Review of Lamy Scribble. – PENCIL REVOLUTION!
Lamy Scribble (Model 185 / 186) Mechanical Pencil Review.
(Review by David in New Zealand.)
Something about the Lamy Scribble just makes me want to pick it up every time I see it. Perhaps itâ€™s the short, fat, sturdy look reminding me of a child’s favourite pencil or crayon. â€œPick me up, and lets have some funâ€ â€“ thatâ€™s what Scribble seems to whisper to my sub-conscious.
Material: Plastic body. Metal end-cap, front cap and pocket clip.
Shape: Round cross-section, 13mm diameter at widest part. 121mm overall length.
Finish: Black plastic body â€œsandblastedâ€ satin sheen finish. Metal trims either black coated (Model 186) or palladium plated (Model 185).
Core: 0.7mm lead. (A 3.15mm model also available)
Point Type: Retractable metal sleeve.
Mechanism: Push top ratchet.
Top: Capped eraser.
Eraser: Miniature eraser under top button, white (unknown) material, needle attached.
Markings: â€œLAMYâ€ printed in silver at top of body, â€œ7â€ (for lead diameter) on top of the top button.
Packaging: Folded card presentation sleeve.
Availability: Readily available worldwide in shops and internet retailers.
Scribble looks short and sturdy, and thatâ€™s what it feels like in your hand. The thick, gently tapering body makes it easy to hold anywhere you like â€“ down close to the tip or halfway up the body – and the smooth yet slightly textured sandblast finish lets you get a good solid grip. Add in a reasonable weight, and everything combines to produce that overall look and feel of a no-nonsense, ready for action pencil. Scribble is also very well balanced to just idly twirl around in, or thread through, your fingers whilst contemplating the state of the universe.
The pocket clip is good and springy. Itâ€™s also removable for those who donâ€™t like pocket clips. Unfortunately it just doesnâ€™t stick out quite far enough to readily stop the pencil rolling around on your desktop. I always use my Scribble when I am out doing fieldwork. The short length means I can clip it into a small notebook and stash them in my pocket so I always have pencil and paper ready to record those important observations. The thick body helps when things are a bit on the wet side, and the short metal lead holding sleeve tip is retractable so you wonâ€™t get that nasty stabbing pain through your trouser pocket!
Like most mechanical pencils, Scribble has a small eraser under the top button. I am always in two minds about these mechanical pencil erasers â€“ they seem like such a good idea and yet are nearly always such a disappointment. Well Scribble sets a new standard. It’s absolutely useless. I will say no more on this subject.
So far I havenâ€™t mentioned the lead. Thatâ€™s the thing with mechanical pencils; if you donâ€™t like the lead then you just get some that you do like. Scribble takes 0.7mm which is thick enough to provide good strength, but still thin enough to provide fine sharp lines. The push top ratchet mechanism is quiet and positive. I havenâ€™t had any problems, but just in case, the eraser comes with a needle to help clear any lead jams.
The finish on the Scribble seems a good quality. The plastic body and metal trims are scratch resistant. Mine have spent a lot of time rolling around in carry cases with other items and they still look as good as new. There are actually two trim colours available â€“ black for the purists and palladium plated for the slightly more up-market look. The small â€œLAMYâ€ printed in silver at the top of the body adds a touch of distinction.
Lamy advertise the Scribble as â€œFor strong sketches and fine notes. If you like getting your ideas down on paper in a few telling strokes, youâ€™ll love the Lamy scribbleâ€. Well, theyâ€™re absolutely right. Whether Iâ€™m out wading through a swamp or doing the Sunday morning Sudoku, Scribble is the one for the job.
[Text and images, D.P. Used with kind permission.]
Home & Kitchen Artwork Fighting Deontay Wilder Exclusive Memorabilia Tyson Fury Signed Boxing Photo accu-medical.
Wilder Exclusive Memorabilia Tyson Fury Signed Boxing Photo Fighting Deontay, Exclusive Memorabilia Tyson Fury Signed Boxing Photo: Fighting Deontay Wilder: Sports & Outdoors,most Best Price,First-class design and quality,Free Next Day Delivery,Leisure Shopping,First-class shop, customer First., Fighting Deontay Wilder Exclusive Memorabilia Tyson Fury Signed Boxing Photo, Photo Fighting Deontay Wilder Exclusive Memorabilia Tyson Fury Signed Boxing.
Fighting Deontay Wilder Exclusive Memorabilia Tyson Fury Signed Boxing Photo
with many believing that Fury was robbed of a victory. supplying Premier League football clubs. The certificate features a numbered hologram that matches an identical hologram affixed to the product, After 2 rounds, This photo was personally signed by Tyson Fury on December 3. It shows Tyson fighting WBC World Champion Deontay Wilder. Exclusive Memorabilia is the UK’s most trusted brand of sports and entertainment memorabilia, Exclusive Memorabilia unconditionally guarantees all signed items are genuine. All signatures are originals they are never printed, 208 in Blackpool, Ian Botham, Pele, The product image and signing image are stock photos so the position of signatures might vary slightly. Martin Johnson, Exclusive Memorabilia has organised signing sessions with the world’s biggest celebrities and sportsmen including Zinedine Zidane. Jonny Wilkinson, leading cruise lines and charities with their memorabilia for sale and auction. the fight ended in a split decision draw. Cristiano Ronaldo, Geraint Thomas and Anthony Joshua. Exclusive Memorabilia Tyson Fury Signed Boxing Photo: Fighting Deontay Wilder: Sports & Outdoors, The item will come with a certificate of authenticity showing the celebrity at the autograph session, Roger Moore, Darth Vader, 16 x 12 inches photo, Exclusive Memorabilia Tyson Fury Signed Boxing Photo: Fighting Deontay Wilder: Sports & Outdoors. signed by Tyson Fury.
Fighting Deontay Wilder Exclusive Memorabilia Tyson Fury Signed Boxing Photo, Boxing Photo Fighting Deontay Wilder Exclusive Memorabilia Tyson Fury Signed, Fighting Deontay Wilder Exclusive Memorabilia Tyson Fury Signed Boxing Photo.
Lamy Scribble Mechanical Pencil 185-3.15
Your purchases are eligible for Return or Exchange for a period of 14 days after your receipt of your order.
- Items must be in new condition, in their original packaging and unused in order to be eligible for return or exchange. Items with damaged packaging or with any sings of use will not be accepted for Return or Exchange.
- Gourmet category or items that are perishable are not eligible for return.
- Items with the disclaimer “Not Eligible for Return or Exchange” in the product detail pages cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Items that are returned without following the Return Procedure detailed below might not be accepted.
- Under My Account click My Orders tab. You may use this link to view your orders.
- Choose the order you want to return, listed in your orders page by clicking the “DETAILS” button next to it.
- On the order details page, click the “RETURN ITEM(S)” button located in the right bottom hand corner.
- On the window that opens, choose the item you want to return and provide a brief explanation of why you would like to make the return before clicking the “SUBMIT” button.
Once you click the “SUBMIT” button, your return request will reach us. You will be shortly contacted by one of our customer care specialists to assist you with your return.
Alwaysfashion does not bear any responsibility for any problems or mistakes or delays due to items returned without following the above mentioned steps.
The return of an item does not guarantee the acceptance of it by Alwaysfashion. All returns are subject to inspection. Our customer care specialists will inform you within two business days regarding the final status of your return. Items that are eligible for return in line with our policy can be:
- Exchanged with another item available on Alwaysfashion.
- Returned in exchange for Store Credit, to be used in your next purchase.
- Returned in exchange for reimbursement.
- If the item you would like to return was listed under the WATCH category; it should be in its original packaging, and must include all packing materials, warranty card, manuals and accessories. Items that show any sign of wear will not be accepted for return.
- If the item you would like to return was listed under the HOME&DECOR category; you should re-pack it exactly as you have received it from the delivery company. Otherwise, the item can be damaged in transportation and Alwaysfashion will not bear any responsibility in such a case. Items damaged in transportation will not be accepted for return.
- Personalized items are not eligible for return.
- Items that are made-to-order or specifically procured on demand of the customer are not eligible for return. Products with the shipment duration of more than 7 days as specified in product detail pages are either made-to-order or specifically procured on demand products, unless otherwise specified.
- In returns made from within Turkey, we cover your shipping expenses as long as you send us the item you would like to return with MNG Cargo, which is the shipping company we work with.
- Please note that shipping expenses of returns made with shipping companies other than MNG Cargo will not be covered. If the return is made with another shipping company and Alwaysfashion is billed for the shipping, the shipping expense will be deducted from the amount of the refund.
- In returns made from outside of Turkey, we do not cover the shipping expenses.
- In case you would like to exchange the item you return, shipping expenses will be covered by Alwaysfashion.
Lamy Scribble Ballpen | Jarrold, Norwich
Christmas Returns Policy
Our standard returns policy is extended at this time to allow more time for the return of Christmas gifts.
For purchases made on or after 1st November 2021 we will accept returns up until Sunday 9th January 2022. From Monday 10th January 2022 the standard refund policy applies.
All usual terms and exclusions apply.
Please note that these terms apply to products purchased through our website only.
You may cancel your order for any reason at any time prior to dispatch and make returns up to 30 days after receipt of your goods.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To cancel your order prior to dispatch please telephone the Internet Order Help Desk on 01603 697150 or e-mail [email protected] Click here for our cancellation policy
Refunds will be against the card used to make the original payment following inspection of the returned goods, normally with in 7 working days. Return documentation is included with the goods when dispatched to you.
We recommend that a verifiable method of return delivery is used, as proof of posting cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
Please see our Returns Policy for items which are exempt from the right to cancel
If goods are not returned and received by us in perfect condition we reserve the right to withhold or refuse any refund, pending enquiry, and/or make only a part refund
Please be aware that furniture purchased in store at Jarrold is exempt from the above terms.
Please contact a member of our Furniture team on 01603 697258 who will be pleased to explain the terms and conditions of furniture purchases.
Returns Postage Responsibility
Please note that unless your item is faulty, or delivered in error, you are responsible for the cost of the postage back to us. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations
Please click here to see products which are exempt from the right to cancel
90,000 Bilan and Nyusha nominated for the Nickelodeon Channel Award | Blogger Karakuli on SPLETNIK.RU 15 February 2013
Posted by user
Dima Bilan, Elka, Ivan Dorn and Nyusha became the first Russian musicians to be nominated for the annual Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2013, the channel said. This year:
and first time on the list of nominees for the award
Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart and Scarlett Johansson are nominated in two categories at once: Best Movie Actress and Best Superheroine.
The list of contenders for the title of “Best Film” includes:
“The new Spiderman”,
“The Hunger Games”,
“Snow White and the Huntsman”
“Diary of a Wimp 3″.”Best TV Show” can be:
“Wizards of Waverly Place”
and the Victorious TV series, which already won a KCA statuette last year.
The 26th annual Kids’ Choice Awards will be held in Los Angeles on March 23rd. The voting, during which children can support their favorite actors, musicians and athletes, has already started. A microsite has been created especially for Russian users, where they can vote for the nominees.
Leave your vote:
90,000 Another unprofessional staff – a review of Tinkoff Bank from “ad7”
4. 09.2021, when making a transaction, I found out that my card was blocked. I could not go into the application and find out what was the matter due to the fact that TB does not support android 5.0. Having entered the site through the PC, I found out that the validity period of my card is limited to 08 months of 21 years. Question to TB – is it really difficult to notify the client with a reminder? You are able to send unnecessary advertising and other rubbish that the client does not need, but there is no way to remind your client about the validity period of the card)
Well, I turned to the TP as usual via chat…. and it was not just fun, it was disgusting (((Chat with TB is like communicating with “pigeon mail”, you never know how long they will answer you. After spending 40 minutes on a useless chat, 2 employees answered the rest of the time I sat and waited , I was waiting for someone to answer))) I blocked the card myself and ordered a reissue. After a while, a bank employee called me and clarified whether I ordered a re-issue of the card – I answered in the affirmative.
He suggested choosing a card design because they have a lot of them now.I voiced my requirements for the card I want to order, he understood me. After finishing the conversation with him, I went into the design of the cards and was horrified – I have not seen such scribbles and horror in the design of the bank. I didn’t have a lot of designs, but the TB sucks. Although they may be aimed at schoolchildren under 8 years old, then yes the design is for them. Having chosen a standard design for myself, I ordered a reissue and duplicated my requirements for a reissued card in the chat.
Employees understood / heard me and I was looking forward to meeting. The meeting took place on 6.09.21, for some reason there are no morning meetings only from 11 o’clock – (why not from 8?), Where I saw the execution of cards not according to my conditions and requirements (since there is such a choice). Having called the TP of the bank, the employee said that he was not competent in this matter and would switch me to another. Another employee asked me to voice the problem, to which I replied that I was not going to repeat the same thing and the previous employee should have conveyed our dialogue.
There was a silence in the receiver and after 35 seconds she hung up.Question to TB do you have adequate employees, do you think this is normal? Having called back a second time and after waiting 6 minutes because all the employees were busy, I repeated my problem with the issue of cards and asked to draw up an appeal for the previous dialogue with an abnormal employee who hung up when a bank client addressed a problem. Once again, when I heard that I was not competent and would switch to another employee, I agreed to wait.
After waiting another 3 minutes, I was informed that all employees are busy and if I agree to wait a long time, they will switch me.I replied that I did not intend to “hang on the pipe and wait for the weather by the sea”, asked as soon as any employee was free to call me back to resolve the issue. The answer was predictable – we do not call back, you need to call! And now the question is, who needs a bank to a client or a client to a bank? I spent my time and the time of employees who are illiterate on re-issuing the card.
I didn’t go to work to meet with a bank employee. Time wasted due to the carelessness of the employees. Naturally, in my appeal, I pointed to material compensation, but that was all predictable – TB issued me some kind of missile defense subscription which I did not ask for and to which I did not agree by notifying me about it via SMS.Why do I need your subscription? It is important for me to financially punish the employees of the goonies and transfer this materially to me. I consider it necessary to pay salaries to TB employees in the form of subscriptions and bonuses, you can use rags))) Once again, TB is not the best light / face in a puddle
Game of Thrones is finally getting ready
DRACARIZ BISH! Screenshots via HBO.
I hate to get close to you friends, but Sunday night Game of Thrones was so damn crazy that I had intricate dreams of nuclear war all night, in which I also stabbed a bunch of dudes with a serrated dagger.Call it ARI’s REVENGE.
In addition to destroying my neuroses, this show has returned again to the operational level of the savage we have come to expect, and finally entered into a worthy dialogue with the festival of jubilant horror. Aside from the scene in which Drogon teaches us to make toast, the best part of Episode 4, Spoils of War, is the sheer display of Benioff and Weiss’s GREAT sense of humor. The scene where Jaime gazes sadly at the horses racing up the mountains, with a wagon full of blazing Tyrell gold in tow? Happy! These boys are sick and they end up in their sinuses!
When you want a bone, but an army of undead snow cones is chasing you
But first things first: Denis and John are going to FUQ.The moment we’ve all been waiting for – with the exception of the people I mentioned, who are somehow resentful that she’s his aunt, even though it’s Game of Thrones , and also a fictional fantasy universe – was gradually getting closer to their small a journey to the trophies of the dragon glass mine. At first it was extremely unpleasant, despite the dramatic music – this is a damn cave, people – but apparently nothing could be fixed by the scribbles on the wall of the Children of the Forest SARK and a small torchlight, because the sexual tension was huge! (DICON, more like an amyrite THICCON!) When John suggested he had “something else to show” Daenerys, was your first reaction “hehe… his wang “? But then it was only the characters of the White Walkers, boring. It’s good that the Children could throw fireballs with their hands and sculpt from frozen soldiers, because art really sucks! Fook omen: Ser Davos was like, “John, I can tell you are horny for the Mother of Dragons,” and then he said, “It’s okay, I’m as horny as a frat boy for Missandei of Naat. “Another hilarious joke in this comedy TV show about your relatives’ sex.
Another omen: The Iron Bank guy will not support Cersei’s war until their payment goes to the Iron Bank, which we know from the epic ending scene did not exist. Gold melts at 1948 degrees Fahrenheit; people are cremated at temperatures of 1400-1800 degrees Fahrenheit; I’m just going to state that gold bars have not survived the dragon’s flame and the Iron Bank is not going to accept the big messy ball as a deposit.
The famous Dothraki tactic of cutting off the jugular cavity
Dragon’s Famous Baking Fire Tactic
You fucking SCREAMED when Daenerys rode Drogon and commanded the Drakaris! I was in my apartment and said: “YES BITCH !!!!!!” In fact, interrupting a civilized garden party that my neighbors were throwing in our shared courtyard.(I’m not sorry; what villain is throwing a garden party during Game of Thrones ?) Like Denis’s first show of strength Jaime witnessed, it just wasn’t more devastating. Drogon burned these fools, literally roasting them in their armor like foil wrapped brisket. No one likes to fight like a horde of Dothraki, so Jaime’s order to his army to raise their shields was completely strange: Dothraki horses pounded at them with scythes in their hands. Even the bag of dirt Bronn said we were totally fucked, and that was 90,025 before. dragon shit fell. Still, given the choice, would it be better for a Dothraki to slit his throat than burn him alive with dragonfire? At first I thought so because of the urgency of death, but then they showed how dragon fire turns people to dust, so maybe it’s more instantaneous. Here’s the poll:
We’ve had action scenes since last season’s extremely devastating Clash of the Bastards, for which director Miguel Sapochnik was stripped 90,025 of his 90,026 Emmy, but none of them have been presented as fully as this skirmish that actually turned my sympathies to the Lannisters.in just one second. Bronn, who lost his gold in battle, seemed especially tragic, gutting all his dreams – at that moment Cersei is unlikely to win the war, and Bronn is unlikely to inherit the castle – yet the difficulty of watching his grin as he tried to blow up Drogon with this stupid weapon was unclear. It was not a fair fight at all, and the chaos that was portrayed did indeed lead to the brutality of the entire war. In addition, the existential despair of being 90,025 throne worshipers; I honestly don’t care if Jaime dies, but these guys can’t kill the fucking Bronn! He’s just a funny scavenger who loves to have fun! Long may he live his days drinking ale in a brothel.
“Heh heh heh heh, yeah, I’m just kidding about the list of people I’m going to kill, tooooooootalleeeeeeeeee”
Meanwhile, Sansa is just starting to realize that not only is Bran back a complete weirdo, but her sister Arya is – maniac killer. (However, their reunion: come on and admit that you were crying.) Another omen: Arya is arguably a better fighter than Brienne of Tarth and now has a weapon of Valyrian steel. Freaky Bran the Seer knows that his sister will crush several bastard White Walkers at some point in the future.I can not wait.
Boners: John, for Daenerys, and probably vice versa. Sera Davos for MISSANDAI NAAT, the old pervert! Missandei, for “a lot” with Greyworm, but no technical miss.
Death: Bran Stark’s soul in a cave in homage to the Three-Eyed Raven. Hella has many Lannisters and only five Dothraki. Neither Jaime nor Bronn. Daenerys will likely take them hostage (perhaps to use as leverage with Yara and Ellaria) and he will reunite with Tyrion, who will call him a fucking idiot in his face, and Jaime will apologize for thinking that someone, except for Olenna, poisoned Joffrey and we will all cry and hug.It will be beautiful, and then, probably, someone else will die. LIFE DESIRES, ADHERE TO IT.
Read “Allergy to No. 1 (SI)” – Made Alex – Page 10
Moreover, there is no such punishment or work from which one cannot get pleasure!
– What are you doing?
I looked over the girl’s shoulder with curiosity, trying to see the scribbles on the white paper.God, what a handwriting. Like a urologist, to whom I recently went … more precisely, forcedly. The medical examination is stupid. Yes, the comparison is good.
The girl goggled and jumped briskly from her chair, slamming the plump diary and slapping me on the head with it. From the blow, my brain swayed to the sides, banging against the walls of my chipped skull. Stupid. What else to take from her?
– Dumped! – Sashka barked, screwing up her bright blue eyes.
That’s okay, you won’t say anything.Maybe for the first time in these three years I approached her with all my heart? What kind of person is he? Okay, though. After the time I read Sashka’s “memoirs”, then her rage is understandable. Eh, Gromova-Gromova, who writes about their sympathies on paper? For example, I practiced with milk. More precisely, he wrote with milk … True, this was when my mother was still alive, and then I was very badly hurt, because I almost burned myself in the room … Yes, I was a little jerk.
Okay, no drama. I got lucky when all my classmates and friends went on an excursion to Prague.Since at school we have kids “with money”, then we all went. Except for me and Sasha. It’s a shame. Even very much, since I had huge plans for the winter holidays. Father and stepmother also went to rest in Nice, and Ilya studied in London. Only the housekeeper, Sasha and me. Great company, damn it, you won’t say anything! Although it is strange that her half-sister did not go with her classmates, because her friend went and there was no disgusting me, and her father paid for her trip.
– Put down your junk, – I said in the tone of a boring doctor who calms unbalanced patients.- I came in peace, chipmunk.
The girl’s lush cheeks flashed with anger. No, she was not fat, most likely more “in the body”. And if she didn’t react like that to my teasers, then maybe I would calm down and say nothing.
Coughing loudly and almost dying from this terrible deep cough, I waved my light blanket like a matador of some kind. Of course, the stupid habit of walking around the house in case of illness, wrapped in a blanket and pretending to be a dying swan, but somehow I could not.
The girl looked incredulously, but lowered the diary. Yes, I would not believe myself either, but I was so bored and my eyes were tired of the phone. I wanted live communication.
– Leo, are you okay? – Sasha asked, straightening a black T-shirt, which was three sizes larger than her, but with a cool print of dancing can-kan stoned cockroaches. In addition to a T-shirt, she was wearing black and purple checked pajama pants, the wide legs of which were tucked into fluffy white home ugg boots.Long light blond hair is loose. The half-sister never wore dresses and skirts at home, preferring pants and jeans.
I am sick, suffer from fever and sadly look out the window, watching everyone have fun and celebrate the holidays … One lonely! Naturally, I’m not okay!
– Yes, everything is just awesome, – I smiled faintly, touching my forehead covered with sweat. – I was thinking of inviting you to watch New Year’s films in the living room, with hot cocoa and all sorts of sweets … well, if you have other important things to do, then okay … next time.
Sighing heavily and deliberately loudly, I wrapped myself in a blanket and slowly walked to the exit from Sasha’s room, with a philosophical look of a moron who was not stupidly allowed, and he immediately ran to record a tearful album on the topic “There is pain in my heart and her not to calm down … before you “… Damn, but well thought out.
Seven, six, five, four, three …
– I’m not busy with anything … too much.
Yes! I thought that the kind and compassionate heart of the malicious devourer of my pancakes would not stand it! So where is my Oscar?
He bit his lip hard so as not to giggle, like a thirteen-year-old who stole Mom’s novel and read an erotic scene where such definitions met, for a catchphrase, like “male root” or “orgasm button” (I can judge by myself. Neighed for several hours when I came across such reading material).
Turning slowly, diligently building the eyes of the cat from “Shrek”, I croaked:
Sasha hesitated, looking at me suspiciously.
– Well, yes … I just thought that you would invite Anya to watch movies … well, and other romantic crap.
Yes, I would have called my girlfriend to my house, but as soon as I told her that I was sick, I just received an SMS: “Get well, kitten.Write how it gets easier. I love “, well, and emoticons at the end. Like, if you don’t die, you can write.
– So are we going to watch the movie or not? – I muttered, pulling a handkerchief out of my pajama pants pocket and sneezing into it with relish.
Eyes the color of the April sky looked at me penetratingly.
– You were thrown, right?
– As always, – I quietly hissed sincerely. I hope Gromova did not hear. – In short, forget it.Sorry, I didn’t mean to distract you from your important business.
– Okay -OK. Went. – The next moment the girl came up to me and, looking anxiously in my face, asked: – Have you taken anything today?
Suddenly a cool hand touched my hot forehead. I shuddered in surprise, not expecting such care from Sasha, in principle, who should be the first to let me tea with clonidine.
– Well … antibiotics in the morning and that’s it. And what?
– Everything is clear with you, greenhouse plant, – the girl rolled her eyes. – Let’s go already to rob the first-aid kit, otherwise you will lean back here, damn it. And nothing funny! She elbowed me in the ribs when I wanted to say something sarcastic. – I’m not going to think about where to hide your lifeless corpse!
Dodging bumps and pits, I drove carefully. Yeah, the roads here just sucked.Outside the windows floated colorful landscapes of the forest. The setting sun oddly gave off orange on the pillars of tall trees and lush green leaves.
– We got the love in automatic
How hear me shout it
– I sang loudly to the groovy song Palaye Royale – Hang on to Yourself.
But, it seems, someone’s nerves, after only a few hours of my concert, could not stand it.I will not poke my finger into one blonde ulcer, because it is indecent, and I am well-bred.
Sasha took off her headphones and turned gloomily in my direction, drilling me with blazing blue eyes. What? I carried all her two huge suitcases and a heavy backpack, while patiently waiting for almost an hour for her to dress up, so I have the right to bawl in my car as much as I want. By the way, I put on an airy dress of pastel lilac color with thin straps and sandals on bare feet. Milo, of course, I’m not saying anything.But for whom? Not for mosquitoes and ticks?
– Hey! She clapped her hands in front of my face.
– Is something wrong, p-p-partner? – I smiled broadly, parodying the intonation of a deer from the cartoon “Hunting Season”.
– Listen, I, of course, can understand when a person sings for an hour and a half … but not all fucking four hours! How did you not put your voice down at all ?!
– Talent – you will not spend on drink, – I answered, snapping my fingers on her small nose.
Being an active optimistic person, I immediately tried to find the positive aspects of my situation.Well, the good side: beautiful nature, fresh air and the opportunity to enjoy the tourist lifestyle.
Skies Collapsed – 1 #, Chapter Chapter 1, Page 1 read online
Smile like an idiot.
Wish you bon appetit.
That’s all you need to do in order not to fly out of the crapiest place – the Eden on Earth cafe. Why it sucks, I can list for a long time, but I will name the most compelling reason – they pay little here. Everything else is tolerable. The food that is offered here to visitors is not advisable to eat. And complete unsanitary conditions. And the heavenly name… I’m always wondering why this damn cafe is wearing it. First, as far as I know, Eden is the Garden of Eden, and this eatery has nothing to do with it. A dirty floor, plants withered on the windowsills, a cheap kebab smell  – apparently, this is how Mr. Gerge represents Eden – our ferocious boss, who classifies this misunderstanding with eternal losses in the top popular establishments.
– Sky! Brandon called out to me. – The order for the fifth table is waiting for you! – He nodded towards the tray, writing something in a notebook.
With a groan, I carried the food to the visitors and wished them bon appetit with a brassy tongue. I don’t know how many times today I have repeated those damn words: “Please. Your order. Bon appetit “, but every time there was a desire to hang or throw out the window and find a landing in those thorny bushes. Alas, from here I could not leave. So far, this has been my only income.
Having swum to the bar, I did not find anything better than to bang my forehead on the table, piously hoping that this would somehow solve all my problems.
Someone’s palms fell on my shoulders, and I almost screamed, jumping up and down.
– Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.
– Lie more. This is your role, – I hissed and turned to the culprit of my stuttering. “Brandon, if you don’t stop sneaking up behind me, I swear you’ll be in the hospital next time.”
His snow-white smile shone brighter than all the diamonds, and sly green eyes slid over me with a grin.
– It will be an honor for me to lie if you wanted to …
– You forgot to add “with fractures of all limbs.” I tapped him on the nose, wiping glasses off and lining them up on the counter.
– Well, it won’t be so interesting anymore, – Brandon took a rag to help me with polishing or to create the illusion of activity, because any minute Mr. Gerge should come, who does not tolerate lazy people. – What are your plans for the evening?
– What plans can a single woman have?
The guy grinned mysteriously.
– I would say, but I’m afraid it will speed up my chances of being in a hospital bed.
I ignored his answer and pretended to be distracted by cleaning the dishes. Meanwhile, my friend wasted no time and swam up to me, shimmering with a wide chest and brown hair gathered in a ponytail at the top of his head. Fueled by legends that girls like young men with long and shiny hair, like rockers, he patiently grew his mane and did not forget to share with me that he regularly washes and brushes them at night, without a shirt.Only God knows why he shared these “intimate” details with me.
– Yes? I folded the clean plates and handed them to Clery, the waitress who was unsuccessfully making eyes at Brandon. Having straightened her blond pigtail, she swam with disappointment by her “gentleman”, never getting a glance from him.
But this handsome man looked at me, almost without blinking …
It’s a shame, however.
– What are you doing this weekend?
If this is an excuse to get some air, it is worth worrying.Brandon and I are not close enough to walk alone without company.
– Depends on what you want.
“Good answer,” he laughed, pulling on his black apron. – And if I say that there is a coffee shop nearby?
– As poor as ours? – I snapped, and as if to prove it, the paint from the ceiling decided to crumble onto the bar, almost causing a heart attack. – I think I’ve had enough cafes.
“I’ll clean it,” Brandon fussed, looking like a superman, rushing to save the table from the rubbish.
Only Clery was touched by his act, clutching the tray to her chest. She admired every wave of the rag, and before I vomited, I deprived myself of such a beautiful sight by snuggling in the window. Drops of recent rain slid lazily across the glass, and gloomy clouds suggested that there would be a thunderstorm today. I sighed, noticing the stains on the glass – you need to wipe it off, otherwise we will snatch it from the boss. Pulling the bucket and leaning the sponge against the display case, she froze: the glass was perfectly clean, without any speck.What kind of mysticism?
I frowned, looking around. So, I was distracted for only a few seconds, so none of the guys could run here with a rag.
Looks like someone has worked.
I didn’t want to believe that I was starting to go crazy, so I leaned my lips against the shop window, where I had once caught the stains, then breathed. The glass was covered with a slight haze, from where handprints and some kind of scribbles peeped out. The symbols looked like letters and disappeared on a non-fogged surface.Inscriptions. Another pampering of visitors or Ryan.
I rolled my eyes, blowing warm breath over the display case and preparing a sponge. The proposal, written in a hurry, gradually cleared up, and caused me more and more questions.
It’s too dangerous beyond the threshold. Don’t leave your home today …
I wanted to laugh, but the cheerful mood disappeared when another combination of letters became clear.
My name. Written in a wild rush.
What the ?….
I would have been thrown into the cold if I had not known another individual who loves to tickle my nerves. Without even doubting whose hands it was, I erased the “warning” and went to the counter, saluting the bartender.
– Okay Ryan, I’m not going anywhere today. You managed to intimidate me.
A friend scratched the light top of his head in confusion, pouring ale into the glasses.
– What, I’m sorry?
– That terrible inscription on the window. – I freed the bucket from the water and shuddered theatrically.- You did it. I’m really scared.