List of Popular Afterpay Stores in the United States
List of Popular Afterpay Stores in the United States
Search for your favourite products or brands to find stores who offer Pay Later options like Afterpay & Zip!
Popular Shopping Categories
How it works!
With Pay Later Finder, you can search and find ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ retailers for just about anything you can possibly think of! We search millions of products to match your searches to the perfect store results! Give it a try!
Afterpay has become one of the worlds favourite payment methods for breaking down payments into installments over time. We’ve put together a list of America’s most popular online stores who offer Afterpay at the checkout of their online shop.
Electronics & Appliances
There aren’t yet many retailers who offer Electronics with Afterpay, however you can find some at the stores below.
Looking for something in particular?
Go to PayLaterFinder.com to find more Afterpay Stores in the United States.
Stores That Take Afterpay To Buy With Installments and $0 Interest
With features like “buy now and pay later” we all have been on the hunt for stores that take Afterpay.
Luckily, you can find a range of options including furniture stores, bed, bath, kitchen, jewelry as well as apparel shops that let you pay via Afterpay.
What Will We Talk About Here?
1. Forever 21, PUMA, and Estee Lauder are some of the leading stores that take Afterpay.
2. Afterpay is an ideal mode of payment thanks to seamless integration with hundreds of stores.
3. You can sign up for the account online to complete short application for fast approval.
…and Much More!
Stores That Take Afterpay Buy Now Pay Later – By Category
With online shopping getting more and more common everyday, there are many platforms that offer buy now pay later feature for their customers.
Afterpay is another tool that lets you purchase stuff right away and pay for it in multiple installments. Luckily, most of the stores that accept Afterpay do so with 100% free interest policy.
Here we have mentioned more than 100 stores that take Afterpay. Choose the one from below categories to help you shop quickly!
- Adidas: Best in sports and fitness stores
- FASHION NOVA: Best in jewelry stores
- Aldo: Best in fashion and accessories
- Forever21: Best in men and women clothing
- Cotton on Kids: Best in baby and kids stores
- MAC Cosmetics: Best in beauty and health shops
- Armani Beauty: Best in fragrance stores
- Gift: Best in home and decor
- Brooklinen: Best in bed and bath stores
- Lamps.com: Best in furniture stores
- Technisport USA: Best in electronic gadgets and equipment
Attention! Some Afterpay is one of the most widely accepted mode of payment. Therefore, it was beyond the scope of this article to cover every store that take Afterpay. We have included some of the leading names. Kindly refer to Afterpay official website for more information and options.
Sports and Fitness Stores That Take Afterpay
- Adidas: Men and women sport apparel, shoes, and accessories.
- Angel Curves: Waist trainer and shapewear for men and women.
- BaseBlocks: Workout equipment for all sorts of exercises
- BEAM (Be Amazing): Functional supplements for better balance, recovery, and performance.
- Bombshell Curves: Shapewear and cinchers that always stay in place.
- Fit Affinity: Fat burner and weight loss supplements for quick results
- FitTrack: Watches, fitness trackers, Health App and more.
- Lauren Simpson Fitness: Workout programs and fitness plans.
- Reset Body Goals: Lifestyle and fitness guide.
- RPM Training Co.: Gear and clothing for sports, adventure, and athletes.
- The Pilates Wheel: Workout equipment and more.
- Waist Forever: Body shapers, waist trainers, and other relevant equipment.
- Van Esther: Fitness accessories, home fitness equipment, and activewear.
- YOGO: Ultralight folding Yoga mats.
Jewelry Stores That Accept Afterpay
- Blush and Bar: Earrings, necklaces, and other stuff at affordable prices.
- BYCHARI: Necklaces, rings, earrings, and more.
- FASHION NOVA: Fashion accessories for women of all ages.
- Jeulia: Unique and masterfully crafted jewelry
- Pandora: Charms, bracelets, earrings, rings, and more.
- Pura Vida: Handmade jewelry with worldwide shipment.
- REEDS Jewelers: All sorts of accessories at best prices.
- She Said Yes: High-end jewelry of all sort.
- Snash Jewelry: Hand-carved, crafted jewelry.
- Tres Colori Jewelry: Handcrafted jewelry
- WJD Exclusives Jewelry: Gold and diamond jewelry
- XO Hanalei: Necklaces, bracelets, anklets, rings, earrings, and more.
Fashion and Accessories Stores
- Aldo: Men and women shoes, sandals, bags, etc.
- Bags-2-Slay: Handbags and accessories for women.
- Birdling Bags: Functional bags with effortless and timeless style.
- Designer Revival: Authentic women’s clothing, bags, shoes, and accessories.
- DSW: Shoes, sandals, handbags, and more.
- Furla: Collection of all your favorite brands at affordable prices.
- Gift: Personalized gifts for all occasions and recipients.
- Jimmy Choo: Shoes, bags, and accessories for men and women.
- Luxe Purses: Online reseller of authentic designers.
- Marc Jacobs: Women’s clothing, bags, watches, beauty products, and more.
- Parker Clay: Totes bags, women purses, backpacks, and more.
- Perfect Purse Collection: Unique and affordable handbags.
- SAGE Aubrey: Handbags with finest material.
- She’s So Clutch: handbag collection with unique designs.
- Sunglasses Hut: Exclusive brands at affordable prices.
- The RealReal: Bags, jewelry, and clothing from finest designers.
- Wild West: Men and women boots and more.
Men and Women Clothing Stores
- Ashley Steward: Plus-sized clothing, dresses, jeans and more.
- ASOS: Online shops for latest clothes and fashion.
- BANDIER: Fashion, comfort and fitness.
- Boohoo: Women and men clothes, dresses, and more.
- Charlotte Russe: Latest clothing, footwear, and accessories in trends.
- Cotton On Body: Effortless and affordable products.
- Everlane: Women and men clothing and apparel.
- Forever21: Latest trends and best deals on women’s and men’s clothing.
- Gap: Men, women, and kids clothing.
- Levis: Jeans, denim jackets, clothing, and more.
- Madewell: Jeans, clothing, shoes, and bags.
- New York & Company: Women’s clothes and accessories.
- Old Navy: Latest fashion for the whole family.
- Pink Lily: Women’s boutique clothing online.
- PrettyLittleThing: Women’s fashion clothing and apparel.
- Princess Polly: Women’s clothing and fashion online.
- Revolve: Dresses at discounted prices.
- Soma: Women’s lingerie, bras, panties, and sleepwear.
- Tradlands: Shirts, dresses, sweaters, and more for women.
Baby and Kids Stores
- Babylist: Premier platform for new and expecting parents.
- Brittandbo: high quality baby clothes and accessories.
- Carter’s: Baby clothing, kids, and toddler clothes.
- Cliqq Clothing: High quality kids and toddler clothes.
- Cotton on Kids: Kid’s swim, pajamas, jeans, dresses, etc.
- Finish Line: Shoes, sneakers, athletic clothing gear for kids.
- Gumdrop: Clothes, books, toys, and games for kids.
- Heir Kidswear: Kids streetwear brand.
- Hippie Kids: Clothing and more.
- June & January: Dresses, jumpers, rompers, apparel, etc.
- Old Navy: Women, men, kids clothing.
- Quicksilver: Quality surf clothing and snowboard outwear.
- SkipHop: Backpack lunch bags, playtime, toys, and diaper bags.
- Stride Rite: Baby’s walking shoes, little girl’s shoes, and more.
- Super Heroic: Kids foot locker.
- The Boys and the Babe: Modern and unique children goods.
- The Funnel Cake Tree: Clothing for men, women, and kids.
- Vivie & Ash: Organic clothing.
- Wee Monster: dresses, rompers, denim jackets, vests, and more.
Healthy and Beauty Shops That Accept Afterpay
- Bite Beauty: Clean beauty products.
- Bobbi Brown: Skin care and beauty products of all sort.
- Elf Cosmetics: Affordable makeup and beauty products.
- Fenty Beauty: A complete makeup line.
- Huda Beauty: Makeup, skin care, and fragrance store.
- IT Cosmetics: Makeup and skincare cosmetics.
- Lancome: luxury cosmetics, perfumes, and skincare.
- MAC Cosmetics: Beauty and makeup products.
- Mented Cosmetics: Cruelty free and vegan makeup for all women.
- Mommy Makeup: Cosmetic, hair, and skincare products.
- MORPHIE: Makeup brushes and products.
- Nars: Makeup and skincare.
- Skin Cabinet: Spa and beauty retailer products.
- SkinStore: Premium skin care online shop.
- Tarte: Cosmetics, makeup, skincare, and beauty products.
- TheBalm: All types of beauty products.
- The Pink Makeup Box: Cosmetics, wigs, and more.
- Too Faced: Cosmetics and beauty products.
- Ulta Beauty: Cosmetics, fragrance, skincare, and beauty gifts.
- Urban Decay: Cosmetics and cruelty-free makeup.
- Wet n Wild: Beauty and make up products.
- YSL Beauty: Makeup, skincare, and fragrance.
Fragrance Stores That Take Afterpay
- Armani Beauty: Fragrance, makeup, and skincare gifts.
- FragranceNet.com: Perfumes and fragrances.
- Goose Creek Candle: Scented candles, wax melts, and more.
- Lancome: Luxury cosmetics and perfume.
- Le Labo: Perfumes and candles.
- Perfume.com: Women and men perfume and cologne.
- Riddle Oil: High quality perfume oils
- Scent Beauty: Discover signature scents, perfumes, and cologne.
- Viktor&Rolf: Expansive collection of perfumes.
- Ulta Beauty: Cosmetics, fragrance, skincare, and beauty gifts.
- YSL Beauty: Men and women fragrances.
Home and Decor Stores
- Brite Lite Neon: Affordable customer neon signs.
- FabHub: Living boutique and blog.
- Holistic Habitat: Ethical home decor.
- Kalorik: Home and kitchen appliances.
- Katel Home: Wool pillows, rugs, wall decor.
- MINNA: Homeware brands and more.
- Ruggable: Rugs of all sorts and sizes.
- Shutterfly: Photobooks, cards, printers, wall art, gifts, wedding gifts, etc.
- The Container Store: Storage, organization, and custom closets.
- The Cozy Home: Home and apartment at affordable rates.
- The Crafted Chen: Home, lifestyle and interior design.
- The Sill: Home plant delivery and biophilic design.
- Tuft & Needle: Honest bed products and mattresses.
- Zeal Living: Home decor and glassware.
Bed and Bath Stores That Accept Afterpay
- Bamblu: sleep company that is eco friendly as well.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: bathroom sets and cookware.
- Beddy’s: Comfortable bedding and more.
- Brooklinen: Bedsheet, covers, and other luxury products for your room.
- Coyuchi: Organic bedding, cotton sheets, and covers.
- HMBL Home: Simple, comfortable pillows, covers, and sheets.
- Honeybird: Home interiors and accessories.
- Houzz: Home design decorating, and remolding of the home.
Furniture Stores That Accept Afterpay
- Cost plus World Market: Unique, authentic, and affordable furniture.
- Dukap Outdoor: Unique and innovative outdoor furniture.
- Factory Select: Great deals on daycare and preschool furniture.
- Lamps.com: LED lamps and lights.
- MINNA: Ethically made homewear.
- Modern Blaze: Fireplace experts.
- ObjectsHQ: New kind of platform for modern furniture.
- SalonPro: Hair processors on sale.
- Shopango: Online home and office furniture.
- Tuft & Needle: Honest bed products.
- ViscoSoft: Mattresses and toppers.
- Vitrazza: Glass chair mat of all sorts.
Electronic Gadgets and Equipment Stores
- Asivio: Electronic equipment of all sorts.
- EmazingLights: gloving and other form of light.
- Technisport USA: Gaming chair and other gaming equipment.
Why You Should Be Looking For Stores That Take Afterpay
Undoubtedly, Afterpay is a convenient mode of payment when you wish to avail buy now pay later feature while avoiding interest charges at the same time.
- Afterpay lets you pay in 4 or more installments without any interest charges.
- It does not involve any tricky sign-up procedure. All you need is an email ID, contact address, and debit/credit card information.
- Afterpay is compatible with Apple Pay and Google Pay so you can proceed to make contactless payments in all stores that accept it.
Afterpay – Customer Support Service
You can get in touch with Afterpay customer support service by calling +31 207 230 270. It is also possible to interact via written email at [email protected].
- After pay customer support team is extremely helpful so you don’t need to hesitate about sharing your queries.
Undoubtedly, Afterpay is one of the most widely accepted mode of payment. If you haven’t signed up for the service already, we suggest you should now be quick to do so.
Best Way to Sell Used Baby Clothes (2021 Guide)
Have you noticed how fast babies outgrow clothes? On average, your baby will grow 0.5–1 inch and gain 5–7 ounces per month in the first year. All that rapid growth means your little bundle will outgrow his or her clothes from one wear to the next.
As a new mom, you’ll likely be gifted with a ton of gorgeous little baby outfits, and friends and family may hand down bags of clothes. Or you may have bought too many adorable outfits when you were pregnant, like I did. Your little one’s closet will be stuffed to the brim with items that will get worn only once or twice before they no longer fit.
What will you do with all those barely worn clothes? Well, selling them is always a good option! You can clean out the overflowing closet and make a little cash in the process.
Getting Ready to Sell Baby Clothes
First things first, you’re going to have to clean out that baby closet and gather all the items that no longer fit. Depending on how old your child is, it could take a few minutes, or many hours. It’s probably a good idea to wait until nap time or when someone else can keep an eye on the baby.
Once you’ve gathered all the items you no longer need, you’re ready for the sorting!
1. Sell vs Donate
By now, you probably have a bunch of tiny clothing items strewn about your living room. So, it’s time to grab your bins — you’ll probably need several, especially if you have a lot of clothing. (If you don’t have any empty containers around, you can find plenty of options on Amazon!)
The first bit of sorting will be a little time-consuming because you’re going to have to inspect the items for stains, holes, and style. Not every piece of clothing will be fit for sale. Take a careful look at each individual piece, using a critical eye.
Yay! These are the clothes that are fit for sale. Each piece should be completely free of stains, and it shouldn’t have any holes or tears.
It must also be an item that is relatively current, purchased in the last 3–5 years. More expensive brands, like Gymboree, Gap Baby, and Oshkosh usually sell really well.
Any piece that fits into this excellent category should be set aside for further sorting.
These are the items that look pretty good, but they aren’t perfect. They might have a few small stains or tiny tears around snaps or buttons. All in all, they look good, but they don’t hold up to tough scrutiny.
These clothing items make good hand-me-downs. Do you know someone that recently had a baby? Perhaps they could use some free, good-quality baby attire.
Another option is to donate these items to a local thrift shop or shelter, which is tax-deductible!
Not every item of clothing is going to escape babyhood in pristine condition. Diaper blowouts and spit-ups happen, and they can leave some pretty tough stains. White onesies are often the hardest hit.
These items are definitely not going to sell, but they probably aren’t even in good enough condition to give to your friends and family either. Plus, you don’t really want to drop off a bunch of stained clothes at the thrift store.
So, what do you do with them? One option is to turn them into cleaning rags or recycle them for craft projects. You could also check with a local daycare or church nursery, they may have a stack of clothes to use in case of an emergency.
You can also look for a Planet Aid bin to donate textiles to, they’ll be recycled.
Katelyn Holt RN, BSN, BC
2. Further Sorting
The decent clothes have been boxed up to give away. The clothes in poor condition have found their new home. Now, it’s time to move on to the sellable items!
You’ll need to sort the clothes from the excellent pile a little bit further before you’re ready to start making some cash. The large stack will need to be broken down by:
- Size: All of the items need to be sorted into groups by their size. It can be easier to sell your items in sized lots, especially if you’re selling at yard sales.
- Season: Once you have them separated by size, break the sizes down by season. Sorting by season will be especially important if you’re selling at consignment stores.
Now you see the need for all the bins, right?
3. Clean and Wrinkle-Free
The most important thing you’ll need to do if you want a consignment shop to purchase clothes is to make sure they’re clean and wrinkle-free. Since you gathered them from the closet, they’re probably already clean. However, they may not be “clean” enough.
A consignment shop may turn down items if they smell musty — like they’ve been shoved in the back of a closet for six months (which they may have!).
They might also turn down clothes that smell too heavily perfumed or fragranced. Clothes that are very wrinkled can be turned down, too.
To improve your chances of selling items, they should be freshly laundered, with a fragrance-free laundry detergent. I’m sure you don’t have time to iron all of those tiny little outfits. So, remove items from the dryer right away to avoid excess wrinkling.
Once your clothes are clean and wrinkle-free, you can box them up according to size and season. Now, you’re ready to start selling!
Places to Sell Used Baby Clothes
When it comes to selling baby clothes, you have a lot of options to choose from. Even if you live in a very small town, you should still be able to use most of these selling suggestions.
1. Online Consignment
The internet has made it easier than ever to sell your unwanted baby clothes!
Of course, there are selling sites such as eBay, but you really have to know what you’re doing before you start.
Then there are a ton of online consignment shops where you can easily sell just about any item you have. They all have their own rules for buying and selling.
We’ve found a few online shops that may be just what you are looking for.
You can start selling quickly and easily on Poshmark, by downloading the app on your smartphone. You create an account or a “closet” as they call it, and then you start creating your own listings.
The app walks you through the steps of creating a listing, which includes photos, descriptions of the items, and setting the price.
Poshmark does take a cut from every item you sell. On the other hand, you can list all of your clothes, even stuff that the brick and mortar stores may have turned down.
- Easy-to-use app.
- Sell anything you have.
- Buyer pays to ship.
- Not dedicated to just babies or kids.
- Poshmark’s cut is a little high.
- You have to store the items until they sell.
My Kid’s Threads
If you have designer clothing items to sell, then you may want to take a look at My Kid’s Threads. They feature high-end name brand clothing like Burberry or Baby Dior. They are rather strict about the items that they accept, so be very discerning when putting things in the excellent condition pile.
The process is a bit different from Poshmark. For this shop, you request a “mailer bag” which you fill with the items you think will sell. The site will then list the items they think will sell, and you get paid when they do.
- Dedicated to children’s clothing.
- You don’t have to store items.
- The process is simple and straightforward.
- They only accept designer clothing.
- They are VERY picky about the item’s condition.
- You only receive 50 percent payout.
ThredUP is one of the largest of the consignment online sites, and it carries clothing and accessories for every member of the family. The options range from basic to designer, and the selling process is similar to My Kid’s Threads.
ThredUp will send you the “Clean Out Bag,” which you fill up and send back to them for evaluation. The site will process your items and pay upfront for the ones they want to consign.
- Payment up front.
- The process is easy and straightforward.
- You don’t have to store clothing.
- They aren’t dedicated to children and babies.
- They don’t pay out as much as some other sites.
- There may be a charge for processing.
2. Consignment Shops
Consignment basically means letting someone else sell something for a cut of the profit. The consignment shop does all the marketing, storing, and selling of the items. You simply provide the goods.
There are a ton of different consignment shops, some national and some locally owned. You probably have a few of the bigger chains either in your town or in one nearby.
Here are some examples:
There are two ways these types of store work: upfront payments and profit-sharing.
One thing to keep in mind with any of these consignment selling options is that most places will offer more money when you get store credit instead of cash.
If you intend to use the money to buy more baby clothes (or to treat yourself!), it can be worth it to get the credit.
If a store pays upfront, you walk in with unwanted clothes and walk out with cash.
Basically, a store employee will assess the items that you have to sell and offer a price. If it’s a chain store, there will probably be set prices that are offered by item type. On the other hand, if you go to a privately owned store, there may be room for negotiation.
Chances are, these places won’t accept everything that you have brought with you. Plus, they’ll usually only accept certain seasonal clothing at certain times per year. Usually, the stores purchase a season ahead.
If a store pays via profit sharing, you won’t see any money until your item sells. The store will create an account for you, and all of your clothing items will be tagged with your number. As items sell, your portion of the profit will be added to your account.
Generally, the store sets the prices. Read the fine print on the contract, because the store may also discount items after a period of time. Sometimes, your items will only be displayed for a certain number of days, and then you’ll be required to retrieve them.
The same seasonal rules may apply at a profit-sharing store, and they may not display all of your items either. Off-season stuff can be brought at the appropriate time but declined items probably won’t be picked up next year. You should consider donating those.
3. Yard Sales
Another option is holding your own yard sale or finding a community yard sale to join.
Oftentimes, local churches and community centers will have huge children’s consignment sales. They work almost like a flea market and are usually held inside the meeting hall of the church.
If you have enough stuff all on your own to hold a yard sale, this might be the perfect option. It saves you the trouble of having to lug your baby clothes anywhere, and you can toss in other unneeded household items as well.
The downside to having your own sale is that most avid yard sale shoppers are looking for a bargain. You may be able to sell your items for more money at a different venue.
Yard Sale Do’s
- Have a system! Know what items you have and in what sizes. It’ll make it easier for you to answer the questions of potential customers.
- Style the clothes a little. Snap the snaps and tie the bows. It makes everything look so much cuter, and therefore more buyable.
- Price according to the brand. Name brand stuff would cost more in the store, so it should also cost more in your yard sale.
- Get fancy! Consider purchasing a pricing gun, especially if you think having yard sales will become a regular thing for you.
Yard Sale Don’ts
- Attempt to sell things that are faulty or broken (that’s just bad karma!).
- Sell anything that has been recalled.
- Put duct or masking tape on the clothing. It may make it easy for pricing purposes, but it might leave sticky residue all over the clothes.
- Overprice your items. Remember that these clothes are used, even if they’re really, really cute.
4. Social Media
Social media may be one of the easiest ways to sell your items. There are plenty of buy-and-sell Facebook groups where local people can join. Plus, Facebook also has the Facebook Marketplace where you can list items for sale.
When selling on social media, it can also be easier to find a buyer if you sell clothes in a sized bundle. A sample listing might be for “5 Summer Outfits for 6 – 8 Months.”
There are no rules when it comes to social media though! You can get creative and create Instagram stories and Facebook live streams about all of your baby items for sale.
Use your entire social network to unload your unwanted baby clothes: Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, and SnapChat!
After All Is Said and Done
In your mad dash to clean out the baby’s closet, don’t forget to snag one or two items to keep. You likely have a few outfits or even a pair of shoes that you absolutely adore.
Once your little one is out of the baby years and driving you crazy as a middle schooler, you’ll appreciate those few special items.
Another thing to keep in mind… the next baby! If you’re planning on having another kid, or two or three, all of those clothes might come in handy.
So it’s best to hang onto the gender-neutral items (like white onesies!) which can be used when the next baby makes an appearance.
At the end of the day, selling your baby’s clothes is only worth it if it’s not going to cause you too much stress. You also have to weigh up your time as a factor.
Yes, you can make a good amount of cash or credit selling those clothes, but it isn’t worth losing your sanity over.
Buy Now Pay Later ~ Afterpay ~ Sezzle ~ Klarna
Afterpay is a digital service that makes it possible to buy something now and pay it off in four installments similar to layaway on an item. You’ll get the product right away whenever you shop online and in the best of scenarios, you’ll pay nothing more. Find out more at Afterpay.com See how is works here!
Shop casaraulww.com as usual — just choose “Afterpay” as your payment method at checkout, register with Afterpay and provide payment details (they accept visa or mastercard). If you’ve used Afterpay before, just log in to your Afterpay account and complete your order — it’s that easy!
Please note: all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for Afterpay, and the total value must be between $35 and $1000.
After pay can be used in store and online.
Afterpay is only available to customers with a US billing address. Customers with international billing addresses will not be able to create an Afterpay account.
All Afterpay customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase. Three remaining installment payments are deducted automatically from your selected payment method every two weeks. If you would like to make additional unscheduled payments before they are due, you may log in to Afterpay to make your payments early. Afterpay will then adjust your amount owed accordingly.
You can log in to your Afterpay account anytime to view your payment schedule or make a payment before the next due date.
If funds are not available at the time an automatic payment is due, you will be charged an $8 late payment fee by Afterpay. An additional $8 fee will be charged if the missed payment is still not made within seven days. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order.
Please see Afterpay’s payment purchase agreement here.
Like any Casa Raul Western Wear order, Afterpay orders are delivered within our standard shipping timeframe or can be picked up in store.
Afterpay items can not be returned. If we happen to not have a(n) item(s) in stock for your order, you will be refunded for your item(s) specifically. You can exchange eligible items.
If you have a question or concern about your Afterpay order, please contact Afterpay support at [email protected]
If you have a question about your Afterpay account or order, please contact Afterpay’s customer support at [email protected]
Sezzle is a payment solution that gives you the freedom to buy now and pay later – with no interest! When you complete a purchase with Sezzle, we will process your order just like you paid in full, but you will have only paid a fraction of the cost.
How does it work?
Select Sezzle as your payment method during checkout.
New Sezzle customers will need to create a Sezzle account, returning Sezzle customers will need to login.
Sezzle will do a soft credit check for approval of the transaction.
As little as 25% is due at the time of the purchase, with the remaining amount spread out over equal installments (typically three), each two weeks apart.
Sezzle automates the remaining payments through whichever payment method is on file.
No interest or processing fees are charged to you – as long as you pay everything off on time, you only pay for what you ordered!
Does Sezzle hurt my credit score?
Sezzle will not have an impact on your credit – they do not perform hard credit checks. Instead, they perform “soft checks” by reviewing your credit score as part of their risk check.
Is Sezzle secure?
Your security is of utmost importance to us too! Sezzle undergos quarterly scans and yearly audits to ensure your data is safely stored in our systems – and to maintain compliance at the highest level in the Payment Card Industry (PCI): PCI Level 1.
Who can use Sezzle?
To use Sezzle, you must be 18 years or older* and have a valid phone number based out of either the United States or Canada.
You will also need to have an email address as well as a payment method ready at checkout – we accept all major debit and credit cards, and you can also link a bank account directly. At this time, prepaid cards are not able to be used to place orders, but you can use them to pay off existing orders.
*You must be 19 years or older in Alabama, or if you are a ward of the state and live in Nebraska.
How do I sign up for Sezzle?
You can either sign up and get your account set up directly through the Sezzle website, or you can sign up as you check out at a merchant’s site! Either option will walk you through the same signup process.
To get signed up, you will need to have a working phone number based out of the US or Canada, as well as a payment method (debit/credit card or bank account) to link to your account.
To get signed up, click here, or to get started shopping, check out our Store Directory here!
Why was my order not approved?
We try to offer all applicants a simple payment plan through Sezzle, but unfortunately, we’re not always able to approve every order. Our system assesses every order individually, taking into account your available funds, outstanding orders, and the total cost of the order you’re trying to place. If you’re not approved for any reason, we’ll notify you right away.Here are a few reasons you may have been denied:
Insufficient funds. Typically, we check to make sure you have at least 25% of the total order cost available at the time you place an order.
Too new to Sezzle. The longer you use Sezzle, the better your chances of getting approved. Usually, we’re less restrictive after the first six weeks.
Outstanding balance(s). The amount you owe on previous orders and the number of open orders on your account both impact your chances of being approved by Sezzle. Paying off your outstanding balances can improve your chances of getting approved.
Order value. Reducing the total cost of your order, or splitting it into two or three smaller transactions, can improve your chances of getting approved.
Payments linked to your account. Adding another debit or credit card to your Sezzle account helps us understand your repayment ability, which can help get you approved.
Keep in mind: Just because you’re not approved today, doesn’t mean you won’t be tomorrow. Every order is unique – so keep using Sezzle!
Sezzle items can not be returned. If we happen to not have a(n) item(s) in stock for your order, you will be refunded for your item(s) specifically. You can exchange eligible items.
If you have a question or concern about your Sezzle order, please contact Sezzle support at this link.
You can find the Sezzle Frequently Asked Questions here
Klarna is a digital service that makes it possible to buy something now and pay it off later. You’ll get the product right away whenever you shop online and in the best of scenarios, you’ll pay nothing more. Find out more at Klarna.com See how is works here!
Pay in 4 ~ Split the cost of your purchase into 4 interest-free payments, paid every 2 weeks. No interest. No catch. Just more time to pay for the things you love.
Pay in 30 Days ~ Start enjoying what you’ve ordered right away. Make payments online or in the Klarna app after trying the product. No interest and only pay for what you keep.
6 to 36 month financing ~ Klarna transparent credit options offered in partnership with WebBank, member FDIC, give you flexible financing you need to seamlessly shop larger purchases.
Klarna items can not be returned. If we happen to not have a(n) item(s) in stock for your order, you will be refunded for your item(s) specifically. You can exchange eligible items.
If you have a question about your Klarna account or order, please contact Klarna’s customer support at this link.
Does The Children’s Place take Afterpay financing? — Knoji
No, The Children’s Place does not accept Afterpay financing.
We researched this on Jun 29, 2021. Check The Children’s Place’s website to see if they have updated their Afterpay financing policy since then.
From The Children’s Place’s website:
See more details
What other financing options does The Children’s Place offer? Here’s their scorecard:
Additionally, here are 10 kids’ apparel store brands like The Children’s Place that do accept Afterpay financing:
Expand more similar stores that accept Afterpay financing
Compare Afterpay financing vs. all other buy now, pay leter services in our comprehensive comparison.
The Children’s Place FAQ
Does The Children’s Place accept Afterpay financing?
No. Based on our last check on June 29, 2021, The Children’s Place was not accepting Afterpay financing support. Check the full discussion for updated information.
Does The Children’s Place accept Sezzle financing?
No. Based on our last check on June 29, 2021, The Children’s Place was not accepting Sezzle financing support. Check the full discussion for updated information.
Does The Children’s Place accept Affirm financing?
No. Based on our last check on June 29, 2021, The Children’s Place was not accepting Affirm financing support. Check the full discussion for updated information.
Does The Children’s Place accept Zip financing?
Yes. As of June 29, 2021, The Children’s Place does accept Zip financing support. View the discussion thread for more details.
Does The Children’s Place accept Klarna financing?
No. Based on our last check on June 29, 2021, The Children’s Place was not accepting Klarna financing support. Check the full discussion for updated information.
Does The Children’s Place accept Bread financing?
No. Based on our last check on June 29, 2021, The Children’s Place was not accepting Bread financing support. Check the full discussion for updated information.
Does The Children’s Place accept Splitit financing?
No. Based on our last check on June 29, 2021, The Children’s Place was not accepting Splitit financing support. Check the full discussion for updated information.
Does The Children’s Place offer layaway programs?
No. Based on our last check on June 29, 2021, The Children’s Place was not offering in-store layaway. Check the full discussion for updated information.
Does The Children’s Place accept Four financing?
No. Based on our last check on June 29, 2021, The Children’s Place was not accepting Four financing support. Check the full discussion for updated information.
Does The Children’s Place accept Snap Finance?
No. Based on our last check on June 29, 2021, The Children’s Place was not accepting Snap Finance support. Check the full discussion for updated information.
Does The Children’s Place accept GreenSky?
No. Based on our last check on June 29, 2021, The Children’s Place was not accepting GreenSky financing support. Check the full discussion for updated information.
View full FAQ
11 Places That Will Take Your Kid’s Used Gear
Learn how to sell baby clothes online for cash to these 11 places that will take your kid’s used gear, while also cleaning out your closets.
Every parent finds themselves with endless bags full of baby clothes every six months, many that have been worn out, outgrown, or even some with the sales tag still attached.
Unless these parents have someone that they can donate directly to, many of these bags full of useable clothes will end up in the trash.
We did some research and found that there are many ways to sell baby clothes online for cash!
Now you can sell baby products online without the guilt of throwing away perfectly good clothing!
Besides most parents are looking for a way to make some extra income here or there, the bills are always piling up so why not sell used clothes?
Now, let’s get back to learning how to sell baby clothes online for cash.
It is much easier now that we have complied for you the 11 best places to sell baby clothes.
Get ready to learn how to keep your closets cleans and organized with the clothes that actually fit while making extra cash when you sell used baby gear.
1. Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace has been picking up steam lately and, it is quickly becoming a well-known platform where people will sell and buy used items.
It is super-fast, user friendly and can be done on your own terms and time. Plus just about half the planet is on it already.
One of the best ways to sell baby clothes on Facebook Marketplace is to prep the clothing and make sure you present it in the best light.
Find a clean and well-lite table in your home and one by one layout the pieces in order to take attractive pictures.
Remember that you want your outfits to look clean and pressed if you have any hopes to sell used baby gear.
You can even categorize things, for example place five little shirts together and take a picture.
To access the marketing place you need to have a normal Facebook Profile.
Accessing the Marketplace from your desktop/laptop, you will find it on the left side and you will see the Marketplace link.
Click the Marketplace link and then click on “selling”, and then go ahead and click “sell something” and upload the pictures, price your items and if you want describe the items.
Market research suggest that a description with a personal story has a higher chance of selling. Just don’t make it too personal!
Mention the brand, if they are brand new or used. You can add your preferred method to deliver these items, which might include physical pick-up, drop–off, or mail.
The benefit of using Facebook Marketplace is that it sorts the searches by location and it will display to people in your area the items. This makes pick up or delivery really easy.
You might also get an opportunity to meet a new friend in the process.
Communication with the potential buyers is super quick through Facebook Messenger.
It is definitely worth listing a few items here and see the type of response you get. It might become your preferred channel for sales.
For more ideas on generating money from things you are no longer using check out Thrift Store Flipping: 31 Best Things to Buy and Sell for Profit.
Everyone goes on eBay. It is a huge channel for sellers and resellers.
With over 170 million active buyers, eBay makes it high on our list of the 11 places to sell baby clothes online for cash.
Since eBay has the benefit of bidding on items, it is important to get everything looking fresh and new.
In other words, give all your baby gear a quick ironing.
People generally prefer using the eBay app because it is very user-friendly when it comes to taking pictures and uploading them straight from your phone.
What we learned is that on eBay baby clothes have a tendency to go for higher prices than other places making it one of the best way to sell baby clothes.
Depending on the item you are selling, we suggest to start the bidding at a low price because this will drive a lot of traffic to your items.
Once people start bidding you will see the selling price climb which is great for you.
Timing also matters when selling baby items.
We noticed that if you list your items on a Thursday night, and run the listing for 10 days you tend to have the best results.
This gives you two full weekends, which is a huge advantage as most parents are online looking over the weekend.
When it comes to shipping we heard from a lot of professional eBay sellers that long and skinny packages are cheaper to ship.
3. Once Upon a Child
An online portal available in the US and Canada, they buy clothing which includes costumes, dancewear, outer gear, sleepwear and anything else that can be worn!
Once Upon a Child is an excellent place to sell consignment baby gear online, but they also buy footwear, toys, and even furniture.
They do have a list of favorite brands but it is not limiting to that. To see the brands you can visit their website.
To use their services, make sure your clothes are gently used, which means no holes, stains or faded colors.
They also prefer if the clothes are current, which means that they came out over the past few years.
They generally pay between 30% – 50% of what they sell the item for.
They are not your average store that offers consignment baby gear online, as they do quality control on every item you turn in.
From our research we gathered that they have stores nationwide, and you do have to take the clothes physically at the store for inspection.
The benefit is that you get paid right then, leaving them to sell baby clothes online for cash.
So unlike other options, you get money immediately.
4. My Kid’s Threads
Another great reseller that offers consignment baby gear online is My Kid’s Threads.
My Kid’s Threads focuses on new and gently used designer baby clothing.
The process is pretty straight forward and on their website they list all the steps under the “How it Works” link.
You first request a bag online which they ship to you.
Then go ahead and clean your kid’s closet of all clothing that no longer fits.
Wash and iron the clothing if needed, pack the bag they send you, and drop it off at your local UPS.
A big perk is that shipping is free so you don’t have to spend any money in the process.
Once they receive the bag they inspect and prepare a list of all the items.
When it comes to cashing-in, you have a couple of options, you can choose to get 50% of the profits if you want to redeem the money in their store, or 40% of the revenue if you want to receive cash in your PayPal account.
Much like the previous option, they sell used baby gear outside of just clothing.
Kidizen is the best place to sell baby clothes if you want an easy and helpful solution to your dwindling closet space.
The first thing you have to do with Kidizen is to create an online account.
Once you create an account, which literary takes five seconds, you go ahead and click on “SELL” which redirects you to begin listing your items.
They make the process extremely easy, you will need to take a picture of the items you are selling, and for each item you make a new listing.
You upload the picture and then proceed to fill in the details, which include size, category, gender and other relevant information so buyers can sort through the website with ease.
At the bottom of the listing, when you place your price, it will actually let you know how much you get to keep.
In the listing price make sure you include your shipping cost.
If you are new to online selling, their platform even makes suggestions for pricing which can help you price your items correctly.
KidtoKid is a great platform to sell baby products online.
Much like our previous mention Once Upon a Child, you need to gather all clothing you no longer need and make sure it is clean and ready to sell.
These guys will buy maternity clothes, toys and baby gear.
You will have to drop it off at one of their locations where you get cash upon delivery.
KidtoKid stores are independently owned and might have slightly different policies or hours.
For that we recommend you call ahead before driving to one.
KidtoKid offers tips on their website to help you get more cash for your items.
Once you arrive at the store the process can take anywhere from 20 – 30 minutes to complete.
If they happen to reject some of your items, we suggest to consider donating them to a charity.
7. Swoondle Society
Swoondle Society may not be the best place to sell baby clothes, because they don’t purchase clothes from you, however if your little one is growing, then you may like their service as they offer a swapping platform.
Compared to other platform that split the profits with you at best, these guys have an annual subscription fee and you get to trade items.
Swoondle Society is a good fit for you if you are looking to replenish your child’s closet with new items.
Their value as stated on their website is that shopping by swapping is 80% cheaper than other second-hand buying options and 95% cheaper than buying retail.
To get started with Swoondle Society you first need to choose a plan and receive a welcome kit.
You then send any items you want to trade, they receive your shipment, your bag is processed and you get to shop / trade on their platform.
When you request a bag, it generally takes 3 business days to receive it which gives you some time to locate the items you want to send, clean and iron them so they are ready for the buyer.
To get the best value, they suggest you send in items that were originally $20 or more in retail value.
Once they receive your items, you get a confirmation that you are ready to redeem your points within 5 business days.
Schoola is not just another platform to resell clothing, but offers a charitable angle to selling consignment baby gear online.
Schoola was founded by a mom and an ex-teacher with a mission to equip schools with much needed supplies.
On Schoola you can find anything from clothing to accessories for babies, kids, junior and women. They even have special sections for maternity, petite or plus-size.
When you buy from them, 40% of all proceeds are donated to a school of your choosing.
So far over 30 000 have benefited from Schoola donations.
To sell to them and make some extra cash, you need to package any new or gently used clothes your children no longer need, add the pre-paid label and mail it to them.
They prefer clothes with original value of $30 of higher.
Due to their charitable roots, they do not give the best payouts but if you are looking to make an impact as well as collect some cash this might be a good platform for you.
You generally receive $2 for the average online consignment or give $7.21 to a school of your choosing.
Poshmark is one of the first online consignment portals. It is filled with an amazing collection of children’s clothing and it is the best way to sell baby clothes.
You can download their app which makes it extremely easy to do the whole process.
You simply take a picture, and you can upload your entire collection of used items you want to sell in a matter of minutes.
They also have pre-paid labels that they provide all their sellers with, and cash goes into your account as soon as your items are delivered.
These options definitely gets a 5-star rating when it comes to how user friendly the process is.
Their commissions are very reasonable.
For every item under $15 they take $2.95.
For sales over $15 they take 20%.
With Poshmark shipping is paid by the buyer and they have a variety of options, including expedited shipping at a flat rate of $6.49.
We suggest you give this one a try.
10. Josie’s Friends, LLC
These guys are branded as an environmentally responsible place to find consignment baby gear online.
All their shipping bags and other supplies are made from 100% recycled materials.
The bags are provided to you upon request.
All you have to do is filled them with clean, new or gently used clothes and ship it back to them for free.
They have a good pay out, where you make 60% of the sale price from your items.
Josie’s Friends, LLC is not only big on environment and recycling, but also have a very generous fundraising platform where you have the option to donate 50% of your earnings to a charity of your choice.
This one is completely owned and operated by moms and their mission is to support the less fortunate children around the world through their consignment online platform.
There are way too many “feel good” reasons to not give this one a try.
We are closing our research with ThredUP, which is the world’s largest marketplace to sell baby products online.
The reality is, not only children but adults outgrow a lot of their clothes, so why not cash out on those as well?
Just like most platforms in this category, you will get a free bag from them, find what clothes you want to sell, place them in the bag and mail the bag in for free.
They do focus on “like-new” items or even never worn before items.
ThredUP has a cool feature, the Clothing Calculator which allows you to estimate how much your clothing is worth.
What is really cool with ThredUP is that they will buy your clothes from you, so you do not have to wait for a client to buy it before you make money.
They pay up to 80% of the resale value and you can get that money in store credit or cash.
If you prefer to use your phone instead of your laptop, they do have a super user-friendly app.
Because they do accept adult clothes, if your little one has grown up and left the nest, then you may even consider the option of turning their former room into an Airbnb and make even more cash from their departure!
If none of the above options work for you, you can keep searching, and you will likely come across some more platforms such as SnobSwap, Crossroads, Swap.com, Mercari, or even build your own website if you get really serious about cashing in on used clothing and other items.
Also make sure to check out 17 places online where you can sell clothes for cash for more ideas.
No matter what platform you decide to use, we are confident that now you can make extra cash and recycle your kid’s clothes with ease.
If you’ve found another way to sell used baby gear please feel free to leave a comment!
Delivery and Payment | Kidsstars
Terms of payment and delivery in the store
1. Operating mode.
Orders are processed from 10:00 to 20:00 from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and holidays.
Delivery is carried out every day except holidays.
Delivery to areas of Moscow outside the Moscow Ring Road and across the Moscow Region is carried out only from 8:00 to 23:00.
Delivery times from 1 to 3 days. Express delivery on the same day is carried out only in Moscow.
2. The cost of delivery of the order.
Delivery of the order up to 3000 rubles. by courier is 350r throughout Russia (prepaid)
Delivery to pickup point is from 160r
When ordering from 3000 r. delivery is free of charge.
Delivery of an urgent order in Moscow is 500 rubles.
3. The cost of delivery of the order to the regions of Russia.
For your convenience, we have added the possibility of delivery by courier service “CDEK”, orders can be delivered by courier or
to a convenient point of issue, you can choose the point of issue when placing an order.
You can familiarize yourself with the list of available pick-up points on the official website of the CDEK courier service.
When ordering from 3000 r, delivery is free.
We offer delivery of purchases to all cities in Russia.Delivery of goods to the regions is carried out through the Russian Post – the cost of delivery with cash on delivery is 300 rubles, when ordering from 3000 rubles – delivery is free! The amount may be increased depending on the region of delivery. Payment is made upon receipt of the order by cash on delivery. The cost of delivery is agreed with you before sending the purchase to the address indicated in the order form. Delivery time from 3 days to 2 weeks, depending on the distance from Moscow to your city.
Orders through the basket are accepted around the clock on the site.
After the receipt and processing of the order, the manager will contact you by phone or e-mail.
- in cash to courier
- cash on delivery
- online payment
All necessary details are sent additionally.
Link to Russian Post calculator
5. Additional information.
Dear customers, we ask you to carefully choose the delivery time.
If it is impossible to accept the order at the agreed time, we kindly ask you to notify us one day before the delivery date (for Moscow).
Please note that if you are absent at the specified address at the time agreed with the operator, re-delivery is paid at a double rate.
Upon receipt of the goods, the courier will provide you with the order and the sales receipt.In the presence of the courier, be sure to check the purchased item. Remember that claims for the appearance and configuration of the goods can only be presented at the time of its transfer to you. Be sure to put your signature on the order receipt form.
Here you will find, without exaggeration, the lowest prices for children’s knitwear in Russia and the CIS, because we are a manufacturer!
You get first-hand quality at the most loyal price
Certified and quality products
All “My Malysh” products pass hygienic tests, environmental checks and compulsory certification
Individual conditions for large wholesalers
For large bulk orders, we offer interesting prices and discounts up to 35% of the site prices.It is profitable to cooperate with us!
From the beginning of cooperation, we assign you a personal manager who is always ready to help with advice and answer questions
Fast assembly and dispatch of orders
After paying the invoice, we will send your order to anywhere in Russia within 3 days by the carrier you have chosen
The online store works for you 24 hours a day
Our managers will answer your questions at any time
All designs and prints are individually designed by our designers.Our products are unique, which gives our customers an advantage to sell products that are not found in other brands
Individual tailoring according to your order
We will develop from scratch a turnkey design and prints for an individual order
Factory “My Malysh” guarantees uninterrupted supplies of children’s knitwear, which allows you to quickly and efficiently process orders
Our packages contain the entire size range
90,000 Baby Clothes Subscription: How to Make Money in the Cyclical Economy
Photo: Adam Berry / Getty Images
In a cyclical economy model, it is beneficial to create services that are beneficial to the environment.Moscow Circular project brings together five stories of entrepreneurs who successfully apply cyclical principles in business and in the city
The Moscow Circular project unites urban communities and creates solutions for the transition to a cyclical economy and sustainable urban development.
The second case is dedicated to the Circos company (Netherlands). The company offers a subscription for the use of clothes for children (up to 3-4 years old) and clothes for pregnant women and expectant mothers.Founder – Erick Bouwer, pricing management specialist and father of two.
The first case – about the RE: BOOKS project for the collection and transfer of old books to the regions.
What problems does the project
In the first years of a child’s life, parents regularly update their children’s wardrobe, buying new things that quickly lose their relevance. The project helps solve this problem by offering to use things with a short lifespan over and over again.
Eric Bauer: “In the first two years of a child’s life, parents buy an average of 280 pieces of clothing, most of which are worn for 2-3 months.As a cyclical alternative, we offer a service that grows with the child. ”
How the project
After registration and payment on the site, access to the database of high-quality clothing of various brands, including Adidas, Patagonia and others, opens. Clothes can be ordered delivered to your door. The selected subscription package contains from 12 to 24 items of clothing and covers the monthly needs of the child by 40-100%. When the clothes get small, the subscription can be easily switched to larger clothes.Parents return unnecessary things back. They are cleaned and reused. On average, one item is used by 8-10 families. When a thing falls into disrepair, it is sent for recycling.
Renting clothes allows users to spend less on clothes, while choosing high quality items, not wasting time traveling to the store and not keeping unnecessary children’s items at home. In addition, the service saves resources – the Life Cycle Assessment, carried out by the Danish consulting firm PlanMiljø, showed that each user of the service saves about 6 kg of CO2, 242 liters of water and 270 g of cotton every month.And the reuse of materials in the garment production cycle significantly reduces the costs of primary raw materials and waste disposal.
In addition to these benefits, manufacturers are encouraged to move towards cyclicality, enhancing company reputation and customer loyalty.
Eric Bauer: “We want to have a business model that is the opposite of fast fashion. Instead of stimulating the production of huge quantities of low-quality clothing that quickly deteriorates, we want to motivate brands to re-produce high-quality clothing that lasts a long time, is worn by a few people, and ultimately generates more revenue through a subscription system. ”
Subscribe to our “Green” channel in Telegram. We publish the latest research, eco-news and tips to help you live in a sustainable way.
Children’s clothing wholesale from the manufacturer
The Utenok company offers comfortable and inexpensive children’s clothing. We can pick up things for different ages, from newborns to schoolchildren, at competitive prices.
We are engaged in the production and sale of children’s clothing of our own production, wholesale and retail.Therefore, we can guarantee the excellent quality of our products. After all, it is made from quality certified raw materials that are safe for the health of children.
By founding our own production, we hoped to create durable, comfortable and comfortable clothes for babies. And we undoubtedly succeeded! Parents of babies note that all products are pleasant to the touch and do not irritate the delicate skin of newborns.
Clothes of TM “Utenok” among a huge variety of brands and brands are distinguished by the quality of cut and tailoring, as well as aesthetic, but no frills design.The company has earned such a high assessment thanks to the use of modern tools, the correct organization of the technological process and the introduction of original design developments.
Every stage of work from the development of the model to the receipt of products at the warehouse is controlled by professionals in their field. Thanks to this, our customers get the opportunity to purchase quality goods at economical prices.
The website of the online store presents a wide range of high-quality children’s clothing.We are constantly developing new models and expanding our range. On average, are released monthly from 10 to 30 new models and colors.
For newborns We offer to purchase: kits for christening and for discharge, overalls and blouses, rompers and undershirts, caps and hats, and diapers.
Older children are offered a huge selection: comfortable home sets and festive outfits, warm outerwear and hats, as well as socks, tights and other accessories.
You can place a bulk order and agree on all the details by calling 8 800 700 13 69 .
Dear customers! Due to the increased flow of orders and an increase in the purchase prices for raw materials, in order not to raise prices for our products, we canceled cash on delivery. Thank you for understanding. Save with us!
How we work
“Jackets for children, overalls for children.” – contacts, goods, services, prices
Manufacture and wholesale of outerwear for children from raincoat and membrane fabrics.On the domestic market since 2008, our assortment includes a variety of models of overalls, jackets, semi-overalls, suits and windbreakers. The products are certified. Prompt delivery throughout the territory of the Russian Federation and to the countries of the customs union.
We produce overalls and suits from membrane fabric, use high-quality fabric for lining, and new generation material for insulation.
In the manufacture of each model of a suit, we strictly observe the age characteristics of children and their physique, therefore, our clothes are as comfortable and comfortable as possible.
Each model has a striking and original design and thoughtful cut to the smallest detail.
Even after long-term wear and numerous washes, thanks to high-quality fittings and wear-resistant materials, our overalls and suits retain their impeccable appearance.
Our suits are warm even in severe frost, and comfortable cuffs on the legs and sleeves protect against the penetration of wind and snow.
Minimum purchase 10t.r.
We cooperate with LLC, individual entrepreneur, individuals and organizers of the joint venture.
Redemption without size ranges or specific colors.
Re-ordering is excluded.
Quick approval and dispatch (the next day after receipt of payment).
Flexible system of discounts
You can get our wholesale price list on request. The request must indicate: full name, legal form (LLC, individual entrepreneur or individual), region (city), email address (valid), telephone for communication (valid). Please send your request to the email address [email protected]
Thank you very much for the high-quality and beautiful children’s clothing! Warm, beautiful, original, elegant clothes, which we will not refuse with children! I bought semi-overalls of different colors, autumn and winter, we wear more than one season.I liked Artik’s winter suit very much, bought it for growth for next winter. Thanks to the seller for the promotions and discounts, as well as for the excellent work with clients! Now we are your regular customers!
Delivered on time
Thank you for your warm feedback, Natalia! Wear it for health, we will grow together!
I was very pleased, the tailoring of the suit is of high quality, it looks better than in the picture, it was brought the next day after ordering.
Delivered on time
Thank you for your feedback, Elena! Wear it to your health!
Russia, St. Petersburg,
+7 (900) 637-03-45
How and how to properly wash clothes for newborns
Contents of article
1. General recommendations for washing baby clothes
2. Machine wash
3. Hand wash
4. How to wash the clothes of a newborn
5. Do I need to wash new clothes
The skin of a newborn needs special protection and care.Often, even with the use of the correct cosmetics, daily water procedures and air baths, it becomes covered with a rash and irritation, which causes anxiety for the child. In most cases, the reason for this is a poor-quality washing powder. That is why it is important for parents to learn how and how to properly wash children’s clothes. This will help keep your baby healthy and extend the life of his belongings.
General recommendations for washing children’s clothes
Parents should remember that children’s clothes should be washed separately from adults.Otherwise, washing a child’s clothes is no different from washing ordinary things. Here you also need:
· Sort white and colored products;
· Take into account the type and texture of fabrics;
· Wash the product completely, not partially;
· Preliminarily remove food debris, faeces, heavy contamination;
· Rinse the product thoroughly;
· Dry linen in a well-ventilated area, preferably on a balcony or outside.
This is the only way to effectively remove dirt from the child’s things, to maintain their original color and shape. In addition, proper washing prevents the development of allergic reactions from the child’s body.
It is preferable to wash the clothes of a newborn in washing machines, which have a “baby” mode. In this mode, the device heats the water to the maximum temperature, and uses more water during the rinsing process.This helps to remove dirt and pathogenic microflora from things, as well as soften fabric.
When washing baby clothes in the washing machine, you need to adhere to the following recommendations:
1. If the device does not have a “baby wash” function, select the mode based on the characteristics of the fabric.
2. The washing uses a special detergent or gel, which does not form a thick foam and is quickly washed off.
3.For effective removal of detergent powder, select the mode of double or intensive rinsing.
4. The recommended temperature for heating water is + 80-90 degrees (the more delicate the fabric, the lower the temperature should be).
It is impossible to wash children’s clothes by hand at a water temperature of +90 degrees. If the fabric requires compliance with this parameter, protect the skin of your hands with two pairs of gloves: put on cotton gloves on the inside, rubber on the outside.In this case, proceed according to the following algorithm:
1. Add detergent or soap previously grated to hot water.
2. Whisk the water until the detergent is completely dissolved and a thick foam appears.
3. If there are stains and heavy dirt on things, additionally rub them with soap or powder.
4. Leave the baby’s things in the water for 15-60 minutes, depending on the intensity of the pollution.
5. Rub the product with your hands, paying special attention to the stains.
6. Thoroughly rinse the laundry by changing the water several times.
How to wash clothes of a newborn
To wash the underwear and clothes of the newborn, you need to use special means. They do not contain the chemicals found in conventional laundry detergents. These include chlorine, phosphate compounds, surfactants. The packaging of the baby’s laundry detergent must be labeled accordingly.
Pediatricians recommend washing the newborn’s clothes with special soap. It preserves the structure of the tissues, making them softer. For this purpose, you can use a laundry soap that does not contain fragrances. However, it is only suitable for hand washing and requires careful study of the composition.
Do not wash the clothes of a newborn with the addition of conditioners and rinses. As a rule, they are distinguished by a pungent odor that irritates the child’s mucous membrane.If there are stains on the product, you can try removing them with hydrogen peroxide.
Wash your newborn’s clothes with bleach only if:
· The product does not contain chlorine and other aggressive components;
· After washing, the product is thoroughly rinsed.
However, even with an absolutely safe composition, it is impossible to predict what reaction the bleach will cause from the child’s body.In addition, repeated rinsing cannot completely remove particles of the product from the fibers of the clothes.
Membrane overalls for newborns are washed with specially designed detergents. They help preserve the original properties of the membrane and extend its life.
Do I need to wash new clothes
According to pediatricians, newly purchased children’s clothes must be washed and ironed. They can serve as a habitat for pathogenic microorganisms.Due to the imperfection of the protective functions, the child’s body may not be able to cope with their effects, which threatens to become infected. In addition, parents can never know for sure where things were stored and how they were transported. Perhaps the clothes were poorly packed before shipment, and on the road or during storage in a warehouse, dust settled on it and rodents ran around. All this keeps invisible traces on the products, which can cause allergies or infection of the child’s body.
Parents who are wondering whether to wash their baby clothes immediately after purchase should consider:
• how many hands the item went through before it was put on the child;
How many pathogenic microorganisms settled on it while it was stored in a warehouse or delivered from a factory;
· How much starch and other additives the manufacturer used to give the product the desired shape and appearance.
It is necessary to wash and iron new things in order to wash off microorganisms and industrial dust, which often provokes the development of an allergic reaction. This is the only way things will become softer and more pleasant to the touch.
90,000 Annual compensation for a set of children’s clothing for the period of education for children from a large family / Social support / State services of Moscow
10 working days
The term for the provision of public services is calculated from the date of registration of the request in the OSZN
The term for the provision of a public service does not include the period for which the provision of a public service is suspended.The term for the provision of public services, taking into account the suspension of the term, cannot exceed 20 working days
You can send a message to the executive authorities of the city of Moscow as part of a pre-trial appeal.
Pre-trial (extrajudicial) procedure for appealing decisions and actions (inaction) of the OSZN district of the USZN AO of the city of Moscow, the State Budgetary Institution of the MFC of the city of Moscow, their officials, employees of the MFC
1.The applicant has the right to file a pre-trial (out-of-court) complaint against the decisions and (or) actions (inaction) of the OSZN district of the USZN AO of the city of Moscow, the State Budgetary Institution of the MFC of the city of Moscow, their officials, state civil servants of the city of Moscow , passing the state civil service of the city of Moscow in the OSZN district of the USZN AO of the city of Moscow, employees of the MFC.
2. The filing and consideration of complaints is carried out in the manner prescribed by Chapter 2.1 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2010 No. 210-FZ “On the organization of the provision of state and municipal services”, the Regulation on the specifics of filing and consideration of complaints about the violation of the procedure for the provision of public services of the city of Moscow, approved by the Moscow Government Decree of November 15, 2011 No. 546-PP “On the provision of state and municipal services in the city of Moscow”, these Regulations.
3. The applicant may file complaints in the following cases:
3.1. Violation of the deadline for registering a request and other documents required for the provision of public services, as well as the procedure for drawing up and issuing a receipt for receiving a request and other documents (information) from the applicant.
3.2. Requirements from the applicant:
3.2.1. Documents or information or the implementation of actions, the provision or implementation of which is not provided for by the regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and the city of Moscow,
3.2.2. Applications for the provision of services that are not included in the list of services approved by the Moscow Government that are necessary and mandatory for the provision of public services.
3.2.3. Payment for the provision of public services not provided for by the regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and the regulatory legal acts of the city of Moscow.
3.2.4. Documents or information, the absence and (or) inaccuracy of which was not indicated at the initial refusal to accept documents necessary for the provision of a public service, or in the provision of a public service, except for the cases provided for by paragraph 4 of part 1 of article 7 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2010.No. 210-FZ “On the organization of the provision of state and municipal services.”
3.3. Violations of the term for the provision of public services.
3.4. Refusal to the applicant:
3.4.1. In accepting documents, the submission of which is provided for by the regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and the regulatory legal acts of the city of Moscow for the provision of public services, on grounds not provided for by the regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and the regulatory legal acts of the city of Moscow.
3.4.2. In the provision of public services on grounds not provided for by the regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and the regulatory legal acts of the city of Moscow.
3.4.3. In correcting misprints and errors in documents issued as a result of the provision of a public service, or in case of violation of the established term for such corrections.
3.5. Other violations of the procedure for the provision of public services established by the regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and the regulatory legal acts of the city of Moscow.
4. Complaints about decisions and (or) actions (inaction) of state civil servants of the city of Moscow, performing the state civil service of the city of Moscow in the OSZN district of the USZN AO of the city of Moscow, are considered by the head (authorized deputy head) of the OSZN district of the USZN AO of the city of Moscow.
Complaints about decisions and (or) actions (inaction) of the head (authorized deputy head) of the OSZN district of the USZN AO of the city of Moscow on complaints received in the pre-trial (extrajudicial) procedure are considered by the head (authorized deputy head) of the Department.
Complaints against decisions of the head of the Department, including decisions of the head (authorized deputy head), made on complaints received in a pre-trial (extrajudicial) manner, are submitted by the applicants to the Moscow Government and are considered by the Main Control Department of the City of Moscow.
Complaints about decisions and (or) actions (inaction) of MFC employees committed in the provision of public services on the principle of “one window” in accordance with the agreement on interaction with the Department are considered by the director (authorized deputy director) of the GBU MFC of the city of Moscow.
Complaints against decisions and (or) actions (inaction) of the director (authorized deputy director) of the State Budgetary Institution of the MFC of the city of Moscow, accepted on complaints received in the pre-trial (extrajudicial) procedure, are considered by the Committee for Public Services of the City of Moscow.
5. Complaints may be submitted to the executive authorities of the city of Moscow, organizations subordinate to them, authorized to consider complaints in accordance with these Regulations (hereinafter referred to as bodies and organizations authorized to consider complaints), in writing on paper, in electronic form in one of the following ways:
5.1. With a personal appeal of the applicant (representative of the applicant).
5.2. Through the MFC.
5.3. By post.
5.4. Using the Portal of state and municipal services (functions) of the city of Moscow from the moment of the implementation of the corresponding technical capability on the Portal.
5.5. Using the official websites of bodies and organizations authorized to consider complaints, in the information and telecommunications network Internet.
6. The complaint must contain:
6.1. The name of the body (organization) authorized to consider the complaint or the position and (or) surname, name and patronymic (if any) of the relevant official to whom the complaint is sent.
6.2. The name of the executive authority of the city of Moscow, the MFC or the position and (or) surname, name, patronymic (if any) of an official, a public civil servant of the city of Moscow, an employee of the MFC, decisions and (or) actions (inaction) of which are appealed.
6.3. Surname, name, patronymic (if any), information about the applicant’s place of residence, as well as the contact telephone number (s), e-mail address (s) (if any) and postal address, to which the response should be sent to the applicant.
6.4. The filing date and registration number of the request for the provision of public services (except for cases of appeal against the refusal to accept the request and its registration).
6.5. Information about decisions and (or) actions (inaction) that are the subject of the appeal.
6.6. The arguments on the basis of which the applicant does not agree with the contested decisions and (or) actions (inaction). The applicant may submit documents (if any) confirming the applicant’s arguments, or their copies.
6.7. Applicant’s requirements.
6.8. List of documents attached to the complaint (if any).
6.9. The date of the complaint.
7. The complaint must be signed by the applicant (representative of the applicant). In case of filing a complaint in person, the applicant (the applicant’s representative) must submit an identity document.
The powers of the applicant’s representative to sign the complaint must be confirmed by a power of attorney drawn up in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The status and powers of the legal representative of the applicant are confirmed by the documents provided for by federal laws.
8. The received complaint is subject to registration no later than the end of the working day following the day of its receipt.
9. The maximum period for consideration of a complaint is 15 working days from the date of its registration.The term for consideration of a complaint is 5 working days from the date of its registration in cases of appeal by the applicant:
9.1. Refusal to accept documents.
9.2. Refusal to correct typos and errors made in documents issued as a result of the provision of public services.
9.3. Violations of the term for correcting typos and errors.
10. Based on the results of the consideration of the complaint, a decision is made to satisfy the complaint (in whole or in part) or to refuse to satisfy the complaint.
11. The decision must contain:
11.1. The name of the body or organization that considered the complaint, position, last name, first name, patronymic (if any) of the official who made the decision on the complaint.
11.2. Details of the decision (number, date, place of adoption).
11.3. Surname, name, patronymic (if any), information about the applicant’s place of residence.
11.4. Last name, first name, patronymic (if any), information about the place of residence of the applicant’s representative who filed the complaint on behalf of the applicant.
11.5. The method of filing and the date of registration of the complaint, its registration number.
11.6. The subject of the complaint (information about the contested decisions, actions, inaction).
11.7. The circumstances established during the consideration of the complaint and the evidence confirming them.
11.8. Legal grounds for making a decision on a complaint with reference to the applicable regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and the regulatory legal acts of the city of Moscow.
11.9.The decision taken on the complaint (conclusion on the satisfaction of the complaint or on the refusal to satisfy it).
11.10. Measures to eliminate the identified violations and the timing of their implementation (in case of satisfaction of the complaint).
11.11. Information on the actions carried out by the body providing the public service, the multifunctional center or the organization provided for in Part 1.1 of Article 16 of the Federal Law of July 27, 2010. No. 210-FZ “On the organization of the provision of state and municipal services”, in order to immediately eliminate the identified violations in the provision of public services, as well as an apology for the inconvenience and information on further actions that must be taken by the applicant in order to obtain public services (if satisfied complaints).
11.12. Reasoned explanations about the reasons for the decision (in case of refusal to satisfy the complaint).
11.13. Procedure for appealing a decision.
11.14. Authorized officer’s signature.
12. The decision is made in writing using official forms.
13. Among the measures specified in the decision to eliminate the identified violations, including:
13.1. Cancellation of previously made decisions (in whole or in part).
13.2. Ensuring the receipt and registration of the request, registration and issuance of a receipt to the applicant (in case of evasion or unreasonable refusal to accept documents and their registration).
13.3. Ensuring the registration and issuance of the result of the provision of a public service to the applicant (in case of evasion or unreasonable refusal to provide a public service).
13.4. Correction of typos and errors made in documents issued as a result of the provision of public services.
13.5. Refund to the applicant of funds, the collection of which is not provided for by the regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and the regulatory legal acts of the city of Moscow.
14. The body or organization authorized to consider the complaint shall refuse to satisfy it in the following cases:
14.1. Recognition of the appealed decisions and (or) actions (inaction) as lawful, not violating the rights and freedoms of the applicant.
14.2. Filing a complaint by a person whose authority has not been confirmed in the manner prescribed by the regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and the regulatory legal acts of the city of Moscow.
14.3. The applicant does not have the right to receive public services.
14.4.1. The court decision that has entered into legal force on the applicant’s complaint with the same subject matter and grounds.
14.4.2. Decisions on a complaint previously made in a pre-trial (out-of-court) manner in relation to the same applicant and on the same subject of the complaint (except for cases of appealing earlier decisions to a higher authority).
15. The complaint shall be left unanswered on the merits in the following cases:
15.1. The presence in the complaint of obscene or offensive language, threats to the life, health and property of officials, as well as members of their families.
15.2. If the text of the complaint (part of it), the name, postal address and e-mail address cannot be read.
15.3. If the complaint does not indicate the name of the applicant (representative of the applicant) or the mailing address and e-mail address to which the response should be sent.
15.4. If the body or organization authorized to consider the complaint has received a petition from the applicant (representative of the applicant) to withdraw the complaint before a decision on the complaint is made.
16. The decision to satisfy the complaint or to refuse to satisfy the complaint is sent to the applicant (the applicant’s representative) no later than the end of the working day following the day of its adoption, to the postal address indicated in the complaint. At the request of the applicant, the decision is also sent to the e-mail address indicated in the complaint (in the form of an electronic document signed by the electronic signature of an authorized official). In the same manner, the applicant (the applicant’s representative) is sent a decision on the complaint, in which only an e-mail address is indicated for the answer, and the postal address is missing or cannot be read.
If the complaint is recognized as subject to satisfaction in the response to the applicant, information is provided on the actions taken by the body providing the public service in order to immediately eliminate the identified violations in the provision of state or municipal services, as well as apologize for the inconvenience caused and indicate information on further actions that must be completed by the applicant in order to obtain public services.
If the complaint is recognized as not subject to satisfaction in the response, the applicant is given reasoned explanations about the reasons for the decision, as well as information on the procedure for appealing the decision.
17. If the complaint is left unanswered on the merits, the complainant (his representative) is sent, no later than the end of the working day following the day of registration of the complaint, a written reasoned notification indicating the grounds (except for cases when the mailing address is not indicated in the complaint and e-mail address to reply or they are unreadable). The notification is sent in the manner prescribed for the direction of the decision on the complaint.
18. A complaint filed in violation of the rules of competence set out in clause 5.4 of this Regulation, is sent no later than the end of the working day following the day of its registration to the body authorized to consider the complaint, with simultaneous written notification of the applicant (his representative) about forwarding the complaint (except for cases when the complaint does not indicate the postal address and e-mail address for reply or they cannot be read). The notification is sent in the manner prescribed for the direction of the decision on the complaint.
19. Filing a complaint in a pre-trial (out-of-court) manner does not exclude the right of the applicant (the applicant’s representative) to simultaneously or subsequent filing a complaint with the court.
20. Informing applicants about the judicial and pre-trial (out-of-court) procedure for appealing decisions and actions (inaction) committed in the provision of public services should be carried out by:
20.1. Posting relevant information on the Portal of state and municipal services (functions) of the city of Moscow, information stands or other sources of information in places where public services are provided.
20.2. Advising applicants, including by phone, e-mail, in person.
21. In the event that, in the course of or as a result of the examination of the complaint, signs of an administrative offense or crime are established, the official authorized to consider the complaint immediately sends the available materials to the prosecutor’s office.
If violations of the procedure for the provision of public services of the city of Moscow are identified, the responsibility for the commission of which is established by the Code of Administrative Offenses of the city of Moscow, the official authorized to consider the complaint must also send copies of the available materials to the Main Control Directorate of the City of Moscow no later than two working days following the day the decision on the complaint is made (but not later than the end of the working day following the expiration of the deadline for consideration of complaints on violations of the procedure for the provision of public services established by federal legislation).