Free Weekly Menu Planner For The Entire Year – Spiral Notebook
menu planning has been around forever. and it’s no secret why: planning out your meals makes life so much easier! here are 3 of my favorite reasons to meal plan…
1. it saves time. the whole process of looking through grocery store ads for deals, planning out the meals we’re going to eat for the upcoming week, and making a grocery list can seem like just another big “to do” on my list, and can take an hour or two to plan everything out. that, by itself, does not sound appealing! but when i consider all the time i would otherwise spend during the week thinking about what we’re going to eat, looking through my pantry, and then going to the grocery store to buy the ingredients i don’t have…all on a daily basis…well, i’ll take the 1 hour to sit down and do all the planning!
2. no more grocery store trips. that’s not to say that i’ll never go to the grocery store again, but i will not have to go nearly as often! once a week is plenty, especially when i have my kids in tow. and when i plan out my meals for the week, i really do only need to go to the store once because i get everything i need in one trip!
3. it saves my budget. because i’m not going to the store almost daily anymore, i don’t buy all those unnecessary things that magically sneak into my cart every single time i shop (whether by me accidentally putting the chocolate in there, or by the four tiny hands secretly placing small cars or yet another box of popsicles in the cart). another way it saves me money is that i’m not spending it on things that i “think i might potentially need” for a meal that week. i buy only what i need.
there are so many other advantages to meal planning, but i’ll get on with the rest of the post. in my need to be organized, i made myself a meal planner with enough space to meal plan weekly for the whole year, and you can just as easily make one too! i’ll show you how.
the first step is to get a meal planning sheet that you adore! you’re going to be looking at it often, so make sure it’s something that you really love to look at. i used one that i have available in my etsy shop (<– click to go see them!), but i also have a bunch of FREE meal planning templates over here. (<– click to go to the freebie post!) my preference is to have one that includes a place for the date(s), and a shopping list so i can easily jot down the things i need to buy as i write out the meals we’ll be eating. i also like one that has a place for the three meals we eat every day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
once you’ve found one you like, print out as many sheets as you need. i printed 52, one for each week of the year (only 26 sheets if you do front-and-back printing). and i actually printed mine from my home printer instead of taking them to an office supply store to have them printed because the ones i was using didn’t use very much ink and so was sufficiently cheaper than taking it somewhere to be printed.
the next thing i did was make a 8.5″x11″ cover by using scrapbook paper and a label. i laminated it for durability and to make sure it wouldn’t get wet sitting on a counter somewhere in my kitchen. double-sided scrapbook paper is great because it makes the outside AND inside of your menu planner look fab.
and while i did not have the pages for my meal planner printed at an office-supply store, i did take the entire thing to one once it was all put together to have it bound. it only cost me $3 to have the entire thing bound with a plastic spiral binding.
so now that my (easy!) menu planner has been put together, i wanted to add even more organization to it. i got some 8.5″x11″ full-sheet sticker labels (like these ones – aff link) while i was at the office supply store and got a 3/4″ circle punch to create these cute stickers. they have words like “pizza,” “slow cooker,” “leftovers,” “freezer meal,” etc to remind me what kind of work i need to put into that meal. for example, if i have leftover waffles or pancakes one day i put the remainder in the freezer – then when we’re going to eat them again, i put a “freezer meal” sticker beside that meal so i know to get them out the night before to defrost in the fridge. or, if i have a “slow cooker” meal, i put that sticker on to remind myself that i need to get it put together in the morning instead of waiting until dinner time to get it ready.
the stickers themselves are super easy to put together and take only a minute. you can download my free printable menu planning stickers (<– click there or on the image itself to download!) so you can print out your own, and then simply punch them out with a circle punch (or if you don’t have one –i got mine for $4 at michael’s– you can simply cut them into squares. either way works! here’s one on amazon that is similar [aff link]). store them in an envelope and keep with your meal planner.
here’s an example of the stickers “in action.” when i glance at my planner the night before, i know exactly what prep i need to do for the next day…for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
see how easy and cute it can be to organize your meals? it makes me a little excited to get to take the time to plan out my family’s meals every week. and my kids like to help meal plan too – they’re favorite part is getting to put on the stickers 🙂
do you meal plan? what’s your favorite way of doing it and what are your best tips for keeping it all organized? i’d love to hear what you have to say in the comments!
happy meal planning!
Other Posts You May Like:
New Skinnytaste Meal Planner (Updated + Revised)
posted December 16, 2017 by Gina
I’m super excited to share the completely updated and revised Skinnytaste Meal Planner, Revised Edition a 52-week, daily meal planner to help you jump start your health goals by getting organized. Based on everyone’s feedback about improving the previous Meal Planner, this revised planner was improved based on your comments!
(pre-order only until 12/19), Available at Target.com, Barnes and Noble and Amazon.
The completely updated and revised Skinnytaste Meal Planner now includes:
- More space for writing your meal entries including Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner!
- Spiral binding so the planner lays flat for easier writing
- Shopping lists to plan your week’s groceries
- Notes sections to keep track of extra tasks
- Check-boxes so you can mark off your weekly goals as you complete them each day
As before, there’s plenty of space to track your eating and exercise activities.
Meal planning is easy, it only takes a few steps:
- Plan your meals for the week (get your kids and husband involved)
- Make a shopping list.
- Go shopping!
To kick off the launch I’ve partnered with one of my cookbook team members and recipe developers, Danielle Hazard, experienced in the food, cooking and nutrition field and a perfect match for meal planning. Together, we’ve come up with a detailed, thorough meal plan that includes breakfast, lunch and dinner for the entire week! Say goodbye to the stress of meal planning and grocery list writing and hello to a week of delicious, pre-planned, well balanced Skinnytaste meals.
To make it easy for you, we’ve included a more precise, organized grocery list that will make grocery shopping so much easier and much less stressful. Save you money and time. You’ll dine out less often, waste less food and you’ll have everything you need on hand to help keep you on track. Forget about spinning your wheels, trying to come up with meals for your busy week. We’ve done it for you!
Here are the details:
Breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, are designed to serve 1 while dinners and all meals on Saturday and Sunday are designed to serve a family of 4. Some recipes make enough leftovers for two nights or lunch the next day. While we truly believe there is no one size fits all meal plan, we did our best to come up with something that appeals to a wide range of individuals. Everything is Weight Watchers friendly, I included the updated Weight Watcher Freestyle Points for your convenience, feel free to swap out any recipes you wish or just use this for inspiration!
The grocery list is comprehensive and includes everything you need to make all meals on the plan. I’ve even included brand recommendations of products I love and use often.
And last, but certainly not least, this meal plan is flexible and realistic. There’s plenty of wiggle room for cocktails, healthy snacks, dessert and dinner out. And if necessary, you can move some things around to make it work with your schedule.
B: 2 hard-boiled eggs (0) + 1 apple (0)
L: Chickpea Avocado Salad (3)
D: Balsamic Roasted Veggies and White Bean Pasta (8)
B: Avocado Toast with Sunny Side Egg (4) + 1 orange (0)
D: Madison’s Favorite Slow Cooker Beef Tacos (9) + Mexican Cauliflower Rice (1)
B: Avocado Toast with Sunny Side Egg (4) + 1 orange (4)
L: Spiralized Greek Cucumber Salad (7) + 1 apple (0)
D: ¾ cup Balsamic Roasted Veggies and White Bean Pasta (6) + 7 ounces Italian chicken sausage* (2)
B: 6 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt (0) topped with 1 sliced banana (0), 2 tablespoons chopped pecans (3), 1 teaspoon honey (1)
L: Spiralized Greek Cucumber Salad (7) + 1 apple (0)
D: Taco Salad made with leftover Slow Cooker Beef (6) + 2 cup chopped romaine (0), 1 ounce (about 18) baked tortilla chips (3) + ¼ cup Best Guacamole (3)
B: 6 ounces nonfat Greek yogurt (0) topped with 1 sliced banana (0), 2 tablespoons chopped pecans (3), 1 teaspoon honey (1)
L: Chilled Italian Shrimp Tortellini Pasta x2 (6)
D: Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup (2) + 1 ounce (about 18) baked tortilla chips (3)
B: Sausage, Cheese and Veggie Egg Bake (4) + fruit salad (¼ orange , ½ apple, ½ cup grapes) (0)
L: Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup (2) + 1 ounce (about 18) baked tortilla chips (3)
D: Dinner Out!
B: Sausage, Cheese and Veggie Egg Bake (4) + fruit salad (¼ orange , ½ apple, ½ cup grapes) (0)
D: Homemade Spinach Manicotti (7) + House Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
*Cook sausage according to package directions and add to pasta.
Print Shopping List
GROCERY LIST WEEK #1
- 6 apples (any variety)
- 2 medium heads garlic
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium red onions
- 2 medium (5 ounce each) and 2 large (6 ounce each) Haas avocados
- 1 small and 1 medium yellow onion, minced
- 2 medium plum tomatoes
- 1 vine ripened tomato
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 large English cucumber
- 1 medium (regular) cucumber
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 5 ounces shiitake mushrooms
- 1 medium bunch cilantro
- 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 small bunch fresh basil
- 1 small bunch celery
- 3 lemons
- 2 bananas
- 1 lime
- 2 pounds seedless grapes
- 1 bunch scallions
- 5 medium oranges
- 1 medium shallot
- 2 large heads romaine lettuce (or 2 [16-ounce] bags pre-cut)
- 1 medium head cauliflower or 4 cups riced cauliflower
Meat, Poultry and Fish:
- 2 pounds 93% lean ground beef
- 14 ounces (4 links) Italian chicken sausage
- 4 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound (2) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 small loaf 100% whole grain bread
- 1 package (at least 8) crunchy taco shells
- 1 small bag white whole wheat flour
- ½ pound fusilli (I like Delallo), gluten free or whole wheat
- 18 corn tortillas
Condiments and Spices:
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Unfiltered apple cider vinegar (I like Braggs)
- Cooking spray
- Olive oil spray (or us an oil mister)
- Red wine vinegar
- Dijon mustard
- Balsamic vinegar
- Hot sauce (optional)
- Kosher salt (I like Diamond Crystal)
- Pepper grinder (or fresh peppercorns)
- Ground cumin
- Dried oregano
- Dried Italian herbs
- Chili powder
- Bay leaves
- Cayenne pepper
- Smoked paprika
- 1 small jar/container pesto (I like Delallo)
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
Dairy & Misc Refrigerated Items:
- 2 dozen large eggs
- 2 ounces fresh feta (not crumbled)
- 1 (15-ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese (I like Polly-O)
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle 1% milk
- 1 small container reduced fat sour cream (optional)
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 wedge fresh Parmesan Reggiano cheese
- 2 cups shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces skim milk
- 2 (6-ounce) containers nonfat plain Greek yogurt (I like Fage)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach
Canned and jarred:
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas
- 2 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (2. 25-ounce) sliced black olives
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can petite diced tomatoes (I like Tutturosso)
- 1 (32-ounce) box reduced sodium chicken broth (I like Swanson)
- 1 jar capers
- 1 jar pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato paste or 1 (4.5 ounce) tube
- 2 ½ cups jarred marinara (I like Delallo Pomodoro Fresco) OR 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes (I like Tutturosso) if you want to make your own
- 1 (12-ounce) can chipotle chili in adobo sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini or Great Northern beans
Miscellaneous dry goods:
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2 (8.5-ounce) packages Delallo Ricotta Spinach tortellini
Print Shopping List
The Clean Mama MENU Planner! – Clean Mama
January 9, 2017One of my secrets to a successful week is to do a little menu planning on Fridays. I find that when I have a plan for meal times the whole day runs more smoothly. I’ve been selling printable menu planners since 2010 and I decided that it was about time I put one in a spiral-bound planner format. Introducing the Clean Mama MENU Planner! I’m loving it – come see for yourself and grab it while it’s intro priced…. The Clean Mama Menu Planner is a simple, undated menu planner for keeping track of menu planning and grocery shopping. Create your menu plan and take your shopping list with you – the menu planner will fit right in your purse! The Clean Mama Menu Planner is the perfect companion to the Clean Mama Planner.
- 76 pages
- smooth, bright white 70# paper
- 100# card stock front and back covers with clear protective cover and wire-o binding
- made in the USA
- paper size is 5.75” x 8” – size with the binding is 6” x 8″
THE CLEAN MAMA MENU PLANNER includes:
• CLEAR Protective Cover and COVER PAGE
• TITLE PAGE – 3 lines for you to personalize your planner
• 6 – 2 PAGE BLANK CALENDARS – the perfect 2 page monthly calendar complete with a darling meal ideas list on the right hand side
• 5 WEEKLY DOCKETS for each month (30 total) – This page also includes a make again section for a winner dinner + a next week check list as well
• 5 WEEKLY MARKET LISTS for each month (30 total) – 12 grocery sections – lined and with check boxes (produce, breads/bakery, deli/meats, condiments, baking, canned goods, baked goods, dairy, frozen foods, snacks/beverages, laundry/cleaning, and everything else)
• SUBSTITUTIONS – this for that – run out of something? Check out my substitutions page to see what you can sub in place of buttermilk, baking powder, powdered sugar and more
• MEASUREMENT EQUIVALENTS – how many teaspoons in a tablespoon, cups in a pint, ounces in a quart? Consult this page for your
• FAMILY FAVORITES – simple checklist with a spot for the recipe, source, special ingredients and a +/- for keeping track of favorite meals and meals to make again
• BACK COVER
ORDER YOUR CLEAN MAMA MENU PLANNER!
SOAPBOX CREATIONS: Moments Inked: Meal Planner Review... Have you seen the latest in the Moments Inked Planning System over at Papertrey Ink? Its a meal planner! And I love it! It looks and feels just like the Moments Inked Planner, which is available now in the Papertrey Ink store. Today I am showing you the meal planner that comes spiral bound. It also comes in the Binder Addition, for those of you who have the gorgeous Moments Inked Binders. I decided to grab a planner cover and use the spiral because I do love the notebook feel.
The spiral bound planner and meal planner work great together, allowing for those adorable interchangeable covers to be used on either book. The are exactly the same size so all those Moments Inked dies and stamps will work perfectly in the Meal Planner.
For me this planner is just as simple as it looks. I grabbed my pencil and an eraser and simply wrote out the meals for the week. I love that it has “recipe location”. This has always been one source of irritation in the past. I find a recipe, buy the ingredients and then can’t remember where the recipe was or even what the ingredients were for. This lets you keep all of those details in one place and this makes this column one of my favorite parts of this planner. One quick look and you can see where you have the recipe stored, plus the defrost, advanced prep and slow cooker, help to make that mental note of whats coming up.
Each page has an attached, perforated, fold out list on the side of the menu. It easily rips out so you can take it to the grocery store. This is a genius addition to this meal planning system. It stays in your planner until its time to get to the store.
I love that everything is sectioned out for you. The lists I make look just like this, as far as organizing it out by department, so this takes the work out of that.
The back is your shopping list and another to do list spot….love that! And then the back of the menu has a place for notes. This is a list makers dream! I love that it can be so simple and yet help me stay so organized.I used the Moments Inked Planner Pocket Die to create a super easy insert to hold coupons. This is a simple addition for your meal planner that can be moved from week to week.
I have heard from many people over the years that planning takes so much work. I hope I have showed you today that it really is an easy task to make your meal planning more easy.You can see all the Moments Inked supplies by clicking HERE. There are also several other reviews on Nichole’s blog that you can check out for more ideas.
So glad you stopped in today! Thanks for coming by!
Introducing Moments Inked Meal Planner SystemBefore I get to the meal planner review, though, just quick word about the 2017 Moments Inked Memory Planner. Most of the planner is the same as last year’s version, including the option for spiral-bound or binder format. All of our favorite features have been carried forward, including the monthly and weekly pages, monthly dividers, monthly color schemes, and such, but there are a few enhancements as well that I know I really like and think you will too. If you haven’t seen a review of those additions, I encourage you to take a look at them HERE. Big bright colorful polka dots — that’s all I’m saying!
Meal planning saves time and meal planning saves money, whether you’re running a large household or just cooking for yourself. Meal planning can help you eat a greater variety of foods, use ingredients more efficiently, take advantage of weekly specials at the grocery stores, eat more foods in season, avoid last-minute take-out or restaurant meals, and save you extra trips to the grocery store.
I have incorporated some type of meal planning into my routine for years, but never anything as functional, efficient, and just downright pretty as the Moments Inked Meal Planner. Let me show you!First, let’s talk about size, specs, and format. Frist, the meal planner is the same size as our regular planners and is printed on the same white linen paper. Like our regular planner, the meal planning pages feature a rainbow of beautiful signature Papertrey colors. And like our regular planner, the meal planner is available in either spiral-bound or in a binder format. (Covers for the spiral-bound and binders for the binder pages are sold separately.) Other products in the Moments Inked product line are compatible with the meal planner, making it easy to decorate and/or customize your meal planner, if desired.
I was really torn between the two formats, but decided to try the spiral version first for two main reasons: 1) I’ll be able to store the meal planner in the kitchen, so my family will be able to easily access both the current meal plan and the shopping list; and 2) I like having previous menus archived right in the same notebook for easy reference when planning future weeks. I fear I would misplace used binder pages and lose out on that archiving opportunity. What I don’t like (about spiral notebooks in general) is that the coil gets in the way when I’m writing.
I’ve added two covers to my meal planner. One is the front cover. The second one I’m using as a pencil board. Because of the fold-out, tear-off list, the writing surface of the spiral bound is a tiny bit uneven. Not a big deal, but slipping an extra cover behind the list provides a nice flat, sturdy writing surface. The second cover also works as a bookmark.
Undated: perfect if you skip a week or just need a do-over (a few extra pages are included, 55 for the year, for just that purpose).
Recipe Location: I’ll never forget the time I had probably $40 of organic, locally sourced, grass-fed short ribs sitting in front of my relatively new Instant Pot and frantically googling the heck out of the internet looking for the recipe had prompted me to buy the short ribs in the first place, a cut of meat that at that time I had never, ever cooked in my life. I had no back-up plan. This section should ensure that never happens again!
(By the way, the salmon is highlighted because it was a new recipe.)
Defrost / Advance Prep / Slow Cooker: These reminders are perfect! One of my family’s favorite recipes works best when prepared over the span of three days. Inevitably, I forget to marinate the first day, and we’re either rushing the recipe or scrambling for dinner if we postpone that meal to the next day. Hoping this little reminder will help with that.
After I’ve finished my meal planning, I can add any advance prep tasks to my to-do list or to my weekly spread.
Fold-out, tear-off grocery list: The other girls have said it already, this is GENIUS! I love that the list is organized by category, too. Nothing like getting to the end of your list and having to backtrack for that one little thing you overlooked the first time around. The extra shopping list on the back will come in handy, too, especially if I need to pick up something in bulk at Costco, or something specific at Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s.
This week, I needed to make two trips to the grocery store. My Tuesday trip was hurried, so I purchased only the things I would need before I could get back for a longer trip. I highlighted those immediate items, crossing them off as I shopped. When I finished, I used some of the new skinny washi tape to adhere my list to my weekly divider, so my list was easy to find when I went back yesterday.
A whole page of notes: I have a feeling this will be extremely handy each week. I can note when to make a double batch and freeze one/gift one, when I expect leftovers for lunches the following day, any ingredients substitutions I might want or need to make, times when I might need to tailor or supplement the meal for one or more of us.
Also, either throughout the week or certainly at the end of each week, I’d really love to get in the habit of quickly reflecting back on the meals — what worked well, what didn’t, did we like/dislike new recipes we may have tried, was there a good variety of vegetables and different protein sources, etc. In a perfect world, I’d fine-tune my meal plans to the point that I could just repeat and rotate seasonally. Now *that* would save me a bundle of time!
Although the planner is ready to use right out of the box, I have added a few things that I think will help me with my meal planning. Above is a moveable extra page where I can include any breakfast and lunch notes.And the second is a tabbed list for our family favorites and go-to meals. I die-cut this using the Moments Inked: Tabbed List die and stamped the title and lines with images from the Moments Inked: Listed stamp set. This will be great for those weeks when I just can’t think of anything to fix.
Overall, I’m loving the meal planner so far! I almost wish the days weren’t labeled. I don’t always meal plan Monday – Sunday, and I don’t always meal plan for a whole week, sometimes more, sometimes less. But the bigger reason is that probably 90% of the time, we don’t stick to the schedule. We still have the meals I plan for, we just tend to rearrange the days. I haven’t decided yet how to handle when that happens (maybe just write in pencil so I can erase) and don’t know how much it will actually bother me, but it seems pretty minor in the grand scheme.
Thanks so much for joining me today. I hope this has been helpful!
Monthly Meal Planner – Organized 31This post may contain affiliate links provided for your convenience. We earn commissions if you shop through the links on this page. I am also an Amazon Associate and earn from qualifying purchases Read my full disclosure policy.
By Susan Leave a Comment
A monthly meal planner saves you time, money and eat better. I’ve always been a big fan of meal planning an entire month at a time because it saves you so much time overall. And after you’ve created three or four monthly meal plans, you can just keep using those over and over again – saving even more time in your busy life.
This free printable monthly meal planner has 6 templates so that you can create the best meal plan for your unique situation, needs and preferences.
I grew up with a mom that menu planned a month at a time. She did one or two big grocery shopping trips a month and then just did quick weekly trips for produce and milk.
I thought everyone meal planned like that.
This was back before computers and apps and a printable meal planner. My mom used a pencil, a spiral notebook and a ruler to make her own calendar. Eventually she created several monthly meal planner templates that she committed to in pen. She used those monthly meal plans for years and years.
Luckily for you and me, there are now computers, printers and this free downloadable monthly meal planner to make our menu planning much easier.
How do I start meal planning?
- Collect a list of your favorite recipes.
- If you don’t have many go-to recipes, start looking for ones to add to your recipe list.
- Divide your recipes into categories, such as:
- Instant Pot
- Slow Cooker
- Cold Weather
- Hot Weather
- Busy Day
- Use this free monthly meal planner to assign meals to each day of the month.
- Create a balance of different meal categories each week and throughout the entire month.
- Plan for leftovers and eating out.
- Consider your family members’ meal preferences.
- Take your family’s weekly schedule into consideration when planning meals for each day.
- I like to add two or three slots each month to try new recipes.
- This monthly meal planner set contains 6 different monthly templates. Once you’ve created all six, you can rotate them over and over again so you’ll never have to meal plan again.
In addition to saving you time and reducing chaos, when you meal plan you can save money. Yea!
Monthly Meal Planner
How to Use the Monthly Meal Planner
This free monthly meal planner consists of 6 monthly templates:
- Month 1
- Month 2
- Month 3
- Summer Month
- Winter Month
- Blank Month
Fill in each monthly template with your favorite meals. Use the key on the right side of the planner to create a balance of different recipe categories.
I find it easiest to first plan the recipe categories for each day of the month. I assign one of the category numbers to each day, then I go back and fill in the appropriate recipes to match each planned category.
I have found some great recipe ideas on this 4 Week Family Dinner Plan from Wondermom Wannabe. Be sure to check out the recipes to round out your own monthly meal plan.
Meal planning this way allows me to consider the many factors that influence the meal choices I put on the planner:
- To accommodate our busy schedule
- Our budget
- Depending on our budget for the month, I add more budget-friendly recipes if needed.
- If we’re having a more expensive meal for entertaining or a holiday, then I can also plan more budget meals that month.
- Our family preferences
- I do my best not to plan two meals in a row that someone doesn’t like. If I schedule a meal that a family member doesn’t like, I try to then schedule one of that is a favorite in that week.
- Create a balance between the categories of recipes
- For overall balanced and healthy nutrition
- To create variety in your diet
- To plan for and try new recipes
- To make sure you balance each family member’s don’t-like meals with favorite meals.
- To save money
It will take you some time to create your first monthly meal planner, especially if you’ve never meal planned an entire month before. But don’t get discouraged. The time you put in now will result in a menu plan that you can use again and again for years to come.
Once you create 3 different monthly meal plans, you have an entire quarter of the year’s meals planned. You can rotate those 3 meal plans over and over again and not get tired of having the same old meals.
Due to difference in temperatures and seasonal activities, be sure to include a summer and a winter monthly meal plan. Adding these two additional meal plans into the rotation increases the variety of monthly meal plans you can use all year long.
Additional Meal Planning Resources
- Family Meal Planning – How to get family members on-board and determine your family members’ favorite and don’t-like meals with 2 free printable worksheets.
- List of Meals for Dinner Template – This 10-page free printable allows you to organize your favorite family recipes to make your meal planning easier.
How to Download the Meal Planner
Get your own copy of the 6-page Monthly Meal Planner plus access to the entire Organized 31 VIP Resource Library when you sign up for our newsletter. You’ll immediately gain access to more than 100 free resources.
How to Print the Monthly Meal Planner
Print the monthly meal planner on your printer. You can use computer paper but I encourage you to either:
Consider if you want to print the meal planners out on just the front side of 6 pages or print them front and back of three pages. Choose what will work best for how you meal plan.
You can then place your completed monthly meal planners in your recipe binder, your personal planner or bullet journal or in your family binder.
Be sure to pin now so you can always find this free monthly meal planner printable to share with friends.
I’m a mom of 3, a veteran and military spouse. I’ve moved into 20+ homes all around the world. My passion is helping busy people make the space and time for what’s really important to them.
Healthy Mama Meal Planner | Healthy Mama Kris
UNDATED EDITION AVAILABLE NOW!
Meal Planning can feel daunting, I know. I avoided it for years myself because I didn’t understand the point. But… life just seemed to get busier and busier and we didn’t know what to do for dinner on those busy weeknights, I wasted groceries and regretted how often we ate takeout, but it seemed like it just kept happening. How could I plan ahead if I couldn’t even manage getting dinner on the table every night of the week?
But what I realized is that’s exactly the POINT of meal planning. Meal planning simplifies weeknights by creating a plan for even the busiest of days. It allows you to save money by shopping for just what you need, eat healthier by having the ingredients you need to create meals on hand and plan ahead for those crazy nights, avoid takeout and feel good about the food you’re feeding your family (your wallet will thank you, too). But where do you start? How do you organize the meal ideas, and create a plan that is flexible and works for YOUR life?
Enter the Healthy Mama Meal Planner. The tool I created for busy mamas just like me- to streamline and organize your meal planning in a way that works for your busy mama life.
Meal planning simplifies weeknights by creating a plan for even the busiest of days.
The Healthy Mama Meal Planner is the ultimate tool for simplifying healthy living by planning ahead to create nourishing meals for your family. It is 150 pages of planning bliss (for those of you who are as planner-obsessed as I am!) or 150 pages of ease when you’re looking to simplify and streamline your family’s meals, created by me- a former personal chef, holistic health coach and mama of two.
Available in PRINT or DIGITAL editions, the planner features helpful lists to streamline the meal planning process for easier grocery shopping, better budgeting and simpler, healthier family meals as well as six months of monthly and weekly planning pages. You’ll also get a guide for how I meal plan for an easier, healthier mama life.
ORDER THE PRINT EDITION:
PRINT-AT-HOME (DIGITAL PDF):
Print-ready digital PDF
License to print one time from a professional printer if desired (contact for mass printing options)
Step-by-step how-to guide
6 months of weekly meal planning pages
Weekly categorized shopping lists
Weekly ‘on-hand’ list
Quarterly pantry and freezer inventories
Family favorite meals list
16+ pages of lists to simplify the meal planning process
helpful resources: food storage guide, recipe conversions and more
Ali Maffucci, 27, has transformed zucchini noodles into a mini-empire with a blog, cookbook and her own spiral tool. They even helped her shed 25 pounds and get the attention of Under Armor. She started her blog to share tips and recipes for fruits and vegetables that she “turns” into ribbons and noodles for her favorite foods.And last month, she published her cookbook Inspiralized with tips for buying and preparing vegetables and 85 healthy recipes, ranging from blueberry waffles and sweet potatoes to spicy jicama strings and daikon pho shrimp. We recently met with a new entrepreneur to talk about how she got her start.
What were you doing before starting your blog?
I worked for three years at the Trump golf course, managing hotels and events, and then spent a whole year developing business for the aviation industry.Everything was very corporate, not my passion at all. I made a dish using a spiralizer for my fiance, and he jokingly said, “You have to quit your job and create a community around this.” After a couple of months, I quit my job. The next day, I went to a coffee shop in Jersey City, bought inspiralized.com, and started from scratch. In hindsight, I should have had a business plan!
How did it become a business?
This is a combination of paid site ads, my book, a new tool I developed, and sponsored posts and affiliate links.I gave myself a year to try and do it, and it was so well received and spread so quickly that I didn’t have to look back. This is such a blessing.
How does the fitness element relate to all of this?
I moved from commuting to staying at home, snacking and eating unhealthy, struggling to adjust to work at home on my own. When I made the cookbook deal, it was a flash of reality. I thought: I can’t advertise my book if I don’t feel very well.So I said, “I’m going to get the support of all the people who have supported me so much, and I’m going to take an Instagram selfie every time I exercise to track my progress and fuel the energy of all the people who support me. “Under Armor took off and started sponsoring me with training gear. If you take a photo of yourself, even if you don’t publish it, but simply store it in a folder on your computer, you are much more motivated when you start seeing changes.It’s hard to see it every day, but when you look back at the pictures, you can see the difference.
2019 Desk Calendar 2018 Weekly Planner Monthly Plan to
Polar Bear 11 * 16 Blank Stamp and Metal Stamps for DIY Scrapbooking
Women Cosplay Costume Dildo Nature Zelda Link Halloween Costumes and
Teeth Whitening Essence Oral Hygiene Serum Stain Removal from
Simulated Case Wood For Xiaomi Redmi note 8 8T Pro Pastoral TPU Design +
Cute Acrylic Raccoon Earrings Fashion Ladies Jewelry For Girls
DIY Tool End Rail T-Shaped Woodworking
2019 Small Smartphone K-TOUCH I9 3 5 inch Quad Core 2GB 16G GPS ⇒
“Tell me it is VERY IMPORTANT VIBER AND WATSAP CAN BE INSTALLED !!”
Fitaylor Women Ultra Light White Down Jacket Autumn Winter Hooded ⇒
“I ordered such a down jacket for my daughter on Aliexpress. We chose a model of bright purple color with a shiny shimmer, it’s fashionable now. The choice of colors for this model is wide, and the price is ridiculous, it’s a pity that the sizes are small, otherwise I would have ordered a similar one for myself. Plus … “
Rs485 Interface works with Biometric Fingerprint Controller ⇒
“The device was purchased on Aliexpress a couple of months ago.Bought for an office building with 85 employees. Problems with the control of working time were constant and it was not possible to track everything. The device was installed on the watch and every … “
Hot Sales! 128 sim bank automatically sim switch pool owls ⇒
“Good afternoon, how to make SIM bank friends with SMS Deliverer”
Amiibo card for animals crossing Sanrio X whole | Coupons.ru.com
“I always knew that only on Aliexpress you can find something unusual and interesting. The same happened with these cards. I did not expect to see this at all, but I saw it and decided to order for a child. Very bright pictures and there are so many things on them.” .. “
FHEAL Digital Kitchen BBQ Thermometer Electronic Kitchen ⇒
“The thermometer with a probe for measuring the temperature was in a plastic box, with a string for easy storage (you can, for example, hang it) The device consists of two parts: a plastic digital sensor and a 15 cm long stainless steel probe… “
Genuine leather planner notebook with rings, business style spiral organizer with strap, A5, B5 | business notepads | diary notebookbusiness planner
You may also be interested in the following items!
Would you like to purchase one separate notebook with your name on the cover? Do you have creative paint but no place to save it? Have you found a fantastic gift for your friends, family and loved ones? Then Come Here! The material of our laptop is luxury full grain leather, smooth feeling and long lasting.We can print any logo or name on its cover, you just need to provide a high resolution photo for customer service and we will do the rest for you!
Custom design: We have a custom logo! The laser engraving is free and the 6mm stamping mold is charged $ 8.
* The skin erosion in the picture is different from each other and the effect depends on the materials and colors.
* The stamping mold has the features of hot briquetting process, with a high sense of three-dimensional and will never bounce.
Material : The laptop chooses a luxurious bovine hide from grained leather with oily waxes.The main feature of the bark is its obvious natural texture. It uses the Italian Classic leather making technique and using sandalwood to hide the smell of cow leather.The manufacturing process is complex and costly, so the touch of the laptop is very soft and elastic. The natural and elegant pattern is a high quality effect that many other companies cannot achieve.
Parameters : This series of notebooks is completely original and has a classic style as a design concept. The use of sophisticated high cost buckle technology avoids chipping, easy to damage and easy to dissolve.The extra long buckle belt allows you to adapt it to any clothing.
Workmanship : Workmanship is very fine, durable and water resistant. With meticulous detail design and exquisite workmanship for you to be simplified, will bring a simple clean user experience.
Application : Commercial leather loose sheet notebooks are used with high quality genuine leather, they can be used as office supplies, business gifts, and you can enjoy it yourself.Our laptops have three kinds of specifications: A6 A5 B5 and all of them can be customized. We will make a personalized notebook for you if you buy only our items!
90f4 * Hangzhou Gang Co. Ltd. Mainly engaged in the production of office supplies, including PU laptop PU leather, genuine leather notebook, fountain pen, pencil case and file holder, etc.If the quality and reputation of the product is fully protected, please feel comfortable buying and using. For many years, our company with high quality products, first-class service, super low price, to win the trust and favor of our customers, so that our laptops can sell all over the world.
* Please pay more attention to the addresses of your order, which must match your shipping address.
* Items will be dispatched within 3 business days upon payment.
* Free shipping is shipped by China Post Air Mail, takes about 15-45 business days to arrive. If you need the goods urgently, please choose DHL or EMS shipping method and pay extra shipping cost (3-5 business days to arrive) and contact us
* Remote area may cause extra shipping fee.
* You should check the item when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately, we will resend you a new one if necessary, it is much appreciated.
* Exchange for defective goods within 7 working days after delivery of the goods;
* Shipping damage must be reported within 5 business days of which the item was delivered;
* Before shipping the item, please contact us for details.
* If you have any questions, please contact us, we will answer your questions.
* We will answer your question via email, please check your email for the answers.
* Please email me before leaving negative feedback if you are unhappy with your item so we can sort it out.
Thank you very much for visiting our store!