Keyring Pouch | AllFreeCrochet.com
There are currently no images from other crochet readers.
Terms & Conditions
You must enter into this Agreement if you want to submit digital images or other content to Prime Publishing through Sharing Customer Images (the “Service”). As used in this Agreement, “we” or “Prime Publishing” means Prime Publishing, LLC. and “you” means the individual or entity submitting materials to Prime Publishing. Any individual or entity that wants to use the Service must accept the terms of this Agreement without change. BY CLICKING THE ACCEPT TERMS AND CONDITIONS BUTTON, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL SPECIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
1) Eligibility. You may only submit Materials to the Service for which you hold all intellectual property rights. In other words, if you submit a digital image to us, you must own all rights to such image or you must have the authorization of the person who does own those rights.
2) Definitions. As used in this Agreement, (a) “Affiliates” means any entity controlled by, in control of, or under common control with Prime Publishing, (b) “Materials” means all content that you submit to Prime Publishing, including all photographs, illustrations, graphics and text, and (c) “Media” means any means of conveying information, whether now known or hereafter devised.
3) License Grant for Materials. You hereby grant to Prime Publishing and its Affiliates a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to (a) reproduce, distribute, transmit, publicly perform and publicly display the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, (b) modify, adapt, translate and create derivative works from the Materials, in whole or in part, in any manner and Media, and (c) sublicense the foregoing rights, in whole or in part, to any third party, with or without a fee.
4) Removal of Materials. If you decide you would like to remove your Materials from the Service, you may provide written notice to Prime Publishing by either deleting the image through the Prime Publishing interface or by contacting Prime Publishing customer service, and Prime Publishing will remove such Materials from the Service within a reasonable period of time.
5) License for Name, Trademarks and Likenesses. You hereby grant to Prime Publishing, its Affiliates and sublicensees a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use all trademarks, trade names, and the names and likenesses of any individuals that appear in the Materials. You grant Prime Publishing, its Affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with the Materials.
6) Specifications and Guidelines. You agree to submit Materials to us in accordance with all guidelines for use of the Service posted on the Prime Publishing web site or of which you are otherwise notified (“Guidelines”), as these Guidelines may be changed in the future.
7) Representations, Warranties and Indemnities. You represent and warrant to Prime Publishing and its Affiliates that (a) you have the right, power, and authority necessary to enter into this Agreement, to fully perform your obligations hereunder, and to grant the licenses set forth in Paragraphs 3 and 5 above, (b) you will comply fully with all terms of this Agreement, (c) the Materials submitted to Prime Publishing by you, and Prime Publishing’s and its Affiliates’ exercise of their rights hereunder, do not and will not violate, misappropriate or infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to trademark rights, copyrights, moral rights and publicity rights of any third party, (d) you possess all rights necessary for the reproduction, distribution, transmission, public performance, public display, and other exploitation of the Materials by Prime Publishing and its Affiliates as permitted hereunder, (e) the Materials are not pornographic, obscene, libelous, defamatory, tortious, or otherwise unlawful, and (f) all factual statements submitted by you are accurate and not misleading.
9) No Obligation. Although we have the right to include your Materials in the Service or in any Media, we do not have the obligation to do so. We may, in our sole discretion and for any reason, refuse the Materials or remove them from our Service at any time.
10) Changes to Agreement. We reserve the right to change any of the terms of this Agreement or any Specifications or Guidelines governing the Service at any time in our sole discretion. All changes will be effective upon posting to the Service. However, for all changes to this Agreement, excluding Specifications and Guidelines, we will post a notice of change for thirty (30) days. You are responsible for reviewing the notice and any applicable changes. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SERVICE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF ANY CHANGES WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES.
11) Prime Publishing Intellectual Property. Without our prior written consent, you may not use our intellectual property, including, without limitation, our trademarks, trade names, trade dress, or copyrighted material, in any manner.
12) Communications. Prime Publishing and its Affiliates may communicate with you in connection with the Service, electronically and in other Media, and you consent to such communications regardless of any “Customer Communication Preferences” (or similar preferences or requests) you may have indicated on the web sites of Prime Publishing or its Affiliates or by any other means.
13) Waiver. PRIME PUBLISHING AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SUCH DAMAGES ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR FROM NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF (OR KNEW OR SHOULD KNOWN OF) THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14) Disclaimer. PRIME PUBLISHING PROVIDES THE SERVICE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
15) Miscellaneous. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States of America and the state of Washington, without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
Sharing Your Own Images
Who can share images?
You! Anyone who is a registered and logged in user.
What should I share?
Please share images that will help other visitors. For example:
- Images that highlight a article’s features (“Here are the controls on this music player”, “See the clasp for this necklace”, “Look at the box this came in”)
- Images showing someone using a product (“Here I am wearing this scarf”, “Install the ink cartridge here”)
- Images related to a topic (“My dog Skipper”, “A great outfit”, “Our family at Yellowstone”, “How to glue a chair using a cabinet clamp”)
- Images that show how a product performs (“I took this picture with this camera”, “This shirt shrunk in the wash”, “The saw blade after 100 cuts”)
- Images that give a sense of the size of the product (“This refrigerator is actually 6′ tall”, “A cellphone the size of a credit card”)
Do include captions for your images. While not required, they provide context for your images. Additionally, you can use the Image Notes feature to highlight one or more interesting areas in your image. Everyone will see your notes when they roll over your image.
What shouldn’t I share?
Behave as if you were a guest at a friend’s dinner party: please treat the Prime Publishing community with respect. Do not share:
- Profane, obscene, or spiteful images, or any images with nudity
- Images to which you do not own the intellectual property rights
- Images featuring phone numbers, mail addresses, or URLs. You can watermark an image with copyright information.
- Images featuring availability, price, or alternative ordering/shipping information
- Images featuring external Web sites, contests, or other solicitations
- Any personal information about children under 13
- Images with automobile license plates that are prominent and easily read (pictures with license plates that have been fuzzed out or that otherwise cannot be read are acceptable).
The same guidelines apply to your captions and notes.
What image formats and sizes are supported?
We support JPEG, GIF and PNG images. Files must be no more than 1MB. Both the image height and the image width must be between 60 and 3500 pixels.
Instead of uploading an image, can I just enter a link to an image?
No, all images must be uploaded to Prime Publishing. This ensures your image is always available.
How long does it take to upload an image?
The time varies depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the image file. For a 400KB image, for example, you should expect 2 to 4 minutes over a 56KB modem and under 1 minute for DSL or cable modem.
Where will my image appear?
Generally your image will appear where you uploaded it: in the article image gallery.
Who owns the images I upload?
The rights owner of the image continues to own the image; uploading your image to Prime Publishing does not transfer ownership.
Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
Here’s a fun and easy little project that is perfect for beginners. It will help you learn some techniques like sewing zippers and boxing corners. It would also make a great gift to show off your sewing skills.
Sometimes you don’t need a big bag. Just something small enough to take a lip balm and a few notes and coins. I made this tiny bag to keep on my key ring and thought you might like one too. Uses just a tiny amount of fabric, so its a great scrap buster project.
- Finished size – about 3.5 long, 1.25 inches tall and 2.25 inches wide
- Easy to scale pattern if you want a larger size
- Super cute!
- Great scrap buster – uses small pieces
- Attach it to your keys, or use it for your kid’s lunch money and attach to their school bag
- Use it to hold a few essential inside your main purse, hygiene supplies, lipstick, tissues/wipes.
- Makes great gifts and stocking stuffers
Sew the Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch
Firstly, I apologize. My camera packed in after just the first two photos. There I was happily snapping away and had no idea the pictures weren’t saving properly.
So for this tutorial, there is just a video. But that’s good anyway because everything is teeny tiny so its better for me to explain by showing you. It’s quick and easy to sew, so it’s not going to take you long to watch.
Subscribe to the YouTube channel:
Download the full PDF for the pattern and instructions.
[Need help downloading the pattern? Read this post – How to download and print PDF sewing patterns]
If You’d Like To Support Our SiteIf you want to help us continue to bring you a wide selection of free sewing patterns and projects, please consider buying us a coffee. We’d really, really appreciate it.
Want more free sewing patterns?
Join the So Sew Easy weekly newsletter
If you love to sew, or are learning to sew, and love free patterns, then you’ll love being on the mailing list at So Sew Easy. Join me and never miss another fab free pattern or tutorial! No spam promise.
Shop for and Buy Fleet Key-Per Pouch at Keyring.com. Large selection and bulk discounts available.Shop for and Buy Fleet Key-Per Pouch at Keyring.com. Large selection and bulk discounts available.
USPS Delays – Please allow Extra Time for Shipping! | Welcome to our new & redesigned website!
Our Item #: KR-3311-9
Compare at: $3.49
You save $0. 50
Selling Unit (Sold and Priced As): Each (Ok to mix colors for discount)
Buy 3 – 11
and get 10% off
Buy 12 – 49
and get 20% off
Buy 50 – 99
and get 30% off
Buy 100 or more
and get 35% off
Need a Larger Quantity? Please click Request a Quote button.Request a Quote
Vinyl pouch to hold a credit card or license along with a key ring. The Fleet Key-Per Pouch is perfect for carrying keys and a credit card or ID card at the same time.
- Companies that have a fleet of vehicles and need to keep a gas credit card with the keys.
- Students to carry their ID and room key. Commuters to carry keys and a bus pass or metro card.
- People who want to travel light.
Flexible vinyl can be written on with a sharpie marker. Case is 2-1/2 inches tall x 3-3/4 inches wide and is 1/4 inch thick. Includes a 1-1/8 inch nickel plated split key ring. Open on key ring end. Friction of vinyl keeps cards from falling out. Available in your choice of four colors.
- Case is 2-1/2” x 3-3/4” x 1/4” Thick
- Includes a 1-1/8″ split key ring
- Flexible vinyl can be written on with a sharpie marker
- Open on key ring end
- Friction of vinyl keeps cards from falling out
Also available with your logo printed on them (min 250 pcs) Click Below
Custom Printed Fleet Key-Per Pouch
Our Item #: KR-33112-001
Selling Unit (sold and priced as): EACH
Packaging: Sold Each (Individually)
- Our Item #
- in stock
- 1. 380 Ounces
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Each (Ok to mix colors for discount)
- Material or Finish:
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
AWESOME AS ALWAYS!!
Posted by Rex on Oct 7th 2020
I love these card pouches! I am a tree worker and climb trees and I hate working with my wallet in my pants all day getting sweat over everything. I throw my debit card, license, and $20 bucks in the pouch and Im good to go all day long!! Just wish I could find someone to do custom printing on them, I could sell alot of those! Thanks!
How To Make A Diy Key Pouch From a Coin Purse
How to make a diy key pouch from a coin purse. Today, I have a little hack for you. I turned one of my most popular patterns, this coin purse, into a cute and practical key holder. Want to see how? One single detail did it all. See for yourself!
This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for your support. Looking for easy sewing projects? You’ll like these too:
The diy key pouch will keep all keys nicely bundled together. But what is more important, at least for me, it means no more scratched surfaces from the sharp key tips. This key case is both cute and practical!
The Story behind
The tip and the cuts on my keys are quite sharp. Sometimes, they would leave scratches on my hallway table, or make a hole in pant pockets if carried around in a pocket. (Don’t ask how I know that.)
So instead of forever mending torn pockets, I decided to get some key pouches. And being a little nuts about things handmade and diy, why not make them myself, right? So I did, and these three turned out quite cute!
Why I love my triangular key pouch:
- flat and small and can be easily tucked into my pants pocket, if needed
- prevents scratches from sharp key edges
- great format to get keys out easily (important!)
- can still double as coin purse – or my USB drive holder
- It sits neatly in a pants pocket and fits well in the hand.
It’s practical, just like a good key holder needs to be. Plus cute! Now, let’s talk details, so you can make one too:
How To Make A Key Pouch From a Coin Purse:
To make a key holder pouch instead of a coin purse, all you need to do is add a tab on the lining. Like this:
The most elegant way to do so is when sewing the lining together. Follow the pattern instructions, and when there is a note to insert the pull tab into the main fabric layer, just add an additional one into lining. (Following instructions and images in the original pattern how-to) Like this:
(Here, red is pouch lining, and the green polka-dot piece is what you insert.)
This is it. The only thing I needed to change in the TRIA Coin purse to transform it into a key holder. Easy-peasy!
Here’s a short how-to make a tiny tab like this green one:
Use the dimensions from the pattern, or use your own dimensions, as you prefer.
Following this simple tip, you can turn just ANY small pouch into a key holder, no matter which form. You can even quickly draft your own triangular pouch – just to mention here, the lining pattern piece in Tria Coin Purse pattern is not exactly the same dimensions as the outer fabric, it’s a tiny bit shorter. This is a little no-brainer trick I use to help you make Tria coin purse look perfect. You might want to do the same if you draft your own pattern.
The open triangle form is practical when used as key pouch, as it is easy to pull out the keys, just by holding the tip:
It’s A Scrapbuster Project
It’s a great scrap buster project, and it makes an excellent little handmade present or stocking stuffer! This is an easy-to-scale pattern if you want a larger size. (Just like a good key holder needs to be.)
I’ve sewn it up already during the winter, and it was so heartwarming to see strawberries in January already 🙂 This little key pouch was so fun to make and I love using it. No more scratches if I accidentally drop the keys on the hallway table too quickly! Save this idea for later:
And if you like scrapbusting projects, make sure to check out this free card holder pattern too – it only takes 3 bits of material and 5 minutes of your time!Get Kalina, one of the BEST selling patterns
Convenient organizer for wrenches »Do it yourselfAs they say, order should be everywhere. And this also applies to your spouse’s tools. It is very easy to put things in order if you use an organizer for this. I propose to sew an organizer for wrenches with your own hands. Now the accessories will be organized thanks to the individual pockets. And the bag itself will very compactly take place among other tools.
We sew an organizer for wrenches with our own hands
01.For sewing the organizer, we need a minimum of materials and time. I recommend using thick, wear-resistant fabrics such as raincoat fabric or tarps. I sewed from thick denim. We also need matching threads, scissors, a ruler and the wrenches themselves.
02. Determine the size of the bag. To do this, you need to lay out all the keys in a row as they will lie in the finished product. That is, descending.
03. Now with the ruler and chalk mark the width for each pocket.I have the width of the largest pocket about 7 cm. Further, in descending order, each pocket becomes already 0. 5 cm.
04. The keys can be removed. It remains to open the pocket along the outlined lines.
05. Cut the pocket. I got the following. You may have other sizes, depending on the number and height of the keys.
06. Cut out the resulting part and do not forget to add allowances for all cuts.
07. Fold the upper cut of the pocket to the wrong side and sew it. We put it aside for now.
08. Let’s deal with the main detail of the bag. We cut out the canvas according to the given scheme. The width of the organizer should be equal to the width of the pocket.
09. Cut out a rectangle and fold it in half.
10. Using pins, baste the pocket detail on top.
11. Sew on a sewing machine. We lay a line for each turnkey division. We fix the ends of the lines.
12. Round and cut off the bottom corners.
13. Sew a bias tape along the perimeter of the organizer.It can be cut out of any suitable material. You can buy ready-made.
15. Trying on.
16. Wrench organizer ready! Now not a single key will be lost.
17. The bag can be rolled up and put away for next work.
Bag for 11 ratchet wrenches Joker WERA WE-671382
1. Payment in cash upon delivery by our courier or at the office upon receipt of the order.
The order is paid in cash upon receipt of your order at the office or upon delivery by our courier.
Together with the order, a cashier’s receipt , a set of shipping documents, a gift from the order amount and the order itself are issued.
2. Payment using the Yandex Cashier service.
The order can be paid using the Yandex Checkout service.
Order payment options
1. Bank cards online payment: Visa , Mastercard, Maestro, Mir.
2. Electronic money payment from electronic wallets or from bank cards linked to them, such as: Yandex.Money, QIWI .
3. Internet banking Internet banking account payment: Sberbank Online, Alfa Bank, Promsvyazbank .
Detailed instructions on how to publish your order
1. Bank cards Visa , Mastercard , Maestro , World detailed instructions download
2. Electronic money Yandex Money detailed instructions download
3. Electronic money QIWI detailed instructions from to download
4.Internet banking Sberbank Online detailed instructions download
5. Internet banking Alfa Bank detailed instructions download
6. Internet banking Promsvyazbank detailed instructions download
After paying for the order with one of the above ways you will receive an online cashier’s receipt by e-mail indicating the name of the order and its amount.
Attention! Before paying, check with our managers for the availability of the product you have chosen!
3.Cashless payment or bank transfer.
This payment method is available when ordering goods by both individuals and legal entities , for this, when placing an order, select item
1. For legal entities Cashless payment on the invoice;
2. For individuals Bank transfer:
We will send you an invoice for payment with a stamp to the e-mail you specified during registration, and the manager will also contact you to clarify the details of your order.
For individuals it is possible to send a receipt with our filled-in requisites to pay for the order at the branches of Sberbank of Russia.
4. Cash on delivery
This payment method is available to individuals when choosing to receive your order to the pickup point with insurance or by courier to the door with insurance.
This payment method is available when you choose to deliver your order by following courier companies :
When placing an order by cash on delivery , an additional percentage for this service is added to the total amount of the order.
You will immediately see the additional amount that you need to pay if, when placing an order, select in the tab the payment method option cash payment upon receipt of the order.
An additional amount is automatically added to the order amount, see the example below.
- Selecting a cash payment method at the point of issue
- The total amount of the order value when choosing a cash payment method at the point of issue
After ordering on the website with this type of payment, , your order is transferred to the courier company of your choice for its delivery.
After the arrival of your order at the selected pick-up point, you will receive an SMS notification of its arrival.
You arrive at the pick-up point with passport , inform order number to the operator, pay for the order in cash or using a bank card.
Next, you take your order and gift from the order amount.
How to sew a bag for auto tools by yourself
Experienced car enthusiasts always carry a minimum set of compulsory car tools in a car.With the accumulation of experience, the standard tool becomes overgrown with an additional one, which must be correctly placed in the trunk to avoid noise while driving. The tool folded in one place is guaranteed to be found during repairs on the road.
Materials and equipment for the manufacture of bags for auto tools:
- tarpaulin or tarpaulin fabric;
- blind rivets;
- sewing machine capable of piercing thick canvas fabric;
- Blind rivet setting tool;
- auto tools to be packed in a bag;
- permanent marker;
- Velcro tape;
- polyurethane tourist mat 200 x 300 mm.
Before proceeding with the relatively simple procedure of sewing the bag, it is necessary to select the option of placing the bag in the car. Packaged in a bag into a single unit, the auto tool can be placed:
- hanging behind the seat back in two-seater vans – type “heel” – Logan, Kangu, where the cargo area is often a large body without pockets;
- tightly folded inside the spare wheel located in a special niche under the raised floor of the trunk of a station wagon, hatchback;
- in special niches between the spare wheel and the luggage compartment cover;
- at the feet of the passenger behind the driver’s seat – this is the place that is least in demand in everyday use;
- Free-standing bag in the luggage compartment without a special location.
After determining the approximate external dimensions, all tools that are planned to be stored in the bag are inventoried for usefulness and potential future use. It will be optimal to carry some items separately – for example, a snow shovel, a compressor stored in its own case, a jack, a tow rope.
Fire extinguisher, emergency stop sign, reflective vest, first aid kit – it is better to store in a separate bag, as these items may be required for presentation to traffic police inspectors and during technical inspection.
Tool to pack in a DIY bag:
- box wrenches of the size that will definitely be used in case of unforeseen car repairs away from home;
- Socket heads , as a rule, have their own hard cases or plastic cases, but can also be stored in a soft homemade bag;
- Pliers ;
- Wrench for wheel bolts for vehicles and trailers of various dimensions;
- screwdriver set with replaceable bits;
- soft polyurethane mat for placing under oneself during wheel dismantling;
- folding chocks ;
- tester test probe for automobile;
- plywood backing pad for the jack;
- spare parts – candles, belts, fuses.
After determining the set of the necessary tools, on a tarpaulin or awning fabric of a deliberately larger size, the tool is laid out in groups, observing the following principles:
- Individual pockets should have a width that is slightly larger than the instrument itself, and uniquely identifies its contents;
- when making a roll-up bag, place the pockets with the tool in such a way that nothing interferes with the assembly;
- Tool should look a little out of the pocket;
- Keys of the same type have their own “region” of location on the general field of the bag.
After choosing the most optimal layout, the contact lines of the main fabric of the bag with the patch are stitched or riveted, tie ropes are added, eyelets, Velcro strips, additional loops for fastening the ropes are installed. If the upholstery of the wall of the rear seats of the car is fleecy, then the response “hook” part of the Velcro tape sewn on the outside will securely fix the bag from rolling on the trunk during turns and accelerations of the car.