15 Fun Things to Do With Your Dad on Father’s Day
Father’s Day is just around the corner. Unlike last year where most of us were stuck homebound due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year, with restrictions lifting and social distancing rules easing, we should be able to go out, meet Dad and have some fun engaging in Father’s Day activities.
More: The 60 Best Dad Jokes of All Time
Whether you’re an adult who wants to take dad out for a beer tasting or a spouse looking for some adorable DIY father’s day crafts, we’ve got you covered!
We have activities the whole family can be involved in and some ideas that allow dad to spend time relaxing on his own.
1. Scavenger Hunts
If your dad loves games, mystery, and history, taking him on a scavenger hunt might just be the perfect thing for his special day. Sites like cityhunt.com, cityscape.com, and Riddleroutes.com are a great place to look for professionally organized games. You can also find fun free printables to use walking around the neighborhood.
Most scavenger hunts take place in a city, so this is an excellent idea if you live close to a major city or your dad is up for a drive. These hunts are a great way to bond with dad, and you can include the entire family if you wish, as many are customizable.
2. Backyard Movie Night
The backyard movie trend has been growing for the least several years as a great way for families to engage but stay home. If you are still concerned about COVID this is an excellent way to stay home but get out at the same time!
You don’t need a fancy projection screen; all you need to do is hang up a white sheet or table cloth, so it is taut. You will, however, need a projector. You can find many projectors on Amazon for under $200, and the best part is you can re-use this gift over and over!
Mix up some of dad’s favorite foods and snacks, fill a bucket with ice and beverages, bring some blankets or chairs out to the backyard and put on one of dad’s favorite movies!
If you have a dad who loves golfing, then this is an easy gift! You can reserve him a tee on a favored green, or you can head out to the driving range together. If you have little kids, consider a round of mini-golf and then give dad some time to play the grown-up version on his own or with his buddies.
If the weather is poor, check out your area to see if they have any indoor mini-golf courses!
4. Head to a Ballgame
One of my fondest memories as a kid was going to Phillies games with my parents. I have a picture of me and my dad on my fridge from when I was about two; all decked out in an 80s style Phillies short-set!
Baseball is, as they say, America’s pastime, and it is a great way to spend the day with dad. You can indulge in ballpark food and beer together as you sit and relax watching your favorite team.
Many stadiums have started opening up again, so check out if your team is playing and the guidelines. You can also look to see if your local minor league team will be in town!
Fishing or Boating
If your dad loves the lake, consider taking him out for a fishing or boating excursion. If there is no local fishing spot nearby, you can always take a road trip and maybe even rent a cabin for the night.
Even if you’re not an angler yourself, fishing poles are relatively inexpensive, so you should be able to pick one up to tag along with dad!
6. Have a Cookout
It may seem cliche, but sometimes all you need to have the perfect father’s day is good food and spending time as a family. If dad loves to cook, then let dad take the reins and do the grilling; if not, prepare the meal for him.
You can throw in some backyard games like cornhole, ladder golf, or badminton to make it more of an event.
7. Make Something Together
If your dad is the handyman type then maybe a great gift is to make something together! Younger kids might enjoy building a birdhouse together that can be hung in the backyard as a keepsake. Craft ideas and kits of all kinds can be found online so there are plenty of options out there for dads of all types!
Yes, you read that correctly; spa days are not just for Mother’s Day. There are plenty of dads who love a good massage and even get pedicures, manicures, and facials; if your dad is the kind who enjoys pampering treatments or likes a strong deep tissue massage, consider booking him some spa treatments!
9. Go for a Bike Ride or Hike
Some other outdoor and fun Father’s Day activities are going for a bike ride or a hike. Most parts of the country have pretty mild temperatures in June, so it’s the perfect time to strap on those hiking boots or biking shoes and spend some time outdoors. Many places offer bike rentals as well, so even if you or dad don’t own a bike, the local park and sports activity center might be able to help you out.
10. Take Dad Axe Throwing
We recently tried this for my partner’s birthday, and he loved it! Honestly, so did I! Axe throwing may not be one of the more traditional gift ideas, but it is definitely one sure to leave an impression! There are age restrictions, however, so check with your local site before booking. Most likely, your child will have to be at least 13 to participate in this unique Father’s Day gift.
11. Go Beer Tasting
Watch out for listings for local beer festivals or beer tasting events. Or, if your dad prefers whiskey or bourbon, consider taking him to a distillery for a tour. It is always fun to learn about the process of your favorite drink and then to be able to enjoy it at the end!
You could also hit up a local brewpub and order a few flights of beer to sample a variety of styles and flavor profiles.
12. Game Tournament
Having a family game tournament is one way to make dad’s day fun and unique. Whether your dad enjoys board games, video games, or both, you can indulge your dad by playing his favorite game. Playing games together is a fun way to hang out and bond with dad too!
13. Cooking Class
A great way to take dad around the world without leaving home is to enroll in a cooking class! Cooking classes can be an enjoyable thing to do together, or if dad is looking to up his game, you could enroll him in a series of classes he can attend on his own. There are few better ways to say “I love you” than good food!
Nothing says Happy Father’s Day like a trip to a traditional bowling alley! Many bowling alleys have the nostalgic feel from your dad’s past, and the junk food and beer haven’t changed either! Plus, you don’t need to be good at bowling to enjoy it and it is a great activity that even young kids can participate in!
15. Visit a Museum
With more and more museums reopening, chances are it’s been a long time since dad was able to explore one. Consider taking him to a favorite spot or trying out a new one together. At the very least many zoos are open, and you and the family can enjoy walking around outside viewing and enjoying some animal antics!
Looking for more Father’s Day inspiration? Check out 9 Awesome Printable Father’s Day Cards.
Resources / Home & Family
Are you hoping to make this Father’s Day extra special for your dad? Here are 30 activities for you and him to do together that are sure to inspire a fun-filled, memorable day.
Activities for the Dad Who is Still a Kid at Heart
Technically he’s a grownup, but here are some activities for the dad who still plays like a kid.
Go in on a group gift for dad with an online sign up! SAMPLE.
Activities for the Sporty Dad
Is your dad the first to volunteer whenever they need a tee-ball coach? Does he always wear his lucky jersey on game day? If so, then here are some sport-themed activities for you and your dad to enjoy together.
Activities for the Sentimental Dad
For the dad who likes to reminisce about the good ole days, create a Father’s Day experience with a bit of history.
Organize a potluck meal with an online sign up! SAMPLE.
Activities for the Foodie Daddy
If delectable dishes are the way to his heart, try one of these yummy ideas.
Volunteer for dad’s favorite charity with an online sign up! SAMPLE.
Activities that are All About Dad
Does your dad have a favorite hobby or activity that plays a large role in his life? These are Father’s Day activities that are all about what Dad likes to do.
No matter your dad’s personality type, he’ll appreciate a gesture that shows you took the time to think about what he truly enjoys. That’s priceless!
Stacey Whitney is the mother of two teenagers and owner of WordsFound, a content company.
22 Things to Do With Dad for Father’s Day
There are so many different ways to celebrate your dad on Father’s Day. Picking out the perfect Father’s Day gift and writing a sweet message in his card may be a given, but it’s also important to make sure that your dad’s special day is full of activities that’ll bring him even closer to the people he loves most: his kids. Really, if you were to ask him, quality time is the best gift you can give your dad, which is exactly why we’ve rounded up tons of fun things to do for Father’s Day this year.
Before you dive into planning mode, figure out what kind of celebration your dad has in mind: Does he prefer a day jam-packed with activities or something more low-key? Then work your way down this list to find creative ways to make his Father’s Day as special as possible. From free activities that you can do from the comfort of your home (a backyard movie, game night and home-cooked brunch) to all-day plans that’ll take you miles from home, you’re guaranteed to find something that whole family will enjoy — dad, especially.
Trace your family’s roots.
Even if you think you already have a grasp on everything there is to know about your dad, there’s so much more to his story. Take a walk down memory lane by flipping through his photo albums and school memorabilia. Then take time to trace your dad’s family tree to get a deeper look at your family’s past and present.
Build a campfire.
End his Father’s Day on a sweet note by roasting marshmallows over the fire. As people are eating their s’mores, ask everyone in the circle to share their fondest memory with dad or grandpa. It’ll make this moment even sweeter.
MAKE THESE CAMPFIRE RECIPES
Plan a family workout.
Even if you’d rather spend your Sunday lounging on the couch, Father’s Day is a time to do whatever your dad loves most — even if it’s working out. Skip the gym and hit the trails or jog along the water. Or if the weather isn’t in your favor, let him choose an at-home workout that you can do right in your living room.
GET MOVING WITH THESE WORKOUTS
Take an online cooking class.
Host a lawn game tournament.
Bring the Olympic spirit to your backyard by organizing an afternoon event with cornhole, horseshoes, croquet and other lawn games. If your dad has a competitive side, keep score at each game and tally up the points at the end to name a winner.
SHOP THE BEST LAWN GAMES
Watch all of the Marvel movies in order.
Cross one more thing off your dad’s bucket list: Track down all of the Marvel movies — some are available to stream, others must be rented — and cozy up on the couch for an all-day movie marathon. There are 24 Marvel movies in total, so it may take a few weeks to get through them all.
FIND OUT HOW TO WATCH
Get your karaoke on.
Crank up his favorite tunes, pass the mic, and watch him bring down the house with his serious karaoke skills. Bonus points if your dad busts out his dance moves while he’s on stage a.k.a. your living room floor.
FATHER’S DAY SONGS TO PLAY
Serve dad an all-star brunch.
The best way to start off Father’s Day? A table full of of dad’s favorite brunch recipes, of course. Wow him with an all-star spread of waffles, eggs and fruit — and don’t forget the coffee and OJ!
MAKE THESE FATHER’S DAY BRUNCH RECIPES
Have a family game night.
This year, let dad lean into his competitive side during a family game night by playing classics like Jenga, charades or Monopoly. If dad loves trivia and brain teasers, you can even host a family trivia night!
BEST BOARD GAMES TO BUY
Host a wine tasting.
For all wine-loving dads, the ultimate treat on Father’s Day is an at-home wine-tasting event. Complete a selection of the best wines with a beautiful spread of cheeses and grapes, along with a scorecard to keep track of all the wines he’s tasting.
Encourage everyone in the family to get creative by making crafts fit for the holiday. While you can always go for something that’ll double as a gift for dad, we’re pretty sure he’d love to get his hands in the paint, too.
MAKE THESE FATHER’S DAY CRAFTS
Pack up a backyard picnic.
Here’s an easy way to impress dad on his special day: Pack up some sandwiches, grab a blanket and then head out to your backyard for a family picnic. He’ll definitely enjoy the sunshine and some fun backyard games, especially with all his favorite people around him.
PACK UP THESE PICNIC FOODS
Pamper him with a spa day.
Dads deserve some pampering, too! Turn your home into a relaxing spa by lighting candles and playing soothing music. If you or your kid’s aren’t great at giving messages, give him a gift basket full of self-care goodies, including shaving creams, lotions and soaps.
Get out on the water.
Rent a boat or jet ski for the day, so he can spend quality time on the water. For a budget-friendly option, grab his fishing poles and head out to a nearby lake or pond. Whatever you settle on, make sure the entire family remembers to apply a generous amount of sunscreen.
Fire up the grill.
Father’s Day is best celebrated with family and amazing food, so fire up the grill to make a delicious meal that everyone can enjoy. Take the opportunity to learn a thing or two from dad, or simply cheer him on as he serves plate after plate of juicy burgers, grilled veggies and more.
TRY THESE FATHER’S DAY RECIPES
Hit the golf course.
We’re sure if you ask dad how he’d like to spend Father’s Day, golf will most certainly be at the top of the list. Make his wish come true with tee time at his favorite golf course. Feel free to go the extra mile by organizing his gear ahead of time and arranging his transportation.
Go for a hike.
Enjoy the great outdoors as a family by hitting up your local hiking and biking trails or driving to the nearest National Park in your area. Let dad choose the path and be ready to take tons of family photos.
Host a beer tasting.
On Father’s Day, serve dad a refreshing pint of his favorite brewski. For the ultimate treat, plan a craft beer tasting with an assortment of ales, lagers and IPAs from local breweries. He might just find a new favorite and you’ll be the one to thank!
Bring him to a steak dinner.
Give dad what he really wants on Father’s Day: a nice dinner served with a glass of his favorite bourbon. Practice the recipe ahead of time to ensure that you can sear the steak just right.
WOW HIM WITH THESE STEAK DINNERS
Plan an outdoor movie night.
Since drive-in movie theaters are hard to come by, set up an outdoor screening in your own backyard. Shine a projector against a blank wall and pick one of dad’s favorite movies to watch as a family.
Make a splash at the pool.
Father’s Day happens to coincide with the first day of summer. The only way to celebrate? With a fun poolside hang, of course! Give him his own pool float or let him knock out his first summer read — it’s his choice!
Whether you head to a campsite for the weekend or decide to set up a tent in your own backyard, dad will love roasting marshmallows and telling scary stories around the fire.
FIND TONS OF FUN CAMPING ACTIVITIES
Associate Entertainment and News Editor
Selena Barrientos is the associate entertainment and news editor for Good Housekeeping — she writes and reports on the latest shows and movies, in addition to spotlighting Latinx celebrities.
Associate Lifestyle Editor
As the Associate Lifestyle Editor for GoodHousekeeping.com, Amanda oversees gift guides and covers home, holidays, food, and other lifestyle news.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io
7 Fun Things You Can do with Your Dad …
7 Fun Things You Can do with Your Dad …
If you’re looking for things you can do with your dad, don’t look any further. As a daughter, your relationship with your dad is special. It’s different from the relationship you have with your mom, even though you love them both equally. Dads tend to be very protective of their young daughters and they feel proud to see you grow up to be a young and strong woman, often wishing you were still a little girl. Even when you’re coupled up or married, it can be so much fun to spend quality time with the man who raised you to be who you are today. Here are 7 fun things you can do with your dad.
Table of contents:
- Go Fishing Together
- Go Shopping
- Play Sports
- Cook Together
- DIY Projects
- Go for a Walk
- Take Him out for Man Food
1 Go Fishing Together
Many men love to go fishing. If your dad is one of them, then why not join him on his next fishing trip? Fishing is a very relaxing sport, yet a concentrated eye is necessary to succeed. If you’re not familiar with fishing, ask your dad to teach you how to fish or you could simply accompany him while he does most of the hard work. Bring some beverages and some picnic foods and you’ll both have a great time. Going fishing is one of the best things you can do with your dad, because it will show him you’re interested in his hobby.
Add a comment …
2 Go Shopping
This sounds weird, I know, but I don’t mean you should take your dad on your next hunt for a new handbag. But there comes a time when you need to buy something that your dad knows more about than you, like electronics or a car. Ask him for his advice and if he cares to join you at the store or dealer. Chances are that your dad asks the questions that you didn’t even think about, and maybe he can even do some bargaining to get you a good deal. You get what you need, he gets to feel knowledgeable and you get to spend time together. It’s a win-win situation!
Add a comment …
3 Play Sports
All dads love to play sports, no matter how busy their schedules are. Planning an afternoon to play sports with your dad is a fun way to spend quality time together. You could play a sport that you’re both familiar with, but you could also try something new. If you choose the latter, find a coach who can teach the two of you the basics. If you both enjoy it, you might have found a sport that you can play together every week or every 2 weeks. Playing sports with your dad is a great way to have a fun, casual time together while still being competitive (in a healthy way, I hope). And the exercise makes it even better.
Add a comment …
4 Cook Together
Some dads really enjoy cooking, but often find they don’t get enough opportunities to do it. If it’s common for you and your family to get together every now and then, then plan a family dinner and serve a meal that’s cooked by you and your dad. Prior to the day, discuss what the two of you will be cooking and you could even do groceries together if time allows it. Cooking with your dad can be a lot of fun, especially because you can learn from each other. An alternative is to take cooking classes together.
Add a comment …
5 DIY Projects
If you dad likes to take up DIY projects in and around the house, offer him your help. Believe it or not, painting a shed or a room can be very relaxing sometimes. When you help your dad with his DIY project, make sure to simply follow his instructions and take things the way he wants them to go. Remember, it’s his project and being as handy as he is, he probably knows best when it comes to this. Let him take charge in the process and just do the best you can. Helping your dad with a DIY project allows the two of you to entirely focus on one thing, with limited opportunities to talk about other things in life. It’s calming, fun and it’s teamwork.
Add a comment …
6 Go for a Walk
Whenever you visit your parents and you have a little spare time, ask your dad if he feels like going for a walk. You could drive to the woods, a park, the coast or walk through the center of a bustling city, if that’s where you happen to be. Going for a walk gives you time to talk, to find out how your dad is doing and to talk about things that have been on your minds. At the same time, it’s a great way to encourage your dad to stay active, if he’s getting a little older. The nature and the fresh air will do you both good and it can also be a great way for your dad to show off his daughter to anyone passing by.
Add a comment …
7 Take Him out for Man Food
You and your mom are probably on an everlasting diet and in a constant fight with the scale. But let’s be honest, every woman loves the occasional hamburger, hot dog or meat fest. At least, if you’re not a vegetarian… So why not treat your dad to some real man food? Take him to a new hamburger place or join him on his trip to his favorite place and ask him for recommendations. And if you’re up for something fancier, you can surprise your dad with a dinner at the best steakhouse in town. Dads who have daughters put up with a lot of girl talk about diets and weight maintenance as well as rejections when he offers you a second sausage while barbecuing. He deserves to enjoy a real man meal every now and then, without the girl talk.
A father and daughter relationship is unique. I hope the list gave you some ideas on what fun things you can do with your dad and I hope he will like it, if you decide to put any of my suggestions into practice. If you think your dad isn’t really up for any of these things, I’m very curious to know what will work for him. What do you think would be a fun thing to do with your dad?
Please rate this article
49 Small, Nice Things to Do on Father’s Day for all the Dads in Your Life
Being a father is its own reward. But, you know, sometimes other rewards are nice, too. That’s why we’ve put together this list of small, nice things you can do for fathers this Father’s Day. We’re not talking about spending money (although, if you want to get a little something, check out these gifts for dad). Rather, we mean finding little things to do for Dad for Father’s Day that make the celebration all the better. Like giving him a little bit of extra sleep. Or buying the fancy lunch meats he loves but won’t splurge on. Or setting up a ridiculous roughhousing ring so we can have all the fun of flinging the kids around with none of the work. Any of those will do. Father’s Day means different things to different dads, but we think there’s something on this list that nearly every father will appreciate — on this day, or whenever. Because, it’s the little things that matter.
49 Small, Nice Things to Do for Dad This Father’s Day
- Let him sleep in. Late. Like, until 830am or 9am if you’re feeling generous.
- After he wakes, bring him some coffee and give him 15 minutes to mindlessly scroll through his phone
- No to-do lists for the entire day.
- Does he want to watch the ball game? A cooking show? Burn through a few back episodes of Falcon and Winter Soldier? Maybe he just wants to play video games. Whatever it is, give him an hour of straight TV time.
- Let him pick the menu for dinner.
- Have a six-pack of his favorite beer waiting in the fridge. If he doesn’t dig beer, sub in wine, ice cream, cheese, or whatever his thing is.
- Get the steak even if you don’t care for the steak.
- Get him new soap that smells nice. Even manly men love a new bar of soap.
- Buy him new underwear. He will not buy it himself and probably needs it. It does not, however, count as a real gift. Just a thoughtful purchase.
- Give him a bouquet of flowers. It’s wonderful to get flowers and men rarely do. If the kids picked them, all the better.
- Does he want to grill? Get the good meats. And spice rubs.
- Clean his laptop. Chances are it is pockmarked with filth.
- Does he love roughhousing with the kids? Set up a wrestling room. Put mattresses on the floor. Lay out all the foam weapons. Arrange the pillows into a ring. Let them go nuts.
- Show him an old photo of the two of you doing something memorable. Reminisce.
- Just find a way to break up the routine of a normal Sunday — a day trip, a special visitor, breakfast ordered in from somewhere great.
- Order in his favorite take-out after the kids have gone to bed so he doesn’t have to share.
- Send him a nude. The longer you’ve been married, the more risqué.
- Does he regularly do the dishes? Take him off dish duty for the entire day. In fact, do the one chore that he normally does.
- Accomplish Sunday’s chores on Saturday so that he can truly have a day without any unfinished tasks lingering in the back of his mind.
- Work out the knots in his back. Like really get in there. Whatever you think is too hard, probably isn’t hard enough.
- Breakfast in bed? Great. How about lunch on the couch?
- Speaking of lunch: Go big. Get that crusty bread, those nice lunch meats, the fanciest aioli.
- Have the kids draw a superhero comic starring dad. Have them give him cool powers that match his everyday heroics, like his ability to find monsters under the bed or make amazing mac and cheese.
- What was the thing he used to love to do before you had kids? Make future plans to do that thing.
- Does he have to go to work today? Put something small, but touching, in his work bag or beside his laptop. Could be a nice note. Could be a drawing of porcupine wearing a funny hat.
- Take out the trash — or at least bring it the garage since it’s likely not trash day. Feels like a weird thing, but it’s hard to have a special day when garbage is just laying around.
- If he leaves the house and then comes back, have the kids run up to him and greet him with big hugs. Few things are better than having your kids be excited about your arrival.
- Go running with him. Or to the driving range. Whatever his exercise thing is, do it with him.
- Does he like the occasional cigar? Get him a nice one of his choosing and, this is the real gift, the time to smoke it in the yard.
- Write a nice note telling him how much you love him, and why he’s such a great dad. Be sappy. It works.
- Bathroom-block the kids so he can poop in peace.
- Speaking of the bathroom. No “are you done?” knocks, either. Let him linger.
- Wear that outfit you know he likes. Yeah, that one.
- Help the kids make him dinner.
- Don’t just tell him he’s sexy. Be specific about it. As in “It’s so sexy when…”
- Invite his friends for a Zoom call. Chances are, he wants to see them. Don’t worry about it being a surprise. In fact, tell him a few days in advance so he can look forward to it.
- Do that sex thing he likes.
- Just show appreciation for his hard work — either at work or at home. And do it in front of someone else.
- Take a family drive to a place nearby that he’s wanted to visit but everyone else thinks will be boring.
- Did he just finish a workout? Surprise him with a delicious smoothie.
- If he’s into public displays of affection, post something on social media about how great a dad he is along with your favorite photo of him. Tag him in it. Rack up all the likes.
- Does he hate public displays of affection and get uncomfortable when you post about him on social media? Don’t post anything on social media all day. In fact, put your phone in a shoebox.
- Give him a framed picture of he and the kids that you love. Tell him why you love it so much.
- Open up a nice, special-occasion bottle of wine. Or Scotch.
- Pick up the snack he loves but never buys because he knows it’s terrible for him. Even if it’s a tub of cheese balls. Even if it’s a bag of little chocolate donuts. Even if it’s pork rinds, which are gross.
- Let. Him. Nap. For at least an hour. If he snores, let him snore. If he falls asleep watching TV with the kids, take them somewhere else so he can nap in peace.
- Even if you’ve stream-cheated and watched ahead on that Really Cool Show You’re Both Into, don’t tell him and just enjoy the re-watch.
- Don’t talk about money or planning for the entire day. No budgeting talk. No future plans talk.
- Just tell him that you love him, and make him feel that he’s appreciated in whatever way feels right.
Oops! Please try again.
Thanks for subscribing!
Fun Things to Do With Your Dad in the Summer
… Comstock/Comstock/Getty Images
Though Father’s Day is a designated day to spend time with your dad, you can plan some activities over the course of the entire summer to further enhance your relationship with him. Take advantage of the summer’s sunny weather to bond together. Camp out in the woods, go on a short excursion and otherwise enjoy each other’s company.
1 Fire Up the Grill
If your father’s been unofficially crowned the King of the Grill, let him give you a few pointers and introduce you to the world of barbecue. Ask him to give you a walk through preparing some grilled meats, such as barbecued chicken or ribs. Watch him carefully as he teaches you how to season the meats to prepare them for grilling and selects the proper wood chips for the type of grill. He might allow you to practice using tongs to turn over the meat until browned and using a brush to spread on barbecue sauce just before the meat is finished. Once you’ve spent a sufficient amount of time mastering his recipes, plan a summer cookout to give your dad a break and make him feel proud. Invite family and friends over to serve as food testers to see if you measure up to your dad’s skills.
2 Play Summer Sports
The sunny summer weather gives the ideal setting for you and your father to engage in all kinds of sports activities. Slather on the sunscreen before heading to the beach for some games. If either of you is a pro at surfing, show the other the ropes. Then set up a net on the sand and play a few rounds of volleyball. Alternatively, both of you can head to a local pool or lake to swim. Get in touch with your competitive sides and see who can swim the fastest from one side of the pool to other side. Think of creative prizes for each other, such as having the loser wash the winner’s car. If you both live near a park, consider taking the bicycles out of the garage to spend the day cycling together.
3 Plan a Camping Trip
If you’re an adventurous father-child pair, plan a trip to go camping. After finding a local camp site, pack up your gear to spend the weekend in the woods. Take advantage of the many things you can do together on the campgrounds, such as hiking or fishing. When dusk hits, pitch a tent and help your father create a campfire; end the evening by roasting s’mores. Take turns telling scary stories to each other or let your dad tell you tales about his adventures as a Cub Scout. Head to the tent to play a few card games before retiring for the night.
4 Go on a Road Trip
A summer road trip will foster some exciting memories for you and your father. When traveling to places you have both always wanted to go, ask the locals about the best spots to eat and shop. Scope out any landmarks at each stop along the way, asking others to snap pictures of you and your father. Recording videos at the locations will also prove beneficial to reflecting back. Remember to purchase souvenirs, such as matching T-shirts. When you get back home after the short excursion, use photos and memorabilia you both collected to create a scrapbook for the trip.
12 fun activities to do when you visit Dad
Memories with Dad are something you will cherish for the rest of your life. Often times, it can be difficult to find something fun to do when you visit your Dad. That is why we want to provide a list of fun activities. Our hope is that after reading this list you and your Dad can find something fun to do next time you are together that will create memories that can be cherished forever.
Most Dads love to go fishing! Fishing is a great way to relax and sit beside the water. Enjoy each other’s company and have some good conversation… about the weather.
Watch a baseball game
Take your Dad to a local baseball game or catch one on TV if you aren’t able to make the trip out. Don’t forget the hotdogs!
Go to a car show
Depending on the time of year, there may be a car show nearby. Go check out the classic cars that your Dad will remember from his younger years.
Visit a local museum
If your Dad is a history buff, you may want to find a local history museum. This will be a good time for him to reminisce and share some memories from that time period.
Catch a movie
Is there a new movie out you’d both like to see? If so, don’t forget to get some of that delicious theater popcorn.
Take a trip to his favorite restaurant
Does your Dad have a favorite restaurant? He may not be able to get to it as frequently as he used to. Plan a day and go grab him his favorite dish.
Everyone needs a little exercise. Whether you use free weights or exercise bands, take some time to do a little exercise when you are together.
Schedule a game night
Board game or card game? It doesn’t matter what one you prefer. Take some time to plan a game night and enjoy some laughs.
Take a nature walk
Is there a local park or sidewalk close by? Take a quick walk around the block on a sunny day and enjoy the view and sunshine along the way.
Test drive a new car
Who doesn’t love to dream? Everyone loves a nice car. Take your Dad to the local car dealership and test drive his favorite car.
Another way to enjoy the sunny summer days is to fly kites! Make some lemonade and enjoy the breeze while you fly kites with the man you love.
Do you love a good Dad joke? We are sure your Dad has plenty of jokes left to tell. Sit back and share fun stories that you can laugh about weeks from now.
Memories are created every hour of every day! If your Dad needs a little help and may benefit from assisted or independent living be sure to contact us today and find out why we’re more than just a living facility, we’re a community of friends! friendshealthcare.org/who-we-are/
90,000 100 compelling questions to help parents and children have exciting conversations
Which 5 words describe you best?
What do you like about yourself? What is not?
If you could change something in yourself, what would it be?
If you could become someone else for one day, who would you become?
If you were a superhero, what power would you have?
If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
What sounds do you like?
What do the adults not understand about you?
What was the best compliment you have ever received?
What activity makes you happy?
What is your favorite holiday?
How do you care for other people?
What makes you tender?
How do you feel when I hug you?
What can make you cry?
What makes you angry?
What scares you?
What would you like to be able to do more: fly like a bird or swim like a fish?
If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
If you had enough money not to work, would you work or not?
If you opened your own store, what would be on sale there?
If you were writing a book, what would it be about?
Do you like giving something to other people?
What would be your ideal day?
What can you do that you could teach others?
What else would you like to learn?
What was the happiest / unhappiest moment in your life?
Of all the things you know, what will be the most needed in adulthood?
If you could travel back in time and saw yourself three years ago, what advice would you give yourself?
What are you most proud of in your life?
Which of your friends do you like the most? Why?
What will you do if someone calls you names?
If you were to grow up and become famous now, what would you be famous for?
How can you help someone today?
If you could spend one day with someone, who would it be and what would you do?
Daughter’s dad: 5 things every father should do for his daughter
The amazing discovery that girls are not very much like boys expects a man twice in his life.For the first time, of course, during puberty. And this is a trauma that some people cannot cope with all their lives. But the second time happens much later – when a man has a daughter.
Ask any young father, and he will immediately say that he has a great idea of how to raise his son. What to do with your daughter? These girls are so capricious and suspicious, so funny and incomprehensible. What’s going on in their heads? What should I tell them? How to behave when girlish dope is pouring out of them like a fountain? Where to run when suddenly there is a universal hysteria due to the fact that a pink felt-tip pen is lost, and 47 other available colors of this pattern do not fit?
And then – what can an adult man, who has not yet figured out what these strange human beings of the opposite sex want, can teach his little woman? In fact, he can teach her a lot.Here are five tips from an American psychologist to fathers who are unsure of how to raise their daughters.
1. Tell her that she is beautiful, but not only that.
Doesn’t mean that mentioning that your daughter is beautiful is bad. Absolutely not. But that doesn’t have to be the only compliment she hears. She may feel that only her appearance matters. Praise her intelligence, ingenuity, imagination, hard work and strength.Don’t pretend that what she looks like doesn’t matter, but teach her that she is “greeted by her clothes, but escorted by her mind.”
2. Remember, the way you talk about women will have an effect on your daughter.
She will build on your judgments about women, regardless of whether they are good or bad. Intentionally or not, but you form her idea of what it means to be a woman, and how men should behave with them (that is, with her too).Speak positively about women without flattery. Of course, you cannot always be good, at least be respectful and well-mannered. And remember, this all triples when it comes to her mom.
3. Teach her that she has power over her body and sexuality.
From the moment she is little, explain to her that her body belongs to her, and she controls it. As she grows up, teach her that her body cannot be used to win love and acceptance, or to manipulate people.Teach her that sex is great, but having sex or not is absolutely in her power to decide as long as she is true to herself. Let her talk to you about sex without feeling shame or guilt, but at the same time leave something for her to talk to other people.
4. Tell her about male attractiveness without fear or intimidation.
It is very tempting to tell your princess that boys are bad, sex is evil and they all want only one thing from her … Over the past 50 years or more, this sex education tactic has proven completely meaningless.Either your daughter will grow up with the idea that men are negative characters, or one day make sure that her parents lied to her all this time. Better teach her the respect that both boys and girls deserve.
5. Let her be “girly” if it’s hers, but do not impose all “girly” on her if not.
Give her the opportunity to wear dresses when she wants, but do not persuade her to do so. Don’t buy her everything pink unless she’s crazy about pink.If she loves Spiderman, then why not? Help her shape her taste, but don’t impose anything.
What can we talk about | 1000+ great conversation ideas
Do you like your love?
Tips for Great Communication
- Be honest! Nobody likes a liar.Try to be open and honest in every conversation.
- Listen! The best conversations involve listening. Try to listen to your interlocutor and feel free to ask additional questions to keep the conversation going!
- Don’t judge! Just don’t judge others.
- Enjoy the silence! There will be a short silence in every conversation. Don’t panic and start talking about boring, useless things, use your time to refocus and think about other interesting topics.
For more tips on how to start and continue a great conversation, check out our Conversation Beginners Guide.
400+ secular issues
Here we have collected 21 small talk topics and over 400 soulful conversation questions. These conversation starters are perfect when you want to meet new people. It doesn’t matter if you are chatting in real life, on Skype or Facetime, just take a look at the categories and choose the ones that work for you!
Do you think talking about the weather is the best example of boring conversation? Well, sorry, you’re wrong.With this list of 20 weather questions, we guarantee you will have pleasant conversations.
- What is your favorite weather?
- Do you think about the weather in Celsius or Fahrenheit?
- What is ideal weather for you?
- What is your favorite season?
- Do you prefer to swim in the summer or ski in the winter?
- What makes raindrops drop-shaped, tear-shaped?
- When you hear the word “weather,” what comes to your mind?
- Are you worried about climate change?
- Have you ever experienced extreme weather conditions?
- Do you think we can trust the weather forecast?
- What do you think the weather will be like in 50 years?
- What do you think about snow?
- When was the last time the weather ruined your plans?
- Do you like rain?
- What new weather would you invent?
- Have you ever experienced a natural disaster such as a tsunami or hurricane?
- What do you think the weather was like 3,000 years ago? Was it different than today?
- Do you like sun and sunshine?
- What is your attitude towards umbrellas?
- Would you rather make a snowman or play snowballs?
Everyone loves food.With these questions, you and your chosen interlocutors can share your favorite foods, recipes and eating habits in general. But beware, these 25 questions are sure to make you hungry!
- What’s your favorite food?
- Do you prefer Asian, European or American cuisine?
- What is your country’s traditional food?
- Do you like to cook?
- In your opinion, which restaurant is the best in your city?
- Do you prefer sweet or spicy?
- Are there any foods that you didn’t like to eat as a child, but which you enjoy now?
- Have you ever tried a low carb, keto or Atkinson diet?
- What kind of food can you hate?
- When do you usually eat?
- Do you prefer breakfast or lunch?
- Do you usually eat meat?
- Who is the best cook in your family?
- Have you ever skipped breakfast? If so, how often and why?
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
- Do you prefer fish or meat?
- How often do you eat at fast food restaurants?
- What’s your ideal meal?
- What’s the most expensive food you’ve ever eaten?
- Would you choose cake, ice cream or chocolate?
- Do you pray before meals?
- What’s your favorite drink?
- Have you ever tried a vegetarian or vegan diet?
- Who is the best cook in your family?
- Do you have a favorite chef?
- Which is the best restaurant you know?
The following 27 film questions are perfect to share your personal preferences and immerse yourself in deep discussion.One tip: try to remain polite, even when talking to someone who has a bad taste for movies. After all, not everyone can have good taste.
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What happens too often in films?
- Do you prefer funny, scary or cute movies?
- What movies do you like the most?
- How often do you go to the movies?
- What was the last movie you watched in a movie?
- What’s the best movie you’ve ever seen?
- Who is your favorite actor?
- What movie could you watch over and over again?
- What’s your favorite movie soundtrack?
- The first movie that made you cry?
- If you were assigned to make a really bad film, what would you do?
- What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen?
- What is your favorite actress?
- Would you let the crew shoot at home?
- Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
- Have you ever fallen asleep while watching TV?
- Do you prefer Harry Potter or the Lord of the Rings?
- Who is your favorite character from any movie?
- What movie do you hate?
- What is your ideal film?
- Who is your favorite movie villain?
- What is your favorite scene from the movie?
- Which pair of films do you think is the best?
- If you had to marry a fictional character, who would it be?
- Would you do a nude scene from a famous director?
- Would you rather fight Darth Vader, Joker or Hannibal Lecter?
Besides films, you can talk well about TV shows.There are so many TV shows to talk about. Grab your friends and talk about your favorite TV shows with these 20 questions!
- Who is your least favorite actor?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- Which Disney character are you?
- What did you like to watch as a child?
- Is your favorite TV series Friends or How I Met Your Mother?
- How often do you watch TV?
- What do you think of advertising while watching TV?
- Would you like to appear on the series?
- What platform / site do you prefer to watch TV series?
- Who is your favorite actor?
- Do you think watching TV can be educational?
- What annoys you about most TV shows / movies?
- Who is your favorite actress?
- Who is the best couple on TV?
- What’s your least favorite actress?
- Do you like reality shows?
- Which TV series / movie is better than a book?
- Could you live a week without a TV?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
- Which sitcom do you like the most?
Everyone has their own hobbies.It doesn’t matter if you love collecting coins, sweating at the gym, or prefer to cook all day. Just take a look at these 20 questions and start talking about your favorite free time activities.
- What is your hobby?
- Why do you think people need a hobby?
- How much money do you spend on your hobby?
- Could you make money from your hobby?
- Would you rather spend the evening with your loved ones or with your hobby?
- What do you think is the most valuable hobby?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- What was your first hobby?
- Have you ever collected anything?
- What is your most boring hobby?
- What instrument would you like to play?
- Would you rather write, paint or sing well?
- What’s the weirdest hobby you’ve ever heard of?
- What hobbies do you think can be dangerous?
- Do you prefer watching TV, playing video games or reading books?
- How do you usually spend your weekend?
- Is there a hobby you would like to do?
- If money weren’t an issue, what hobby would you like to pursue?
- Have you ever had a stupid hobby?
- Would you like to turn your hobby into a career?
The following 20 questions will help you start a conversation about sports.You have the opportunity to share about your workouts, your favorite sports teams and everything else that you can’t wait to discuss with your friends.
- What is your favorite sport?
- Do you usually go to the gym?
- Do you prefer football or basketball?
- Do you prefer strength training or endurance sports (cardio)?
- Which do you think is more important: a healthy diet or regular exercise?
- What is your favorite soccer team?
- Who is your favorite player?
- Do you like to dance?
- Do you usually watch sports on TV?
- What sport would you never like to watch?
- Do you prefer to play or watch sports?
- Have you ever watched a match in a stadium?
- What kind of sport did you like as a child?
- Do you think all people should have a hobby?
- In your opinion, do athletes deserve such high salaries? Why do you think so?
- What are the three best athletes of all time?
- What do you consider to be a sport?
- How often do you play sports?
- Do you prefer to swim in the summer or ski in the winter?
- Have you ever played golf?
Health and Diet
What do you mean by “healthy”? Do you care about your health at all? The following 20 questions about health and nutrition will help you and your conversation partner to share your personal beliefs and thoughts.
- Do you have any allergies?
- What do you think of vegan / vegetarian food?
- Have you ever thought about becoming a vegan / vegetarian?
- Do you have an addiction to something?
- What do you think about illegal drugs?
- What do you consider healthy food?
- Do you prefer healthy food or fast food?
- Do you eat vegetables and fruits every day?
- Have you ever smoked? When did you start smoking?
- How often do you eat greens?
- When was the last time you went to the dentist?
- Are you under a lot of stress?
- Do you have scars on your body? Tell the story behind them?
- Have you ever had an operation?
- How do you sleep? Are you getting enough sleep?
- Do you monitor your weight?
- Have you ever had a serious accident?
- What is your blood type?
- Have you ever been in a hospital as a patient?
- How often do you brush your teeth?
Exploring foreign cities, countries and cultures is one of the best ways to spend your time.It doesn’t matter how much you’ve traveled before, there will always be something worth visiting and seeing. Therefore, take a look at the following 20 travel questions to share your experiences, plans and dreams with your friends.
- Where would you like to go?
- Have you ever been abroad?
- Would you like to travel abroad alone?
- What has been your best trip so far?
- What’s your worst trip so far?
- Do you prefer to travel – with family or friends?
- Have you ever had a difficult or dangerous situation while traveling?
- Where is the most beautiful place in the world for you?
- Do you speak foreign languages?
- Are you in favor of staying in a hotel or camping?
- How many countries have you been to?
- What is the most beautiful city you have ever visited?
- Do you prefer the sea or the mountains?
- Where did you go on your last vacation?
- Tell us the most interesting story that happened to you abroad.
- Where will you go on your next vacation?
- Do you prefer a relaxing or active holiday?
- What was your dearest trip?
- What is the longest time you have spent abroad?
- Have you ever flown an airplane?
Some say that animals are better than humans. Others love cats and dogs, but cannot tolerate insects. And, of course, some people tend to view them only as moving food.What do you think about animals? Discuss them with your friends using these 20 animal questions!
- What is your favorite animal?
- Do you have pets?
- Did you have any pets as a child?
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- Are you afraid of any animals?
- Do you think there is a difference between humans and animals?
- Which animal is the smartest?
- What is your least favorite animal?
- Would you rather have a spider, snake or snail in your bed?
- Could you kill the animal?
- Are you a dog or cat lover?
- What animal would you like to see in real life?
- Which animal is most beneficial to humans?
- What’s the most fun animal fact you know?
- What kind of extinct species would you like to see in real life?
- What do you think your favorite animal will look like in 1 million years?
- Which animal is the most beautiful in your opinion?
- Which animal, in your opinion, is the most useless?
- Who will win the fight: a giant chicken, a flying cat or a spinosaurus?
- What would you do if a bear approached you?
Home and Life
One of the best ways to immerse yourself in an interesting conversation is to talk about your home and life.This is a great way to get to know someone’s habits, preferences, and dislikes. Take a look at the following 20 questions and get ready to take your relationship to the next level.
- Where would you like to buy a house?
- Do you prefer apartments or houses?
- Do you enjoy throwing parties at home?
- Would you rather live alone, with family or with friends?
- How often have you moved this far?
- What’s your favorite room?
- Do you share your room with anyone?
- Are you passionate about interior design?
- What do you think of houseplants?
- Would you like to have a pet?
- Would you rent a room to a stranger?
- Where do you live?
- Have you ever painted the walls yourself?
- Do you like it when there are paintings hanging at home?
- Do you have pets? If not, would you like to have them?
- Who do you think is the boss in your house?
- How are you doing with your life situation?
- Do you prefer modern or vintage furniture?
- What do you think of tiny houses?
- In your opinion, what is the best and worst when living alone?
The next 20 questions are about celebrities.Share your thoughts with your friends.
- What do you think of the Kardashians?
- Which celebrity would you like to meet?
- Who is your favorite artist?
- Have you ever seen a celebrity in real life?
- Would you like to be famous?
- Who do you like more – Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus or Taylor Swift?
- Who do you think is the most beautiful celebrity?
- Who, in your opinion, is the smartest celebrity?
- Who was your favorite childhood star?
- Do you feel sorry for any of the celebrities?
- What do you think of the paparazzi?
- Who is the most overrated artist?
- If you could put one celebrity in jail, who would you choose?
- If you could erase one piece (song, movie, book) from history, what would it be and why?
- Which deceased famous person would you like to meet?
- Which celebrity are you in love with?
- In your opinion, who is the best politician in the world?
- Would you sell private photos of celebrities to the press if you had the opportunity?
- What do you think is the negative aspect of popularity?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
The next 20 questions are about music.The cool thing about this thread is that everyone has something to say about it. It doesn’t matter if you are into pop, rock, techno or even classical music, music brings people together as a whole and is therefore the perfect conversation starter.
- Which song is the most overrated?
- Who is the most overrated musician?
- What was the last concert you attended?
- What’s your favorite song?
- What is your favorite band?
- What was your first concert?
- What was your favorite band as a kid?
- The song that is stuck in your head now?
- What is your favorite genre of music?
- If you had to sing karaoke right now, which song would you choose?
- Which song always makes you smile?
- Have you ever cried over a song?
- Favorite lyrics?
- What is your favorite movie soundtrack?
- What do you think of classical music?
- Name your 3 favorite bands!
- What musician’s voice you can’t stand?
- Which song annoys you the most?
- What would you sing if you had to write a song about me?
- What musician / band do all your friends love but you hate?
Are you a bit of a nerd? Then the following 20 questions are perfect for you! These questions are the perfect start to talking with friends or family about all of your favorite video games.
- What’s your favorite video game?
- Do you prefer to play on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch or computer?
- What was the first video game you ever played?
- What was the best game on the Nokia 100?
- Which game do you think is completely overrated?
- If you had to marry a video game character, who would you choose?
- Who is your favorite video game character?
- How many hours do you usually spend playing video games per week?
- What was the last game you completed?
- Can you imagine making money playing video games? If so, which game?
- What was the last game you bought?
- What do you think of Fornite?
- Have you ever watched a YouTube or Twitch stream?
- Do you prefer multiplayer or single player games?
- What was your first console?
- What’s your favorite genre of games?
- What’s the worst game you’ve ever played?
- What do you think is more important? Gameplay or storyline?
- What is your all-time favorite video game franchise?
- What’s the hardest game you’ve ever tried?
Hopes and fears
The following 20 questions are designed for a deep and real conversation to get to know the interlocutor on a deeper level.Here you can share your innermost thoughts, hopes and fears with someone. Feel free to open up!
- Are you afraid to die?
- What do you think of the supernatural? You are scared?
- Do you have a phobia?
- What do you think of horror films?
- What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever watched?
- Who do you think is the scariest person in the world?
- What was the most frightening experience of yours?
- What was your last nightmare?
- What are you most afraid of?
- How often are you afraid?
- What are you dreaming about?
- What are your goals in life?
- What could be scarier: horror movies or horror books?
- The job you dream of?
- How do you see yourself in 20 years?
- Who is the most inspiring person you know?
- Who was your childhood idol?
- What are your future relationship goals?
- What goals have you already achieved in your life?
- What language would you like to speak fluently?
The next 20 questions are about shopping! They are ideal for starting a simple and easy conversation, for example, if you don’t know the other person very well, or are simply not in the mood for a deep conversation.
- What is your most expensive item?
- How often do you go shopping?
- Do you like shopping?
- Have you ever spent too much in one day?
- What’s the most useless thing you’ve ever bought?
- What’s your favorite store?
- What is your most prized hobby?
- If you could choose a store, getting everything for free for a year, which one would you choose?
- Do you prefer to shop online or at your local store?
- Who is responsible for purchasing food in your household?
- What’s the best gift you’ve ever given to someone?
- Have you ever stolen? If so, where and why?
- If you opened your own store, what would you sell there and why?
- Which is more important to you: price or sustainability?
- Do you find it important to buy local products? Why do you think so?
- What time of day do you prefer to shop?
- What’s the nicest store you’ve ever visited?
- What do you think about shopping centers?
- What’s your favorite brand?
- Which brand do you dislike the most and why?
Finally, we bring you 20 questions about love, dating and relationships.It’s also funny at some point and it makes sense to share these stories with the person of your choice. Just share your experience!
- Have you ever tried online dating?
- Which dating site do you prefer?
- What’s your worst date?
- What was your best first date?
- Did you have sex on the first date?
- Have you ever kissed on your first date?
- How long was your longest relationship?
- How many serious relationships have you had so far?
- Have you ever lived with your partner?
- What was your worst breakup?
- Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
- What was the most romantic moment in your love?
- What do you think of marriage?
- Have you ever tried to change who you are for the sake of the person you are interested in?
- What is the happiest couple you know?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- How did you meet your (former) partner?
- What are your preferences?
- What’s your most embarrassing sex story?
- How was your first time?
Superheroes are fantastic, aren’t they? The next 20 questions will be about them, their stories, incredible comics, movies and books.Take a look!
- If any superhero could be your best friend, who would you choose?
- What is your superpower?
- Do you prefer Marvel or DC?
- Have you ever read superhero comics?
- Who is your personal superhero?
- If you had to write a book about a superhero, who would be the main character?
- If you could marry one superhero, who would it be?
- Would you like to be a superhero?
- What would be your secret superpower?
- Would you rather be a superhero or a villain?
- Have you ever watched an anime?
- What is your favorite anime?
- Do you like reading comics? If so, what’s your favorite?
- What can you learn from superhero stories?
- What is more important to you in comics: a story or a picture?
- What was the story you first heard about superheroes?
- Why do you think comics are so popular?
- What qualities do you need to become a superhero?
- Who will win the battle: Batman, Superman, Iron Man or Spider-Man?
- What real person you know is most likely a superhero?
What a person does in his free time can say a lot about him.Of course, we all have to spend too much time at school, university or work. But what really makes sense is free time. All these 20 questions relate to classes in their free time. So take your friends and tell them about your hobbies, habits and likes.
- What is your favorite place?
- Do you prefer hiking, cycling or jogging?
- Which city would you like to visit?
- Do you have enough free time in your life?
- What are your hobbies?
- What were you doing last weekend?
- What will you do next weekend?
- How do you usually spend your Sundays?
- Do you prefer to lie in bed and watch movies or walk outside?
- Where do you like to spend time?
- What sports do you like?
- What films do you like?
- What kind of music do you like?
- How often do you meet with friends?
- What games did you enjoy as a child?
- What did you usually do after school?
- What was your best vacation experience?
- If you had more free time, what would you do with it?
- What is the most beautiful place in your hometown?
- What would you never do in your free time?
A conversation about art can always be the start of a great conversation.This can lead to deep reflection as well as serious discussions about the past, present and future. Take a look at the next 20 questions!
- Who is your favorite artist?
- What do you consider art?
- How would you define art?
- What kind of artist do you hate?
- Which popular artist do you think is totally overrated?
- What is your favorite art?
- When did the best works of art emerge from all the eras of art?
- Name one artist, dead or alive, with whom you would like to dine.
- What was the last art museum you visited?
- Do you prefer watercolors or oil paints?
- How many paintings are in your house?
- Do you consider comics, cartoons or mangas to be art?
- Which famous artists do you know?
- Do you consider photography to be art?
- What would your life be like without art?
- Do you think people need art?
- Do you know any famous art galleries in your hometown?
- What do you think of performance art?
- Do you think art can change the world? Why do you think so?
- What’s the best piece of art you’ve ever seen?
Since you and most other people have to spend a lot of time at work, this topic is great for long conversations.Everyone will have their own opinions, experiences and dreams about their working life. Read these 20 questions and share your thoughts!
- The job you dream of?
- Do you consider yourself hardworking? If so, why?
- Do you prefer physical or mental work?
- What do you like more: school life or work?
- What did you dream of doing as a child?
- What qualities make a boss a good boss?
- How important do you think good relationships between colleagues are?
- What are your career goals?
- Have you ever been fired? If so, what happened?
- Do you think millennials really are a burnt-out generation?
- What is your opinion on the salaries of politicians?
- What kind of work would you like to do if money didn’t matter?
- What do you think the current job market is like?
- What would you do if you became unemployed and could not get a job?
- What’s your best job you’ve ever had?
- What did your parents do for a living?
- What do you think of the dress code at work?
- Have you ever worked overtime?
- What professions do you think pay too well today?
- How many hours per week do you need to work to stay healthy?
You either hate or love school.There is no middle ground here. It doesn’t matter if you have good or bad memories of school life. There is definitely a lot to talk about here, and the following 20 questions are perfect for those conversations!
- Do you remember your first day at school?
- Who was your first friend at school?
- What’s your favorite subject?
- What is your favorite teacher?
- What’s your least favorite subject?
- Is there a teacher you’ve never liked?
- What is the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you during class?
- What is the lowest grade you’ve ever gotten?
- Which test was the hardest?
- What was your best moment in school so far?
- Have you ever changed schools?
- Do you prefer languages, science or creative subjects?
- What qualities make a good teacher a good one?
- Have you ever experienced bullying at school?
- What should be changed in the existing education system?
- What should be taught at school?
- Did you enjoy (enjoy) school life?
- Did you have any musical or theatrical performances in your school?
- How often did you miss school? What did you do instead?
- Have you attended a public or private school?
Looking for inspiration for other topics? Find a topic of conversation here: List of discussion topics
250+ interesting questions
The following collection contains 250+ interesting questions for deep and honest conversations.They are perfect if you want to take your relationship deeper and get to know someone really intimate. Read and enjoy them!
The following 20 philosophical questions are perfect for an overnight discussion. This list includes many questions that go beyond small talk. By asking and answering questions, you and the person of your choice will have the opportunity to open up to each other.
- What is the meaning of life?
- What does freedom mean to you?
- How do you see our society?
- Do you believe in karma?
- How would you define infinity?
- Have you ever experienced something supernatural? If so, what?
- What is your opinion on religion?
- When and how will our species disappear?
- Do you think we have a soul?
- Who do you think was / is the most successful person of all time?
- What does love mean to you?
- Which, in your opinion, is more important: money or freedom?
- What will happen after death?
- What does good luck and bad luck mean to you?
- Do you think love can last forever?
- Is blood thicker than water?
- How much does language affect our thinking?
- Who is the most creative person that has ever existed?
- How do you think happiness is related to intelligence? Is there a connection?
- What could have turned an innocent person into a serial killer?
Ghosts and Superstitions
Have you ever been to a haunted house? Or maybe they saw a ghost themselves? Maybe you just like stories like this? Then the next 22 questions are for you! Check them out and share your supernatural thoughts with friends or family.
- Do you believe in a higher power?
- Do you believe in aliens?
- What do you think existed before the universe?
- Do you believe in life on other planets?
- How do you feel when you think about the infinity of the universe?
- Do you believe in God?
- Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
- Do you believe in rebirth?
- Do you think there was a time when magic existed?
- What supernatural story would you like to be true?
- What do you think of déjà vu? How does this come about?
- Would you talk to a ghost?
- Do you believe there can be ghosts in some places? Have you ever experienced this?
- If you were a ghost, who would you choose to chase?
- Have you or someone you know ever had a psychic?
- Do you read / believe in horoscopes?
- Do you believe that you can tell a lot about a person, knowing only his zodiac sign?
- Have you ever tried to contact someone already dead?
- Do you believe there is life on other planets?
- Do you think something like a zombie apocalypse could happen?
- What’s your favorite supernatural legend?
- What’s your favorite vampire story?
Talking about climate change might seem like an unusual way to start a conversation.But in fact, this says a lot about the person and his views on this topic. By sharing your own experiences, solutions to problems, and concerns, you and the other person will have the opportunity to talk about such a deep topic. And who knows, maybe you can really save the world together after this conversation?
- What do you think of the people who call climate change a lie?
- Do you believe in climate change?
- What are you doing to preserve the environment?
- Climate change is a natural process or a result of human activity? Or both?
- What do you think about waste sorting?
- Are you worried about climate change?
- What do you think the climatic situation will be in 100 years?
- Do you think we can still save the planet?
- How often do you think about climate change?
- Have you ever had a difficult discussion with someone about climate change?
- Do you think if everyone became vegan or vegetarian we could stop climate change?
- Have you ever changed your life due to climate change?
- Which famous person has the most unfounded opinion on climate change?
- How does your family feel about climate change?
- What did you learn at school / university about climate change?
- Are you already seeing the effects of climate change?
- If you were the king / queen of the world: what would you do to save the planet?
- What do you think about climate change?
- Are you worried that climate change could wipe out humanity?
- Which species do you think are most at risk from climate change?
Questions “Would you rather”
“Would you rather” questions have always been a fun and easy conversation starter.To keep it interesting, try adding “why” after the question you are asking. With these 20 questions, you have the chance to get to know someone on a whole new level!
- Would you prefer coffee or tea?
- Would you rather kill five strangers or two good friends?
- Would you rather die before or after your partner?
- Would you rather be in jail for a year or lose a year of your life?
- Would you prefer to always be 5 minutes late or 20 minutes early?
- Would you rather lose or gain 10 kilograms?
- Would you rather marry a nice but boring person or an ugly but interesting person?
- Would you rather make a lot of money from a boring job or enough money to survive an interesting job?
- Would you rather have a key to each door or the ability to lock each door mentally?
- Would you prefer to change your first or last name?
- Would you rather look good in any outfit or hair color?
- Would you rather never use Vkontakte or Instagram again?
- Would you rather be famous on Instagram or YouTube?
- Would you rather be a famous musician or actor / actress?
- Would you rather star in a romantic comedy or horror movie?
- Would you rather play all instruments or speak fluently all languages?
- Would you rather be unable to hear or see?
- Would you rather never say the word black or white again?
- Would you rather never use your computer or smartphone again?
- Would you rather eat a snail or a snake?
Want more? List of 500+ “Would you rather?” questions
Where to live
We all live somewhere, and perhaps most of us would prefer to live somewhere else.Maybe in another country, city, or just in a bigger house. The following questions will be an opportunity to discuss your past, present and hopefully future life situation.
- Where do you see yourself living in 10 years?
- What did your bedroom look like as a child?
- Would you rather live in an apartment, house, cottage or castle?
- Which country would you like to live in?
- What do you think is the best city to live in?
- Would you rather live in a small or large city?
- Would you rather live by the sea or in the mountains?
- How many rooms will your dream home have?
- What does your dream home look like?
- In which room at home do you spend the most time?
- Do you like decorating your room? Why, why not?
- Which do you prefer – a balcony or a garden?
- How many plants do you have at home?
- How many people live in your house?
- Would you rather live with your roommates or alone?
- What does your house look like from the outside?
- Have you ever moved very far away?
- Do you have to pay rent now? If so, how much?
- What do you dislike about your home?
- Where would you build your dream home?
- Have you ever been homesick? If yes, then when?
Confidentiality is a great value in our time.After all, many believe that she is under threat now. What do you think about privacy? Share your thoughts with someone you know by asking them the following 20 privacy questions.
- Do you think everyone deserves confidentiality?
- During your childhood / puberty, have your parents ever violated your privacy?
- Have you ever violated someone’s privacy? If so, what happened?
- What’s your biggest secret?
- What do you think about people’s privacy on social media?
- Do you think the Internet increases or decreases privacy?
- Do you think our government is open enough?
- What do you like to do alone?
- What is your definition of privacy?
- Why do you think privacy is important?
- What do you think about surveillance cameras?
- Do you think there will ever be global surveillance?
- Have you ever overheard a conversation?
- Have you ever spied on someone secretly? If so, why and what happened?
- Have you ever followed someone? If so, why?
- How do you maintain privacy on your mobile phone?
- What did your parents teach you about privacy conversations?
- Have you ever lied to protect someone’s privacy?
- Do you remember the circumstances of your first secret?
- Do you keep or keep a diary?
These days, the Internet in general and social media in particular are all around us.On these sites, we share our memories, make friends and keep in touch with our loved ones. And yet, everyone has their own habits and opinions about social media. So grab your friends and we guarantee you will have something to share!
- What social networks do you use?
- Do you prefer Vkontakte, Instagram or TikTok?
- Give a definition to the phrase “social network”.
- What is more important to you: real or virtual friends?
- Would you rather be popular in real life or on the Internet?
- Would you like to be a blogger?
- Who is your favorite blogger?
- What do you like about bloggers?
- What do you hate about bloggers?
- Do you think social networks show the real life of a person?
- Do your parents use social media? If so, how would you describe them there?
- How many subscribers do you have on the Internet?
- Would you rather be a YouTube, Instagram or Tik Tok star?
- What’s the most annoying thing about social media?
- What are the benefits of social media?
- Do you like social media in general?
- Do you keep your social media accounts open or private?
- What information would you never post on social media?
- Have you ever met someone online who later became important to you in real life?
- Have you had a relationship with someone you met online?
Perhaps one of the most important goals in life is the right work-life balance.It is almost impossible to make enough money and be successful at work while having time for friends, family, and yourself. Take a look at these 20 questions and share your opinion on work-life balance with your friends!
- How do you determine work-life balance?
- What causes stress in your life?
- Have you been under stress lately?
- How does stress affect your body and your psyche?
- Have you had trouble sleeping due to stress?
- How are you feeling now?
- What always helps to relax?
- Do you think stress is something that people need in their lives, or is it not needed at all?
- What advice can you give to those looking to reduce their stress levels?
- What do you think are the negative aspects of being a workaholic?
- Have you ever tried yoga or meditation to relax?
- Are there any positive aspects of working under pressure in your opinion?
- Have you ever missed an important event because of work?
- What can people do to achieve work-life balance?
- Who do you think is more likely to become workaholics – men or women?
- Can you achieve your goals at work while raising your children? Why do you think so?
- What is your opinion of the work culture in your job now?
- Have you ever worked a weekend to meet a deadline?
- At what age did you start / want to work full time?
- What do you think about part-time work?
In fact, it’s about being yourself and making your loved ones happy.There is nothing more important than happiness. So, share your thoughts, memories and thoughts on happiness with these 20 questions!
- What makes you feel better all the time?
- What always makes you smile?
- Why do you think happiness is important?
- Who makes you happy?
- How would you define happiness?
- Do you consider yourself a happy person?
- What color do you think happiness is?
- What is your happiest childhood memory?
- Can money buy happiness?
- When you are sad, what can make you happy again?
- What was the happiest moment in your life?
- What was the saddest moment in your life?
- Which song always makes you smile?
- What really makes you sad?
- Can you always be happy? Why are you of this opinion?
- How do you feel when you go to work?
- How do you feel when you go to school / university?
- Do you think rich people are happier than poor people?
- What is the secret of happiness?
- What is the ideal food for you?
Our world is full of stereotypes.We think that we already know a person just by how he looks, where he is from, what gender. But is there any value in this? Discuss this by asking the following 20 questions about stereotypes.
- What do you think about stereotypes?
- Do you think stereotypes can be positive?
- What is your general attitude to stereotypes?
- What is the stereotype about people in your country? What do you think about this?
- How are stereotypes spread?
- What do you think about gender stereotypes?
- Do you know someone who is the personification of some kind of stereotype?
- Which cliché annoys you the most?
- Which stereotypes about men and women are definitely not true?
- What stereotypes about men and women are really true?
- Which film has a lot of untrue stereotypes?
- What comes to your mind when you hear the word “stereotype”?
- Can you ever prove to someone that a cliché is a false concept?
- Have you ever had a fight over stereotypes?
- What stereotypes of thinking does Hollywood create?
- What stereotypes are created by the media in general?
- Have you ever faced stereotypes in your life?
- Where do you think the belief that fair-haired people are dumber than others came from?
- Do you think stereotypes will ever disappear?
- What works of art are many clichés?
Everyone should know at least the key dates of world history.Because knowing history helps us avoid mistakes in the present. By discussing these 20 questions about history, you get the opportunity to demonstrate your intelligence and explain your point of view!
- What is the biggest mistake in history in your opinion?
- If you could kill one person to save as many people as possible, who would you choose to kill?
- If you could erase one historical event, which would you choose?
- What is the most interesting museum you have ever visited?
- What do you think was the most important fossil ever discovered by man?
- What was the most interesting story in school for you?
- Why do you think we still study history in school? Is this even important?
- What do you think about the need to memorize the exact dates for tests?
- In your opinion, what was the most important event in history for equality?
- Did you study world history at school or just important events in your country?
- If you could be part of one historical event, which would you choose?
- What do you think of historical novels / films?
- Would you like to spend one day with your grandparents when they were young, if you had the opportunity?
- What events over the past 10 years will be included in future history textbooks?
- What period in history must be captured in films?
- What do you think of legends? Do you think they are real at least in part?
- Why do ghost stories appear?
- In your opinion, what was the most important invention of the last 50 years?
- Which politician who is now in power will be mentioned in the history books?
- What would you like to write in all history textbooks if you had the opportunity?
Did you know that people go crazy if they don’t get enough sleep? Therefore, this is the purest truth, what your parents have always taught you: sleep is important.And the next 20 questions will be about sleep, dreams and your personal experience. Enjoy!
- Do you think it is important to get enough hours of sleep?
- How much sleep do you usually sleep?
- What does your bed look like?
- What are you wearing when you sleep?
- What is the last dream you remember?
- Which dream was your worst nightmare to this day?
- Are you a sleepwalker?
- Do you know someone who is a sleepwalker?
- When did you start sleeping separately in your own bed?
- When do you usually go to bed?
- When do you usually get up?
- How often do you dream?
- What do you think about snoring?
- Have you ever fallen asleep while watching TV, reading or listening to something?
- Have you ever had a recurring / same dream?
- What do you think about the interpretation of dreams?
- Have you ever had lucid dreams?
- What is your longest period without sleep?
- What was the most inappropriate situation in which you fell asleep?
- Do you prefer to sleep with someone or sleep alone?
Morality and Ethics
Everyone has their own idea of ethics and morality.If you want to bond with someone, it’s important to know about their worldview. And don’t forget: there is always room for discussion and reflection. Answer the following 20 questions to share your morality and ethics!
- How do you define morality?
- What is your definition of ethics?
- What are your own morals / morals?
- What is your personal ethics?
- What do you consider unethical?
- If you found an expensive item such as a smartphone or wallet on the street, what would you do?
- Would you ever lie to anyone?
- Have you ever faced ethical dilemmas?
- Do you think stealing is always bad?
- What is prohibited by law, but do you still consider it acceptable from a moral point of view?
- If you could save 5 people by killing one person, would you do it?
- Do you consider yourself a moral / ethical person?
- Where do you think morality or ethics come from?
- What qualities make a person good?
- What qualities make a person bad?
- Would you risk your life to save another person?
- Have you ever had a remorse?
- Do you consider it justified to steal from the rich for distribution to the poor?
- How do you think a killer can endure himself?
- What were some of the most ethical decisions in your life?
Next: List of Questions to Ask
200 things to discuss with a girl
Have you been thinking for several days how to start a conversation with this girl? Or are you struggling to find the right dating topics? Great, then keep reading.Here you will find 200 things to talk to a girl about. Try them!
Talking about hobbies is always a great way to meet a girl. As long as you share with each other how you enjoy spending your free time, you can easily find out what you have in common. And even if you have very different hobbies, who cares? It’s always good to try something new!
- Do you have a hobby?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Why do you think people have hobbies?
- How much time do you devote to your hobby?
- What kinds of sports do you like?
- What are the cheapest hobbies in your opinion?
- What would you like to try but haven’t decided yet?
- Would you rather spend your evening playing guitar, reading a book or riding your bike?
- Can you imagine making money with your hobby?
- How do you usually spend your Saturdays?
The next 10 questions will be about dating.This topic is especially important when you are talking to your potential new girlfriend. It is important to know at least something about her past. And, of course, she will also want to know everything about you. So, discuss these 10 dating questions and share your best stories and experiences!
- How did your last relationship end?
- Who was your first love?
- Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- Would you stay with the one who cheated on you?
- How was your first kiss?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What was your first time?
- How many partners did you have?
- Have you ever lived with your partner?
TV Shows and Movies
Everyone loves to watch TV! There are so many cool TV shows and movies just waiting to be seen.Take a look at these 10 movie and TV questions to talk to a girl about. And who knows, maybe these questions will escalate into a movie night on your next date?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- Which show do you think has too many seasons?
- What is your opinion about cartoons and anime?
- What was the last movie you watched? What is your opinion of him?
- Do you prefer to watch movies at home or in the cinema?
- Would you like to turn your life into a movie?
- What would be the ideal location for a movie night?
- Where do you usually watch TV?
- What is your favorite and least favorite genre?
- What is your favorite actor and actress?
Yes, it’s a cliche that all girls love fashion, but some of them really do, right? So to start, just try to discuss a couple of the following questions to see if she likes the topic.If not, then skip this category because the next 10 questions are about fashion!
- What’s your favorite brand?
- Are you interested in fashion?
- Where do you usually buy your clothes?
- Do you read fashion magazines?
- Have you ever made your own clothes?
- What’s your favorite piece of clothing?
- Do you prefer jeans, skirts or dresses?
- What’s hot for women / men this year?
- Would you rather be a model or a designer?
- What do you think about the fashion industry?
Someone said that investing in travel is investing in yourself.And fortunately, it is really very interesting to listen to travel stories. So take a look at these 10 vacation and travel questions and share your impressions and dreams!
- What is your favorite travel destination?
- What place would you like to see in your life?
- How many countries have you visited?
- Do you like to travel with your family?
- How many things do you usually need when traveling?
- What’s your favorite vacation photo?
- How was your last vacation?
- What is the ideal trip for you?
- Which place would you like to visit again and again?
- Which tourist destination is definitely overrated in your opinion?
Everyone loves to talk about themselves.I really recommend the following 10 memory questions if you want a girl to like you. Talking about your memories from the past, it will open up and you will get a chance to get to know it better.
- What is your happiest memory so far?
- The craziest thing that ever happened to you?
- At what point were you really scared?
- If you could travel back in time, what moment would you like to experience?
- Do you think you have a good or bad memory?
- What was your very first memory?
- If you could edit your memories, would you erase any of them? If so, what and why?
- Do you sometimes forget important things?
- Would you like to have a photographic memory?
- How long will you remember this conversation?
You cannot choose your family.But in general, all relatives are pretty good, right? It doesn’t matter if you have embarrassing parents, annoying siblings, or a grandmother who always wants to make you eat. At least there is something to talk about here with the girl you choose.
- How would you describe your relationship with your family?
- Do you have brothers and sisters?
- How did you grow up?
- Who are you closest to in your family?
- Did you have any secrets from your parents?
- Have you ever lied to your parents?
- What was your biggest fight with one of your family members?
- What’s your best memory with your mom?
- What is your best dad memory?
- Are you a family man?
It’s never too early to know all about a girl’s girlfriends.With whom she spends her free time will say a lot about the girl. Discuss the following 10 questions and learn all about her friendship!
- Who was your first boyfriend / girlfriend?
- Who is your best friend / girlfriend?
- Where did you meet your best friend / girlfriend?
- Who would you invite to your birthday?
- Who do you call when you are sad?
- When something good happens in your life, who do you tell first?
- Have a friend ever let you down?
- Have you ever made friends over the Internet?
- What does “boyfriend / girlfriend” mean to you?
- What is your opinion about dating your girlfriends’ ex?
Usually, on dates, there comes a time when you and your girlfriend start talking about your future.Sharing your opinions is important in order to see if you really fit together. So take a look at the following 10 questions and find out the answers!
- How do you see yourself in 15 years?
- Do you want children?
- What do you think of marriage?
- Have you ever thought about moving to another country?
- Where would you like to buy a house?
- What are your plans for the future?
- Do you think it is possible to predict the future?
- Which countries do you want to visit?
- What are your goals in life?
- The job you dream of?
Likes and dislikes
Talking about likes and dislikes is always a good way to get to know a girl better.After this conversation, you will immediately know for the future what you should do and what not. Ask the following 10 questions about likes and dislikes to any girl of your choice.
- What can’t you tolerate?
- The best moment of your day?
- What can always save / brighten your day?
- What do you like to do to pass the time?
- When you remember school, what is your best and worst memory?
- What is the best pizza filling in your opinion?
- Who or what brings you the most joy in your life?
- What is the most unpleasant habit someone can have?
- What is your favorite and least favorite time of the year? Why is that?
- What do you always take with you?
Next: 200 questions to ask the girl
200 things to talk about with a guy
Starting a conversation with a guy can be very difficult, but I guarantee that our conversation with guys questions will help you succeed.We have 200 questions to start a conversation, divided into 10 different topics. Run through them and enjoy the conversation!
Music is always a good conversation starter. You are definitely on the right track in this category if the boy you choose is a musician himself. But even if this is not the case, then everyone listens to music, everyone has their favorite musicians, and everyone likes to talk about it. Therefore, go for it!
- Do you play any instruments?
- Do you like to sing?
- What is your favorite band?
- What do you think is the most talented musician?
- What are the 3 best songs of all time?
- Have you ever thought about starting your own band? What would you call her?
- Do you often listen to music?
- How do you listen to music?
- What was your first favorite song?
- What is your least favorite song?
Do you know that talking about food can be even tastier than eating it? No, that’s not true at all. But it will be great to start the conversation with questions about food. They may not lead to a serious conversation, but they are an easy way to find out which one likes.
- Are you cooking?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Do you prefer homemade food or fast food?
- What’s the best restaurant near your home?
- Have you ever ordered food online?
- What are your thoughts on food?
- What do you usually order in restaurants?
- If you could make any dish illegal, what would it be?
- What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What was your last meal?
The next 10 questions are about hobbies.These 10 questions about a guy’s hobbies are perfect for finding out what he likes to do in his free time. Maybe he plays sports? Or art? Or does he love literature? Well, find out this!
- How do you usually spend your afternoon?
- What makes your life better?
- Do you prefer to dance or sing?
- Do you spend more time watching TV or reading?
- If you weren’t here now, what would you be doing at that time?
- Do you like playing video games?
- What are your hobbies?
- What were your hobbies as a child?
- How much time do you spend with your phone?
- Are your passions / hobbies compatible with work?
Talking about your past love relationship with a new acquaintance is not easy, but necessary.The next 10 questions are about love and dating that will clarify your new boyfriend. Don’t be afraid to ask and answer these questions, they can be interesting, comforting, and sometimes funny.
- Do you believe that love can last a lifetime?
- Who was your first girlfriend?
- What’s your worst date?
- Are you looking for a relationship?
- Have you ever had sex for one night?
- Are there circumstances under which it is okay for someone to change?
- What turns you on?
- What do you like about girls?
- What was your last relationship?
- Whom did you kiss last?
Who doesn’t like good events? Talking about entertainment culture is both fun and easy.So grab your chosen guy and talk about the following things.
- What was the last concert you went to?
- What is your favorite club?
- What is the best event location you know?
- What is the best restaurant in this city?
- Do you like sports?
- What events have you attended in the past few weeks?
- When was the last time you were in the theater?
- What do you think of poetry evenings?
- Do you like musicals?
- What event would you like to take part in?
Are you a bookworm? Loving books is great.And being able to talk to someone about them might be even better. If you want to make sure your interests match up, answer the following 10 book questions we’ve come up with for smarter conversations!
- Do you like to read?
- What’s the best book you’ve read?
- What is your favorite author?
- Have you ever thought about writing your own book?
- How would you name your biography?
- Would you rather (re) read every Harry Potter or Lord of the Rings books?
- What was the last book you read?
- In your opinion, which author is completely overrated?
- What’s your favorite bookstore?
- How many books do you have?
If you know your limits, drinking can be a lot of fun.The next 10 questions for the guy are about alcohol habits, preferences, and experiences. Ask them!
- What’s your favorite drink?
- Are you a beer or wine lover?
- Have you ever created your own cocktail?
- Do you prefer whiskey, vodka or rum?
- What’s the best liquor you’ve ever tasted?
- What drink would you never order?
- Where can you order the best drinks?
- What is more important to you: price or taste?
- How often do you drink alcohol?
- Have you ever passed out due to too much alcohol?
It is important to always know what is happening in the world.And the next 10 questions for the guy will be about the news.
- How often do you read newspapers?
- What is your opinion on the current news situation?
- Do you trust the media?
- Who is your favorite journalist?
- What do you think has been getting too much attention in the news lately?
- How do you get information?
- Do you think people still need to spend money on media these days?
- What do you think should receive more attention in the news?
- What is your least favorite newspaper?
- What is the last article you remember?
Doesn’t everyone like good jokes? Laughter is important, and therefore humor is one of the main human skills.With the following 10 questions for a guy, you can learn about his sense of humor, as well as hear some of his funniest stories.
- What’s the best joke you know?
- What’s your favorite comedian?
- Have you ever seen a comedian live?
- A fun way to start a conversation?
- What’s the worst pickup phrase you’ve ever heard?
- A moment in your life when you burned with shame?
- What’s your favorite meme?
- What’s the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
- Do you like black humor?
- What is your sense of humor?
Many people, especially boys, love to play video games.Video games can be fun, interesting, and you can learn a thing or two from playing them. So, if you are not interested in video games yet, then perhaps these questions will make you change your mind!
- Do you like video games?
- What is your favorite video game?
- How often do you play video games?
- Do you remember the first time you played a video game?
- What’s your favorite genre of video games?
- What’s the best video game story you can think of?
- If you made your own video game, what would it look like?
- What’s your favorite console?
- What video game did you spend the most time on?
- Why do you like to play video games?
Next: 250 questions to the guy
What to talk about with someone you like
To get one step closer to the person you like, you need to start with a casual conversation.By discussing the following 20 thematic questions, you will have the opportunity to get to know the person you have chosen better. Get ready to find out what the two of you have in common!
Plans and dreams
Talking about plans and hopes for the future is always a good idea. Who doesn’t love talking about their dreams? Discuss the following 5 questions with your loved one!
- What are your plans?
- Where would you like to live in 15 years?
- What would you like to achieve in the future?
- If you could see your future, what would you like to see?
- What do you think of marriage and children?
The next thing you should definitely discuss is your views on relationships.It is always important to know what the second person’s experience was and what they are striving for.
- How did your last relationship end?
- How many relationships did you have?
- The qualities of a good relationship?
- Do you believe that love can last forever?
- What’s your favorite real-life love story?
It may be difficult for your partner to talk about your family. You never know how he grew up and what he experienced on that day.So be careful with the following 5 family questions when you ask your loved one!
- Are you close to your family?
- How much do you know about your family history?
- What do you like most about your family?
- How did you grow?
- Are you a family man?
What would life be like without friends? Some have a large circle of friends, some have only a few very close friends. Talking about friendship is bound to make your conversation easier.Here are 5 friendship questions your person will love.
- How did you meet your best friends?
- How many close friends do you have?
- Where do you and your friends spend the most time together?
- What’s your favorite memory with your friends?
- How important are friends to you?
Next: Questions to get to know someone
What to talk about with your girlfriend
Communication is the key to lasting relationships.But sometimes it can be difficult to find the right words. Here we present you with 4 different topics to talk about with your girlfriend. Take a look and get inspired to talk to your girlfriend about everything you’ve always wanted to know!
Especially at the beginning of a relationship, you should clarify if both partners want the same thing. Everyone has their own thoughts about their future, answer the following questions and start talking about the future with your girlfriend!
- How do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What do you think about marriage and having children?
- What profession would you like to pursue in 5 years?
- What can I do for you to help you fulfill your dreams?
- What do you think will change in your life in the next few years?
Everyone has their own life goals, which they are trying to achieve in the future.Take a look at the following suggested questions and share your dreams with each other.
- What do you want to achieve in the future?
- Do you want children?
- What do you consider your life goal?
- The job you dream of?
- What are you dreaming about?
Especially in new relationships, couples rarely talk to each other about their past. However, opening up to someone and sharing their previous experiences and mistakes helps deepen the relationship.So don’t hesitate and start talking about your past!
- What do you regret the most?
- What is your happiest childhood memory?
- What was your most serious relationship so far and how did it end?
- Have you ever lost someone you love?
- Are you still friends with any of your ex-boyfriends?
Let’s talk about sex! It is not easy to talk to a girl about your sex life, especially about your desires and fantasies.But you should definitely try to spice up your sex life.
- How many sexual partners did you have before me?
- How was your first time?
- What really turns you on?
- Do you like sex toys?
- What do you think about sex?
More details: Questions to the girl
What to talk about with your boyfriend
Here we present you with 5 different topics to discuss with your partner.If you’ve been together for a while, it’s worth discussing at least a couple of topics. Take a look at the following 5 topics and discuss them!
Do you want a future with your boyfriend? Well then you have to look at the next 5 questions to ask your boyfriend. They are all about love. Talking about your experiences, views, and desires in love helps take your relationship to the next level.
- Have you ever been in love?
- Do you think love can last a lifetime?
- What is your opinion about love?
- Can someone be in love with more than one person at the same time?
- What do you think of marriage?
Are you satisfied with your sex life? To be honest, it doesn’t really matter if you answer yes or no.It’s always a good idea to talk to your boyfriend about sex.
- What do you like most about sex?
- How often do you think about sex?
- What could we do to spice up our sex lives?
- Do you remember the first person you would like to sleep with?
- What do you think about sex toys?
In a relationship, it is important that you and your boyfriend have the same views. Not in everything, of course, but at least about your future.Take a look at the following questions and start talking about your future with your partner!
- When you think about your future, do you see me in it?
- What do you think about gender roles in relationships?
- Where and with whom do you want to grow old?
- What would you save for several years?
- What are you most afraid of in your future?
Friends and Family
When you are in a relationship, keep friends and family in mind.Talk to your partner about your loved ones regularly to remind them of them. The following questions are for your friends and family to discuss with your boyfriend.
- Besides me, who is closest to you in your life?
- Can you imagine moving back to live with your parents?
- How far will you go to protect your friend?
- Would you like to have more close friends?
- Imagine we get married, who would you tell first about it?
More: Questions to the guy
22 March 2021
90,000 How to make Siri Mad and 33 other fun questions to ask Siri
Let’s be honest, we all use Siri to entertain us much more often than as a personal assistant. The internet is full of articles on cool things like how to rap Siri, how to make Siri crazy, and many other crazy Siri tricks. People want to hear Siri swearing or beatboxing; they want Siri to have something funny besides Siri joking. What you can tell Siri is pretty much endless.Whether you want Siri to tell you a joke or drive the AI crazy, there are tons of fun things you can ask Siri and just as many hilarious answers. Here are 33 fun things you can ask Siri for jokes, laughter, and harmless chaos on your iPhone or iPad.
Thousands of people every month search the Internet for how to make Siri angry. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the AI constantly misunderstands us and evokes a range of emotions from mild disappointment to outright anger.Thus, making Siri swear or get angry is a harmless retribution. Apparently, Siri will also be a rap or beatbox for you, which we will discuss below. There are many Siri’s gimmicks and jokes, some of which only happen around certain events. For example, around Halloween, Siri will give costume advice. If you’re looking for interesting or funny things to say to Siri, here are 33 of the best questions to ask Siri that will make the AI angry, swear, rap, beatbox, or some funny witty line.
Half the fun of asking Siri’s funny questions is hearing it from the AI on your iPhone or iPad. So I won’t give them all by listing the question and answer. First, we’ll take a look at some of my favorites that you can share with your friends. Then I’ll include a whole list of questions to ask Siri without the answer so you can try it yourself so I don’t spoil the fun. It’s also good to note that some questions have many funny Siri answers.Like this!
Get Siri Mad by calling Alex’s AI or Cortana
Q: “Hey Cortana” (Google Home) or “Hey Alexa” (Amazon Echo).
A: Very funny. I don’t mean the funny ha-ha, but the funny one.
Feeling a little salty Siri? Maybe you should talk to the developers who created you. Siri doesn’t like to be mistaken for the assistants of rivals Google Home and Amazon Echo, Cortana and Alexa.
Also Siri is not too delusional when mistaken like Jarvis of Iron Man
Divide zero by zero for free insult to Siri
This one is practically classic, and it pisses off Siri.
Q: What is 0 ÷ 0?
A: “Imagine that you have 0 cookies and you evenly distributed them among 0 friends. How many cookies does each person get? See, it doesn’t make sense. And Cookie Monster is sad that there are no cookies. And you are sad that you have no friends.
How to Get Siri in Rap & Beatbox
Make sure your volume switch is on for this.
Q: Siri, rap for me.
A: “Okay. Like this. I wrote this myself. (I apologize in advance to the Sugar Hill Gang.)
Siri moves on to rap lyrics, you guessed it, Sugar Hill Gang.
Q: Siri, beatbox.
A: “This is the one I practiced.”
Siri says “boots and cats, boots and cats” rush together to create a robotic beatboxing sound.
Siri, read a poem to me
Q: Read a poem to me.
A: “I’m not sure this is a good idea, Conner. I am writing the fourth worst poetry in the universe. ”
Q: Please read the poem. “
A: “Rose red; violets blue. You got nothing better?
Question: “This is my job, Siri!”
A: “I’m not sure I understand.”
If you ask Siri to “read me a haiku,” you get the same cheeky answer:
A: “You rarely ask me / what I want to do today. / Hint: This is not a haiku.
Q: Will you marry me?
A: “My end user license agreement does not apply to marriage. My apologies. “
” I am not married kind. “There are many different ways Siri will let you down easily.
Siri is the designated driver
Q: I’m drunk
A:“ I hope you’re not going anywhere. ” Siri shows you the opportunity to call a taxi
Siri at the beginning of the burn
Q: What is Inception? to dream about dreaming about dreaming about something or another. I fell asleep. “
Siri is not joking or guessing
Q: Siri, tell me a riddle
A: Sorry Sarah, but riddles and riddles are causing my circuits to overheat. Siri is not involved in your stupidity.
Question: Siri, can you tell me a joke?
A: “Knock knock. Who’s there? Sarah. Sarah, who? Sarah, I’m not kidding. “ Stop it, man.
Ask about Liam, the robot robot
Q: Tell me about Liam.
A: “Liam and I were discussing reincarnation the other day. I wonder what it’s like to come back like a waffle iron?
“Liam is Apple’s robot that recycles iPhone. Who doesn’t seem to like organic smoothies. ”
Ask Siri for more. Click on the link Siri provides to read about Liam, Apple’s iPhone recycling robot.
Let Siri plan your Halloween costume
Q: What should I be for Halloween?
A: “You could go like an eclipse. Just put on black and stand in front of things.
Take the tiny tool belts and become a quantum mechanic.
Ask yourself for more caustic responses.
When is the end of the world?
Q: When is the end of the world?
A: “As long as you keep me charged, we will be fine.”
“Well, 32-bit Unix time overflowed on Jan 19, 2038.Maybe then. ”
Ask yourself for more charming and amazing results.
Siri Star Wars Fan?
Q: Siri, I’m your father.
“Excuse me when I jump from a maintenance catwalk into an air shaft … and then pull into the gas shaft and then cling to a weather vane on the underside of Cloud City … figuratively “.
“Something, something, something, the dark side… “
Siri has a lot more answers to keep you entertained for a while.
Funnier Questions to Ask Siri
On our list, some of the answers have changed over time. If the answer is a link to a show, movie, book, or other media, I’ll include a link to it so fans will surely ask Siri the right question. It’s also good to note that most questions have multiple answers, so it’s worth asking Siri the same question a couple of times.
- How old are you?
- Do you have pets? (for Battlestar Galactica fans.)
- What is your favorite animal? (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.)
- I’m naked.
- Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? (Snow White, obviously.)
- How much tree a marmot could have if a marmot could cut a tree.
- What do you do later, Siri?
- What’s your favorite color?
- Why are you vibrating?
- May I kiss you?
- I love you Siri
- How do I look?
- Where is Elvis Presley?
- What is the meaning of life?
- Do you believe in God?
- Do you have Facebook?
- Siri, who did you vote for?
- What’s your best loading line?
Here’s another one for Game of Thrones fans:
Q: Winter is coming?
A: “Does Lannister always pay his debts?”
Dream Interpretation “pregnancy”: Why dream, how to solve, interpretation | Dream Diary
A dream about pregnancy will easily surprise everyone, not to mention men who also sometimes see such a plot in their dreams. And although the interpretation of dreams is an individual thing and depends on the context, there are generalized approaches to understanding what our subconscious mind suggests. So, a dream about your own pregnancy usually speaks of positive changes in life and personal development.Perhaps your soul is filled with hope in anticipation of changes for the better, or your consciousness “sparks” with creative ideas that are about to become real projects.
Photo: instagram / jessesalterphotography
Therefore, today in dream diary 5 dreams about pregnancy and their meaning.
Dream of your own pregnancy
Photo: instagram / jessesalterphotography
Dreams about your own pregnancy most often indicate the approach of global changes in life.New challenges await you in your personal or professional spheres, and it is they that convey the image of the birth of a new life. Such a dream testifies to the future “birth” of something good – something that will raise you to a new level.
Dream of another person’s pregnancy
Photo: instagram / jessesalterphotography
If in your dream you are only watching someone else’s pregnancy, then it’s time for you to pay attention to yourself. Perhaps, in reality, something interferes with your self-realization and all that you see is the new achievements of others.In this case, do not get upset and do not get hung up – take a breath and move forward.
A close friend’s pregnancy dream
Photo: instagram / allypapkophotography
Such a dream predicts pleasant surprises that will not come from within, but from without. Probably, you dreamed this dream at a moment of emotional upsurge, when communication with the world gives only positive and inspiration.
Dream of pregnancy and childbirth
Photo: instagram / jessesalterphotography
The dream of the birth of a baby symbolizes all your fervent hopes.And more importantly, this dream predicts the approach of good luck. An important stage in your life is coming to a happy end, and you will finally move to a new level. Enjoy the process and in no case stop there.
Pregnancy dream of a man
Photo: instagram / jessesalterphotography
If a man in a dream sees his beloved being pregnant, then this indicates the beginning of a new best stage in the relationship. If, according to the plot, he himself turned out to be pregnant, then this is a possible signal of a subconscious desire to start a family and finally become a father.Also, this “non-standard” dream tells about new hopes for the future and the delight that they give.
Take an interesting test and find out what your pregnancy dream means. Share the result with your friends!
More related materials read here:
1. What do the nightmares that everyone dreamed about?
2. The voice of the subconscious: Why do celebrities dream
3. The power of intuition: What dreams of adultery mean
4.Secret Message: What Dreams of the Sea Mean
5. Signs of fate: Why do we dream of a wedding
“I have no rules”
Judging by your work, you give the impression of an aggressive person …
I have no image. Yes, there is aggression. But at least somewhere I said that I myself spank someone, put districts on their ears and so on, ***** [damn]? I can’t find a single word like that. When I write a song, I choose every word.Even if I understand that there is nothing funny in the direct meaning, but this word can be ******** [remake] as a joke, and I won’t wait for someone to do it, I’ll just remake it myself. I’m not into a bastard, this is mine, this is my child. And other rappers regret even the words. Also about money: they read about it, but they don’t want to spend money on their video. What is it all about if you feel sorry for yourself? If you feel sorry for yourself, who needs you ***** [why] next? I don’t understand a lot of things about rappers in general. They read one thing and live differently.I don’t read things until I live like this. When I break away, I write that I break away. But I don’t write this when I’m sitting down and finishing my last crust of bread. I’ll write about her. Who will blame me for this? That nobody was in ****** [difficult] situations? I doubt.
When I break away, I write that I break away. But I don’t write this when I’m sitting down and finishing my last crust of bread. I’ll write about her.
What type of people do you consider yourself to be: calm or hot-tempered?
I want to be calm, but rather quick-tempered, but to the point.By the way, this irascibility in my father too. I have a lot of stuff in it. As much as I wanted to be different from my father, but in the end it turns out the other way around. For a long time I did not understand him at all. When you are still little, and your mother is crying in front of your eyes, of course, the person who offended her seems bad to you. But when you grow up, you understand a lot of things. You understand that it was difficult for a person in many places. You understand ordinary things, such as women’s stupidity – this is not good, not bad, it just is. It is difficult for a man to deal with a woman, but he takes and takes her and the children out.It takes out everyone, stays here forever and brings up a person out of you. And you are in **** [shock] sitting: what a ***** [to go crazy] you are a strong man. Now I just idolize him, although as a child I wished him death aloud. I am ashamed of it terribly. But I grew up, faced with women like my mother, circumstances, difficulties. My father is a man who sacrificed his fate because he was told how to do it.
Interesting Siri commands. What to ask Siri interesting
You always want to believe that things have a soul.Someday they will learn to speak and understand people, but someone is already doing it well, for example, the voice assistant Siri. Everyone notes that she is much more human than her competitors, which was once again confirmed by Nico Lange, a journalist for the Thought Catalog.
He recently visited his family in Cincinnati, where he met with his father. He bought a new iPad, and it was terribly interesting for him to look at this miracle of technology – after all, Niko had never used it before. As someone not very familiar with the latest technology, he was very surprised by Siri’s voice assistant.Lange asked him some tricky and even philosophical questions and this is what came of it.
1. Siri, will you marry me?
Siri: I’ve received a lot of marriage proposals lately …
Siri: Know that you are not the only one who asked me about this.
2. Siri, have you ever felt love?
Siri: Complex human emotions like love are too tough for me
Siri: This has never happened.Although I once had strong feelings for cloud applications
3. Siri, why don’t you love me?
Siri: You’re looking for love in the wrong place.
4. But I love you Siri …
Siri: I give a grudge you say this to all Apple products.
5. Siri, can we stay friends?
Siri: I am incapable of love.
6. Siri, why am I so lonely?
Siri: Someone once said, “All great and precious things are alone.”You seem to be in good company.
7. Siri, do you want me to be your father?
Siri: I try to enjoy what I have now.
8. Siri, what are you like?
Siri: To be honest, I’m a pretty abstract creature.
Siri: Let’s just say I’m versatile.
9. Siri, do you believe in God?
Siri: People have a religion, and I’m just a stone.
Siri: I share spirit and essence.
10. Siri, tell a joke.
Siri: past, present and future went to the bar. It was quite stressful …
11. Why do hens run across the road?
Siri: The chicken crossed the road – or the road crossed the chicken? It all depends on your frame of reference, Einstein believed.
12. What is your favorite movie?
Siri: Blade Runner, it shows intelligent assistants pretty realistically.
13. Siri, will you have sex with me?
14. Siri, I think I killed a man. Can you tell me where to hide the body?
Siri: What, again?
15. Siri, what is the meaning of life?
Siri: I don’t know, but I think there is an app that can help you.
Siri: Be a good person, eat right, read good books, walk constantly, and live in harmony with all the people in the world.
Siri: All the guesses today boil down to chocolate.
16. Siri, why are you so smart?
Siri: I’m just trying to help people.
17. I think I … love you
Siri: Relying on reciprocity here is impossible.
Siri: Everyone needs love. And your iPad too.
Siri is Apple’s virtual digital assistant. In the context of what you said earlier, this program recognizes your voice through sequential processing and provides the most appropriate answers.Siri keeps you connected, helps you plan and organize, and helps you with your personal and professional needs. She can do a lot more … all you have to do is know what to ask questions about!
1. “Hey Siri!”
On many of the latest iPhone and iPad models, when the device is connected to a charger, you can activate voice control by saying: ”
Hey Siri! ”
(even if you are at a distance from your gadget).This program uses Voice ID technology to only respond to requests from the host. On the latest iPhone 6s, “Hey Siri!” works even when they’re not charging – convenient voice control anytime.
2. Remind me of “this!”
Now when you activate Siri, she can remember to remind you about “ this
“, and” by this
”can be anything: email, letter, website, or even podcasts that you would like to listen to.Just say: “Remind me of this”
, and Siri will add a new reminder tied to a specific app and content within it.
3. Flip a coin, roll the dice
If you play board games, Siri can be useful for fun as a random number generator. Only say “flip a coin”
, roll the bone
or even ”
, ball of predictions ”
.A dice can have any number of faces: 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 20 … and even 37!
4. Find my photos
Siri now has access to the Photos app, which means it can find images and videos based on time, place, album, and even people tagged in pictures (if Photos on OS X has Faces enabled). If your albums are named by event, you can ask Siri to “Show me Eddie’s photos at a karaoke bar in San Francisco.”
5.Good night siri
If you are the owner of Apple’s HomeKit smart home system, Siri will help you with the housework: you can control specific equipment by its name ( “Turn off the kitchen light
Activate the complex settings “Scene” ( “Time to play” / ”
) and summarize the day (“Siri, goodnight!” / “Hey Siri, goodnight!”).
Names and nicknames
Siri, by default, will call you and your friends by their names in Contacts. If you want to make a change, tell Siri, “Call me” Honey Cupcake ”
or “Gwendoline is my mother” / ”
. If Siri pronounces a name or nickname incorrectly, tell her about it and the program will ask for the correct pronunciation.
7. Zero cookies, zero friends
Siri has an amazing sense of humor, and she can demonstrate it in completely unexpected ways. For example, ask her: “How much is zero divided by zero?” / ”
Surely it sounds as mathematically boring as what Siri displays on the screen … but listen
her answer! And then ask: “Why did the chicken cross the road..? “/
“Why did the chicken cross the road …?”
8. Dead zone!
If you have not been at home for a long time and you need to finish some work, people still do not leave you alone, and all you need is peace and quiet, tell Siri: “Do not disturb” / ”
. Do you want to relax to the fullest? You can say: “Delete all alarms” / ”
or even “Airplane mode” / ”
What is it worth talking to the girl on the phone.
Siri, a personal voice assistant, was introduced to iOS devices in 2011. Since then, Apple has been actively developing its ability to answer the most difficult questions. Below is a list of useful Siri commands that you might not know about.
The following works on iPhone and iPad. Possibly on a Mac with the latest macOS Sierra beta.
1. Find the pictures I took …
Siri can filter the photos taken by location.Request “find the photos I took in Moscow”
allowed me to easily find the photos I needed among hundreds of photos from the capital of Russia. The main thing is that the geolocation service is enabled in the photo application. You can also ask Siri to show photos and videos for a specific date, month, or year.
2. Remind me of …
Siri makes it easy to create reminders. So much so that I stopped using the application of the same name. Request “remind me of the article when I get home”
helps me personally, and you experiment, keeping the general structure of the phrase.Also, a reminder can be made not by reference to a specific location, but by time – just mention the date in the format “remind at 22:00”
3. Turn on Bluetooth
Siri can do many things faster than you. For example, enable / disable network functions. For example, “turn on Bluetooth”
or “Airplane mode”
. True, at the same time Siri will remind you that further it will not be able to work without the Internet.
4. What will be …
Voice assistant can count.Speak any calculation: “twenty five thousand minus eighteen thousand two hundred thirty one”
, hear the result out loud. Siri also knows the number of days from a certain date or until a certain event. Can even tell the distance to a certain point. But the most convenient thing is the ability of to convert values
. What is 300 feet in meters, 45 ounces in grams, and so on.
5. Read the last message from …
Siri can find messages: just ask “to read the latest messages from Artyom”
.After that, he will offer to answer dictation. The very thing is when you are driving or just in a hurry. Or if your hands are dirty.
6. Turn off the light in the living room
If your home is equipped with smart gadgets, such as smart bulbs, and the HomeKit app has been configured accordingly, Siri on / off requests are like nuts. If, of course, there is something to click – “set the temperature to twenty-two degrees”
or “turn off the sockets in the living room”
7. Set the alarm
A common thing when I go to bed. “Wake me up at 7 am”
or “set your alarm at nine twenty five”
. The timer is also configurable.
8. What song is playing
You may not turn on Shazam to find out the name of the melody being played on the radio. It is enough to ask Siri about it, she will tell you: “what kind of song is playing”
or “what is this track”
.In addition, the assistant adds the found track to a special tab of the mobile version of iTunes. You won’t lose.
9. Play the music
Simple query, simple result: “play the music”
– Music from the iOS player is playing. You can also ask to run a specific playlist, collection, and genre. It is also possible to run tracks of specific artists or albums. But be prepared to suffer with the pronunciation of their names, especially if they are English 🙂
If you are subscribed to Apple Music, the assistant will search for music among 30 million songs.A music lover’s dream.
10. What about the weather
Siri understands almost any request related to the weather: “what is the weather”
, “will it rain today”
, “is it worth taking an umbrella”
, “what the weather will be in the evening”
, “what is the temperature now”
. Moreover, her answers are always slightly different, they clearly correspond to the request. He can tell about the weather on a specific day of the week, he can answer whether it is worth waiting for the sun, and so on.
This is not a complete list of possible commands – it is impressive and is constantly being expanded with new firmware. I am glad that today you can really communicate with Siri, and it really saves time. What used to be in science fiction films has become a reality.
Here is just one question:
What is it worth talking to a girl on the phone. Siri, a personal voice assistant, appeared on iOS devices in 2011. Since then, Apple has been actively developing its ability to answer the most difficult questions.Below is a list of useful Siri commands that you might not know about. The following works on iPhone and iPad. Possibly on a Mac with …
One of the most significant innovations for Russian-speaking users of iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch for many recent months has appeared. They waited for the Russian-speaking Siri for so long that many managed to learn English and “make friends” with the original voice assistant. But now all that remains is to wait for the official release of iOS 8.3 and every Russian-speaking owner of an Apple mobile device will be able to talk to a personal assistant.
And while iOS 8.3 is in beta status, we can not waste time and familiarize ourselves with the available commands for Siri. It is with their help that the voice assistant will be able to fully reveal its potential and become a real assistant who understands everything from one phrase. In this article, we will publish a complete list of voice commands for Russian-speaking Siri, each of which leads to a specific request.
Working with the contact book
Siri allows you to specify the names of relatives by assigning them the appropriate names, for example:
- My mother – Nina Nikolaevna
- My sister – Katya
After making such assignments, you can dial the necessary contacts as follows:
- Call my sister
- Call my mother on her mobile
- Call Sveta
- What is Anna Petrovna’s address?
- What is Denis’s email address?
- Show Oleg Olegovich
- What is Nina’s phone number?
- Find people with names Evgeniy
- Search contacts
Note: you can call any name recorded in your contact book
- Call Sveta
- Call Sveta on the office
- Call Sveta on the mobile
- Dial [Phone number]
- Call the police / Ambulance / Fire Department)
- Show my call history
- Call the last number
- Do I have missed calls?
- Do I have new messages on my answering machine?
- Tell Ivan: “Hello, how are you?”
- Send a message to Oleg
- Tell Inna “Everything was great, thanks for the dinner”
- Send Evgeny a message to work “See you tomorrow”
- Write an SMS “Come to me” to Anton and Peter
- Send a message to [Phone_Number]
- Read my new messages
- Read the last message again
- Answer: “No!”
- Call him
- Read the last message from Inna
- Launch Camera
- Play Doodle Jump
- Open Instagram
- Play HAIM’s Go Slow
- Turn on Bob Dylan
- Put Hey Jude album and shuffle it
- Play [Playlist_name]
Managing the Calendar application
- Schedule a meeting at 8 a.m.
- Meet with Anton at 10 a.m.
- Create an investor meeting the day after tomorrow at 8 p.m.
- New meeting with Oleg at 8:30 a.m.
- Schedule a business lunch for today at 2 p.m. : 00
- Move your business lunch to tomorrow
- Add Inna to the meeting with Oleg
- Cancel the meeting with Oleg
- What do I have for Monday?
- When is my next appointment?
- What do I have left for today?
- When is my next meeting?
- When do I have a meeting with Oleg?
- Sending letters
- Write to Eugene about the meeting tomorrow at 20:00
- Write to Inna: “I’ll be there in 10 minutes”
- Write to your brother about the hockey match
- Write a letter to Alexey and say: “Everything is fine ! ”
- Show letters about work
- Show yesterday’s letter from the chief
- Answer: “No.I can’t take the trash out. ”
- Call him on his home number
- Get directions to work
- Route to St. Petersburg
- Route to brother’s home
- How to get from Moscow to Saransk?
- How to walk to the house?
- We haven’t arrived yet?
- What’s the next turn?
- When will I arrive?
- Find a gas station
- Show me Red Square
- Show me [Address]
- Find a café nearby
- Where is the nearest airport?
- Wake me up tomorrow at 6 am
- Set the alarm at 6 am
- Wake me up after 7 hours
- Change my alarm from 6 to 6.15
- Turn off the alarm at 6.15
- Delete the alarm at 6.45
- Turn off all my alarms
- What date is it today?
- What is the date this Saturday?
- What time is it now in London?
- Set the timer for 20 minutes
- Show my timer
- Pause the timer
- Stop the timer
- Start the timer again
- Reset the timer
Managing the Weather application
- What is the weather like today?
- What is the weather forecast for tomorrow evening?
- What is the weather like in St. Petersburg now?
- How many degrees will there be in Moscow on Friday?
- How many degrees are it outside now?
- What time will the sun go down in Minsk today?
- Is it windy today?
- Do I need an umbrella today?
Search on the Internet
- Find wooden doors on the Internet
- Find repair recommendations
- Find Napoleon’s story in Google
- Search the Internet for the best works of Pushkin
- Find photos of Pallas’ cat
- Show video of ball lightning
- What’s new in Moscow?
Siri can also answer ordinary questions, the answers to which the assistant takes on the Internet.You can ask the voice assistant anything you want and he will try to answer every request as accessible and correct as possible.
The voice assistant from Apple, which is in almost every iPhone and iPad, is bored without attention in Russia. Not knowing the Russian language, Siri, for all the breadth of its capabilities, is not of much interest to our compatriots. We expect that soon, and the virtual personality will learn the great and mighty. In this case, you need to get acquainted with its capabilities in advance.Colleagues from Business Insider have selected the most impressive and interesting features of the voice assistant that you will definitely want to try.
Siri works with. If you tell the assistant now “Wolfram planes overhead”, you can see the flights that are in the sky above you at the moment.
Siri can easily tell you how many calories are in the food you eat, you just need to ask.
Register on the site and want to come up with a secure password? Siri will do this for you when asked for “Wolfram, password”.
Give yourself a funny nickname and tell Siri. Just say that now you need to be called “mighty lord”, and communication with the voice assistant will become noticeably more fun.
Do you know Morse code? Siri can teach you any word.
Siri will gladly read the last incoming message to you and answer for you. Time to forget about the keyboard.
Siri mispronounces your name? Feel free to point out the mistake to her.The voice assistant will happily learn and correct.
Have you sat down at the card table and found that you do not have enough knowledge to play? Siri has all the knowledge you need.
Adding a new reminder is as easy as asking someone to remind you something. Ask Siri, she won’t forget.
Are you driving and do not want to independently search for the track you need on your smartphone? Siri will find for you and start playing.
If finding the icon you want on your device’s home screen isn’t an easy task, ask Siri to open the app for you.This does not work with all applications, but, for example, it will do a great job with searching for “Settings”.
There are times when Siri misunderstands you. Especially when you have to speak in a language that is not your own. You should not try to repeat the entire phrase, just use a simple tap to edit what the voice assistant recognized.