Outdoor Artificial Ferns & Faux Junipers, Artificial Boston Ferns
Ferns and junipers have a way of adding old-world charm wherever they’re present, perhaps in part to their prehistoric roots. Whatever the reason, artificial junipers and ferns are a foolproof way to infuse your designs with no-maintenance sophisticated greenery. Unlike their living counterparts, faux ferns and junipers from Hooks & Lattice are significantly less finicky about soil and watering. In fact, they don’t require either-after all, they are fake!
As outdoor rated products, all of our artificial junipers and ferns stand up to tough exterior elements in any climate. Whether in blazing sun or complete shade, rain deprived or regularly soaked, our outdoor artificial ferns and junipers add a pop of life. Due to built-in UV and colorfast protection faux ferns maintain their brightly sprawling arms, and faux junipers imitate their live evergreen models, only better. All outdoor artificial ferns and junipers are sold and shipped un-potted, by the individual stem.
For further information on styles, sizes and available matching planters, call customer service today at 1-888-320-0626, 7am – 5pm PST, M-F.
Hooks & Lattice combines old-world sophistication with no-maintenance convenience in this collection of outdoor artificial ferns and junipers. Browse through our range of available styles online and view selections like our faux spreading juniper, or the ever-popular artificial Boston fern with its symmetrical leaflets. There?s also the dramatic drape of the artificial asparagus fern, or the confident mast of a sword style faux fern. Whatever feel you?re going for, whether traditional, retro or contemporary, a faux juniper or fern brings a welcome infusion of greenery.
In addition to various styles, our faux ferns and junipers also come in a range of sizes, like 23″ to 30″H in the well-liked artificial Boston fern style, or 27″ to 37″H for the artificial junipers – dependent on the variety, different sizing options are available. Each product in this category is sold by the individual stem, and while all are capable of standing alone in a single-stem arrangement, adding additional plants can add fullness and a more dramatic look. Whether you?re looking for filler in a windowbox arrangement, or a full-size plant for a hanging basket, our faux junipers and ferns are appealing on their own or as part of a group.
As outdoor rated products, our artificial junipers and ferns are capable of holding up in demanding exteriors with varying weather elements. With built-in UV and color protection, no additional sprays are required to defend against erosion or fading of the materials. Whether you have hanging plants exposed to day-long beating sun, or a moist shaded commercial planter arrangement, the tough makeup of these outdoor artificial ferns and junipers maintains a lively presence.
In addition to their durability, each of our faux ferns and junipers has an authentic look and feel reminiscent of the real thing. Plant life helps to bring that smart sophistication to a range of exterior design styles, from old-world traditional to cutting edge contemporary. While our faux ferns and junipers are sold and shipped un-potted, Hooks & Lattice offers a wide array of high quality, low maintenance pots and planters to compliment your artificial plant selection and overall design aesthetic. A customer service representative will be happy to assist you in further consultation.
For further information on styles, sizes and available matching planters, call customer service today at 1-888-320-0626, 7am ? 5pm PST, M-F.
How To Make Realistic Hanging Fake Boston Ferns For Under $20
A front porch update with hanging DIY fake Boston Ferns. So beautiful you will swear they are real.
Are you lacking a green thumb but love the character greenery and plants bring to your home? Or maybe you have a front porch that is drench with sunshine that won’t let your plants live their best life?
With these fake ferns you can have the best of both worlds. Plants you can’t kill and don’t have to water, and all the beauty that the greenery adds to the scene.
I’ve never really had a green thumb. But I also haven’t put a whole lot of effort into either. But I don’t know if this is an almost 40 thing, or my roots deepening here in the south, but I’m really interested in greenery these days.
Now that the porch looks like new, it’s time to further step my curb appeal. I am ready to make it super cute, comfortable and cozy.
I was first introduced to Boston Ferns in the backyard deck of a friend’s home in Cleveland. They were so simple, pure and timeless looking. I was in love!
I’ve seen ferns more and more since coming south and I decided my porch would be adorned with them. The end!
Why I Decided on Faux Ferns Versus Real Ones
Here’s the deal.
The problem is my home is west facing. This means the sun beams and darn near cooks me if I dare to sit there in the late afternoon or evening. So I feel a plant doesn’t stand a chance living there.
But Kenya gets what Kenya wants. And where there is a will there’s a way.
I have the will to find the way when I want what I want.
So I share with you my DIY Boston faux ferns and hanging basket I made for under $20.
You read that right. I made these beautiful Boston Fern look-alikes for just over the price of real ones.
And hopefully, I’ll get at least a couple of years outta them.
Materials Needed For DIY Faux Ferns and Hanging Pot
The hanging pot with the cord came from the dollar store.
I had the glue gun, glue sticks, and rope on hand.
I purchased all other things from the adult creative playground, Hobby Lobby.
How To Make Your Own DIY Fern
Remove stickers from all materials. I like to do this part and get it out the way.
Remove the string from the pots and used a drop cloth in the back yard and spray painted the outside of the pots.
I let them dry for a couple of hours. Flipped them over. And spray painted the insides. Let that dry for the same amount of time.
While those were drying, I started arranging the fern stems for the fake fern plants into the foam squares. I did this by placing the longer stems dead center right next to each other. Then I placed each of the four shorter stems on each side of the longer ones.
From there, I went through and adjusted and blended the “leaves” to form the plants.
Once they both faux ferns were formed, I glued the foam squares in the center of each pot.
I took the rope I had on deck and cut it into six even pieces, three for each pot.
Then, I tied one end of each rope into the three loops on the pots.
I held the rope pieces up to even them out and tied the string that came from the pot around them. I left about a three-inch end on one side and the remaining length on the rest.
Using the short string, I went under and around the rope ends until there was only a small Piece. I then held it in place and created a loop with the longer string.
From there I begin wrapping the string around the combined rope, remaining string and bottom of the loop.
I wrapped it until it was covered all the way to the top of the rope tightly.
Once fully covered, I double tied the string to a piece of the bottom of the loop.
Beautiful DIY Faux Boston Ferns for under $20 that will last the entire season.
Yield: 1 plant
DIY Hanging Boston Ferns
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Active Time: 1 hour
Additional Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 3 hours 5 minutes
Estimated Cost: $16.00
A front porch update with DIY fake Boston Ferns. So beautiful you will swear they are real.
- 2 – 7” fern stems
- 4 – 4”fern stems
- Foam block
- Plastic hanging pot
- Glue sticks
- Spray paint
- Remove stickers from all materials.
- Remove the string from the pots and spray paint the outside of the pots if you want them a different color.
- Let them dry for a couple hours. Flip them over. And spray paint the insides. Let that dry for the same amount of time.
- While those are drying, start arranging the fern gems into the foam squares. Do this by placing the 2 longer stems dead center right next to each other. Then place each of the four shorter stems on each side of the longer ones.
- Adjust and blend the “leaves” to form the plants.
- Once formed, glue the foam squares in the center of the pot.
- Take rope and cut it into three even pieces. Length depends on how long you want them.
- Tie one end of each rope into the three loops on the pots.
- Hold the rope pieces up to even them out and tie the string that came from the pot around them. Leave about three inches on one side and the remaining length on the rest.
- Using the short string, go under and around the rope ends until there is only a small piece. Then hold it in place and create a loop with the longer string.
- From there begin wrapping the string around the combined rope, remaining string and bottom of the loop.
- Wrap it until it is covered all the way to the top of the rope tightly.
- Once fully covered, double tie the string to a piece of the bottom of the loop.
- All done!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn a comission from qualifying purchases.
Other DIY Tutorials You Will Love:
20 Best Fake Ferns of November 2021
After hours researching and comparing all models on the market, we find out the Best Fake Ferns of 2021. Check our ranking below.
2,720 Reviews Scanned
SaleRank No. #1
Nearly Natural 40in. Boston Fern (Set of 2) Artificial Plant, Green, 2 Piece
- Sword-shaped fronds with shallow toothed pinnate gently curve down to gracefully hang 40″. The Boston Fern is a classic houseplant overflowing with evergreen tiny leaves giving the plant a full and luscious look. Place up high on a pedestal, hanging basket or up on a windowsill for a simple touch of greenery.
- Shop with confidence knowing our collections “looks so real, they’re Nearly Natural!” Pioneers in our industry; Nearly Natural is the first artificial floral company to hire head designers with years of experience in the live plant industry. We source products with a sound and in-depth knowledge of our industry Nature.
- Overall Product Dimensions: 40 In. W x 40 In. D x 15 In. H. Measurements are from the bottom of the pot to the furthest extended flower or leaf on the arrangement. Width dimensions are also calculated from each furthest outstretched dimension.
- No Maintenance Required; No Watering. Looks full and fresh every day; wipe clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Sword-shaped fronds with shallow toothed pinnate. Tiny evergreen leaves. Set of 2, stand-alone ferns. Perfect for hanging
Rank No. #2
12 Bundles Artificial Plants, Fake Boston Fern Greenery Outdoor UV Resistant No Fade Faux Plastic Plants Garden Porch Window Box Decorating
- 【quality assurance】No matter from the direction of weight and hardness, it is perfect, I believe you will praise it. Lush artificial Boston fern plants can maintain the sunshine all year round, they are almost natural and keep fresh and beautiful year after year!
- 【Multi-scene decoration use】-designed for outdoor indoors decoration. These lifelike artificial Boston fern plants add a charming charm to your front porch, walkway, garden,kitchen,Office,windowsill,living room, dining table, bedroom, terrace and garden fence. Fake plants are very suitable for daily home garden decoration, birthdays, holidays, weddings, memorial places, DIY projects, etc.
- 【Free maintenance】: artificial Boston fern plants are UV Resistant and Never Fade.Seeing these beautiful, plump and fresh plants every day without worrying about sunshine, watering, pruning or other maintenance is simply a comfortable way of life.
- 【Feature】: 12 Pcs Super Value Set .A length of 35-43cm/13.78in-16.92in (adjustable length). Each bunch has 7 flexible stems and dense leaves.
- 【Brand Promise】:ZEOSTARO focuses on indoor and outdoor plastic flower brands. We strictly control the quality and price, and strive to improve the beautiful home and garden life. every purchase comes with our 100% money-back guarantee. We believe that through our focus, the ZEOSTARO brand will definitely make your life better!
SaleRank No. #3
Nearly Natural 6051-S2 48â€ Boston Fern (Set of 2), 2 Piece,Green
- A dense houseplant full of tiny evergreen leaves makes this Boston Fern a fantastic stand alone plant. Add a neutral toned planter to complete the look.
- Our carefully curated selection of wall hangings will help to make any room shine with personality. Rustic painted shutters and distressed hanging shelves with hooks offer a vintage look, and our hanging frames with faux arrangements give a touch of nature anywhere. We even have lush artificial “living wall” panels for you to connect and arrange for a dramatic verdant wall setting. Let your inner interior decorator free!
- Dimensions: H: 21 in. x W: 48 in. x D: 48 in
- NO MAINTENANCE REQUIRED – No Watering or Trimming. Looks full and fresh every day
- Gracefull arching fronds, tiny evergreen leaves, set of 2 stand-alone ferns
SaleRank No. #4
Nearly Natural 6774 22in. Large Boston Fern Hanging Basket,Green
- The Boston Fern is one of nature’s best-loved ferns. The reasons are obvious – it’s big, billowy, has pretty stems and leaves reach out and dip downward in a pleasing effect… no wonder they are used to decorate worldwide. This large Boston Fern hanging basket perfectly personifies everything we love about this plant, with the bonus of never needing water or sun. Makes a great gift as well.
- Shop with confidence knowing our collections… “looks so real, they’re Nearly Natural!” Pioneers in our industry; Nearly Natural is the first artificial floral company to hire head designers with years of experience in the live plant industry. We source products with a sound and in-depth knowledge of our industry…Nature.
- Overall Product Dimensions: 42 In. W x 42 In. D x 22 In. H; Planter/Vase Dimensions: H: 7 In. W: 10 In. D: 10 In.. Measurements are from the bottom of the planter/vase to the furthest extended flower or leaf on the arrangement. Width dimensions are also calculated from each furthest outstretched dimension.
- No Maintenance Required; No Watering. Looks full and fresh every day; wipe clean with a soft dry cloth.
- 22″ High & 42″ Wide. Perfect for filling a large area. Ideal for home or office decorating. Will look great for years to come. Makes a great gift
SaleRank No. #5
GBESTWOOW Artificial Plant Fake Fern, Artificial Ferns for Outdoors Boston Ferns Hanging Plant Faux Greenary Vine UV Resistant Plastic Plants for Wall, Wedding Party Decor-2 pcs Pack
- Do not need to TRIM and WATERING etc MAINTENANCE.
- High-fidelity & Natural Looking: Each leaf for artificial fern has a clear texture and vivid color which perfectly imitate the appearance of natural ones. Fresh everyday and everywhere.
- Ideal Indoor & Outdoor Decorations: Beautiful hanging on wall, it’s OK for balcony, pay window, cupboard, shelf, pendant light decorations.
- Safe and Environmental: Our artificial hanging ferns use the safe, environmental and odorless plastic in the creation of our artificial vines to ensure they boast realistic colors, lowest-fading and aging.
- Details: The package contains 2 pcs of artificial boston fern, total length of face fern is 82cm/32inch.
Rank No. #7
2pack Artificial Fake Hanging Ferns Plants Vine Fake Ivy Boston Fern Hanging Plant Outdoor UV Resistant Plastic Plants (Green)
- Do not need to TRIM and WATERING etc MAINTENANCE.
- 【UV Resistant】Artificial hanging ferns plants are UV RESISTANT and VIVID REALISTIC, can be put anywhere the hot/cold weather kills much fresh flowers and always vibrant and alive with you.
- 【 Package and Size】EACH ORDER CONTAIN 2 PCS of artificial hanging ferns plants; Each artificial hanging ferns plants measures 32” long, 7.8” wide, has 5 flexible stems and bushy leaves.
- 【Material】: artificial hanging plants is Leaves and flowers made of plastic, stems made of plastic and iron wire.
- 【Artificial hanging plants are scope of application】: Artificial fake hanging ferns plants can be placed outdoors, on the front porch, backyard, front yard, garden, balcony, window sill, office, etc., UV resistant and never fade.
Rank No. #9
Nearly Natural 6599 18in. Boston Fern Silk Hanging Basket,Green,10.25″ x 10.25″ x 17.5″
- Travel back in time with this elegantly styled Boston fern silk hanging basket. Reminiscent of Victorian days, this native of the tropics has been a favorite throughout the years. A perfect compliment to your front porch area, this leafy creation is covered from head to toe with lush natural looking fronds. The expertly crafted alternate leaf pattern adds further to its authentic appeal. Nestled snuggly in a wicker basket, this impressive plant will provide you with years of carefree pleasure.
- Shop with confidence knowing our collections… “looks so real, they’re Nearly Natural!” Pioneers in our industry; Nearly Natural is the first artificial floral company to hire head designers with years of experience in the live plant industry. We source products with a sound and in-depth knowledge of our industry…Nature.
- Overall Product Dimensions: 29 In. W x 29 In. D x 18 In. H; Planter/Vase Dimensions: W: 8 in,H: 5 in. Measurements are from the bottom of the planter/vase to the furthest extended flower or leaf on the arrangement. Width dimensions are also calculated from each furthest outstretched dimension.
- No Maintenance Required; No Watering. Looks full and fresh every day; wipe clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Authentic looking alternating leaf pattern. Filled with lush natural looking fronds. Complete with decorative hanging basket
Rank No. #10
Artificial Boston Fern Plants Bushes Artificial Shrubs Greenery for House Plastic Outdoor UV Garden Resistant Office Garden Indoor Decor (Pack of 4)
- Artificial outdoor plants are made from high quality UV resistant plastic material, more realistic, vibrant color, eco-friendly and hassle free, No need to maintain or care for them,which can be washed by water and never fade.
- Lifelike Artificial Shrubs Stems: Faux greenery bushes in lush sustain the sunlight of spring, no fall and never wilt. Perfect complement to your houseplant or farmhouse greenery decoration.Artificial eucalyptus leaves retain spring all year round, look fresh year after year, perfect for any landscaping project or decor style.
- Wonderful Decorations – Idea faux plants for home, garden, hotel, terrace, office, verandah, guesthouse, Christmas, wedding and other indoor outside decoration.palm sunday prop decoration and table decoration.Artificial Palm Leaves adds a touch of nature to your space.
- Faux shrubs full size: 15″ Wide x 16″ Length, each bunch has 7 flexible stems and bushy leaves. Adding a great pop of greenery to your space.
- Putting in a suitable size container will give you a comfortable visual experience for the corner of your room or party.
Rank No. #11
Artificial Plants, 12 Bundles Fake Boston Fern Greenery Outdoor UV Resistant Plastic Flowers Indoor Outside Hanging Planter Home Garden Decor
- 🍀🌴🌳【Lifelike Artificial Shrubs Stems】-Artificial boston fern plants in lush sustain the sunlight of spring and will remain fresh-looking and beautiful year after year! “looks so real, they’re Nearly Natural!”
- 🍀🌴🌳【12 Pcs Super Value Set】- You will get 12 Bundles artificial Boston Fern, Each bouquet has 7 flexible stems and bushy leaves. Each measures 15 high x 15″ Wide.
- 🍀🌴🌳【 Material】：Artificial boston fern plants leaves made of high quality plastic, The stems were made from plastic and iron wire, more realistic appearance
- 🍀🌴🌳【UV Resistant and Never Fade】- Enjoy the long-lasting beauty of the lifelike plants without having to worry about sunlight, watering, pruning or other maintenance, looks full and fresh every day.
- 🍀🌴🌳【Multi-Functional Decoration】- Designed for outdoor decoration. These lifelike plastic greenery lend gorgeous charm to your front porch, walkway, patio, and garden;
Rank No. #13
4pcs Artificial Fake Boston Fern Plastic Plants Bushes Artificial Ferns Plant for Outdoor UV Resistant (Green)
- Do not need to TRIM and WATERING etc MAINTENANCE.
- 【UV Resistant】Artificial ferns plants are UV RESISTANT and VIVID REALISTIC, can be put anywhere the hot/cold weather kills much fresh flowers and always vibrant and alive with you.
- 【 Package and Size】EACH ORDER CONTAIN 4 PCS, Tall:15.9″, Leaves long: 4″, Each pcs has 7 stem artificial boston fern plants
- 【Material 】Artificial boston fern is Leaves were made from plastic and the stems were made from plastic and iron wire.
- 【Scope of application】Artificial fake boston fern plants fit for wedding bridal bouquets and flowers decor centerpieces, home indoor, office, party, anniversary, Valentine’s Day decorations.
SaleRank No. #14
6Pcs Artificial Boston Fern Plants Greenery UV Resistant Fake Plants Greenery for Outdoors Fern Plant for Hanging Planter Front Porch Garden Sidewalk Farmhouse Decoration
- Dimensions – 15.2″H. One package includes 6 bundles of artificial eucalyptus plants. One square foot requires 2-3 Pack of this fake greenery plants to fill.
- Brighten Up Your Home – For both indoor & outdoor use, the refreshing color of this artificial boston fern can easily brighten up the space.
- UV Resistant – The whole artificial plant is made of plastic, will not be damaged by sun heat. “Plant” these lifelike uv resistant artificial fern in your front porch & sidewalk.
- Care-Free – Dusts accumulated from long-term use can be washed away with water, If you place them outdoor, the rain will do the job for you.
- Tips – The fake boston fern greenery plants are packed tightly for shipping, Please stretch out the sprigs to get the best looking of the artificial fern leaves.
Rank No. #15
YUESUO 8 Pack Fake Fern Plants Faux Boston Ferns for Outdoor UV Resistant Artificial Plants Greenery Shrubs Plants Indoor Outside Hanging Planter Home Garden Decor
- REALISTIC Fake Fern – 8 bundles of artificial plants in fresh green, well made and vibrantly colored look realistic.
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH – length of 35-43cm/13.78in-16.92in (adjustable length). Each bunch has 7 flexible stems and dense leaves.
- UV RESISTANT – artificial Boston fern plants are UV Resistant and never fade.Without worrying about sunshine, watering, pruning or other maintenance, simply a comfortable way of life.
- MULTI-SCENE DECOR – designed for outdoor indoor decoration. These lifelike artificial Boston fern plants add a charming charm to your front porch, walkway, garden, windowsill, living room, dining table, terrace and garden fence. Fake plants are very suitable for daily home garden decoration.
Rank No. #16
Artificial Plants Faux Hanging Plant Fake Boston Ferns Vines Plastic Artificial Hanging Plants for Homes Decoration (2 PCS)
- This fake ivy Unlike fresh plants,these fake ivy plants maintenance free and durable, Do not need to TRIM and WATERING etc
- Material: artificial hanging plants is Leaves and flowers made of plastic, stems made of plastic and iron wire.
- Packaging and Size: The package Comes in 2 pcs of artificial hanging ferns plants; Each artificial hanging ferns plants measures 33” long, 7.8” wide, has 5 flexible stems and bushy leaves.
- This fake plants flower ivy leaf garland vine is MADE by HAND, very small shedding and you can plug it by yourself.
- Artificial hanging plants are widely used: Artificial hanging plants can be placed outdoors, on the front porch, backyard, front yard, garden, balcony, window sill, office, etc., UV resistant and never fade.
Rank No. #18
4 Pcs Artificial Ferns Plants Bushes Artificial Fake Boston Fern Shrubs Plastic Plant Greenery for Outdoor UV Resistant Garden Office Garden Indoor Decor
- 【Lifelike Artificial Shrubs Stems】: Artificial boston fern plants in lush sustain the sunlight of spring, no fall and never wilt
- 【Package and Size】：EACH ORDER CONTAIN 4 bunches artificial boston ferns plants, Artificial ferns plants Tall:15.9″，Leaves long: 7″, Each per has 7 branch
- 【 Material】：Artificial boston fern plants leaves made of high quality plastic, The stems were made from plastic and iron wire, more realistic appearance
- 【UV Resistant and Low Care】：Artificial ferns plants is uv resistant and never fade, no fall and never wilt. Regular cleaning is recommended, wipe with dry cloth or spraying when dusty
- 【Perfect decor】: Perfect Artificial ferns for outdoors any landscaping project, kitchen, windows box, living room, dining table, bedroom, patio, wedding or decor style
Rank No. #19
10 PCS Artificial Fern Plants, Faux Boston Fern Bush, Fake Indoor Outdoor UV Resistant Greenery Shrubs, Plastic Grass Leaves Flowers Plant for Hanging Planter Windowsill Office Garden Christmas Decor
- 🍃🍃[Safe Material] – The leaves and stems are made from high quality plastic material, natural fresh color, poisonless and harmless, eco-friendly, generous and elegant, well made and vibrantly colored. Each shrub has 7 stems with near nature life like leaves, which can be washed by water and never fade.
- 🍃🍃[Easy to Care] – It is no need to trim and water artificial Fern Plants, it can resist strong storms. It is a perfect choice for those people who have a busy schedule but want to enjoy the overflowing of greenery. Regular cleaning is recommended, wipe with dry cloth or spraying when dusty.
- 🍃🍃[UV Resistant] – Faux plastic Fern Plants is resistant to ultraviolet rays and never fade because of the wind or the sun. This bush will never die and can maintain bright and beautiful colors for a long time. High-grade appearance of artificial plant is suitable for any landscape item or decoration style.
- 🍃🍃[Perfect Decorations] – Upscale look artificial boston fern plants are perfect for any landscaping project or decor style. Decorate the kitchen, windows box, living room, dining table, bedroom, patio, wedding or other indoor outside place with these faux flowers shrubs, create an illusion of enlarged space. It can also be used as a gift for your friends, mother, classmate, women, sisters, lovers and family members.
- 🔰🔰[After Sales] – We are confident you will love our artificial boston fern plants. Our customer service is impeccable and hassle-free, so please do contact us if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. We will give you a satisfactory solution as soon as possible.
Rank No. #20
18 Bundles Artificial Plants, Fake Boston Fern Shrubs Plants Outdoor UV Resistant Faux Plastic Greenery for Hanging, Home Office Garden Indoor Decor
- Fake Fern Shrubs Size: Each bundle has 7 branches, stems are adjustable so you can make a few adjustment to make it look more fluffy. After adjustment, approx 17.7in length, if some fall off, you can plug it back in again
- Lush Green All Year: Our 18 bundles outdoor plants can keep green and look so vibrant and alive, bring your space natural and fresh. Bushy leaves are made by imitating real plants, just like real one
- Perfect Indoor Outdoor Decoration: The faux lifelike plant is the perfect decorations for home, wedding, garden, front porch, office, walkway, windowsill, terrace, parties, suitable for hanging planters, pots, Wooden box flower pot
- High-quality Material: The inside of fake Boston fern is steel wire, and durable and sturdy plastic wrapped outside, so you can bend and adjust them
- No Extra Care: High temperature and UV resistant, made of durable plastic, it’s not easy to fade. You don’t need to water or extra care, never worry about withering
Last update on 2021-11-01 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Fake Ferns?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Fake Ferns? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Fake Ferns, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Fake Ferns available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Fake Ferns that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Fake Ferns?
- What benefits are there with buying an Fake Ferns?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Fake Ferns?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Fake Ferns, much less the best one?
- Which Fake Ferns are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Fake Ferns?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Fake Ferns, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Fake Ferns, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Fake Ferns. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Fake Ferns buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Fake Ferns currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Fake Ferns has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Fake Ferns?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Fake Ferns.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Fake Ferns objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Fake Ferns.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Fake Ferns, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Fake Ferns is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Fake Ferns information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Fake Ferns is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.
Best Artificial Ferns in 2021
Artificial ferns, mostly the Boston ferns, are very much popular and are widely used by people. You will have seen them in many houses hanging outside their terraces, patio, or deck. Moreover, they are also used for outdoor spaces that include occasions like weddings, parties, and dining. Although they are artificial, they still provide aesthetics similar to real plants.
As they look just like the regular plants, they are widely used for decoration purposes as well in the house. This is done to give a touch of greenery inside the house and it makes the environment more attractive and pleasant.
Planning to buy some of the best ferns for your house or even office? Below buying guide is going to tell you a lot about the things that you should know before buying ferns for your use:
Which Are Some Useful Tips To Clean Artificial Ferns?
Artificial ferns are mostly made of plastic. But the plastic being used is of high quality, and it is UV-resistant as well. However, if you have artificial ferns on your premises, then you should do the following things to clean them for the best look:
1- First of all, you need to gather all the cleaning products and tools you will need during the process. The products you will need to clean the dust from your ferns are feather duster, vacuum cleaner, or paintbrush. Furthermore, you can also use a microfiber cloth or cleaning rags. For cleaning, you will also need hot water and an Ammonia D solution along with a window cleaner.
2- Before you clean the plants, you will have to remove the dust from them. You can do it using micro-fiber cloths or rags. After that, dip your artificial ferns in hot water. Moreover, you can use vinegar to clean your artificial ferns.
3- Dry your plastic plant, dry its leaves and stems before placing it inside the pot. Use a clean, dry cloth for drying if you have used hot water.
What Are Some Key Considerations When Buying Best Ferns?
You should not go to buy artificial ferns without being clear about some of the important points. It is good to have some knowledge about the thing and elements that will be responsible for the long use of a product. In the case of ferns, you should keep the following points in mind:
Know About Material
When buying ferns, you should pick the material that provides you a realistic look similar to the real plants. The material from which the plants are being made is going to play an important role. Furthermore, depending on the material, you also need to be aware of its maintenance.
Know About The Type
You should be clear about the type of ferns you would like to have in your house, the market is full of different sizes of fern ranging from small to large ferns. Some are also available in pots that can be hanged or placed inside or outside the house.
Do Check Quality
It is really important to be aware of the quality of artificial ferns that you are planning to buy. Ensure that the material used in construction is eco-friendly and will not get damaged soon. You should look out for the tears, damage, and discoloration before purchasing the product.
Look For Additional Features
Some artificial ferns that you get in the market have UV protection. This protection allows the plants to withstand temperature outside the house. Features similar to these should be considered before buying a product.
How Have We Chosen The Products?
Whenever you are going to buy any product, be it from stores or online, you should do some research on your own to get the best product. Wondering how you can choose the products and how we recommend the best to you? Well, there are three important points you should keep in mind:
It is best to know a little about the brand from where you are going to buy a certain product. In this case, it is fern so always buy from a brand that has a good reputation in the market.
How to know about a good reputation of a company? It is very simple! You should look out for the reviews given by the people. After reading the reviews, you can get a good idea about the services and quality of products offered by a company.
Price is also an important deciding factor. It is best to pick two or three companies to buy your product. Pick the one that offers the product close to your budget. But don’t compromise on quality even if you have to pay a little extra.
How Much Can The Best Ferns Cost?
The price of ferns will vary depending on the size and the additional features a product possesses, like UV protection, less maintenance, and quantity of a product. Some ferns come inside a pot, and you have to pay a little more for that.
In this category, you can expect to pay the price between $8 to $42.
To get a better quality of ferns, you will have to pay a price of $49 to $ 57
To get the best with some additional features as mentioned above, expect a price between $71 to $ 125 or even more depending on the product you are going to buy.
Artificial Giant Boston Fern From Evergreen Direct
Artificial Giant Boston Fern Plant
- 100% botanically accurate
- Same day dispatch via Royal Mail (unpotted items only and orders before 2pm)
- Choose your own planter if you would like a potted plant
Artificial Giant Boston Fern Plant Dimensions
60cm high and 80cm wide when dressed out
Comes on a spike as standard
Most commonly found in humid forests and swamps, the Giant Boston fern has a lovely fresh appearance and is a detailed replica of the living plant. It comprises of a mixture of beautiful shades of green along with subtle nude colours to mimic the fiddleheads (early stages of new fronds developing).
Made from polyester silk, the replica Boston fern has been crafted so perfectly that it gives the impression of a live plant. The resemblance between a real Boston fern and a faux fern is barely noticeable due to the attention to detail. The fronds are made from a soft plastic and each frond has thin wire running through it, which makes it easy to reposition to your own desire. Take a look at the close up image to see the quality and detail of the lush green leaves.
Where can I use my fake fern plant?
This botanical Boston fern is a beautiful addition to any interior space. This is perfect for filling any nooks or crannies or adding to a hanging basket to create a hanging plant display. It can also be simply displayed in areas such as conservatories where plants are often difficult to keep looking look and healthy.
You can either purchase this plant as standard, or you can choose to have this Boston fern potted into a decorative planter. If you would like us to pot the fern for you, then please select a planter from our stunning range. Simply select from the drop down menu. If you choose to have this plant potted, we will send you some pre-glued stones. These go on top of the planter to give a lovely decorative finish. We will send potting instructions out via email on dispatch if you purchase this artificial Giant Boston fern as standard.
Interesting Fact about the Boston Fern
The Boston fern is classified as an invasive alien plant in South Africa and in some provinces it must, by law, be eradicated.
Faux Houseplants That Are as Realistic as They Are Stunning
Friends often come to me with their houseplant problems—issues like falling leaves, sad wilting, and no new growth. They’re usually surprised to hear my diagnosis: that it shouldn’t be a houseplant at all. Instead, I encourage friends with a craving for greens in their living spaces to take faux houseplants for a test drive.
Think about the conditions in which plants thrive outdoors—there’s humidity in the air, natural sunlight, and pollinators buzzing around. While some plants perform better than others in indoor settings, it’s not uncommon for most to ultimately die due to dry air quality, inadequate lighting, and poor soil. For these reasons, I’m all about the fake houseplant trend.
Most of our favorite shops now sell incredible artificial indoor plants, making it easy to add a realistic botanical splash to your home. Best of all: the only maintenance these beauties require is a dusting every now and again. Gone are the days of tacky, waxy-looking fake houseplants—it’s practically impossible to recognize fake indoor plants these days. From budding bulbs to full-on fiddle leaf figs, there’s an artificial house plant version of nearly every plant out there.
So without further ado, here are my 13 favorite faux houseplants.
1 of 13
Hanging artificial indoor plants are ideal because they’re rarely in close contact with curious eyes. Not that you need to worry about anyone getting a close look at this beauty! The vibrant green hues are extremely lifelike and add the perfect pop of color.
2 of 13
Bring the outdoors in with this incredibly realistic olive tree—it’ll look gorgeous in any room in your home. That said, there’s something so romantic about the delicate, fluttering leaves that it just might lend itself to being a beautiful bedroom plant. The sleek white ceramic pot has a polished, timeless aesthetic that won’t pull focus from this lovely tree.
3 of 13
Everyone loves the Swiss cheese-look of the popular monstera plant, but they’re not the easiest to tend to if I’m being honest. This faux houseplant version gives you all the natural, lush beauty of a highly coveted plant without any of the stress. No one will ever be the wiser—even the soil looks realistic!
4 of 13
If you’ve had a hankering for some spring blooms then look no further than this sweet faux magnolia branch. It features magnolia blooms on a wired twig stem and reaches up to 42 inches in height. Tuck it in a larger arrangement or place it in a statement vase on your mantelpiece. Either way, it’s a showstopper.
5 of 13
Tuck this beautiful little artificial houseplant on a bookcase or windowsill to jazz up a small empty space. You can get it with or without a planter, but I happen to think that the little ceramic planter is a sweet added element of color.
6 of 13
The weathered pot for this fake indoor plant is just as special as the gorgeous plant itself. It’s shockingly lifelike and an unexpectedly joy-inducing choice.
7 of 13
Add this fiddle leaf to the list of notoriously tricky indoor plants to keep alive—making it the perfect option for a faux houseplant. Pick from two glorious sizes depending on how much space you have and watch how it lights up the space. It’s a beautiful, eye-catching tree.
8 of 13
Succulents make great faux houseplants because the funky texture lends itself to easily being realistically reproduced. Spice up a coffee table, kitchen counter, or end table with this regal, asymmetrical option. It’s handmade by artisans (so each one is unique) and lives in a round cement pot with a textured white finish.
9 of 13
Despite being known for their beautiful living plants, The Sill’s line of fake indoor plants is absolutely fabulous. This rex begonia adds a fresh pop of color thanks to the vibrant purple veining and iridescent sheen. You can get it with The Sill’s lovely ceramic pot for a super-realistic look or opt-out depending on your preference.
10 of 13
Even though it’s made of polyester, plastic, and wire, you’d never know this artificial branch wasn’t straight from the garden. Who doesn’t want an eternal harbinger of spring hanging out in their home? It’s a lovely addition to any living space, whether it’s popped into a fuller arrangement or left to its own devices in a decorative statement vase.
11 of 13
There’s a reason rubber trees are a longtime classic staple—moody, gorgeous, and timeless. The addition of a fake version to your living room, dining area, or workspace will brighten up your days. It’s not easy to make a shiny-leaf plant look realistic, but West Elm pulled it off with this one.
12 of 13
Transform your space with this cascading trail of vines. The variegation adds texture and color, heightening the realism of this gorgeous faux houseplant. Let the vines hang off a shelf or artfully sprawl them across a bookcase or shelf. It’s practically whimsical!
13 of 13
Can’t make it to the tropics? Bring them to your living room with this dried palm leaf arrangement. Sneak it into a larger arrangement or have it on full display in an empty vase. You’ll think you’re in Costa Rica.
This post was originally published on March 18, 2019, and has since been updated.
Why dried flowers are trending this season
Dried flowers are bristling up into an unexpected trend that’s reaching into this winter, and if all that comes to mind is the perpetually, moulting pampas grass waving from the back of the G-plan sofa in the 80s, it’s time to take another look at the decorative power of preservation.
Fake flowers in buds and undressed shaggy blossoms have already seen an incredible renaissance, pushing aside those cheap, funereal plug-on plastics phonies, in a popular growth spurt of hand-assembled latex, paper and silk blossoms, berries, branches and greenery.
Poked into garden cuttings, they offer a perennial repeat-flowering that lends itself to creative home arrangements. The shadings, translucency, fragile veining, stamens, pistons and delicate surface detail are a complete departure from the course open weave of mid-century nylon pretenders. Most of us have invited in a convincing asymmetric fake succulent in the past year to juice up a dull corner with impossibly dim lighting. So why go dry?
Preserved, dyed hydrangea mopheads in an unexpected rich ruby red. This low single blossom punch of colour is all you need. Picture: Dowsing & Reynolds
Fresh cut flowers die back in days, dried flowers as biodegradable, natural materials (unless trapped in resin or chemically altered) will desiccate and turn to dust. Roughed about, their taut, arid elements can easily snap and shatter. Still, properly produced and handled, they have a life span of months and potentially a year or more and star in repeat performances in new arrangements. Bunny tails, pampas and oat grass can be dyed or carry the muted, bleached out tones and sculptural characteristics that are perfect for our lean, clean, calming 2022 interiors.
Some flowers and plants lend themselves better to drying than others, xeranthemum, hydrangeas, some pom-pom headed dailies, cornflowers, salvias and grasses for example. Some species dry out naturally at the end of their flowering and fruiting season, and it’s generally the less juicy varieties that give up the ghost most easily, their petals creasing discreetly, the colours taking on a watercolour wash that hints at their summer splendour.
Freeze drying flowers was presented to the Royal Society by physicist and chemist William Hyde Wollaston in 1813.
The Victorians adored the out of season mystery of roses, teasels, ferns and they used dried flowers for everything from cheering up their Gothic parlours to frothing up their hats and gowns. It also suited their rather down-beat romantic bent towards the transient nature of life, celebrated in art and literature of the time. Pressing flowers was regarded as a very ladylike activity and botany a noble pursuit of the educated classes.
Preserved, dyed hydrangea mopheads in an unexpected rich ruby red. This low single blossom punch of colour is all you need.
More recently, air, silica and freeze-drying flowers provided hard-pressed florists and producers across Britain and Europe with an alternative during the Covid pandemic as events including most crucially weddings, were kiboshed by the dreaded virus.
With products well priced and creatively staged, a trend sprung into life, signalled heavily on Etsy and Instagram, where mail order offered homemakers a crafting moment. Reported searches for dry flowers both in arrangements and single sprays on Etsy during 2020 to 2021 have increased in the area of 90%-110%.
Most florists and many home and garden outlets offer a good range of dried flowers, grasses and dramatic seed-heads. Some are delivered in unlikely screaming loud colour dyes, just a matter of taste.
There are extremely high-end possibilities for gifting in this forever garden that explode memories of that crispy fly-spotted blooms in your auntie’s down-stairs guest cloakroom. Take a look at Anthropologie’s Fox Flower Fruit Salad with fake and dried flowers and twisted branches in a lush Dutch masterpiece. €350, anthropologie.com.
For something less extravagant, expect to pay in the same area as you would for fresh flowers from the florist. For example, a large composition tied in a bow and boxed, created in Ireland in a choice of peacock feather, pink avena, star grass, preserved white gypsophila, pink phalaris, white banksia, grey bunny tails, pink miscanthus, white ruscus, limonium, lavender, astilbe, and amaranthus — would price in the area of €40-€75 including delivery. thegarden.ie at Powerscourt Townhouse. Vases, if not included, are often offered at a reasonably costed extra.
New Moon Blooms, the firm of designer Sharon Griffin (described as Ireland’s leading floral story-teller), work with Irish growers to produce unique dried imaginings in species including aniseed, miscanthus, wheat stems, chrysanthemum grass, bleached thistle and angel’s hair suited to interiors and weddings. The arrangements will last at least a year, with prices from €35, newmoonblooms.ie
Mixing up a synthetic colour with the curious geometry of a large thistle head can prove fascinating. Keep in mind that once on display, UV light will start fading your flowers’ natural or synthetic colour, so keep them out of direct day-long light if at all possible. Windowsills are less than ideal. If you want to have a go at drying botanicals yourself and the hydrangea is still bowed in bruised blue mopheads; air-drying is the easiest way in. Flowers and foliage are hung upside-down in bunches secured by tight elastics (the stems will shrink as they dehydrate) in a cool, dry, dark environment for up to three weeks.
Drying flowers is something of an art, so take the primers online to ensure you don’t simply rot plants out and attract winged insects. The smell will be a dead giveaway. Small flower heads like daisies and violets and sprigs of woody foliage can be dried out in a bath of silica granules in about five days, before being reattached to wires and wooden stems for height. It’s even possible to speed up the pressing and silica preservation of flowers using a microwave; cut plenty of fresh pieces and be prepared to experiment. Pressed flowers set over tables and then finished in a brushed or poured coat of resin are heavily trending on Etsy.
It’s a good idea to think about the vessel you’re using before you start any arrangement, just as you would with fresh flowers. The more skeletal nature of dried flowers, like eucalyptus, can show off a lovely piece of glass or ceramic, and with a regressive, sepia set of shades and upward thrust, won’t over-shadow its outline or colour. No water means transparent pieces and the stems inside them are magnified and celebrated more fully. Trawl Instagram for the latest dried flower table-centres and large scale arrangements by fashionistas worldwide.
Whether you buy the dry pieces in, or mix them with your own creations, they must remain dry, so avoid bathroom and kitchen settings for all but the most robust twiggy species. Cleaning stems and petals is tricky as they so easily break off and drop their detail. Blowing off dust with the low, cold setting on your hairdryer is often better than swatting the pieces. Dried flowers are dead and very slowly decaying, so expect some shedding as standard.
90,000 Find lifelike artificial fern leaves perfect for decor Online Customization Products
Choose from realistic, lifelike. The variants Artificial Fern Leaves available on Alibaba.com are perfect for enhancing your interior and outdoor decoration with the latest style. Plant motifs are now quite common and are considered one of the most popular forms of decoration at the present time.File. The artificial fern leaves offered on the site are extremely reliable and available in many varieties. These. artificial fern leaves not only makes your decor aesthetically pleasing, but also gives a sense of greenery around you. Buy these products now at fantastic prices from trusted suppliers.
Huge variety. artificial fern leaves on site are eco-friendly and dust-proof, which ensures a clear conscience and easy maintenance.File. artificial fern leaves are high quality and made from materials such as plastic and other synthetic fibers. You can also order these custom-made soothing products. artificial fern leaves to give your jewelry a personal touch.
On Alibaba.com, you have a variety of options to choose from. artificial fern leaves such as bushes, grass and more, according to your requirements and requirements.File. All the Artificial Fern Leaves presented here are UV tested and highly resistant to heat and fire to ensure they will not be present over time. You can also use them. artificial fern leaves on walls, at weddings, as a decoration in hotels, in home gardens, at festivals and many other occasions, as they are equally attractive everywhere. Sizes may vary depending on the models you choose.
Visit Alibaba.com for a wide range of products. artificial fern leaves and determine the best product for you in terms of budget. These products are SGS, CE and ISO certified and are carefully packed. We also offer OEM orders as well as custom packaging and logo printing.
Features, Benefits and Artificial Flower Floristry Workshop
Despite the stereotypes that have survived to this day, artificial flowers in the interior are gaining more and more popularity.Until recently, non-living plants were found in apartments sporadically, and their quality left much to be desired.
Modern technologies and new materials have turned artificial floristry into another area of real art. It is highly valued and is becoming an increasingly popular element in interior decoration.
What are artificial flower arrangements and why are they so attractive to designers and owners?
Varieties of artificial compositions: forms and materials
Artificial flower arrangements can be ordered from florists or made by hand.It can be a bright bouquet entirely of non-living plants or an installation that combines artificial, live and dried flowers.
Read also: Flower arrangement in the interior .
The choice of such decor is extremely wide. In order to purchase a product that will delight you for a long time, it is important to pay attention to the main points: what kind of floristic composition meets your request and what it is made of.
Forms of artificial flower arrangements
- Classic bouquet
Most often these are flowers on a long stem, of one variety or in a mix with others, in combination with greens and leaves, which are placed directly in a vase.
Monochrome artificial bouquet in a round vase
The container for the bouquet is selected depending on the flowers themselves and the interior of the room. Tall or narrow vases are suitable for long-stemmed mono bouquets.
Idea! Modern design will be complemented by glass or metal vases – they look stylish and sophisticated.
An elegant artificial bouquet with flowering twigs looks spectacular in a tall vase
For lush and short flowers, as well as artificial delicate bouquets in country style, shabby chic and “a la nature”, jugs, low vases and cups are appropriate.
Artificial lush shabby chic bouquets ideal for short planters and pitchers
- Table compositions
This is usually a low-rise decor, where large flowers are arranged in tiers, around the circumference – in the Biedermeier style.At the same time, the stems are not visible – they hide in rounded pots or low vases, and the composition itself has a flat or domed shape.
Table composition in Biedermeier style in a classic dining room
Such a bouquet serves as the central decoration of the hall, dining room or living room, traditionally placed on the main table.
A delicate pink arrangement of artificial flowers decorates the kitchen
In a modern reading, tabletop compositions are presented in the most bizarre forms: they can be long, voluminous, have an unusual base, for example, a glass bowl or driftwood.
Table decor with artificial calla lilies in a glass vase
The linear composition for the table is also popular, formed with the help of long flowers, leaves and branches in flat, elongated pots or dishes.
Linear tabletop floristry of dead flowers in a modern style
- Imitation of potted plants
Ideal for those who have no time to take care of a living pot, but want to bring comfort and a touch of nature into the house.
Symmetrical arrangement of artificial potted flowers in wicker planters
Artificial plants in pots imitate not only house flowers, but also greenery, trees and shrubs for floor compositions, ampel varieties for hanging planters.
Read also: Pampas grass in the interior of an apartment, cottage and not only .
Artificial shrubs in flowerpots are suitable for indoor and outdoor use
Idea! Several artificial trees in ceramic vases will effectively decorate a terrace or balcony.
- Wreaths and hanging compositions
Compositions from artificial plants are placed not only on a horizontal surface – they are appropriate on walls, doors, even on the ceiling. Unlike natural flowers, imitation does not require watering and does not get dirty, which means it can be easily attached in any desired place.
Artificial plant wreath – popular door decoration
Decor such as a wreath is often seasonal and festive. And the original hanging arrangement of flowers above the table looks bold and non-trivial.
By the way! This type of decoration came from the eventful solemn floristry, in particular from the wedding decor.
Exotic decoration – ceiling decoration with bright artificial flowers
Read also: Cozy autumn decor.
- Wall panels and green walls
This is a fairly new, but already popular technique, when a whole wall or one of the zones in a room is decorated with plants.Creating a green wall of fresh flowers is a technically difficult and financially costly task. While artificial plants are lighter in weight, easier to maintain and more practical to install and operate.
Green wall made of artificial leaves – a fresh and effective solution in the interior
- Ikebanas and florariums
All these compositions are based on a combination of different types of plants, decorative elements, greenery, branches and the vessel itself in which they are placed.
Unusual artificial floristry: bonsai, florarium and mini-rock garden
The special beauty of such installations lies in the careful selection of all details, colors and compositional solutions. They are quite minimalistic and natural, the use of dried flowers, moss, wood is encouraged.
This is interesting! The art of ikebana belongs to ancient Japanese traditions, it is even included in the geisha training program.
Laconic ikebana or stylish florarium with succulents dispose to contemplation, tranquility and relaxation.
Read also: Moss in the interior of an apartment, house and office .
Graceful ikebana made of artificial flowers – a real piece of art for the interior
Of course, these are only the main types of interior compositions made of artificial flowers. Creativity has no boundaries, and new types of original floral installations are constantly appearing. In addition, you can always create a unique plant decor yourself, solely for your own needs and taste.
Bright Mexican Artificial Flowers – Bold Home Decor
Materials for artificial plants
One of the main reasons for skepticism about artificial flowers is the lack of quality material, which makes the plants look cheap and too unnatural, cause unpleasant associations.
The assortment of artificial floristry is very wide and is presented in various materials
In recent years, the situation has changed dramatically – thin, flexible and attractive materials have replaced coarse plastics.
Due to its plasticity, it perfectly imitates natural plants, with all the nuances of color, structure, veins and stamens. Artificial silicone flowers are durable and easy to care for, but they also cost accordingly.
Artificial grasses – a great solution for kitchen decor
Latex plants are as close as possible to living ones, not only visually, but also by touch.
Read also : Artificial grass in the interior .
Luxurious white artificial bouquet looks delicate and elegant
Fabric flowers are very graceful and airy. They convey the most subtle color shades of delicate petals. But they have peculiarities: the fabric attracts more dust and can fade in the sun.
A duet of a bouquet and a basket with artificial floristry adds liveliness to the interior
The improved plastic already looks much more natural than its predecessor. In addition, plastic floristic compositions are distinguished by a lower price.
Contrasting bouquet of artificial flowers in a fancy vase
- Paper, polymer clay, satin ribbons
The most fragile materials for artificial interior bouquets. You should be careful with these compositions, but they also have their own original style.
Modern bouquet in a calm range of paper flowers
Different materials are usually combined in interior compositions made of artificial plants.This makes them voluminous, textured and more naturalistic.
By the way! It is quite possible to add a couple of real flowers or twigs to an artificial bouquet – this will make it livelier and more attractive.
Advantages and disadvantages of artificial floristry
No matter how beautiful a living rose, lily or mimosa is, its life is short. Updating bouquets regularly is costly and troublesome. This is where artificial floristry comes to the rescue.
Imitation of a lush spring bouquet of flowering twigs in a minimalistic vase
TOP-5 pluses of artificial flower arrangements:
- Simplicity of care: artificial flowers do not require watering, replanting, feeding, which means that there will be no questions with whom to leave them for a vacation or during a long absence
- Versatility: such a composition can be placed anywhere in the house, as well as on the street, regardless of the light, moreover, in an apartment with children and animals, such a solution is an excellent compromise between beauty and practicality
- Cleanliness: around a vase with lifeless flowers there will be fallen leaves, and the earth will not spill out of the pot and water will not spill, they are also not afraid of diseases and insects
- Decorativeness: artificial interior compositions are easy to change for the season, for a holiday or just according to your mood, which allows you to regularly add variety to the design of premises
- Hypoallergenic: unlike living plants, such plants do not have pollen, and, therefore, are safe for allergy sufferers
Ethnic style combined artificial bouquet
Disadvantages of artificial flower decorations
- They do not have a pleasant aroma of living plants, too cheap products can even smell unpleasant, so it is better to refuse such
- Artificial material, especially fabric, has a tendency to fade in the sun, such flowers have to be thrown away
- Synthetic plants are static in their form, they will not change over time, they will not bloom
Idea! It is easy to add a pleasant aroma to your artificial composition – apply a few drops of your favorite essential oil on it.
Read also: Cacti in the interior .
Master class on creating a composition of artificial flowers
A composition of artificial flowers with your own hands is a great opportunity to show your creative skills and imagination. The process of making a bouquet is captivating and gives a lot of pleasant emotions.
For example, an inspiring step-by-step workshop on arranging a tabletop floral decor.
Workshop Step 1: Prepare the Required Materials
Prepare materials: artificial plants, a container (vase, bowl or any other of your choice), a floral sponge (oasis), any decor. You can buy them at handicraft stores, flower shops and on the Internet.
Different-sized elements look spectacular in the composition: larger flowers are combined with small ones, single-headed ones – with bush ones.
Workshop step 2: fill out the form with oasis
Cut the oasis to fit the container so that it fits snugly inside and fills the entire container.
Master class, step 3: start the arrangement with large flowers
Start filling the vase with the largest objects – large flowers. Depending on the idea, they are placed symmetrically or chaotically.
Workshop Step 4: Add the rest of the plants, fill in the voids
Next, smaller flowers are added, and the voids are filled with leaves, herbs, twigs.
Workshop Step 5: Complete the composition by adding finishing touches
Complete the composition of artificial flowers, eliminating all gaps, inspect it from all sides, add the finishing touches in the form of the smallest decor.
Congratulations, your designer interior decoration is ready to take an honorable place in the house or become a unique gift to your loved ones!
Read also : Live grass and plants in the interior .
How to care for artificial flowers: tips to use
- Do not leave fabric artificial flowers in direct sunlight – they will not fade and will last longer
- To remove dust from artificial bouquets, use a feather duster or a special light brush
- Some compositions can be processed with a vacuum cleaner at low power or with a steam cleaner
- Plants with a smooth surface are less dirty and dusty, they are easier to wash
Trio of lush artificial bouquets in a light palette
Despite all the prejudices, high-quality artificial flowers have become a full-fledged option for interior decoration.They have a lot of advantages over living plants in the house, they are diverse, decorative and practical.
With a fairly simple care, the composition of artificial flowers will delight for many years, bringing brightness and comfort to the interior.
Artificial vines, greenery, artificial ferns and vines
Qualitatively. Beautiful. Available
How we are all waiting for warm days to go to the country house, plunge into the ringing silence of the forest, admire exotic plants while on vacation! However, warm days with their gentle sun and fresh emerald greens are replaced by exhausting and all-drying heat or, conversely, cold and torrential rains, the vacation ends, and the summer cottage looks like the Sahara under the scorching rays of the sun.The lovingly planted flowers wither and wither, and the greenery on the gazebo or pergola sadly lowers and sheds its leaves. But – let’s not talk about the sad, everything is fixable, because today the artificial plant market offers a huge selection of artificial flowers, vines or greens, which successfully replace live plants.
They will help to solve design problems: they will not wither or dry out, they will not shed leaves from the hot sun, strong wind or frost. We offer vines and other green artificial plants that are successfully used in both landscape design and interior decoration.Artificial vines can perfectly replace traditional grapes on summer cottages, or they can be placed between the branches of live grapes, which will add brightness, density and beauty to the greenery on your gazebo. They are easily fixed, their length can be changed, which allows them to be used on structures and in rooms of different heights. Lianas are made of durable materials, flexible, not breaking, so the liana can be given any shape, placed both singly and in a composition with other plants.
Lianas, greens look great in the halls of cafes, bars and restaurants; they perfectly complement shop window décor. Lianas will decorate the office space, create coziness and give a feeling of comfort and stability, increase the efficiency of employees (after all, it is well known that green has a beneficial effect on a person’s condition).
Artificial greenery is an excellent material for decorating festive arches and stages. At the same time, the neighborhood with flowers emphasizes its brightness and elegance. Recently, ferns have become more and more popular.
It should be noted that the artificial ferns offered by us are not inferior in their beauty to natural plants. They exactly repeat the subtlety and delicacy of the fern leaf, its lacy elegance.
Ferns, like other artificial greenery, fit perfectly into the ensemble of green design of man-made reservoirs: pools, ponds, waterfalls, equipped in summer cottages, parks and gardens. They perfectly decorate alpine slides and rockeries, look great in table and floor vases.Artificial greenery looks great both in the garden and in the apartment. It should be noted that it does not require special knowledge of care, it is easily cleaned of dust with plain water, does not present any difficulties in assembly and fastening, and is convenient for transportation. It does not cause allergic reactions. Contact us and we will help you complement your life with the beauty of artificial flowers without harming your health and wallet.
fleur ami | Sets of plant pots
Which material is best suited?
There is no perfect material that meets all the requirements.The choice of material depends, in particular, on personal taste and the individual style of decoration. For one person, a specific planter kit is a good solution. Others prefer a plastic planter kit.
Besides material, design also plays an important role. Don’t make a decision ahead of time on any particular material. Let yourself be inspired by fleur ami’s compelling offer, then make your choice:
Gray or White? Round or square?
Fleur ami planters in planters come in a wide variety of shapes and colors.From anthracite to white and gray seeders, there is something for every taste and lifestyle.
Planters in champagne rose or glossy black look very elegant and exclusive. The planters, whose surfaces are covered in silvery blue shells, are also a sight to behold.
But planters in a round or rectangular, elongated shape also attract attention. At fleur ami online store, you don’t have to worry about how the plants look without leaving your home.You will find countless great suggestions on how to decorate your surroundings with tastefully matched plant pot sets.
What plants are especially good?
At fleur ami you will find an interesting selection of decorative, high quality and live plants. For example, the artificial horsetail, which can hardly be distinguished from real plants, attracts a lot of attention. Artificial bulbous grass is also ideal for decorating.
The artificial sugarcane plant adds a tropical flavor.Artificial palms and ferns are also very popular. Brilliant effects can be achieved with artificial lyrata, artificial pittospore, artificial Sansevieria or artificial agave.
Artificial Lavender, Artificial Lavender, Artificial Ferns, DUSTY Lavender, Flower Arrangement, Pastel Purple Boutonni Home Decor
This dreamy dusty Lavender has one main stem and 5 stems of lavender buds. Price is for 1 stem
Flower Head Length: About 2 “
Flower Diameter: 0.7″
Total Length: 13> Delivery Destination Approximate Delivery Time USA About 20-25 Business Days UK / Australia / Canada / France
Germany / Spain / Europe About 20-35 working days, may take longer due to strict customs security check or peak time We only free shipping by China Post Air Mail if you need fast shipping EMS DHL Fed
Ex, you should pay for the shipping cost.Please contact us if you have any problem. Thank you for your attention, have a nice day! 1. What does “Free Shipping” mean? “Free shipping” means buyers do not have to pay the shipping cost but should be responsible for any customs tax or fees if caused.
Free Shipping to selected countries, check the dropdown. 2. What are the differences between China Post EMS DHL? China post is only for packages less than 2kg. The main advantage is the low shipping cost, but it takes much longer, about 20 ~ 25 days to USA, Europe, Asia, about 20 ~ 35 days to Canada, South America, etc.e. EMS (DHL is better for large packages. It takes about 4-8 days to reach most countries.
We hope you can understand international delivery mainly depends on the carrier and local customs. It usually takes 20-35 working days for delivery. days, sometimes it may be delayed due to bad weather, holiday or strict security on the order or something we could not expect
If your items cannot arrive in 35 days, please feel free to contact us.We will be responsible for you! > Payment 1. We accept Alipay / TT / Creditcard (visa / mastcard) / Money
Bookers / Moneygram / debit card.
2. The buyer is responsible for any tax and / or duty charged by their country.
Multi Rods Artificial Hanging Fern Plants 360 Degree Viewing UV Resistance
Artificial fern tree, plastic materials, green succulent leaves, for decoration
One troublesome aspect of an indoor plant is keeping that many varieties can be toxic to pets.From lilies to aloe vera plants, there is a large list of plants and flowers that can be harmful if consumed by animals and we all know a curious cat, dog or rabbit who will happily take a bite from something left unattended. Artificial flowers and plants at home are the easiest and safest options for homeowners with pets and you also have less risk of arriving at home to a ruined bouquet.
Investing a lot of time in researching looking not only the best but also the highest quality fake plants and trees our artificial plants and flower centers now stocks over hundreds of different kinds of high grade and extremely lifelike looking plants, trees and flowers.
- Natural watch
- Low Maintenance
- Leaves have a color change
- Indoor or outdoor decoration
The foliage trend has spread across every room of the home from bedrooms to bathrooms, however many spaces in a home may lack the key aspect that keeps plants thriving, sunlight. For dark or even windowless rooms, there are so many bathrooms now, artificial varieties must and heat and steam from showers or cooking (if in the kitchen), have no effect on the stems.Artificial flowers and plants in bathrooms also give a beautifully fresh, clean and calming feeling that makes for a serene spa-like bathroom space.
Protected fire retardant or UV if need
Questions and Answers:
1.How can I get the best price with good quality?
Our price is competitive. Usually the price depends on the cty, design and size, if you order more price and shipping will be cheaper.
2. How to place an order?
You can contact us on line or on that app, or by email, any way that you can contact us. We will try to answer you as soon as possible.
When you confirm the order details.we send you a PI and you can pay accordingly.
3. How can we check everything is good well before package and delivery?
Before shipping, we will send pictures to you. And check everything is ok so that we will pack and ship. Because it is our responsibility to every customer .we will not send bad things to anyone.
4. If we get damage well, how should I do?
If you have any question after you receive the goods. Please feel free to contact us.We will give a prompt reply to you.