Chargers and Cables | staples.ca
Chargers and Cables | staples.ca
Results 1 – 32 of 573 … Shop Chargers and Cables from Staples.ca. Browse a wide selection … NXT Technologies 4 Ft. Braided USB-C to USB-A Cable, Black. (6). 4′ braided cable … Add to Cart. Aluratek iPhone Combo Lightning & 3…
HDMI Cables, Chargers, Cables – Belkin & More | Harvey Norman …
Ensure you’ve got all the right cables, chargers and adapters for your devices. … The Belkin Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter lets you connect your laptop or any …
Phone Chargers & Cables | DollarTree.com
20 Items … Find an affordable selection of $1 portable phone chargers, audio cables, iPhone chargers, car chargers, USB cords, and more at DollarTree.com.
Laptop Chargers & Adapters | staples.ca
Results 1 – 31 of 31 … Shop Laptop Chargers & Adapters from Staples.ca. Browse a wide … NXT Technologies 65W Universal Laptop and Ultrabook Charger …
Laptop Chargers & Adapters at Staples
Universal laptop adapters are a popular choice because they can be used with many different types of laptops and devices. These laptop chargers are often …
Nintendo 3DS Charger: Buy sell Cables & Chargers with …
Buy Nintendo 3DS Charger at Lazada Philippines. Discount prices and promotional sale on all Cables & Chargers. Free Shipping.
Apple Chargers & Lightning Cables | Officeworks
68 products … Shop all our Apple Chargers and Lightning Cables in store or . Sort out all your Apple Cable Accessories with our Price Beat Guarantee today …
Chargers & Cables R Wireless | Verizon Authorized Retailer
Belkin BoostUp Wall Charger USB-C 20W w/USB-C to Lightning Cable. Belkin. BoostUp Wall … PureGear 2.4A microUSB Travel Charger. Colours. PureGear.
Apple Phone Cables & Chargers – Noel Leeming
The power adapter extension cable is an AC extension lead that provides extra length for your Apple power adapter. Use it with MagSafe and MagSafe 2 power …
note 4 Cables & Chargers – Prices and Promotions – Apr 2021 …
5A Fast Charge Cable Type C Micro USB Android Mobile Phone Chargers iphone cable Micro usb Charge For Xiaomi HUAWE数据线快充. RM6.15 – RM6.85.
Motorola Moto Z3 Cases | Cables | Chargers | Accessories …
36 results … Explore the best cases, chargers, cables and accessories for your Motorola Moto Z3. Find the perfect combination of durable drop-tested protection …
Best iPhone chargers 2021: the perfect cables, mats and blocks for …
31 Mar 2021 … Best iPhone chargers; Best charging cables; Best wireless chargers. When it comes to … of the best. The very best power banks money can buy …
Motorola Moto G Power Cases | Cables | Chargers | Accessories …
34 results … Explore the best cases, chargers, cables and accessories for your Motorola Moto G Power. Find the perfect combination of durable drop-tested protection …
mini hdmi – Cables & Chargers Prices and Promotions – Mobile …
Buy mini hdmi to enjoy Mobile & Gadgets discounts and Cables … Mini Micro USB 2.0 MHL To HDMI Cable HD 1080P For Samsung Android Smartphone.
hdmi iphone – Cables & Chargers Prices and Promotions – Mobile …
Buy hdmi iphone to enjoy Mobile & Gadgets discounts and Cables & Chargers deals with Shopee Malaysia! Read reviews on hdmi iphone offers and …
Chargers and Sync Cables for iPad mini 1st Generation for sale | eBay
Results 1 – 48 of 663 … Get the best deals on Chargers and Sync Cables for iPad mini 1st … 3X USB Data Sync Charge Charger Cable Cord For iPad Mini 1 2 3 4.
Digital & Optical Audio Cables | staples.ca
Results 1 – 32 of 140 … Shop Digital & Optical Audio Cables from Staples.ca. Browse a wide selection of Digital & Optical Audio Cables with 100% price match …
RCA Composite Audio & Video Cables | staples.ca
Results 1 – 32 of 62 … Shop RCA Composite Audio & Video Cables from Staples.ca. … C2G 6Ft Value Series 2Xrca M/Fstereo Audio Extension Cable (40468). (1).
Cell Phone Cables & Connectors | Staples®
Apple Lightning USB Cable for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch, 3.3 ft., White (MD818AM/A) … Belkin BOOST CHARGE Wireless Charging Stand, 10W, Black … Staples Micro USB Charge & Sync Cable – 1 Meter, Purple is the least expensive …
Best iPhone chargers 2021: the perfect cables, mats and blocks for your iPhone | TechRadar
The best fast chargers, car chargers, wireless charging pads and charging cables for any kind of iPhone. By Carrie Marshall 23 February 2021 The best wired and wireless iPhone chargers and cables When it comes to the best iPhone chargers, y…
iPhone Cables & iPhone Chargers | Electronics | BIG W
51 Products … Shop for the latest products within our iPhone Cables & iPhone Chargers range at the lowest prices. … Apple USB-C To USB Adapter Cable. $29.
HP Laptop Adapters | HP Laptop Chargers | Staples
Items 1 – 13 of 13 … HP 90W Smart AC Adapter is the most popular HP Laptop Adapters & Charger with 573 reviews and starting at $69.99. HP Slim Travel Power …
Chargers Home | Los Angeles Chargers – chargers.com
Los Angeles Chargers Home: The official source of the latest Chargers headlines, news, videos, photos, tickets, rosters, gameday information and more.
Chargers Wire: Los Angeles Chargers News, Rumors, Scores …
Get the latest Chargers news, schedule, photos and rumors from Chargers Wire, the best Chargers blog available.
Chargers LE | Chargers, Mens fashion, Rock solid – Pinterest
Jerusalem Cruisers – Shamma Sandals Jerusalem, Mens Fashion, Sandals, Paddle, Surf,.
Phone Chargers: Wall & Wireless Chargers for Phones – ATT
Shop the best phone chargers at AT&T. Get wireless chargers & wall chargers for phones, tablets & smartes. View the best chargers for iPhones & Android …
Car Lift Cables, Lift Cables, Auto Lift Cables, Rotary … – Allpart Supply
The auto lift cables or car lift cables (Equalization Cables) are responsible for making sure the swing arms are level and the vehicle is lifted evenly (or equalized) …
11 best guitar cables 2021: unbeatable instrument cables for electric …
17 Feb 2021 … Plug in with confidence using our guide to the best guitar cables from … vintage feel of the low-diameter cable – and its tendency to coil a little …
Best speaker cables 2021: budget and premium audio cables | What …
25 Feb 2021 … A good speaker cable (speaker wire to our American friends) can’t make your system sound better than it really is, but it can and should ensure …
Cables Electricos y Tipos Cables Conductores – Area Tecnologia
Entra y Aprende todo sobre los Cables Eléctricos o Conductores Eléctricos en Baja Tensión. Que es el Cable, Tipos, Secciones, Nomenclatura o Designación, …
Composite Video Cables – Cables – Electronics – The Home Depot
Get shipping on qualified Composite Video Cables Cables or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Electrical Department.
Staples Paper Clip Holder, Brushed Black Metal (20053-CC) | Staples
About this product. Prevent paper clips from getting lost by storing them in this Staples brushed-metal paper-clip holder. Keep papers clips handy …
Staples® Magnetic Single Wall File Pockets, Oversize | Staples
Stow away documents out of reach but within view with this magnetic pocket. The clear color makes it easy to see the documents inside, allowing for easy …
Fillable Online Staples printable tickets template 19883. Staples …
If you are looking for staples printable tickets template 19883 youve come to the right place. Fill Online. Quickly fill your document.
Staples Canada Coupons & Promo Codes April 2021 | Staples.ca
Staples Canada Promo Codes & Coupons. The Staples Canadian store, Staples.ca, has a huge selection of office supplies and furniture as well as any …
5 Best XLR Cables: Guide to Pro Audio Cables  | Equipboard
5 Best XLR Cables: Guide to Pro Audio Cables · Planet Waves Classic Series XLR Microphone Cable · Mogami Silver Series XLR Microphone Cable · Monster …
RCA Cable | Audio Cables & Connectors | Cables & Adapters | The …
Find the best RCA cables today. Shop for the latest RCA audio and video cables from The Source.
staples rewards center staples.com
are all apple chargers the same
plastic chargers for wedding
microsoft surface chargers
replacement computer chargers
waterproof solar chargers
how to draw the chargers logo
best wireless chargers for iphone xr
what psu cables do i need
keyboarding com ellsworth
The top-quality Apple power adapter is just $15 at Staples!
I know what you’re thinking. Why on earth do I need an Apple power adapter? Why can’t I just pick up any adapter, or use the one you found in your junk drawer? I thought the same when I first saw the deal pop up. Sure, Apple is known for quality, but paying $15 for something I get for free with other devices seems silly.
That was until I did some research. First and foremost, many big manufacturers seem to be ditching the free adapters with newer phones, at least in some regions. Apple was one of the first to make the change, but now others are following suit. Also, when it comes to adapters, it turns out you’re getting what you paid for. A lot of third-party adapters have a lower build quality than an Apple power adapter. This can lead to minor issues, such as a poorer charge speed, but a poorly constructed adapter also has a chance of causing electrical issues. The last thing that anyone wants is an electrical meltdown!
This brings us to the Apple power adapter. This adapter has been taken apart and is known to be of great build quality, so you don’t have to worry about any mishaps. It’s also a really compact adapter to boot! Sure, my OnePlus Warp Charger is supposed to be the best thing to use with my OnePlus 8 Pro, but have you seen the size of it? It’s huge! The Apple adapter is much smaller, which means that it can actually fit in the outlet behind my bed. Of course, the Apple adapter can work with any wire that connects via USB, so you can use it to charge Android devices too! Some of the Staples reviews state the adapter is still a little big, but compared to most of the adapters I’ve seen, it’s on the smaller side.
Convinced yet? Normally $19, you can grab this quality adapter for just $15 at Staples. The item also comes with free shipping, or you can pick it up from a local Staples store if you need it today!
- Pick up the Apple power adapter for just $15 at Staples, and enjoy a compact adapter that will get the job done, without the risk of failure.
5 Things Wrong With the Apple Lightning Cable and Charger
Following is a transcript of the video.
Narrator: You probably recognize this. It’s a Lightning cable. They’re everywhere. In 2012, we said goodbye to 30-pin, and Lightning became Apple’s main connector. But, seven years later, it’s on only two types of devices: iPhones and lower-end iPads. When Apple introduced the Lightning connector, Phil Schiller said:
Schiller: So much has changed since we first created that 30-pin connector.
Narrator: Now, the same is true of Lightning.
1. It’s proprietary.
Apple’s connectors have become fragmented. In 2018, it unveiled the new iPad Pro with a
port instead of Lightning. But when Apple updated its lower-end iPads in March, they kept the Lightning port. So now some iPads use Lightning, and some use USB-C. MacBooks also use USB-C. But still, the iPhone comes with a Lightning to USB-A cable. So you can’t even plug your iPhone into your MacBook without buying a separate cable. Somehow, Apple’s most important product is the odd one out.
To be clear, Lightning was a good connector seven years ago. It transfers power and data, it was faster than 30-pin, of course, it’s reversible, the connection is super secure, and replacement cables are really easy to find. The problem is that it’s proprietary, so few devices actually use it.
2. It’s more expensive.
This forces you to buy dongles and carry around extra cables. But it’s not just a minor annoyance. Because it’s a proprietary connector, official Lightning cables and accessories are often more expensive than the USB-C equivalent. These higher prices can lead consumers to buy non-certified cables, which might not function properly and could even damage your phone. And Lightning’s starting to show its age.
3. It’s slower.
The standard hasn’t been significantly updated in the seven years it’s been around. Most Lightning cables transfer data at USB 2.0 speeds, although there are some reports of USB 3.0 speeds with newer models. But we don’t really know how fast Lighting is since it’s proprietary, Apple, doesn’t have to release all of the specifications. It just feels weird to buy a cable that can transfer data without actually knowing how fast or slow it will be. Regardless, Lightning is no longer a fast connector. If only Apple had a faster standard they could use.
You’re right, Thunderbolt 3 is frequently used by Apple, and at 40 gigabits per second, it’s way faster than Lighting. It also supports things like external hard drives and displays. And of course, it uses the ubiquitous USB-C connector. But Apple has been reluctant to adopt USB-C on all of its devices.
4. It doesn’t support fast-charging.
Now, you may be thinking, why do I need fast data-transfer speeds? It’s just my iPhone-charging cable. Transferring large files to your iPhone isn’t something every user needs. But the included Lightning cable doesn’t even support fast charging, a feature found on almost every new Android phone. And it’s notorious for breaking or fraying. It’s almost inevitable that you’ll need to buy another cable.
5. On the other hand, ditching Lightning would complicate things.
Even with all of its flaws, a world without Lightning might still seem strange to you. But Apple has a long history of ditching features before users are ready to say goodbye. And having different connectors throughout their products is very un-Apple-like. It goes against the it-just-works ecosystem they try to promote. Switching the iPhone to USB-C would unify their products. But that would also force Apple to say goodbye to the money it makes from licensing the Lightning standard to third parties, while also frustrating users who have purchased various Lightning dongles and accessories.
We’ll have to wait until September’s iPhone event to find out if Apple will finally say goodbye to Lightning. Recent reports have predicted that the iPhone will have USB-C. But we’ve been hearing these types of rumors for a while. And, currently, it’s still just speculation, based on an image in the iOS 13 beta. Between 30-pin and Lightning, Apple has had its own connector for over 15 years.
Schiller: So a lot’s changed, and it’s time for the connector to evolve, and that’s just what we’ve done.
Narrator: Just like in 2012, Apple needs to evolve. One day we’ll look back at Lighting with the same nostalgia we have for 30-pin.
Staples & Best Buy Laptop Repair? 9 Reasons Why You Should Reconsider
Does Best Buy repair laptops? They do their best. Maybe you’re looking into Staples laptop repair prices in lieu of the famous (and sometimes notorious) Geek Squad. But before you invest in Best Buy laptop repair read this blog first.
When it comes to big box stores, maybe it’s time to think outside the box.
We don’t think it’s fair either.
We want you to make an educated decision about Staples and Best Buy tech support, data backups and protection plans, so we’d like you to take a look at the record first. Read about getting your tech services at CRD, a smaller shop, and compare that to the big guys.
Here are seven reasons why we believe you should reconsider big, corporate tech repair solutions like Best Buy and Staples.
We want you to make an educated decision about getting a computer repaired. Because of their brand name, a lot of people think about Staples or Best Buy tech support, data backups and protection plans, so we’d like you to take a look at the record first. Read about getting your tech services at Computer Repair Doctor, a smaller shop, and compare that to the big guys.
Here are seven reasons why we believe you should reconsider big, corporate tech repair solutions like Best Buy and Staples.
1. There’s a strong chance they can’t solve your problem
The Geek Squad is good for some things, like home theater installation or on-site TV wall mounting. But when it comes to computer repair – it’s not their bread and butter service. Many basic repairs require being mailed across the country to a centralized repair depot at this store, while the same type of repairs couldould be able to repaired the same day at a smaller local shop.
The Geek Squad also doesn’t have the same level of repair capabilities as many local shops. These smaller centers can often offer advanced data recovery, board level repairs, or reuse your existing product keys. Here’s a few differences:
“No sorry, we cannot recover your data” vs. “We were able to save all your photos!”
“The entire motherboard needs to be replaced” vs. “Sure, we’ll just resolder a new power jack”
“Did you bring your Windows Installation CDs from when you bought the computer” vs. “Sure, we can reinstall Windows for you and use your existing product key to activate it.”
Best Buy employees are usually pretty nice, so you’ll hear a lot of “I’m sorry we can’t help you with that” or “I’m sorry, this will need to be mailed out and will take 3-4 weeks.” But we’re nice too, and with us (or shops like us) you’ll hear a lot of “Sure, we can have that done in 24 hours!”
2. Sympathetic Laptop Services Versus Best Buy Laptop Repair Upsells
So your laptop broke. Before you look into Best Buy computer repair prices, think about the type of service you want. We love everything tech at CRD so we understand how important your repair is to you. We listen closely to your problem and you can rest assured your device is in good hands.
Meanwhile, one of the trademarks of Best Buy and big stores like Staples is total tech support – but that may not mean much. When you choose Best Buy laptop repair or Staples EasyTech services, you’re dealing with a huge corporation that is focused more on making money than pleasing the customer.
This means up-selling products that you may not necessarily need; increasing the Best Buy laptop repair price and Staples computer repair cost, for example.
You may find that when you take your cell phone or device to a big business, they’re not interested in listening nor do they care about how important your problem is. They may want you in and out of the store, but not before having spent a significant amount of money.
3. Be a Big Fish in a Small Pond with CRD versus Navigating the Waters With the Big Guys
We aren’t afraid to get personal with our customers at CRD. In fact, that’s one of the reasons why you’ll find happy testimonials about us all over the internet. (like to homepage) Say you are having problems with the screen on your laptop. If you’ve been to us before, we’ll likely remember you and your device, allowing us to fix your problem more efficiently.
Say you pursue the big corporation route and look into Best Buy laptop screen repair or Staples computer repair prices. They may be more interested in getting you out the door, while our focus is providing you with excellent service.
You can call our store and immediately connect to an expert tech. Meanwhile, companies like Best Buy look overseas for call center help. And you can be sure that you’re not going to get a personalized experience from someone across the world you’ve never met.
4. Obtain Recommendations and Advice Based on Expertise Versus Taking Your Chances With Best Buy Laptop Repair
Of course we offer protection plans and warranties. But rather than simply offering you the Geek Squad Protection plan to handle your problems, we can offer expert advice and recommendations based on our experience.
And when we say we have experience, we mean we have experience. If it’s happened to a device, our techs have likely seen it.
Choose us instead of the big guys!
Here’s the issue with the Geek Squad Protection plan: repairs aren’t always performed by Geek Squad agents experienced enough to really fix the issue. No problem, right? You’ve got that protection plan. Well, you may find that your protection period may expire before you can find a Geek Squad agent knowledgeable enough to tackle your repair so the issue doesn’t arise again.
5. Cross trained employees at CRD Versus A Rag-Tag Team at Staples
When we say a rag-tag team, we aren’t putting down the employees at Staples or Best Buy. We’re simply saying that each employee at these places is an expert at their position only.
Customer service employees only know customer service skills. Cashiers can’t be expected to know the specs of the Best Buy laptop repair you are trying to get done.
Conversely, at CRD, we’re experts in everything we do. We understand how to provide great customer service, how to repair many devices from cell phones to refrigerators, and how to keep track of your order and keep you updated.
6. Be Kept in the Loop at CRD or Go on a Quest for Information at Best Buy
At CRD, we keep our customers updated with text messages and phone calls, and there is a website that you can log in to to see the real-time status of your device repair.
Not knowing what’s up with your device can make you ANGRY
When you choose Best Buy laptop repair, you may find that because of the sheer volume of repairs, you could get lost in a stack of paperwork. You might get caught in a situation where you are contacting customer service and the store at the same time, getting sent from one line to the next.
7. A Completely Available Team at CRD or a Barely Available Team at Staples
Does best buy fix laptops? Yes, they do. Is it easy to get in touch with the store, or the customer service line to obtain information about your important repair? Not necessarily.
Availability of support at big stores like Best Buy or Staples is not always…available.
Many places like these book appointments too short to deal with your issue because they are so concerned with getting customers in and out. Speaking to a supervisor is next to impossible.
Take Best Buy laptop repair for instance: you may be put on hold at the calling center, who finally informs you to drop by the shop, which tells you to call the Geek Squad, where you are put on hold again, etc, etc.
Unlike Staples or Best Buy, if our store is open, we are available. We’re more than happy to offer you the support and information you need because we value your service and as a smaller business, are more accountable.
8. A Smaller Store Grateful for Your Service or Customer Loyalty Thanked by Apathy
When you seek our Best Buy laptop repair or Staples computer repair, you may find that there is zero accountability. Remember that game “telephone” you used to play with your friends in grade school?
Seeking out repairs from a business giant is much like playing this game. You give your information to one employee, who may or may notactually take the time to understand your problem, which gets sent to a middle man, and finally to the repair tech.
No wonder your repairs aren’t successful if there is no accountability and the problem cannot be possibly be pegged to one employee!
As a smaller store, we not only take pride in every customer that walks out of our store happy, but we realize we are more accountable. We are not a nameless, faceless organization that is apathetic in the face of your problems, we’re your neighbors, community members, and we’d like to be your go-to tech support shop.
9. Smaller Store, Smaller Prices or Larger Store, Longer Wait Time
Generally speaking, Computer Repair Doctor is almost always cheaper than Best Buy. And those times when we do charge the same amount, we are nearly always faster in service.
If you are willing to hold off getting that Staples or Best Buy laptop repair and touch base with us instead, we’d love to show you the difference between our service and theirs. Not only do we love what we do, but we realize that a happy customer means repeat business, and recommendations to friends and family.
And your business matters to us. A lot. It matters because technology is the name of our game, and we have a personal interest in fixing your devices after closely listening to your problem and offering expert advice.
For more information about our services, please contact us through our web page for a quote, give us a phone call to tell us about your problem, or drop by the store for a free, no obligation opinion on your issue from an expert.
Price Comparison | LaptopMD
Prices do not include shipping costs for mail-in orders. You can find more info about mail-in here.
|Fees and Estimates||LaptopMD – Prices in different stores may vary||Staples||Best Buy||Apple|
|Turn Around Time||Same day\Next day
Available for most repairs
|3-4 Days||3-4 Days||2-3 days|
|Same Day Service||$45
Available on most repairs
|No||$100||Depends on location|
|Diagnostic||Free while you wait!
Not included for specific, time intensive repairs
You can mail in almost any device from anywhere in the US and we’ll fix it for you!
Why Choose Us? Since 1999, we fix any and all devices in NYC. Now we are open for nationwide mail-in service. Whether you are in New York, California, or anywhere in between, we have you covered.
|Laptop and Mackbook Repair||LaptopMD||Staples||Best Buy|
|OS Reinstall (w/o HD)||$149||$199||N/A||N/A|
|Screen Replacement||$150+||$299+||$600*||In Store Estimate|
|Power Jack Repair||$150+||$199+||~$300||~$300|
|Upgrade to SSD||Varies on Size||$300+||N/A||N/A|
|CD/DVD Drive Installation or Replacement||$99+||$148+||$140||$150**|
|iPhone Repairs||iPhone 6/6s Models||iPhone 7 Models||iPhone 8 Models||iPhone X/Xs Models||iPhone 11/11 Pro Models|
|iPhone Screen Replacement||call||call||call||call||call|
|iPhone Home Button Repair (no TouchID)||call||call||call||call||call|
|iPhone Data Recovery||call||call||call||call||call|
|Charging Port Repair||call||call||call||call||call|
|iPhone Software Reset||call||call||call||call||call|
|Samsung Galaxy||Samsung Note||Samsung J Series||Samsung Active Models||Samsung Tablets|
|Data Recovery||LaptopMD||Staples||Best Buy|
|Hard Drive Recovery||$299+||$1,499||$1600|
|Residential Services||LaptopMD||Staples||Best Buy|
|Hourly Rate||$150 First Hour
$125 Each Additional Hour
|New Computer Setup||$165 – Manhattan Only
Full Computer and OS Setup
|Wireless Networking||$165 – Manhattan Only
3 Devices, Available Same-Day
Less Than 24 hour Notice
|Remote IT Support||Free Estimate||Varies||Varies|
|Business Services||LaptopMD||Staples||Best Buy|
|Emergency Services||$150 First Hour
$125 Each Additional Hour
|Apple Consulting||$150 First Hour
$125 Each Additional Hour
|Managed IT||$150 First Hour
$125 Each Additional Hour
|Nationwide Computer Repair||Laptops||Desktops|
|Service||Windows Laptop||Macbook||Windows Desktop||Macintosh Desktop|
|OS Reinstall (w/o HD)||$150+||$200+||$150+||$200+|
|Fan Replacement (w/Fan)||$175+||$225+||$140+||$188+|
|Power Jack Repair||$150+||$199+||—||—|
|Power Supply Repair||—||—||$149+||$174+|
|Misc. Onsite Support Only|
|# Same Day Service Not Available|
Prices represent typical service pricing, subject to change based on
availability and job complexity as well as price updates by 3rd parties.
This chart should only be used for rough comparisons and does not
represent any guarantees, actual or implied. Every repair is different,
and we urge you to come in for your FREE ESTIMATE to determine the actual cost of your particular job. Prices in different stores may vary
Need Computer and Laptop Service?
We got your back. LaptopMD’s engineers will help you with all of your tech needs. Submit your information to receive a free quote.
Office Products Wide Ruled 8 x 10 1/2 Staples Reinforced Filler Paper Paper
FREE E-BOOK to Support Your Journey
Wide Ruled 8 x 10 1/2 Staples Reinforced Filler Paper
CHOP MALL Handheld 40X Microscope Magnifier Magnifying Glass Loupe With 2 Led Light, 25000 total staples 26/6 Silver PraxxisPro Office Supplies Premium Standard Staples Size Full Strip. MOSISO MacBook Pro 16 inch Case 2019 Release A2141 with Touch Bar & Touch ID Navy Blue Ultra Slim Protective Plastic Hard Shell Case & Keyboard Cover Compatible with MacBook Pro 16 inch, LED Desk Lamp Fugetek FT-L798 5-Level Dimmer Touch Control Panel Jet Black Black 5V/1A USB Charging Port 1-Hour Auto Timer, Whitelotous 12 PCS File Cabinet Label Holders Tag Pull Frame Handle Name Card Holder for Furniture Cabinet. 1 x 2.5 Freezer Labels 216 Pack Storage Containers Cannisters H.S.P and Bins Label Freezer Packages. HOMEE Projector Mount Universal Full Motion Ceiling Bracket with Extendable Arms Tilt Rotating Swivel Mount for Home and Office Projector, Westcott LetterCraft Stencil Marker Font SM2/15836 2-Inch Characters, BIC 4-Color Ballpoint Pen, Offex OF-WL-5029SYG-AD-GG Big and Tall Black Mesh Drafting Stool with Arms, The Noble Collection Harry Potter Narcissa Wand Pen and Bookmark., Pink and Gold Watercolor Hallmark Thank You Cards Assortment 40 Thank You Notes with Envelopes for Wedding, Bridal Shower, Baby Shower, Business, Graduation, Gejoy Seasons Love Note Card Greeting Cards Blank Notecards with Tree Patterns and Envelopes for Valentine s Day 60 Sets, 3.6 x 4.4 inches. Polycom 2200-49780-019 CCX 600 Business Media Phone. Levacy Document Pouches Storage Bag Zip File Folder Holder Canvas for Office School Family Business Travel Supplies D Cute Cat File Bags Zipper Pouch Large A4 Size, Durable Black Metal Rack with Spacious Slots for Easy Organization and Work Home by Designstyles Mounts on Wall and Door for Office Single Tier Wall File Holder, Vertical Double Sided Rustic Farmhouse Burlap Home Sweet Home Garden Yard Flag Decoration 12 x 18 Inch for Indoors Outdoors FSFLAG Sweet Home Garden Flag, Hardcover The Lincoln Conspiracy Brad Meltzer – -. 50 Sheets Epson Value Photo Paper Glossy Letter S400031, 4 x 5.12 Inch 10 Designs, 2 Each The Best Card Company 20 Landscape Nature Note Cards Blank – Extreme Colors AM3178OCB-B2x10.
Office Supplies Staples 884279 One-Touch 26614 Heavy-Duty 3-Hole Punch 30-Sheet Capacity Black Office Products
Staples 884279 One-Touch 26614 Heavy-Duty 3-Hole Punch 30-Sheet Capacity Black
Leather Briefcase for Women 15.6 Inch Laptop Business Work Vintage Slim Ladies Shoulder Bag brown, Eureka Peanuts Classic Characters Pennant Banner Measures 10 ft long, tesa UK 06400-00001-02 Dispenser Comfort for Packaging Tapes. Textured Paper Oxford Twin-Pocket Folders Holds 100 Sheets Letter Size 57511EE Red New Box of 25, A5, 50Packs Eilova 20 Holes Clear Plastic PVC Binder Pockets Sheet Protector Filing Bag Files Document Storage Pouch Refills for 20-Hole Journal Planner. 2B 0.5 mm Premium Mechanical Pencil Lead Refills, Black Illustration 4 Sizes Design Writing Waterproof Brush Pen Set Signature Hand Lettering Pens ieovo Calligraphy Brush Pens for Beginners, GDinDinFan Mesh Desk Organizer Pen Holder Accessories Storage Caddy with 6 Compartments and Drawer Silver. Glass Table Aluminum Disc Hardware 5pcs M8 Thread 25mm Dia Silver Tone. Crayola 58-8148 Ultra Clean Expression Stamper Markers, Padfolio Business/Resume Portfolio Pen Holder Magnetic Closure and Pockets Contrast Stitch for Interview AHGXG Leather Folder with Clipboard Document Organizer with Paper Clip Legal Writing Pad, Pencil Eraser Toppers Erasers for Kids 30PCS Erasers，Pencil Erasers，Pencil Top Erasers，Pencil Eraser Toppers for School Supplies Eraser Pen Teacher Supplies for Classroom, Double-Sided 1 x 60 Black with Bubble Leveler Tool Gorilla 6055001 Heavy Duty Mounting Tape, SpArc Bronze for Mitsubishi WD-73837 TV Lamp Bulb Only, 1974662 Expo Dry Erase Marker, ShoreTel 2XX Series Wall Mount Kit 10195, Dark Blue Letter Size 29900235BGD 5 per Box Oxford Certificate Holders – 1.
Staples 884279 One-Touch 26614 Heavy-Duty 3-Hole Punch 30-Sheet Capacity Black
: Staples 884279 One-Touch 26614 Heavy-Duty 3-Hole Punch 30-Sheet Capacity Black : Office Products. Sold as 1 Each 。 Easy-to-use desktop three-hole punch meets high-volume punching needs 。 Punch heads deliver clean punching of 30 sheets of paper at a time 。 Punches circular holes 。 Features a black design for a professional look 。 One-Touch 3-Hole Punch, 30 Sheet Capacity, Black (26614) 。 。 。
90,000 6 Best Apple DIY Watch Charging Stands
Apple Watch Foam Stand
You will need several items for this project: a charging cable, flower foam, silk cloth, stapler and staples, duct tape, and a knife. Use a knife to cut the flower foam so that your Apple Watch can lay on top of the foam. Wrap the foam in silk – use staples if necessary, then place the watch on the charger. You did
Kemrah on Imgur explains that you can use duct tape to prevent the foam stand from moving because the final project is incredibly light.
For a project that is close to zero cost and should take about 10 minutes or so, the results are decent. Not too shabby looking.
Retro Apple Booth
If you have an Apple Watch, an iPhone and a trendy pair of glasses, you might want to make this beautiful stand. Admittedly, this project takes a little time and skill, but the results are fantastic. This might just be a great weekend project
User adrunkenman submitted his project on Imgur, which explains in detail how to create an Apple Watch stand.
First, you will need some tools and a couple of wooden blocks. Make sure you have a drill, chisel, Apple
, hammer and nail. Drill two holes in the wood block and then split the channel for the charging cables. A second block of wood can be positioned next to the holes to hold your glasses comfortably. Once this is done, hammer in a nail near the first two holes you drilled. The nail is used to better grip the iPhone.
In the assembly album, you can see that the top of the nail is flattened so that the iPhone fits comfortably on the nail. If you’re worried about scratching your phone, consider sculpting your nail into a cloth or replacing it with a piece of wood. The choice is yours. Either way, the finished product looks pretty pretty.
Use your Apple packaging to make an Apple Watch Stand
Back to basics. A simple and innovative way to enjoy holding and charging your watch is to use the box in which it was installed.
YouTube user Frankie Fultz explains how you can get the most out of your watch. He shows in the video how you can turn a watch case into a charging bed with multiple slots and holes. He then shows you how you can use the original charger storage box, which is almost as easy as building your own stand.
Another packing stand Apple
YouTube user Joe Arnold uses Apple packaging to create yet another booth that looks much better than the previous DIY project.
To do this, you need to cut the hole for the charger and also cut the channel for the charging cable. Then, route the cable through the hole so that it is upright (use adhesive tape for strength). And then run the cable through the conduit so that it fits well in the box. This is it.
Build Your Own Apple Stand
Do you consider Apple Watch a failure
Allocating more money for something to relax on seems counterintuitive, especially if you can build an affordable booth yourself. So, if you have a great idea for an Apple booth, share with us in the comments. We’d love to hear what you’re building as there are many ways to create an Apple booth that stands out from the competition.
Image: DIY Watch Stand by YouthMin1 via Imgur, Foam Apple Watch Stand by Kemrah via Imgur, Retro Apple Watch Stand by adrunkenman via Imgur
How to replace the iPhone display? For iPhone 4s, 5s, 6, 7, 8, X, 11
Today we will analyze the question of how to replace the iPhone display? The biggest challenge is that the iPhone’s sensor and display go hand in hand. If you only have broken glass, and the touch screen works or vice versa, then you still have to completely change the entire screen. Can I replace the iPhone display myself? Yes. This will require knowledge and tools. You will gain knowledge in the article, where we will analyze how to replace the iPhone display, and what set of tools is required for this.
You can buy iPhone repair tools, including the display itself, in our mobile accessories store 100 Friends . If you have any questions, at the bottom right there is a window with an online consultant who will answer all your questions. Don’t worry, a live person answers, not a bot.
So let’s see how to replace the iPhone display? First you need to figure out what the smartphone screen consists of, and what you need to get started.Then, let’s move on to step-by-step instructions on how to remove and install a new iPhone display.
How to Replace iPhone Display – Exploring the Display
Let’s first analyze what the screen consists of:
- Backlight layers
Allows you not to overexpose or darken the screen when viewed from different viewing angles, and also improves the quality of color.
- Polarizing film.
Overrides the brightness of the backlight and increases the contrast of the image, thanks to it you can distinguish letters, numbers, symbols.
And all these components are glued together with special agent Liquid Optically Clear Adhesive (LOCA).
Of course, you can understand you from a purely buying position “save money” and replace only the glass, separating the rest of the screen, but do not rush to make a final decision. If your glass is cracked, and everything else works, it will still be very difficult to replace only it.
Mobile phone repair technicians use a special metal wire and heated work surface to soften the effect of the glue, but you probably don’t have such specialized devices at home.
And without them there is a great risk that the fragile matrix will simply crack when the glass is separated. Therefore, we advise you not to save money and purchase an original new screen with all incoming components.
If it is still possible to replace the screen, then it is absurd to disassemble it completely, replace one of the parts, put it back together and do it all with high quality at home “on your knees”.
In general, this policy of Apple is not accidental, they want to eliminate the use of non-original parts for their phones.
What tools are needed to replace the display on an iPhone?
Before replacing the display at home, equip the workplace with an antistatic mat and buy special tools: an iSclack clamp, glue, a pick, tweezers, a Phillips screwdriver, a star screwdriver, a plastic shovel, or at least a card.
If possible, you should rent or purchase special equipment: a hair dryer, for blowing out the loops and a separator, for heating the adhesive backing of the screen. If your phone model is IPhone 8 or higher, then it is better to prepare a programmer that will help transfer information about auto brightness and True Tone functions from the old display to the new one.
If you still decided to re-glue only glass, then you should observe the sterility of the room, the work surface and even clothes.You need to wear a white clean special. a bathrobe, gloves, a mask and a fan (even a manicure will do).
But we insist to think 1000 times over the consequences of such a procedure, because without special. knowledge, do not be surprised that you will end up with a “striped” screen.
And this is at best, at worst – either you will have cracks where dirt will constantly clog; or one of the “layers” of the screen will not work, because they are very fragile and you will not even notice how to damage something; or it will disappear altogether.
A set of tools for glass replacement: a metal string, a laminator for OCA film and a vacuum laminator, a mold for a matrix, a separator for cutting damaged glass and a compressor for blowing dust from glass, and of course gloves J Not a frail list! And you also need a special soldering iron that will remove the film from the polarizer if glass fragments get into it.
Clarification: we are not talking about the protective glass of the smartphone, but about the native display glass!
How do I replace the iPhone 4s display?
- Turn off your smartphone.Unscrew the two Pentalob screws on the back.
- Push the back panel upwards by 2-3 mm.
- Remove the back panel. Be careful not to damage the plastic mounts.
- Remove the two 1.7mm Phillips and 1.5mm Phillips screwdrivers. Pry the cable connecting the battery and the motherboard with a mediator. Disconnect it.
Note.Do not press on the side, try to push the battery upward while pulling it out.
- Disconnect the battery from the connector. Be careful not to disconnect the connector from the motherboard.
- Insert a plastic spatula between the battery and the side frame of the phone along the right edge and gently slide it up and down, peeling the battery off the case.
- There is a plastic label on the left near the battery, pull it and remove the battery from the smartphone.
- Remove the 1.5mm and 1.2mm Phillips screws with a Phillips screwdriver and pull out the metal bracket and the ribbon cable connecting the motherboard to the docking station.
- Using a plastic spatula, pry and pull the antenna cable out of the clips.
- There is a small plastic ring on the IPhone flash, pull it out with tweezers and put it in a prepared container so as not to lose it.
- Remove 4 Phillips 1.2mm bolts, 1.3mm, 2.6mm, 2.7mm Phillips screwdriver. These bolts hold the shielding cover, remove it by pushing up and towards you with a plastic spatula.
- Use the same plastic spatula to remove the camera cable from the motherboard. Pull out the camera itself. Do not lose or break, it is small and fragile enough.
- Remove the sim card.
- Disconnect the following 5 cables attached to the motherboard: headphone and volume buttons cable, front camera cable, sensor cable, display cable, power button cable.
- Remove the Phillips 1.5 mm screw with a Phillips screwdriver that secures the ground plate to the motherboard near the headphone jack. Remove the grounding plug.
- Unscrew the metal stand with a 4.8 mm minus screwdriver.
- Pry up the Wi-Fi antenna and disconnect it from the motherboard.
- Remove the 2.6 mm Phillips screw located near the on / off button of the smartphone.It will be sealed with a piece of black tape, peel it off.
Note. Don’t lose the small pad in the QR code area.
- Using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the Phillips 2.4 and Phillips 2.5 screws holding the motherboard to the case; Use a minus screwdriver to remove the 3.6 mm metal post in the area of the battery.
- Disconnect the motherboard from the case, do not lose the spacers that protect the loops around the uterus.
- Remove the small camera grounding pin on the rear housing. It is covered by a black ribbon.
- Take out the vibration motor
- Remove the two 2.4 mm Phillips screws securing the speaker to the cabinet.
- Remove the retaining clip located under the docking station ribbon cable screw.
- Remove the speaker.When screwing back in, see if the Wi-Fi ground pins are touching the metal base, this is important!
- Small squares of black tape on the sides of the smartphone hide the 1.5 mm Phillips screws, unscrew them with a Phillips screwdriver.
- Loosen the 3 large bolts on the side of the volume buttons and the 3 bolts opposite them.
- Turn the smartphone over and use a plastic spatula to remove the display.
- Move the new display along with the Home button. Be careful when changing screens, the digitizer cable must be properly routed to its socket.
- Reassemble the phone in reverse order.
Note. Degrease all parts with alcohol, otherwise they may poorly contact each other.
How do I replace the display of an iphone 5s?
- Turn off the iPhone, but before that discharge the battery below 25%.Because If you accidentally puncture a charged battery, it may explode.
- Remove the two 3.9 mm Pentalobe bolts on each side. They are located on the sides of the charger connector.
- If the screen is cracked, cover the glass with tape or tape to prevent it from falling apart. We also recommend that you wear safety glasses so that small glass particles do not get into your eyes.
- Separate the screen from the phone. Insert a plastic spatula or guitar pick between the bezel and the iPhone’s metal body and pull out the clips.
- If you do not have the iSclack tool, you can open the IPhone manually, which we will write about in paragraph 7. If there is, then follow the next instruction.
Press the iSclack handle and insert the IPhone between the suction cups of the suction cup clamps. The upper suction cup should be above the home button.
Spread the handles in different directions and the suction cups will clamp the phone.
Adjust the suction cups and press firmly against the display and the back of the phone.
- Then re-grip the handles so that the top suction cup, stuck to the screen, separates it from the smartphone. The screen will remain connected to the body only with the Home button cable.
- If you do not have the iSclack tool, then buy use one suction cup (it is not a problem to find it, remove, for example, from a toy or buy in a construction site).
Press the suction cup firmly against the display just above the Home button.
Slowly separate the display.Pull the suction cup up and at the same time peel off the edges of the case with a plastic stick.
The shield will remain connected to the case with several cables. Pull the screen out of the clamps, open the phone, don’t break the wires.
- Don’t open your phone abruptly as you might pull off one of the most important cables connecting the Home button to the screen. If you tear it, the Touch ID cannot be recovered.
- Use a plastic spatula to pry the clip and pull it out with tweezers.
- Using a plastic spatula, remove the home button cable connector from the socket. Be careful not to hit the socket, it is located on the cable itself.
- Open the display perpendicular to the case and secure it with tape or elastic to a box so that it stands upright.
- Remove the two 1.6mm bolts that hold the metal battery connector bracket that attaches to the motherboard. Remove the metal bracket for the battery connector.
- Use a plastic spudger to remove the battery connector from the socket on the motherboard. Be careful not to pry the socket itself.
- Remove the 1.7mm, 1.7mm, 1.3mm, and 1.2mm Phillips # 000 bolts that connect the front panel assembly cable bracket to the motherboard.
- Remove the front panel assembly cable bracket.
- Pull out the front camera and sensor cable with a sharp object.
- Disconnect the LCD cable connector.
- Pull out the digitizer cable connector.
- Detach the front panel from the housing
- Remove the 4mm and 2.3mm Phillips Upper Component Bracket Bolts.
- Turn the smartphone with the Home button to the top and the speaker to the bottom.
- Carefully remove the clip in the lower left corner of the speaker bracket.
- Remove the display bracket by sliding it to the left.
- Use tweezers to remove the speaker. Be careful not to touch the gold contacts on the front panel. Oily fingers can interfere with their function.
- If a speaker needs to be replaced, it is best to put it on right away. Make sure it fits snugly against the body. Insert the left hook of the bracket into the notch above the upper left corner of the front camera.
- Press the bracket into place until the hook on the right side of the metal bracket snaps into the display.
- Using tweezers, gently pry the top of the camera and sensor cable from the adhesive that connects them to the camera with tweezers under the speaker pins.
- Pull out the ambient light sensor and the proximity sensor. The latter has its own square-shaped plastic holder that should remain on the back of the screen. If it came off along with the proximity sensor, stick it back on.
- Use a plastic spatula or tweezers to pry and pull out the front of the camera cable.
- Carefully detach the cable assembly from the display. When removing the sensor cable and front camera, be careful not to hit the digitizer wire. Be careful!
- Remove the Phillips # 000 captive screw that secures the reset button cable. Do not hit the spring contact that holds them together.
- Remove the two 1.4 mm Phillips # 000 screws from the home button bracket.
- Remove the home button bracket.Use a plastic spatula to pry the reset button cable assembly. Swipe under it with a spatula or a pick. Carefully slide the top left corner of the Home button away from the front panel. Take out the “Home” button.
- Separate the home button assembly from the front bezel.
- Remove the 2.7mm Phillips # 000 screws from the back of the display.
- Remove the four 1.2 mm screws from each side of the LCD bezel using a Phillips screwdriver.
- Separate the LCD protection plate from the screen. The digitizer and LCD remain in place.
Then reassemble everything in reverse order.
How to replace the display of the iPhone 6 and 6s?
- Turn off the iPhone, but before that discharge the battery below 25%. Because If you accidentally puncture a charged battery, it may explode.
- Remove the two 3.4mm P2 Pentalobe bolts on each side. They are located on the sides of the charger connector.
- If the screen is cracked, cover the glass with tape or tape to prevent it from falling apart. This way you will be able to separate the screen without incident, without getting hurt or clogged up the “filling”. We also recommend that you wear safety glasses so that small glass particles do not get into your eyes.
If the damaged glass prevents the suction cup from sticking in the next few steps, try folding a piece of sturdy tape into a tube and lifting the screen up.
- Heat the bottom edge of the smartphone with a hair dryer (but do not overdo it!) The glue holding the screen and the body of the smartphone softens and becomes easier to work.
- Stick the suction cup to the lower left edge of the screen so that it does not get on the “Home” button. The screen is firmly glued to the body, do not pull, it is better to heat with a hair dryer or IOpener.
- Pull back the screen suction cup and pry the screen just above the headphone jack. Place the flat edge of the spatula in the gap between the screen and the back panel, just above the headphone jack, rotate the spatula with an edge and move it up, down and come to the other edges of the phone frame to peel the display off the screen.
- Place the display vertically at 90º, no more, because it is attached to the smartphone with cables that may come off. Attach it to something to keep it standing.
- Remove the suction cup.
- Remove the two screws 2.2 mm and 2.9 mm using a Phillips screwdriver. They hold the battery connector bracket
- Remove the battery connector bracket from the iPhone.
- Using a plastic spatula or a pick, disconnect the battery connector from
- Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the four bolts that secure the display cable bracket: three 1.2mm bolts and one 2.8mm bolt
- Remove the display cable bracket.
- Use a sharp object (the tip of a plastic spatula or plectrum) to disconnect the front camera flex cable from the motherboard.
- Remove the digitizer cable from the socket on the motherboard.
- Pry up and slide the display cable out of the socket on the motherboard. Remove the screen.
- Remove the three screws with a 1.7 mm Phillips screwdriver that secure the reset button bracket.
- Pull the bracket out from under the EMI shield.
- Disconnect the connector with tweezers and pull out the “Home” button
- Separate the rubber home button from the front panel.Be careful, it is very thin and can tear.
To do this, first heat the phone to loosen the adhesive that holds this pad. Next, press the “Home” button and gradually it will separate.
- Use a pointed plastic spatula to disconnect the Home button cable from the back of the display panel.
- Remove the home button assembly.
- Only the screen remains.
Universal display replacement instructions for iPhone 7, 8, 10, 11
In general, the principle of changing the screen on different IPhone models does not differ much. Briefly, the whole process of replacing the IPhone screen can be described as follows:
- Unscrew the two Pentalobe end bolts with a screwdriver.
- Disconnect the touchscreen and screen cables.
- Remove the old screen.
- Move the Home button, all kinds of sensors and the camera from the old module to the new one.
- And in the reverse order, repeat the steps for assembly.
The only difference is in the method of opening the phone.
For example, to change the screen to the IPhone 8, you need to remove the cables connecting the parts of the phone and unscrew the bolts that fix these very parts inside the phone.
To replace the iPhone X screen, in order to get close to the same cables, you must first soften the adhesive base that connects the display to the case, hair dryer or IOpener tool.Then pry with a stack, a pick or a sharp end of a plastic stick, lift and disconnect from the phone.
Also, when changing the display, there are differences in the number of bolts and loops, in the sequence of disconnecting one or another component.
One thing is for sure, screwdrivers, tweezers and a hair dryer are basic things that will be needed when changing the display on any iPhone model.
Let’s just note the features of each IPhone model that should be taken into account when changing the screen:
- Difficult disassembly of the Home button and Touch ID
- Fragile fasteners
- Eliminate static electricity
- The front camera is glued with double-sided tape.Be sure to soften with a hairdryer before disconnecting.
IPhone 7 and 8
- The loops are glued to the parts on the body, heat each one with a hairdryer and do not overdo it. It takes delicate work here.
Firmware in the IPhone 7 and the hardware microchip of the IPhone 8 includes verification of the authenticity of components. If you replace parts, chances are they will not work. A non-original Touch ID will definitely not work.
iPhone XR, Xs and X
- The firmware will also prevent you from replacing original spare parts for copies … for free.Before each new update, it “obliges” to pay for non-original modules.
How to replace the iPhone display without errors and what to look for?
- Not enough to soften the adhesive.
Many people neglect this rule, and after all, starting with the IPhone 5s, Apple has specially fastened parts in addition to bolts with glue so that they cannot be replaced with copies.
When opening the screen, many people start all repairs at the first stage, i.e.because the screen is not just removed, but torn off along with the contacts. Use a hairdryer, heating equipment or an IOpener.
- Confuse bolts
Many “sofa” craftsmen are lazy and do not pack the bolts immediately after unscrewing, and then confuse them. This is fraught with damage to the motherboard. Be careful and remember the location of each bolt and its diameter in millimeters.
- Tear off Touch ID
T.This part is practically one piece with the display. When opening the IPhone, pay attention to the cable connecting the Home button and the display. If it breaks, then Touch ID can no longer be restored and the phone will have to be carried to a service center without any options, or the phone will have to be changed altogether.
- Break motherboard ribbon cable
Loops are very thin in most models. If you break the contacts of the parts with the “brain” of the phone, you will have to carry it to the service for repairs, or the phone will not work.
- Do not glue the glass
If you are too lazy to spend time strengthening the broken glass with tape, then it is better not to undertake repairs at all. Because there is a very high risk that the fragments will damage the “insides” of the smartphone, as well as the master himself. Be careful and do not neglect this important safety rule!
Conclusion and recommendations
In general, if you know how to use a screwdriver in the slightest degree and understand the insides of your IPhone, then changing the display on models up to 7-8 is real.The main thing is not to rush and make the replacement carefully. But if you have not had such experience, it is better to contact the service center.
When contacting the service center, we recommend to buy a new IPhone display in advance! Otherwise, the craftsmen will make a significant markup during the repair. For the “effort” to find the display. Moreover, they are unlikely to tell you the real price – it will be overstated by 2-3 times.
We have original displays for IPhone 4s, 5s, 6, 6s with color variations.Displays for other IPhone models can be customized. To do this, write to the online consultant.
Mains charger for iPhone USB SZU 1000 mA black
Mains charger for iPhone USB SZU 1000 mA black
Shelf life (months):
Country of origin:
Trading house “VIMOS” carries out the delivery of construction, finishing materials and
household goods.Our vehicle fleet is more than 100 units of transport vehicles. On each
the base has developed a competent logistics system that allows you to deliver your goods to
agreed terms. Our experts will be able to quickly and accurately calculate the cost of delivery from
taking into account the weight and dimensions of the cargo, as well as the mileage to the place of delivery.
Delivery order is carried out through our call center by phone: +7 (812) 666-66-55 or at
ordering goods with delivery through the online store.Delivery cost is calculated
according to the tariff scale presented below. The exact shipping cost will be determined after
coordination of the order with your manager.
Dear customers! Rules for the return and exchange of goods purchased through our online store
are governed by the User Agreement and the legislation of the Russian Federation.
ATTENTION! Exchange and return of good quality goods is possible only if
the specified product was not in use, its presentation, consumer properties were preserved,
seals, factory labels, packaging.
Price, description, image (including color) and instructions for
product Mains charger for iPhone USB SZU 1000 mA black on the site are informational
nature and are not a public offer defined in clause 2 of Art. 437 Civil
of the Code of the Russian Federation.They can be changed by the manufacturer without prior
notices and may differ from the descriptions on the manufacturer’s website and actual characteristics
goods. For detailed information on the characteristics of this product, please contact
to the employees of our sales department or to the Russian representative office of this
goods, and also please check the goods carefully when purchasing.
Buy Mains charger for iPhone USB SZU 1000 mA black in the store
St. Petersburg you can visit the VIMOS online store.
90,000 Apple forced to return chargers to iPhone 12 boxes in Brazil
Apple removed the charging power supply and earbuds from the retail packaging of the iPhone 12 and other remaining smartphones, claiming the change would reduce carbon emissions.Apple also said that most people already have a charger.
Many were satisfied with this explanation, but in October it became known that the company was forced to continue to supply the iPhone 12 with EarPods to France due to local legislation. Now it became known that in Brazil the iPhone 12 smartphones will have to be equipped with a power supply. The Brazilian state of São Paulo has ruled that Apple must sell new iPhones with this accessory.
Confirmed by Procon-SP, the São Paulo State Consumer Protection Agency.Procon-SP asked Apple in October for clarification on removing the power supply from the iPhone 12 box. environment. Apple said that most users already have a compatible charger and that the solution will reduce their carbon footprint.
However, the Brazilian regulator did not like this answer.According to Procon-SP, the power supply is considered an essential component, and selling an iPhone without one is against the Brazilian Consumer Code.