How to Print Documents, Cost & Rewards
Staples Online Printing – How to print documents including how to upload printables to Staples Printing Services: have them shipped to your home or pick them up in the store. Directions to print B&W or color documents, in portrait or landscape orientation, print on card stock and coverstock for durability.
Staples Online Printing
Staples printing services is my first choice for all my printable needs on Frugal Coupon Living. There are many reasons, but these are my top three.
First, Staples Online Printing offers amazing quality. The printables I give you on Frugal Coupon Living often need to be printed on coverstock with bright colors (after all, we aren’t dull.) I find that the quality of prints is great and very vibrant.
Second, Staples printing department is great. The employees are friendly. They actually love when I use their services and look forward to the different documents I am going to submit for printing (different from the typical business projects they receive!) They now know me by name and by brand.
Third, I save. After all, this is Frugal Coupon Living. I save money on both printer ink and card stock and I do not feel like am during my print cartridges with high res images. I leave the supplies (the ink and paper) to the Staple pros to supply. It keeps me sane and not always be in a place of needing to order new printer ink! (It was all the time before I was using Staples print services.)
How to Print Documents from Staples
We offer you many printables on Frugal Coupon Living. There are few places to find these prints.
It will take you less than five minutes to upload your first document to Staples.
Enjoy the video above for directions on how to print at Staples. The video steps have changed some but mostly are telling off all the choices you have when it comes to printing at staples. The following steps below are up to date as of March 2021.
How to Print at Staples
- Have your PDF, Word Document or printable saved to a folder on your computer.
- Sign in or create a Staples account.
- Return to the Staples Printing Service Page.
- Scroll down to Document printing.
- Click the red button, start creating.
- On the next page you can choose between simple print and professional print. Choose professional print as there are more Staples printing options.
- Click start project under professional printing.
- Browse your files and upload your document from your computer.
- Next choose your paper size from letter, legal, ledger.
- Also select your document orientation from portrait (vertical) or landscape (horizontal).
- I suggest checking scale to fit and unchecking double sided.
- Click Next.
- On the next page choose your paper type: I like premium/specialty paper in white coverstock 110 lb. This is great for crafts for prints you want to frame.
- Choose next.
- Choose your color options: color or black and white.
- Choose next.
- Choose your binding option including comb, coil, cover binder, 3 ring binder, or stapled: In most cases, I choose no binding.
- Choose next.
- Choose finishing including lamination, folding, cutting or hole punching. Since I like control, I choose no finishing.
- Choose next.
- Choose your print options. This is where you can rename your document and choose your number of copies. When it comes to prints I want to frame or craft with, I often choose 2 copies so I have ab ack up for mistakes.
- Choose delivery (you can still pick up in store). You will be promoted to sign in again or create an account if you have not already signed in.
- Next choose your delivery option including ground, express or expedited. Or choose pickup in-store including standard or express. Standard has never gone me wrong, especially on smaller print jobs. If you choose pickup in-store, make sure you find the store closest to you entering your zip code.
- Click the red button, add to cart.
- Follow the steps for a secure checkout.
You can choose to ship to your home or to pick up at your local store. Pay online and show your invoice when you pick up (I just show the order number on my phone at pick-up.) The order invoice will arrive in your email inbox.
Staples Printing Cost
Printing to Staples is extremely affordable. I print often and have a lot of content I want to have amazing color quality. I find Staples Printing Costs to be far lower than the card stock and printer ink it costs me to keep up with my demand at home.
A break down of pricing…
While you can get as low as $0.13 for a color copy, I am never printing more than 50 pages. I typically spend $0.53 for a color copy. Typically, I am purchasing no more than 10 at a time. I also choose a 67 lb card/cover stock media, so this adds around $0.10 per print. Typically my order cost is around $0.60 to $5.00.
Get free shipping to your local store for pick-up. This is typically what I choose unless I have an extra large order and just want to be lazy and not visit the store. Shipping starts at $9.99.
Staples Printing Coupon
There are a few ways to get Staples Printing Coupons.
First, be a loyal costumer. You can sign up for Staples Rewards here.
Benefits of Staples Rewards include $25 off Print & Marketing Services in store each year! Additional reward benefits include free next-day delivery on orders over $49.99. My favorite perk is earning $2 back in rewards per recycled ink cartridge (up to 20 per month.) That means you could earn up to $40 a month in recycled ink cartridges – Sign me up!
Second, pay attention to your receipts. Often during in-store pick-up for a document, I am given a coupon for my next Staples printing need. I just stack those receipt coupons in my car for next time.
Third, look online. You can look for Staples coupon codes and promo discounts on Savings.com.
I look forward to hearing about your experience with online printing services and if you too have adopted Staples Printing Services as your number one place to print your documents!
WHAT’S TRENDING? Get ready for Teacher Appreciation Week with these ideas and downloads!.
Also access our Free Frugal Coupon Living Printables to help you find joy through embracing the chaos of motherhood more easily!
Stay in the know with daily deals, recipes, crafts, life hacks and seasonal content on Frugal Coupon Living. Receive this and more in your inbox.
Staples | staples.ca
I have existing office materials done by a friend but it’s a hodgepodge of styles and phrases that don’t “define my brand”. How can I show you what I have and get some idea of how much it would cost to do a better job?
Connect live with one of our Design team members, and we can walk you through the process.
I’m leery of talking to a designer and opening an unexpected Pandora’s Box of extra costs. What would you say to me to persuade me to check this service out?
Our team will work with you upfront to map out your project and the associated costs. Anything above and beyond those costs will be clearly communicated ahead of time.
I know exactly what I want but am open to change. Can I supply a designer with my ideas and get what I want versus what they want to sell me?
Yes – our process allows you tell us exactly what you are looking for. Our team will deliver concepts for to to choose from based on your needs along with some alternative ideas using our expertise.
I know I need your help. But where do you begin? Do you have to first design a logo and then include it on everything? Is there an easier way out?
We have multiple packages that include not only design, but printed and promotional material as well – talk to our team for more information.
I’m all for giving this a try but I don’t want someone in-experienced who knows nothing about my business, trying to tell me what I already know. Are there different ‘levels’ of designers – as in ones that are more experienced than others so I can ‘cut-to-the-chase’ and not waste my time (and money)?
Through our intake process, your project will be reviewed and assigned to the design agent that best suits your needs
How do I know what I’m getting for my money?
Our Agents will detail all aspects of your project and what the deliverables will be upon completion.
staples email to print
staples email to print
The Last Podcast On The Left Best Episodes,
One4all App Android,
Macallan Old Double Cask,
Delta Gift Card,
Accounts Payable Internal Controls Best Practices,
Fluminense Jersey Umbro,
Island Fin Design For Sale,
Love2shop Exchange For E Gift Card,
Does Primark Accept One4all Gift Cards,
A Plan Insurance Salary,
Where to Scan Documents: Stores, Apps, & More Options Listed
When you have a large number of documents to scan or your documents are unusually shaped, a free scanning app or the single-page scanner on top of your printer likely will not suffice. Fortunately, there are several national chains that have scanners in-store. Below, we provide the list of businesses that offer scanning services and/or scanning kiosks where you can quickly and easily take care of your scanning project.
What We Recommend
If you need to scan a large number of documents, The UPS Store offers the best “bulk” scanning prices. Beyond this, FedEx stores and office supply stores like Staples and Office Depot/OfficeMax will likely be the best options for unique scanning projects. Joining the Office Depot/OfficeMax rewards program will earn you 10% back on scanning purchases. If you only need to scan a few, regular-sized pages, you can try a free scanner app like CamScanner, or you can visit your local library to get your documents scanned for free or a small fee.
The businesses below offer scanning services for a fee, but note that none of the businesses list their scanning prices online. To obtain pricing information, we contacted customer service representatives from each store — to confirm availability, you can call ahead to your intended store before making the trip. We’ve ordered the list below starting with the best overall options.
1. The UPS Store
UPS stores are individually owned franchises, so each location offers slightly different print services, and each location can charge a different price for the service.
- Scanning costs:
- Typically about $5 per scan for a document of 10 pages
- Between $10 and $30 per scan for a document up to 100 pages, as long as it is all one document
- Details: Many UPS Store locations offer computer rental work stations where customers can scan documents and photos as needed.
- Find a UPS location
Most FedEx locations have both self-service kiosks and team members who can scan things for you.
- Scanning costs:
- $0.49 per page for small documents
- $5.99 for large documents three square feet or less; $9.99 for documents over three square feet
- Details: If your document is larger than a standard sheet of paper, you will be unable to use the self-serve kiosk; a FedEx employee must scan it for you.
- Find a FedEx location. (Be sure to select a FedEx Office Print & Ship Center, not one of the Drop Box or Authorized Ship Center locations.)
3. Office Depot/OfficeMax
- Scanning costs: $2.99 for the first page/ $0.25 for each additional page
- Details: If you opt to use the scanning services, you may want to sign up for the Rewards+ program, a store loyalty card that will get you 10% back on scanning services. The 10% back also applies to other activities in the print shop like making copies or shipping. You can also use it when purchasing ink and toner.
- Find an Office Depot/OfficeMax location
Staples has self-service kiosks at their locations for scanning your documents, but you must have a credit or debit card to use them.
- Scanning costs: $0.50 per page
- Details: If you’re planning to do a lot of scanning at Staples, it could be worth your time to join the Staples Rewards program. The program, which is free to join, gets you up to 5% back on all purchases other than gift cards and postage.
- Find a Staples location
Other Places That Offer Scanning Services
There are a few other types of businesses that often offer scanning services, though availability will vary by location; you can call ahead to confirm. We’ve ordered the list below starting with the places that are most likely to offer the service, and for the lowest cost.
Your local library is likely able to scan things at volume. If you have a library card with no outstanding fines, library associates will likely help you scan a few pages. Many public libraries charge a small fee for scans (typically as little as $0.10 per page) or set a limit on the number of pages you can scan, but many also offer the service for free and without limits. You can call your local library to confirm.
Additionally, if you are a college student or an active member of your school alumni association, your school library is very likely to have a scanner.
Many hotels have business centers for guest use. These services occasionally include printers with scanners. Additionally, if it is a small document, the front desk may be able to scan it for you. This is most likely to work if you wait until the front desk administrator is not busy — ideally in the evening. If you are not a guest of a hotel, it’s still worth asking if they can scan it for you.
7. Travel Agencies
Many travel agencies have access to scanners and may be willing to help you out while you’re on the road. If you’re on a trip booked by a travel agency that has a chain of offices and you can get to one of them, the office will likely help you; however, any travel agency (even those outside of the network) may also agree to scan your document. If you have an urgent need to scan something, it doesn’t hurt to ask.
Free Apps You Can Use to Scan Documents
If you have a smartphone and you don’t need to scan a large number of documents, you may be able to download an app that gets the job done for you. With improved camera technology, these apps allow you to create scans that are just as clear as using an actual scanner.
- Details: You can download the basic CamScanner app for free. It allows you to take pictures of your documents and turn them into PDFs. You can then send them to your cloud storage, save them on your phone, or email them to yourself and others. You can even photograph multiple pages and save them as one document.
- Availability: iPhone and Android
- Find out more or download
- Details: Evernote is an amazing productivity app but what you may not know is that it allows you to use your phone to scan documents and images, too. You can turn anything into a PDF with this app, store it in your cloud service, or email it to anyone.
- Availability: iPhone and Android
- Find out more or download
10. Genius Scan
- Details: Genius Scan’s free edition is a great app for scanning a few pages at a time. You can save multiple pages into a single PDF file and email them to anyone. You can also export the scans to a wide variety of cloud storage options. It uses perspective correction to get the best-looking scans.
- Availability: iPhone only
- Find out more or download
Need to send faxes as well? We list more than 10 places where you can send a fax for free (or nearly free).
staples copy and print login
Fiu Law Graduation Requirements,
Safi Or Kjarr Sns,
Craftsman Mower Deck Engagement Cable Install,
Google Maps Vr Iphone,
Methanol Melting Point,
Sample Protractor Framework,
Yanmar 1gm10 Head Gasket,
Smart Wallet Reviews,
Learn more about Staples Business Advantage Total Print Solutions. We serve organizations with over 20 employees. Discover more about our programs today.Best defensive badges 2k20 paint beast
On-site or remote – Staples has everything to make the workday more comfortable. Set the stage with a wide assortment of computer desks, workstations, lighting and chairs – including innovative ball office chairs that promote better posture and balance while you work. Be sure to stock up on all the essentials to keep daily operations running smoothly, such as printers, scanners, printer ink …Psychosocial counselling vacancies in zambia 2020
In 2008, Staples acquired Corporate Express, which now runs under the banner Staples Business Advantage, catering to larger corporations. Since 2008, Staples Canada has acquired different companies – such as Chiswick, introducing industrial products to their selection. I2cdetect not working
About Staples Advantage: Staples Advantage is located at 16501 Trojan Way in LA Mirada, CA – Los Angeles County and is a business listed in the categories Office Equipment Supplies & Furniture, Office Supplies And Stationery Stores, Office Equipment & Supplies and Office Equipment & Supplies Retail. Dme cloning
Staples Advantage at 4170 Highlander Pkwy, Richfield, OH 44286. Submit a correction. Know more about this business than we do? Cool! Please submit any corrections or missing details you may have.
All accessories included. Staples Thermal Pouches, Photo (4″ x 6″), 25/Pack (17472) Sold as 25/PK Thermal laminating pouches protect documents you handle frequently Measures 4.5″W x 6.25″L and has 5 mil thickness Glossy thermal pouches come in clear color with high transparency for professional results Compatible with all laminator brands Sold . .. Xbox one keeps beeping and turning off
Staples.de bietet eine große Auswahl an Bürobedarf, Druckerpatronen, Möbeln und alles für den Versand. Mit Best-Preis-Garantie und kostenlosen Rücksendungen. Adopt me castle ideas
Manage your Staples credit card account online, any time, using any device. Submit an application for a Staples credit card now. Python selenium tradingview
Apr 01, 2016 · Staples Business Advantage, the B2B division of Staples, Inc., has eight buyer personas they cater to. So, when they wanted to launch an advocate marketing program that would turn their buyers into vocal evangelists, they worked with marketing consultancy Demand Spring (who recently helped them update their buyer personas) to refine their strategy. Juju channel
Staples Business Advantage is a division of Staples corporate – not Retail Staples – and as an Account Manager, I help save time and money for small businesses – from the 1 home based business to 20 full time employees. I help your company by consolidating your vendors to give them a 1 stop shop to run every aspect of their business. Antique chair parts
25% Back in Rewards on All Ink & Toner with Coupon at Staples.com. Staples keeps businesses running smoothly, gives students the tools they need to excel in the classroom, and keeps households organized with products such as office supplies, furniture, and electronic goods. Fnaf free roam chromebook
Staples Advantage: Login. Staplesadvantage.giftcardmall.com Corporate email address A Corporate email address is the email address associated with your company. A Corporate email address is required; personal email addresses will not be accepted. Amg gts renntech stage 2
Staples is the worst customer service I have ever had. Trying oo get support for a lap top I purchased. Took me over 2.5 hours to get help.I gave up and am returning it. I was hung up on with stapled, executive customer care didn’t care. HE had no clue what he was doing. I spoke with 3 different staples reps and got 3 different answers. Trident spike
Staples Advantage LLC is a Connecticut Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on November 15, 2016. The company’s filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 1222167. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Charles Galanek. Business submit guest post
Corporate email address A Corporate email address is the email address associated with your company. A Corporate email address is required; personal email addresses will not be accepted. User with this email is already registered Customer with email address is already registered. Please, login and continue corporate registration.Auto subs madden 19
Staples offers in-store packing and Shipping Services 7 days a week from UPS drop-off. Recycling Services. With free electronics recycling and rewards for ink recycling, we make it easy to make a difference. Print and Marketing Services. Your one-stop print shop for everything your business needs.Vue keurig cups
Miami county ks police department
Systems of inequalities coloring activity algebra accents
Ct pistol permit denial
Card of demise banlist
HP printers – Setting up an account on the HP Smart website
HP ePrint is a secure, cloud-based service that lets you print from anywhere with an active Internet connection. You can send print jobs from a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone if you have access to your email account. Go to Printing with HP ePrint for more information.
Sending a print job from an email account :
, sign in to your email account and compose a new email message.
Enter your printer’s email address in to , and then enter a subject in the subject line of the email message.
Attach the document or photo you want to print and send an email.
Sending a print job from the HP Smart website :
- Sign in to your HP Smart Account .
Find the printer you want to print with, and then select the printer’s email address.
A new window opens with the printer’s email address already entered in the To field.
Enter a subject in the corresponding field of the email message.
Attach the document or photo you want to print and send an email.
Approved Sender Management :
- Sign in to HP Smart .
Select a printer if necessary.
Scroll down to ePrint Access, then, if necessary, click ePrint Access.
Enter the email address you want to add and click Add.
Change ePrint Job Settings :
By default, ePrint uses the following print settings.
Print quality : Normal
Print color : Full color
E-mail paper size : Letter or A4
Paper size for attached images : 101.6 x 152.4 mm (4 x 6 inches)
Number of prints : 1
Paper orientation : Corresponds to original document
On your account page, scroll down to ePrint Settings, then tap ePrint Settings if necessary. Select the desired print settings.
Color or black and white printing
Select plain paper or photo paper
Enable two-sided (duplex) printing
Lexmark Print Management | Lexmark Russia
Mobile printing is a matter of course for users. Mobile printing that meets IT goals.Mobile printing, which works like stationary printing.
Lexmark Print Management (LPM), in both hosted and traditional on-premises, helps keep printing simple, regardless of platform, user or location.
Print from anywhere to a printer anywhere: With LPM, you don’t have to search or select a printer first. Submit print jobs from anywhere to a single queue, and then submit them to any ready-to-go printer, saving time and maintaining privacy.
Flexibility: Lexmark Print Management provides a variety of options for sending a print job from a mobile device for the best user experience.
- Lexmark Mobile Printing app: The Lexmark Mobile Printing app, shared with Lexmark Print Management, works with both iOS and Android devices. It unifies the process of printing documents on different operating systems.
- AirPrint: Lexmark Print Management is the first corporate printing software certified for AirPrint. Users can send documents to print directly to a shared queue using the built-in print functionality of the operating system.
- Lexmark Print Service Plugin: Android 4.4 introduces new printing capabilities, including its own printing subsystem. Lexmark has released the Lexmark Print Service plug-in that allows you to print from your Android device to Lexmark Print Management and other supported Lexmark models without installing a third-party application.
- Email Sending: Print jobs can be sent to Lexmark Print Management by email. Thus, no matter what device is used and how it is connected to the network, sending an email attachment to Lexmark Print Management will queue the job as if it were from a desktop computer.
Print any popular format: Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, images, web pages. … … The document or information that you see on the screen of your mobile device will be printed.You don’t have to look for workarounds or face inconsistencies between screen and print displays.
Full control and analytics: LPM allows IT professionals to monitor and get statistics on device usage down to a specific user, regardless of where the print job was sent from. By tracking these key processes, you can make better decisions for your entire print and workflow infrastructure. If necessary, the user or group can be set a limit on color printing or its total volume.
Lexmark Print Management is a unified solution for enterprise printing from both mobile devices and PCs. Lexmark is committed to making mobile printing tasks flexible and easy, rather than requiring specialized user skills or dedicated IT support.
The system is ignoring the options in the Select Printer dialog box when printing a document from a preview in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
Template: CPR – NAV – hotfix
BUG #: 183849 (Content Maintenance)
This article applies to Microsoft Dynamics NAV for all countries and all locales.
When you print a document from a preview in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, the system ignores the options in the Select Printer dialog box. For example, if you specify a printer in the Select Printer dialog box, the system uses the default printer when you view and print the document.
A hotfix is available from Microsoft.There is a “Hotfix download available” section at the top of this Knowledge Base article. If you have problems downloading the hotfix installation or other technical support questions, contact your partner, or if you enroll in a support plan directly with Microsoft, you can contact Microsoft Dynamics Technical Support and create a new service request. To do this, visit the following Microsoft website:
https: // mbs.microsoft.com/support/newstart.aspx You can also telephone technical support for Microsoft Dynamics using these country specific phone links. To do this, visit one of the following Microsoft Web sites:
https://mbs.microsoft.com/customersource/support/information/SupportInformation/global_support_contacts_eng.htm In special cases, support charges may be canceled if a technical support professional for Microsoft Dynamics and related products determines that a solution to the problem is specifically released. The usual support costs will apply to any additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update.
How to obtain the Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix or
After you request a Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix, a hyperlink will be sent to you by email.
This message will contain a hyperlink and password. You can use hyperlinks to download Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix or update files. Clicking the hyperlink opens the File Download dialog box – security warning . Then you are prompted to start, save, or cancel the download.
Pressing the button execute starts the extraction and loading process. You must specify a folder for new files and then provide a password.
If you click the button Save , specify the path to save the compressed file. When opening a saved file, you will be prompted to specify the path to the files. Then you need to provide the password received in the email message.
Pressing the button Cancel stops the download process.
How to install Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform hotfix
Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform fixes will be available as separate files. To install a Microsoft Dynamics NAV hotfix, you must replace the existing Microsoft Dynamics NAV installation files from the hotfix files. To do this, follow these steps.
Step 1: Replace the files in Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server installation
In a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server installation, replace the files with the patch files.
Infrastructure software solutions | Yutel
Infrastructure software solutions will allow you to:
- reduce IT support costs;
- modernize the existing IT infrastructure;
- to increase the availability of information systems and minimize the likelihood of downtime or failure of information systems;
- to maintain the security of the organization’s infrastructure at the proper level;
- ensure data integrity in enterprise information systems;
- provide easy management of IT infrastructure;
- to improve the reliability of the organization’s IT infrastructure.
Active Directory keeps enterprise environments of all sizes running efficiently with the following capabilities:
- Single registration in the network; Users can authenticate to the network with a single username and password and still have access to all network resources (servers, printers, applications, files, etc.), regardless of their location on the network.
- Information security. Authentication and resource access controls built into Active Directory provide centralized protection for your network. Access rights can be defined not only for each object in the catalog, but also for each property (attribute) of the object.
- Centralized management. Administrators can centrally manage all corporate resources. Routine administration tasks do not need to be repeated for multiple network objects.
- Administration using group policies. The use of Group Policy provides efficient and centralized management of multiple settings for users, operating systems, and applications. Enforcing Group Policy allows administrators to define the rules according to which the settings for the working environment are configured for both users and computers. This allows you to easily and efficiently maintain the IT infrastructure of the enterprise in working order, while reducing the total cost of ownership of the infrastructure.
- Flexibility of changes. A directory service flexibly follows changes in the structure of a company or organization. At the same time, the reorganization of the directory is not complicated, and may be simplified.
Products and technologies used : Microsoft Windows Server.
Basic network services (DHCP, DNS, WINS).
Core Networking Services is the foundation that enables easy-to-maintain, reliable, and highly scalable networking.The Automatic Host Configuration (DHCP) service is designed to simplify the administration of IP addresses. Domain Name System (DNS) and NetBIOS Name System (WINS) resolution services are used on TCP / IP networks to locate computers and services by user-friendly names.
Products used and technologies: Microsoft Windows Server, FreeBSD, Linux.
Print management system.
The print management system allows you to centrally control access to printing devices and the printing process throughout the company, ensure guaranteed delivery of documents for printing, reduce the cost of consumables, optimize the office equipment fleet, improve the security of printing processes and optimize print traffic.
Products and technologies used: Microsoft Windows Server.
System of corporate e-mail and unified electronic communications.
The system of corporate e-mail and unified electronic communications is a necessary tool for successful business. Exchange of this tool, you can provide your users with cost-effective and secure access to all communications – email, voicemail, instant messaging, and more – from virtually any PC, web browser, or mobile device, thereby helping to increase productivity.
Products and technologies used: Microsoft Exchange, Sendmail, Exim, Kerio Connect.
Database management systems.
Database Management System (DBMS) is data management and analysis software that enables organizations to manage critical information and power business applications.
Products used and technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Firebird, IBM DB2.
The system provides protection against loss of information and the ability to gain access to data after environmental influences, user errors or the actions of intruders.
Products and technologies used: Acronis Backup & Recovery.
System of secure Internet access.
Access to global networks based on an edge server acting as a proxy server and / or firewall will provide you with:
- protection against network threats;
- management and monitoring of user actions in global networks, which will increase labor productivity and reduce traffic or channel bandwidth costs;
- Availability of business-critical applications by supporting speed priority for such applications and automatic load balancing between different channels.
Products and technologies used: Kerio Control, Microsoft Forefront TMG.
- System of remote access to the local network.
To provide employees and partners of the company with safe and reliable remote access to applications, data and resources of the corporate network, it is necessary to use a system of remote access to the local network.
Products and technologies used: Microsoft Windows Server, Kerio Control, Microsoft Forefront TMG.
- Terminal access system.
The terminal access system reduces the cost of ownership of the IT infrastructure, provides the possibility of using outdated equipment and communication channels with low bandwidth, the use of “thin clients”. The solution allows for secure work with client-server applications, enhances the security and reliability of systems, and improves the efficiency of mobile users.
Products and technologies used: Microsoft Windows Server.
- Virtualization system.
Virtualization is based on the ability of one computer / server to perform the work of several computers / servers by distributing its resources across multiple environments. With virtual servers and virtual desktops, you can host multiple operating systems and multiple applications in a single location, even remotely. Thus, physical and geographic restrictions will no longer matter to you. In addition to saving energy and reducing costs through more efficient use of hardware resources, virtual infrastructure gives you high resource availability, more efficient desktop management, increased security, and improved disaster recovery.
Products and technologies used: Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare.
Ulan-Ude: st. Botanicheskaya, 37a, 3rd floor; tel .: 8 (3012) 26-99-23, 27-07-27
Irkutsk: st. December Events, 55, office 205; tel .: 8 (3952) 29-26-23, 61-88-71, 29-25-12
Ideal solution for LAN deployment and automation of accounting, sales, manufacturing and finance departments of any company
7 and ComplexWare 7.7
1C: Enterprise – the most popular program for automating accounting, trading and financial activities in the CIS countries;
Small Business Suite is a network operating system specially tailored to the needs of small networks and created by the world leader in networking, Novell.
Ware 7.7 and Ware 7.7 – the foundation for the successful development of your business
This kit should be installed first of all in your office, as it can be used to solve the most pressing accounting automation problems that arise in almost any enterprise.
Allows an unprepared user who does not know the intricacies of network technologies, “playfully” create a full-fledged local area network, providing shared access to information and resources, such as network drives and printers, as well as access to the Internet.This ensures truly teamwork among your employees.
It will help to put things in order in your own accounting and finance – something without which the normal work of any company is unthinkable. By automating the work of the accounting, trade and financial departments of the enterprise, you can not only easily submit the quarterly and annual balance sheets to the tax office, but also analyze the work of each direction of your activity. Thanks to this analysis, you will find internal reserves to improve the efficiency of your business and ensure its further development.
Small Business Suite is a network operating system from Novell, the world leader in network software products, that is specifically designed for small businesses that do not have a skilled network administrator. This product is based on NetWare 5.1 and the changes made in it compared to the full version have allowed to create a full-fledged network server operating system optimized for the needs of a small enterprise. Small Business Suite has easy-to-use installation and administration tools.This product has the following main features:
- NetWare 5.1 kernel for high transfer speeds for files and printers;
- NDS eDirectory 8.5 is a powerful directory service that has become the de facto industry standard and greatly simplifies the process of managing your information system, optimized for the needs of a small business;
- adding new users with licenses of 1, 5 and 25 users;
- limit on the number of simultaneous connections – 50 users;
- includes GroupWise 5.5 – a convenient scheduling and e-mail system, and the included GroupWise Pop Forwarder Agent – allows you to organize the reception / transmission of messages with your ISP using the POP3 protocol;
- NetShield VirusScan – Antivirus protection with a free six-month Network Associate subscription;
- includes Novell Internet Connection Expert – remote network access with the ability to separate modems and telephone lines for dialing and connecting to the Internet;
- BorderManager Enterprise Edition 3.5 Firewall (with Caching / Proxy services) will protect your confidential data and allow you to control access to the Internet, ensuring high access performance;
- Simplified installation and administration tools (50 minutes or less) that allow you to add new users, workgroups, printers and applications to your network with graphical step-by-step instructions.
“1C: Enterprise 7.7” – a system of programs designed to automate accounting at enterprises of different forms of ownership and activities.Users of business automation systems built on the basis of 1C: Enterprise receive both a set of ready-made solutions for accounting automation with a deeply developed methodology, and a flexible tool that allows them to adapt these solutions to the specifics of a particular enterprise.
The set “1C: Novell BukhWare 7.7” includes the component “Accounting” with a standard configuration corresponding to the currently accepted accounting methodology, which is confirmed by a certificate from the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation.The component “Accounting” contains tools for the implementation of any accounting scheme and provides flexible accounting options (several charts of accounts, multilevel and multidimensional analytical accounting, complex transactions, etc.), the possibility of both manual and automatic entry of accounting transactions, input , storage and printing of various primary documents, as well as the formation and printing of various reports.
Delivery “1C: Novell ComplexWare 7.7” includes a complex configuration “Accounting + Trade + Warehouse + Salary + Personnel” accounting, financial accounting for several legal entities, consolidated management accounting.In addition, the delivery includes the configuration “Production + Services + Accounting”, designed to automate small manufacturing and service enterprises and a number of others.
Thus, the user receives a powerful tool for complex automation of the entire enterprise from the workplace of the manager and accountant to the workplaces of the seller and storekeeper – starting with the input of primary documents and ending with the preparation of a balance sheet and financial analysis of the efficiency of the enterprise.
All official users of 1C: Novell BukhWare 7.7 and 1C: Novell ComplexWare 7.7 are provided with consultations of the 1C technical support service by phone and e-mail, updating forms and the procedure for calculating documents in accordance with changes in Russian legislation, etc. etc. In addition, the delivery set of “1C: Novell ComplexWare 7.7” includes the current release of an information technology support disk (1C: ITS) and a free subscription to ITS for a period of 12 months.On monthly disks of ITS, users receive new releases of programs and configurations, consultations, accounting methods, legal information and other materials. ITS subscribers also have access to Internet support tools that allow downloading new reporting forms, updates to standard configurations, exchange rates, etc. directly from the 1C web server (www.1c.ru).
Prices for “Ware 7.7”, “Ware 7.7” and additional licenses for “Small Business Suite”
|Small Business Suite 5.1 Server Plus 5-Con. Russian||$ 925|
|1C: Pre-enterprise 7.7. Accounting. Network version||$ 480|
|“1C: Novell BukhWare 7.7 “||$ 975||$ 488||$ 439||$ 390|
|Small Business Suite 5.1 Server Plus 5-Con. Russian||$ 925|
|1C: Pre-enterprise 7.7. Complex supply. Network version||$ 1500|
|“1C: Novell ComplexWare 7.7 “||$ 1625||$ 813||$ 704||$ 697|
|Upgrade to BukhWare 7.7 and ComplexWare 7.7 bundles from previous / current versions of the 1C: Enterprise software system||difference in price + $ 5, but not less than 65%|
|Small Business Suite 5.1 1-con. (additional license)||$ 70||$ 64||$ 58||$ 57|
|Small Business Suite 5.1 5-con. (additional license)||$ 350||$ 318||$ 288||$ 283|
|Small Business Suite 5.1 25-con. (additional license)||$ 1750||$ 1590||$ 1438||$ 1413|
123056, Moscow, PO Box 64, Sales Department: Moscow, st. Seleznevskaya, 21
Phones: (095) 737-9257 (multichannel), Fax: (095) 681-4407,
E-mail: 1c @ 1c.ru. http://www.1c.ru
Agriculture, hunting and forestry
Department of Agriculture and Environment Statistics
Agricultural products (in value terms)
Filippova Natalya Igorevna
Klyueva Valeria Sergeevna
Lavreev Yuri Borisovich
Balances of food resources
Starodubtseva Galina Stanislavovna
Hunting and hunting economy
Kislova Ekaterina Vladimirovna
Forestry and forestry services
Boyko Maria Vyacheslavovna
Availability of agricultural machinery
Fedosov Andrey Viktorovich
Drozdova Sayora Sergeevna
Basic performance indicators of organizations by type of economic activity “Logging”
Production in kind
Agnaeva Irina Aleksandrovna
Department of Enterprise Statistics
Archives Uncategorized – Cloud solutions and software provider Microsoft CSP
Microsoft introduces a new employee engagement platform – Microsoft Viva – to help people succeed at work
Sources of article
Microsoft News Center: https: // news.microsoft.com/2021/02/04/microsoft-unveils-new-employee-experience-platform-microsoft-viva-to-help-people-thrive-at-work/
Redmondmag.com Magazine https://redmondmag.com/articles/2021/02/04/microsoft-unveils-viva-for-teams.aspx
Translation of the article: https://translate.google.com
The company is rethinking a fragmented $ 300 billion marketplace to bring employee communication, wellness, learning, and knowledge discovery tools to the workflow.
REDMOND, Washington – February 4, 2021 – Microsoft announced Thursday Microsoft Viva, the first employee engagement platform that provides tools for employee engagement, learning, wellness, and discovery of employee knowledge directly in the workflow of people. Viva is designed to help employees learn, grow, and develop with new capabilities that integrate with the productivity and collaboration capabilities of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams.
“We participated in the largest large-scale remote work experiment the world has ever seen, and it has had a huge impact on the employee experience,” said Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft. “Every organization will need a unified employee experience — from adaptation and collaboration to continuous learning and growth. Viva brings everything an employee needs to be successful from day one into a single integrated environment right in Teams. ”
This announcement was made because economic and social trends are driving sustainable changes in employee engagement.As we move towards an increasingly distributed and digital work environment, there has been a growing demand for solutions that support culture, knowledge discovery, on-the-job learning and employee well-being. Analysts estimate the nascent Employee Experience Platform (EXP) category at $ 300 billion in annual expenses. It encompasses what is today a fragmented market for services, infrastructure and hundreds of tools, many of which go unnoticed or underutilized by the employees of the companies who have invested in them.
“As the world of work changes, the next innovation horizon will be a focus on creativity, inclusion, and well-being so that organizations can create a culture of resilience and inventiveness,” said Jared Spataro, corporate vice president for Microsoft 365. “Our vision is this … provide a platform for employee experiences that helps organizations create a thriving culture with engaged employees and inspiring leaders. ”
Microsoft Viva leverages the power of Teams and Microsoft 365 to combine employee experiences across four key areas – engagement, wellness, learning, and knowledge – into an integrated experience that empowers people to be the best.Microsoft today announces the first set of modules in Viva that will provide built-in capabilities, integration with Viva’s strong and growing partner ecosystem, and platform extensibility that will allow customers to integrate their existing systems and employee interaction tools with Viva to make them more accessible and visible. for employees:
- Viva Connections The Viva Connections app is a central Viva landing page consisting of a company news feed and a shared dashboard that resembles a SharePoint communications site.It will be available as a Teams desktop client “in the first half of 2021,” and support for mobile apps is expected “in the summer of 2021.” Microsoft clarified that Viva Connections “runs on SharePoint,” but also allows organizations to “extend the content of your SharePoint intranet.” including your home site in Microsoft Teams. ” You can also customize Viva Connections using “Power Apps, SPFx [SharePoint Framework] and third-party solutions that you have already deployed,” added Microsoft.The app works with Yammer for chats, OneDrive for file storage, and Microsoft Stream for videos.
- Viva Insights The Viva Insights app measures how employees use their time. These metrics are displayed on the dashboard for individuals and managers. Microsoft says the information is aggregated and anonymized in the view that management sees. Microsoft announced that the Insights app for use in Teams is now available in preview.The Insights app pulls data from Microsoft 365 services, but it will also work with other third-party software products. “Microsoft Viva Insights uses data and alerts from Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and other Microsoft 365 apps and services, but managers can also access the data. from the existing ecosystem of collaboration tools and services, including Zoom, Slack, Workday and SAP SuccessFactors, “announcement explained. Microsoft additionally announced a preview of LinkedIn Glint with Microsoft Power BI dashboard, which is a kind of internal integration as Microsoft owns LinkedIn …This integrated Glint solution is now available as a preview in Viva Insights, but only for Microsoft Workplace Analytics customers.
Viva Insights is very similar to Workspace Analytics, which also measures employee time, but Microsoft calls them two products.
Future additions to Viva Insights will include “personal wellbeing experiences including virtual commuting, Headspace integration for meditation and mindfulness, and Microsoft Viva Learning integration,” Microsoft explained.These additions will appear “in the coming months”.
Viva Learning The Viva Learning app provides access to learning materials. It is currently available, but only as a private preview for use in Teams. Microsoft expects it to go public “later this year.” Viva Learning may include content from the following sources:
- LinkedIn Learning
- Microsoft Learn
- Third party vendors including Skillsoft, Coursera, Pluralsight and edX
- Organization Content Library.
Later this year, Viva Learning is expected to integrate with other learning solutions including Cornerstone OnDemand, Saba and SAP SuccessFactors. Microsoft expects to make its APIs available in the same time frame
- Viva Topics The Viva Topics application provides a means of identifying expert knowledge within an organization using so-called “thematic cards”. It will also display information about things like the organization’s project names and definitions used, which will pop up as cards in context with “highlights” in text when people use Office 365 applications.These theme cards are automatically generated from Microsoft 365, and teams use artificial intelligence. Viva Topics is currently in the public release stage. It is being proposed as an “add-on to Microsoft 365 business plans.” Viva Topics is very similar to the “topic analysis” or “topic cards” phase in Project Cortex, which Microsoft summarized last year when it announced SharePoint Syntex, the first Project Cortex product. … This subject intelligence product was supposed to be available last year, but has apparently been delayed.Microsoft’s statement did not specifically say that Viva Topics is the next release of Project Cortex, but it did say that it “works with our other content management tools, including Microsoft 365 E5 Compliance and SharePoint Syntex.