Clear Label Printing – Custom Shapes and Sizes
The Benefits of High-Quality Clear Label Printing
Personalize every detail, from the size, shape, and color.
Create a clear label design that’s tailored to your brand and the product. Print square, rectangle, oval or circle sizes that will fit on the front and back of the container. Rounded corners on the square and rectangle labels give your design a sleek look and eases application on the edges.
More than 10 dimensions available for all four shapes. Some of the common sizes for each shape are:
- Square – 2” x 2” and 3” x 3” are recommended for smaller surface areas.
- Rectangle – 3” x 4”, 2” x 3” and 2” x 4” offer a wide range for widths.
- Circle – 2” x 2” is about the size of an Oreo cookie.
- Oval – 2” x 2.5” would fit on a mini jar but larger sizes such as 3” x 4” and 4” x 6” are also available.
Customize the background transparency and foreground color on your design. We can set up your file to have the correct white ink layers so your design’s colors come out accurately:
- Make everything transparent will make all parts of the label see-through. Recommended for labels with large text and typography-based designs.
- Make only the background clear means only the background will be clear, while all the text and images will have white ink to show the chosen color.
- Make white areas clear makes the white or colored images, background, and text transparent.
- Follow file settings means you’ve already set up the file to have white ink layers and don’t need us to apply any of the settings previously listed.
Looks and stays good as new even in extreme conditions. All available materials are waterproof and oil-resistant.
- White premium sticker paper is oil and water resistant. Perfect for products that will be temporarily stored in a refrigerator.
- BOPP variants are all waterproof and normally used on food and beverage products exposed to moisture and oil.
- Textured materials are normally seen on wine bottles. These last for 4 hours when submerged in an ice bucket.
Apply on a large set of items using a label gun. All clear labels come in 3” diameter rolls that fit most standard label guns. This format makes it easy to quickly apply your custom clear labels on quantities above 250.
How to Apply Clear Labels
Follow these steps to ensure a clean application of your label:
- Make sure the surface is clean before application. Use mild soap and warm water or a soft, clean cloth to remove any oil and dust on the container.
- Avoid touching the back of your labels so you don’t leave any fingerprints on that side. Use gloves if applying the labels by hand.
- When applying the clear label on a curved surface, apply it first on one side firmly and then wrap it over the curve tightly. This will prevent any creases or folds.
- To apply on a flat surface, start with one side firmly before gently pressing the rest of the label into place.
- Smoothen out the label once all sides are applied to remove any air bubbles beneath.
Is your file ready to print? Upload it using our online calculator to get started. If you have yet to prepare a design, head to the “Layout Templates” tab and download your file format of choice. You can also use our online design tool to build an artwork based on your label specs listed on the calculator.
Clear Labels FAQs
How many clear labels can I include in my order?
You can print a minimum of 100 clear labels in one order. Note: The larger your order quantity, the less you spend on each piece. For example, 250 labels will cost 97¢ per piece but 2,000 would only cost 13¢ each.
How do I choose among the white ink options available for clear label printing?
Select a white ink choice based on the final appearance of your design. Your selection will depend on which section—background or foreground—will stay transparent. UPrinting will take care of setting the white ink layers so that your clear labels appear exactly as you designed.
How long will it take to deliver my order?
Printing time takes six (6) business days. After your order has been produced, the final print will be shipped out to your address. You can find out the estimated arrival after the printing period in the “Shipping Information” page. It will show the shortest transit time for delivery.
How durable are the clear label materials?
All the available clear label materials are water and oil-resistant. The BOPP is highly recommended for its waterproof surface and ability to withstand a temperature range between 14°F to 176°F.
Custom Clear Labels | Highest Quality Labels
More About Clear Labels
It’s important to have clear goals that you can see through, and at StickerYou we want to help seal your personal or occupational objectives with customized clear labels! Transparent labels are becoming the go-to finish for personal and business use for a variety of reasons. Using clear labels and packaging not only lets you save big bucks by not using complicated and expensive pre-printed containers, it makes logos and designs (or even text) appear more bold while highlighting the best part – what’s inside!
StickerYou’s clear stickers and clear labels use bright CMYK inks as well as white inks, meaning your logos and designs are bold and eye-catching every time. Clear labels are also totally waterproof, making them perfect for products and packaging that need to be kept cold or used outdoors. Our clear labels have front and back adhesive options, so the logo or design of your clear label can be seen from the inside of clear packaging if needed. Available in any size or shape, our transparent labels are meant to fit any kind of jar, bottle or bag. StickerYou is the clear choice for your custom clear label needs!
Furthermore, clear labels have a huge variety of use cases outside of just packaging and branding. When ordering our clear sticker labels, you can have them printed on pages, rolls, or handouts. This means that whatever your use case may be, we have a format that will suit your purpose. For example, if you’re attending a trade show or networking event and would like to give away clear sticker labels as brand awareness or swag, you could print your stickers as handouts, meaning they will arrive in a stack that can easily be handed out to individuals. On the contrary, if you’re planning on roaming the streets and handing out stickers for a guerilla marketing tactic, you could have your clear labels printed on perforated roll labels, as they’re low cost and easy to peel and pass out! If you’re interested in perforation for your clear labels, you can send your artwork to [email protected] for a quote and digital proof!
Want to compare packaging label materials? View our Packaging Labels Product Quality Chart.
For premium labels, we recommend ordering our Clear Roll Labels.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How many clear labels can I order?
A. That’s totally up to you! Our clear sticker labels have no minimums, allowing you to order as little or as many as you’d want. This is also handy if you’re ordering packaging or branding for small batch runs, or want to try different sizes or formats of clear labels prior to committing to a large order. If you’re ordering less than 250 units of clear labels, you’ll need to order them as either pages or handouts. However, if you’re ordering more than 250 units, you can also order them on a roll format – this is often the most cost effective solution for higher quantities. Regardless of the format you order, we’ll always ensure you receive a high quality product – satisfaction guaranteed!
Q: How many images will fit on a custom clear labels page?
A: There’s no set amount, this all depends on the size you create your labels. We print our clear label pages on 8.5×11″ sheets of vinyl, so the amount that fits up per page is dependent on your design (for example, a 2×2″ sticker fits 20-up per page). When you’re uploading your art to our Sticker Maker, you’ll input your desired size in inches upon finishing your design. After this, you’ll see the amount you can fit per page, as well as a price breakdown based on quantity. We always recommend measuring the desired surface prior to measuring, so you know exactly what size to make your clear label stickers!
Q: How durable are clear sticker labels?
A: Our clear labels are extremely durable, and will hold up in a wide variety of huge cases. All of our clear vinyl materials are waterproof, meaning you can use them outside, or on products that are washed, like mugwear, glasswear, and so much more. Not only this, but we use a durable, removable adhesive that won’t damage the surface it’s applied to. It will stay stuck until removed, but upon removal our clear labels won’t leave any gunk or residue behind. This means people can freely stick them on their phones, laptops, and pretty much any smooth surface, without fear of damaging or ruining any goods.
Q: Can I order just one clear label? Is there a minimum?
A: Yes you can! There is no minimum order requirement for clear labels.
Q: What’s the smallest size I can make my label?
A: The smallest size in our editor is 0.75”x0.75”. If you still need smaller than that, contact [email protected] and we can help you with a custom order.
Q: I’m looking to make a clear label with front adhesive. Is this possible?
A: Yes it is! If you go to the Create Now button at the top of the page, upload your artwork, you can select “front adhesive” from the options and have your labels be front adhesive, so you can stick them on the inside of windows facing out!
Q: Can I get some free samples?
A: While we don’t provide free samples with your own artwork, we do have some ready made free samples pack we can provide! Fill out this form to receive our free sample pack with a variety of different materials to test our products to find what’s best for you. https://www.stickeryou.com/about-stickeryou/catalog
How to make your own clear labels | Blog
Posted by Dave Traver
To make your own clear labels, you have to go to a website like Sticker Mule to upload your design. Our customized clear labels feature a brand new, premium material. It’s crystal clear with a finish that resists food, oil, water, and refrigeration.
Using a print technology that’s exclusive to Sticker Mule, we’re able to provide a level of clarity that’s unmatched when printing clear labels. When applied to glass, the final result is a printed-on “no label” appearance.
Similar to die cut roll labels, our custom clear labels can be cut to any shape and size, and come on a roll for easy peeling and application.
What are clear labels?
Clear labels are transparent stickers that can be used for food, product packaging, or labeling. Design can be printed on the label and the product or background can be seen through the unprinted parts of the clear label.
What is a clear BOPP label?
BOPP is a material used for stickers and labels. It is durable and versatile and the material is available in white, opaque, or clear. The best thing about it is that it is non-toxic and safe for food packaging.
The acronym BOPP stands for biaxially-oriented polypropylene. A variant of polypropylene, its material is ideal to be printed on. While this name sounds very toxic, BOPP is actually more environment-friendly compared to other materials used for stickers or labels because it is recyclable.
Where can you use clear labels?
You can stick your customized labels on practically any surface! Here are some of the examples:
- Glass bottles and jars
- Lip gloss tubes
- Candy jars
- Spice jars
- Wedding invitation
- Brand or company logos
How do you use clear labels?
Clear labels can be used in a variety of ways for both personal and entrepreneurial purposes.
- Packaging: If you’re packaging your own products, especially food and beverages, using clear labels will cost-effectively grow your sales.
- Labeling: If you have a pantry full of ingredients that you want to organize, using clear labels on jars and bottles will get them sorted.
- Decor: Liven up and organize your house or office with clear labels. You can print branded logos or characters on them to spruce up your old exteriors.
- Organization: Clear labels can help you sort and identify which items belong to whom. This is handy if for classrooms and if you have a big family.
- Mailing or shipping: Clear labels can also be used when you are mailing or shipping items. This can be especially helpful if you have an e-commerce store.
How do you properly stick on clear labels?
Many people are wondering: Is there any way to perfectly apply those clear labels without creating bubbles? Just follow these simple steps:
- Clean the surface: Make sure you remove dust, oil, and other particles. It’s best to clean the surface with warm water and soap before wiping it off with a soft, clean cloth. Usually, small particles get in the way of sticking clear labels and they get permanently stuck there, like an unnatural blemish.
- Wear gloves: This is to prevent your fingerprint making a mark on the sticky side and making your label look like a CSI lab. If you do not have gloves, just be very careful and handle the labels only at the edges.
3. Use a wrapping motion: When you’re sticking labels onto a curved surface like bottles, work in a wrapping motion. Start with an edge then wrap the label around your product to align with the natural curve of the surface.
- Smooth out the label: Push out any small bubbles or particles that were stuck.
How do you remove clear labels?
Clear labels often have very sticky adhesive and when it’s time to remove them, it can be a bit tricky. Luckily, there are ways to peel them off easily using products we can find at home:
- Hairdryer: Point the hairdryer at the label you want to remove for 30 seconds. The heat should melt away the adhesive and you can peel off the label easily.
- Pencil eraser: When you remove the label but there are sticky bits still on, use a pencil eraser. The rubber will drag away the adhesive and you can scrape it away without any problems.
- Alcohol-based liquid: Rubbing alcohol, nail polish remover, and even vodka can dissolve the adhesive of clear labels You can soak a paper towel in this alcohol-based liquid and wrap this paper towel around the label. Wait for an hour before peeling off the clear label.
- White vinegar: Like alcohol, vinegar dissolves the sticky adhesive. Soak a paper towel in white vinegar and cover your label with this. Let the label soak the vinegar for about an hour before peeling it off.
- Baking soda and coconut oil: Mix equal parts of these two ingredients together. Cover the label with the paste created from the mixture. Let it sit for an hour or so then scrub the label away with a sponge.
How do you print on clear labels?
If you’re asking where you can get clear labels printed, the answer is simple: Right from the comfort of your own home! With Sticker Mule, you don’t need any kind of machinery to print clear labels. Just go to our clear label product page and upload your customized design.
You can also order clear labels for as low as 50 pieces. It only takes a minute to order. Upload your design and we’ll prepare a proof within a few hours of checkout. You can request unlimited changes and we even fix low quality artwork for free.
Custom clear labels ship in 4 days or less with free worldwide shipping. So, what are you waiting for?
How to Print Clear Labels with Your Laser Printer
There’s much you can do with your inkjet printer, and DIY sources will tell you they are the best for printing images and graphics. But there are some things that only a laser printer can do. Not only do laser printers give you sharper and more indelible, longer lasting printouts, there are also some DIY projects that only LaserJet printers will help you with.
One of those DIY projects that you will need a laser printer for is the printing of labels for jars, bottles and so on – for preserves & sauce containers pickle jars, kids’ projects and assignments.
So here’s what you’ll need to print your labels:
- A laser jet printer (an inkjet will not work for this project) with sufficient amount of toner if printing multiple labels
- Printing paper
- Packing tape (wide, transparent, adhesive tape)
- A bowl of warm water
- Mason’s jar or clear glass jar (such as a jam jar properly cleaned out and dried)
What to do:
- First print your label in the color, font and size required. The label should be only as wide as the width of the packing tape you have. Fix the packing tape over the label’s printed area. Pat down and smooth the two surfaces together. Now cut along the edge of the label’s printed area in the desired shape and trim away any excess.
- Fill a bowl with warm water and put the label, with the packing tape stuck to it, in the water. Ensure that it is fully submerged. If it tries to float to the top, weight it down with something, but ensure that the label stays fully submerged for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove the label from the water and carefully peel the soaked paper away from the plastic tape backing. You want to do this in a way that the paper is removed but the printed text stays on the plastic. Now affix the label on to the jar or bottle taking care to smooth it properly and to remove any air bubbles present between the jar and the label.
- Now you can label your child’s pen stand, clearly label your preserves or pickles or homemade sauces. Store them or freeze them without having to wonder if its tomato puree or strawberry jam you see in that jar!
Make this DIY project a fun activity you can do with the family. Store your items in jars, containers, or even boxes; with these clear labels you’ll never have to wonder what’s inside.
For more on how to get a great use out of you LaserJet printer and save a bunch on replacement toner, subscribe to our mailing list and like us on Facebook.
Custom Clear Labels – Instant Quote
Crystal Clear Labels and Stickers
Clear labels are one of our most popular products thanks to their elegant “no label” look that blends into the packaging. They’re more than a pretty face though, custom clear labels are moisture-resistant too making them an excellent option for food, beverage, bath, and other products that face wet conditions.
In addition to labels, we can print clear stickers on sheets or rolls which are great for adding a professional touch to marketing materials, mail correspondence, welcome kits, and more.
Show Off Your Product With Transparent Labels
With transparent labels, your product can show through the label for a dramatic effect that catches your customer’s eye. Their design versatility and high-end appearance are a couple of reasons why more businesses are making the switch. As a result, these companies enhance their product’s packaging.
At Consolidated Label, we’re all about options. That’s why we offer glossy and matte finishes so your labels blend seamlessly into the texture of your container for a truly “no label” look.
White Underprinting For Opacity
We can make parts of your clear label appear opaque by printing white ink (aka white underprinting) onto the labels. This happens before printing other inks so your text is easy to read and graphics are vibrant. This capability also allows you flexibility with the label design to do something different and memorable. For instance, having certain design elements be transparent to create an interesting effect.
“High quality product, high quality service, very quick process. I would recommend Consolidated Label for all your labeling needs. ”
~ Richard S
More Reviews »
Premium Clear Labels Ideal for Transparent Bottles
Let Your Products Shine Through with Premium Clear Labels
The best thing about getting 4OVER4’s premium clear labels? That’s simple – getting high-quality yet affordable labels ideal for transparent bottles that will help you attract more customers! Well, that’s more than one benefit, but we’re sure you get the idea, right? Our professional and visually appealing clear labels can be custom printed in a variety of sizes and shapes to suit your needs. Free proofs available!
At 4OVER4, we like to think that there’s something special about transparent labels. Allow us to explain. Our premium clear labels let your customers see the contents of the product from the inside out. It sends a compelling message of freshness, quality and transparency that helps you build a great and trusted brand. Isn’t that the message you want to send? Of course! Create jaw dropping custom labels printed on premium paper types that ensure vibrant colors.
Ideal for gourmet foods, the health and beauty industry, beverages, organic cleaning supplies and more, 4OVER4’s premium clear labels are strong marketing tools, powerful enough to help you establish your brand strategy. Follow your instincts and personalize them as you wish: add your logo, motto, product description, contact info and more! Our labels come with a firm back adhesive to make sure they stay in place for a long time. This is good stuff, you know? We only provide high-quality yet affordable options to help you demonstrate to customers that you’re top of your class. Want to advertise and promote your products the right way? Let’s get to it.
Options for Every Need
Browse our features, there are countless options to choose from. The main idea is to create remarkable clear labels that will captivate your customers! This is what you get with 4OVER4’s premium clear labels:
Take a look at 4OVER4’s insane variety of premium paper types: uncoated, semi-gloss, hi-gloss, white vinyl permanent and more!
Standard and custom sizes.
Options for both small and extra-large businesses: low minimums of 25 or as high as 25,000 labels per order.
Show your true colors: full color printing or black ink only.
Optional 3/8″ or 1/8″ rounded corners.
Amazing print turnarounds: ready the same day!
Let’s get this printing-party started, alright? It’s time to focus on custom design. What do you have in mind? What does your dream design look like? Share your ideas with us and let’s make it happen.
Make your selections and upload your design onto 4OVER4’s site.
A member of our team will review it and send you a free online proof (all ideas go through free professional review… you’re welcome).
Upon approval, the order will go into production. Yes, just like that.
Get it when you need it and where you need it.
Supporting Professionals Like You Since 1999
4OVER4 is the leading printing firm for New York City and the Tri-state area. We are experts in delivering high quality yet cost-effective design and print solutions to our customers from coast to coast.
We’re a team of gifted professionals. Our superpower is the ability to turn your vision into a powerful marketing tool.
Have questions? Send us an email at [email protected] Communicate with your customers through premium clear labels!
Phomemo D30 Thermal Label Printer Transparent Square Label Self-Adhesive
This one box of the thermal label includes:
- — 3 rolls of Transparent Square Sticker Label (210 labels per roll)
— Transparent clear style thermal sticker printing label
— With adhesive on the backside of each roll of paper, you can easily stick it everywhere
— ECO friendly & Safety: no ink required, Bisphenol-A free.
— Feature: waterproof, oil-proof, tearproof, great adhesive, and leave no trace
— It can be used as name label, organization label, item label, etc, which helps you stay organized for your work and life.
|Product Name||Transparent Square Label Self-Adhesive 14*30mm 3 rolls|
|Size||14mm*30mm/ 1/2″*1 1/8″|
|Quantity||3 rolls (210 labels per roll)|
|Picture Storage Time||Long term effective (Under normal temperature and away from direct light)|
*Tips for keeping the best quality of thermal labels:
–Please keep the labels stay away from high-temperature and direct sunlight.
–Try not to let the labels resist physical friction (such as rubber friction) for a long time.
e.g. If you rub the labels for a long time, it’ll be easy to damage the printing coat and cause it to fall off.
–Try not to let the labels approach chemical materials for a long time:
e.g. Touch the labels with your hands for a long time, because there may be sweat or lavender essential oil on your hands, and they will make the printings on the thermal labels fade quickened.
Printing labels on transparent film in Samara
Transparent labels are the optimal solution for labeling glass bottles, bottles, vials. In most cases, when using such a container, providing the consumer with the opportunity to see its contents plays an important role. Film labeling simulates printing on glass. At the same time, it allows you to optimize the costs of marking.
You can print labels on transparencies in a variety of ways.The label design allows you to create original visual effects. The result of the professional design of the marking material is to attract and retain the attention of the buyer, respectively, to increase sales.
Properties and advantages of film labels
Transparencies are considered a nearly universal marking material. The base on which the image is applied allows the use of marking for products and products with specific storage and transportation conditions.Typical and original stickers on transparent films differ:
· Resistance to moisture;
· Frost resistance;
· Resistance to ultraviolet radiation;
· Mechanical strength;
· Stability, durability.
Film stickers, as a rule, are produced with a dense adhesive base. It can be standard and perfectly transparent.The quality of the glue determines the strength of fixing the sticker on the container and packaging. Marking materials cannot be reused. This makes it difficult to falsify the product being labeled.
Printing labels on transparent self-adhesive film involves the use of two types of backing:
Technologically, the printing of labels on self-adhesive films is practically the same.Can be used with various basic methods, methods of finishing.
Transparent stickers are printed on films of various structures. Each material has its own characteristics. They are taken into account when developing a design solution. Standard transparencies are used for most labels for products packed in glass or plastic containers.
The material makes it possible to create an original design.Transparencies are ideal for making geometrically complex labels. There are several ways to print labels on transparencies. Thermal transfer printing and flexography are used to implement projects of various sizes and complexity.
If it is necessary to create the effect of printing on glass, a super-transparent ultra-thin self-adhesive film is used. The material practically does not limit the designer in the choice of technologies for post-printing processing and decor.
Transparent polypropylene self-adhesive labels, stickers from the Manufacturer
The production of such products as transparent labels is carried out on the basis of a polyethylene transparent film or based on polypropylene. The use of this kind of labels is dictated primarily by the need to provide a certain design. An example is a glass product, on which such a label makes it possible to simulate the printing of a glass surface.
Polypropylene transparent is generally used for glass applications such as beverage bottles. The label allows you to clearly see what is in the bottle, and at the same time it creates original visual effects, thereby giving the product an attractive appearance. The transparent self-adhesive label is also often used as a promotional sticker to be applied to shop windows and public transport windows.
Labels on a transparent background have a number of undoubted advantages, such as:
- and polypropylene , and polyethylene on the basis of which such labels are made, is resistant to chemical compounds and moisture, is not afraid of ultraviolet radiation, temperature fluctuations and mechanical damage;
- labels provide original, and therefore more interesting, attractive product design;
- favorably emphasize the texture of the product packaging;
- allow you to see the contents of the package;
- perfectly adhere to almost any surface;
- make it possible to simulate printing on glass.
Transparent self-adhesive is mainly used in the field of food, cosmetics and perfumery. However, such labels are also used for household chemicals. There are several types of labels, depending on where exactly they will be applied. In particular, labels for beverage containers are typically made from highly transparent polypropylene that is printed in color.
You can purchase rolls of transparent self-adhesive labels from our online marketplace.We guarantee the quality of the products presented.
Transparencies and labels – printing on transparencies
Transparent label on self-adhesive film creates an optical illusion of absence, allowing the buyer to freely evaluate the contents of glass or plastic containers. Therefore, transparent stickers on the film from the Labels 7 Days a Week printing house attract the eye, arouse interest, increase the aesthetics of the product and the emotional reaction of others.
Varieties of transparent labels
Depending on the choice of material, printing method and of making transparent stickers, we distinguish several varieties.
By material type
For the production of stickers, polyethylene film or polypropylene is used:
- Labels on tape made of high elasticity polyethylene: easily withstand stretching, reshaping, pressure. Therefore, it is used, if necessary, to apply polyethylene stickers to a container that can vary in size and a container of non-standard shape.
- Super transparent type is based on the combination of a special film with an adhesive backing. The effect of printing on the surface itself appears, and the sticker itself in places without printing completely erases the boundaries, becoming part of the package itself.
- The label on a transparent background made of polypropylene is less elastic, more rigid with a glossy sheen. Hard knives are used in its processing. Suitable for use on a hard surface, lies flat and not noticeable.Possesses a higher degree of transparency than polyethylene, creates the effect of “absence” of the sticker.
Interested in the cost?
Order a calculation and consult our specialist for free!
* By sending a request you consent to the processing of personal data
By printing method
Printing labels on or propylene film is similar to other self-adhesive types.The required circulation, processing method and a number of other factors affect the choice of the printing method:
- Flexo printing;
- Thermal transfer printing for roll labels.
Roll-to-roll printing of transparent stickers is used for manual and automated labeling of containers.
Preprinted transparencies include three layers:
- Base – film;
- Adhesive layer;
Printing transparent stickers on film is more expensive than white, because the cost depends on the materials and application of the black mark. A mark is applied on the back of the substrate, thanks to which the printer sees edges, breaks, without perceiving printing on a transparent film, as on a continuous tape.
high print quality
we will execute the most complex order
meeting deadlines for printing
Free Shipping to
Sizes of transparent labels
Our printing house produces printing of stickers on transparent film of various sizes, shapes, designs at the request of the customer.If necessary, we will help you decide on the optimal size for your package.
The correct choice of adhesive
The invisibility of the sticker on a transparent background depends on the choice of the adhesive layer, because the slightest turbidity can spoil the appearance, make it “visible”. When choosing which transparent labels to buy , pay attention to the following factors:
Depending on the surface to be used and the environmental conditions, the adhesive properties of the adhesive must be taken into account.Perhaps the products will be transported in the freezer or outdoors, where it will rain or snow. For such conditions, an adhesive composition with a strong adhesive strength of is needed.
Depending on your preferences and functional purpose of the label – glue is selected for permanent fixation or removable type .
Full or partial coverage
The adhesive is applied completely over the entire surface of the transparent packaging stickers or in thin stripes along the edges.
Areas of use for transparent stickers
Printing on transparencies is a convenient and easy way to improve product recognition, increase customer interest, and the number of sales.By applying a transparent label on a bottle made of plastic or glass, the visibility of printing on the surface of the material is created: the base dissolves and merges with the glass surface, only the logo, drawing, inscription remains visible.
Transparent self-adhesive labels mark smooth, embossed, rigid, deformable surfaces made of polyester, glass and other materials.
The main area of application of self-adhesive labels on film is the food industry, cosmetics, perfumery and pharmaceutical products.Also, labels on a film in a roll are used for applying to household chemicals.
Successfully apply transparent stickers on glass of windows, shop windows, doors of shopping centers, advertising on vehicles.
To view the photo in more detail – touch it or move the mouse cursor over it!
Advantage of printing labels on transparencies
There are many reasons to buy transparent stickers on film in Moscow that make them the undisputed leader.Some of the positive qualities describe their physical properties and practicality of use. The second part is marketing benefits:
- Transparent sticker with the logo is more interesting and attractive to the buyer, it is distinguished by originality and special perception;
- Printing labels on transparencies emphasizes the benefits of the used commercial packaging;
- Digital printing of labels on film simulates printing on glass itself;
- Show content to the customer, raising the level of trust;
- Provide variability in design execution, using foil stamping, die-cutting, varnishing, and other methods.
Printing labels on self-adhesive tape removes many of the problematic issues that are inherent in paper labels. They have the following properties:
- Easily tolerate high air humidity;
- Resistant to falls and mechanical stress;
- Can be stored in freezers;
- Do not react to temperature fluctuations in storage, transportation;
- Resistant to chemicals, UV radiation;
- Do not change shape.
Invisible label, self-adhesive film has proven itself well in marking various types of finished products. The printing house is ready to print large editions in a short time. If necessary, we will help in the development of the design, we will recommend processing methods for the uniqueness of your product.
Contact us – we are ready to start working on your project!
We produce labels: thermo Eco, thermo Top, semi-gloss, polypropylene.
Material for labels – raw materials from the world’s leading manufacturers: UMP Raflatac, Fasson.
Thermo Eco is the easiest paper material to use.Vulnerable to light, moisture, high and low temperatures. Printed information fades within six months. Application example: Self-service scales in supermarkets. Thermal and thermal transfer printing.
Thermo top – paper material with an additional protective layer. Thanks to this, it is slightly more resistant to external influences than Thermo Eco. Printed information fades within six months. Most often used for storing frozen food.Thermal and thermal transfer printing.
It is very easy to identify labels for thermo eco and thermo top. If you sharply brush the surface of the label with your fingernail, a black mark will remain. To leave such a mark on the labels of a thermo top requires more effort:
Semi-gloss – the most versatile paper material in use. Printed information does not fade for years. Suitable for marking goods in warm warehouses, on the packaging of goods. Thermal transfer printing.
Polypropylene is a synthetic material that is the most resistant to external influences. Not afraid of water and abrasion, difficult to tear. It is used if the label is exposed to direct contact with water, constant exposure to direct rays, temperature extremes. Printed information will not fade. Thermal transfer printing.
Comparison table of label materials
|Thermo Eco||Thermo Top||
5 Thermal transfer
| Type Printer
|| Thermal Printer and Thermal Transfer
|| Thermal Printer and Thermal Transfer
|| Thermal Transfer
|| Thermal Transfer
|| Use for printing t No
|| Fade in printed text
|| Up to half a year
|| Up to half a year
|| Does not fade
|| Does not fade
|| Moisture resistance
907 17 No
|| Resistance to mechanical stress
|| Small mechanical stress
|| Accidental mechanical stress
|| Permanent mechanical stress
|Application example||Self-service scales in supermarkets||Labeling of frozen food||Storage of products in a warm warehouse||Storage of products in an open warehouse|